Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 407 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
1.) I should stop doing that sucky thing where I log in less the less I log in. (It makes sense in my head.) Missed out on fun stuff.
2.) As usual: great dreaming, subconscious minds.
3.) I wish I had a dream or two to share but alas.
4.) PaaaAAAaaaAAaath.
5.) Happy Advent! (Alright, so it's been non-Advent for two hours here but the day isn't over until I fall asleep so it's still Advent.)
6.) If you're not "celebrating" Advent/Advent isn't anything for you: Happy day!
7.) *flings confetti everywhere*

SAAAAAMMMMM! Welcome back, old friend! :D *blasts cornfetti* Hopefully this'll help you have a nice dream or two tomorrow.

And any updates on this year's Christmas Special with Retinz?

Moing for Giles wrote:
I dreamed Timmari was basically drinking honey from a bottle. Yuckity. I know he likes sweet things but... negh.

Eh, am I missing something? Is it considered rude to drink straight from the bottle in Sweden or what?

Quote:
There was this guy, he was going to get married to a lady. He seemed like a very sweet person. A tad timid I think. He had two friends that he was very close to, but they were childhood friends and had a lot of inside jokes and stuff, so he often thought that they liked one another way more than they liked him, especially since those two were very outgoing (so he felt "boring"). He wanted one of them to be his best man, but he didn't dare to ask, because he would feel incredibly hurt if he got "no" as an answer. He was talking to Timmari, who was a rather close friend to him as well, Timmari was invited to the wedding as well. Timmari noticed that the guy didn't seem to feel good, and he was pretty sure why, so he talked to him about it, like "is it because of that?" The guy admitted that it was so, and Timmari said that he noticed how much these two guys loved him and that he shouldn't feel insecure. So the guy took Timmari's advice and asked both of them because he thought it would be unfair if he couldn't have two best men. They were very happy and said "yes" immediately. He told Timmari, who was happy for his sake. Timmari also said (jokingly) that he (Timmari, not the guy getting married) should be in charge of the bar and get really drunk. I think it was a response to a joke the guy said, but I don't remember the joke.
All is well that ends well.

Wow. That's one hell of a soap opera you just dreamed. You should visit a studio or something :P

I remember that I had started to suddenly grow a beard and I managed to intimidate Apollo by scowling at him with the beard. He ran away terrified, presumably forgetting his pomegranate which hopefully was given to him back by Simon.
There was also a lot of poop involved but...yeah, I'm not discussing that part.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Eh, am I missing something? Is it considered rude to drink straight from the bottle in Sweden or what?

No, but he was drinking pure honey. I found that icky. (And sticky.)

Quote:
I remember that I had started to suddenly grow a beard and I managed to intimidate Apollo by scowling at him with the beard.

Scary.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
SAAAAAMMMMM! Welcome back, old friend! :D *blasts cornfetti* Hopefully this'll help you have a nice dream or two tomorrow.

SSSSSSSC! Thankya! :D And thankya again, haha! I hope it will work!
Quote:

There will be loads and loads of cinnamon, cardamom and saffron, I will tell you that!
Quote:
Wow. That's one hell of a soap opera you just dreamed. You should visit a studio or something :P

Haha! Absolutely. A soap opera in three parts.
Quote:
I remember that I had started to suddenly grow a beard

I don't know why I laughed! I mean, I wouldn't know if you had a beard IRL or not, so the thing shouldn't sound that funny.
Quote:
and I managed to intimidate Apollo by scowling at him with the beard.

Pffft. xD
Quote:
He ran away terrified, presumably forgetting his pomegranate which hopefully was given to him back by Simon.

It would be rude of him not to.
Quote:
...yeah, I'm not discussing that part.

Good. O_O
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

No, but he was drinking pure honey. I found that icky. (And sticky.)

Oh, that type. I actually apply pure honey on my face every night so I can definitely see how icky that was.

Quote:
Quote:
I remember that I had started to suddenly grow a beard and I managed to intimidate Apollo by scowling at him with the beard.

Scary.

Yeah? Well, this is how I scowl without the beard.
Spoiler: Trigger Warning: Will make you faint
>:((((

The extra parentheses represent my chins

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

There will be loads and loads of cinnamon, cardamom and saffron, I will tell you that!

Oh, wow, really!? Those are my favourite, uh....*quickly looks them up*
Spices. Yeah, that's what they are.

Quote:
Quote:
I remember that I had started to suddenly grow a beard

I don't know why I laughed! I mean, I wouldn't know if you had a beard IRL or not, so the thing shouldn't sound that funny.

I'm half tempted to just keep it to myself it it makes you laugh so much, but my face is pretty much hairless.
Except the top part. There's some hair there.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

That's one scary scowl right there! I've been feeling quite faint the entire day, but luckily it didn't push me over the edge.
Quote:

Yah. And the floor will be covered in flour.
Quote:
'm half tempted to just keep it to myself it it makes you laugh so much, but my face is pretty much hairless.

That's good, it would be scary if you didn't have any eyebrows.

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

That's one scary scowl right there! I've been feeling quite faint the entire day, but luckily it didn't push me over the edge.

I know. I've made millions faint with that face.

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, same. Personally my favourite flour is cauliflour. Did I say it right?

Quote:
Quote:
'm half tempted to just keep it to myself it it makes you laugh so much, but my face is pretty much hairless.

That's good, it would be scary if you didn't have any eyebrows.

I actually have a unibrow, lol. I personally think it looks nice, though there's at least one person who disagrees with that sentiment.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

Yes! Cauliflour and sunflours.
Quote:
I actually have a unibrow, lol. I personally think it looks nice, though there's at least one person who disagrees with that sentiment.

Haha, I bet the person is just jealous.

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Yes! Cauliflour and sunflours.

Personally, my favourite rapper is PearlOntheFlour.

Quote:
Quote:

Haha, I bet the person is just jealous.

They've threatened to cut it in my sleep, the sorry old bugger :edgey: 'Course, I always make sure that ain't possible for them.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

PearlOntheFlour is grand alright.
Quote:
They've threatened to cut it in my sleep, the sorry old bugger :edgey: 'Course, I always make sure that ain't possible for them.

Hahah! That's good. Protect what's dear to you!

Quote:

Yeaaaaaah. *tries to beat-box*

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Thanks for the confetti and the cheers, WfG! It's the Christmas season, alright! It's almost time I started singing the infamous "Ganta Claus Is Coming to Town" song.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Timmari also said (jokingly) that he (Timmari, not the guy getting married) should be in charge of the bar and get really drunk.

I'm relieved that it's anyone but Drunkworth at the bar. The last time he was, things got messy and he was left to his lonesome.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Hahaha! Do it! Lucky mystery guy, both husbands and a wife. xD

-You were right, Timmari! They really do love me!
It's like that Monty Python-sketch where marry as in get married and marry as in wed gets mixed up resulting in four grooms and the guy who was gonna wed all being married to each other.

xD All's well that ends well, indeed.

Southern Corn wrote:
I remember that I had started to suddenly grow a beard and I managed to intimidate Apollo by scowling at him with the beard. He ran away terrified, presumably forgetting his pomegranate which hopefully was given to him back by Simon.

Now you've given me the image of Simon chasing after him with a pomegranate.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Wowee, same here. I mean, it's not like I have a fever, heh... SC, what did you do?

Quote:
Quote:

What a beautiful, spiceful, white Christmas.

Southern Corn wrote:

Is it me or does Apollo suddenly remind me of the Gingerbread Man?

Quote:

Someone's got a lot of time on their hands.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

*throws in an eggbeater*

It was just a quick cameo in a longer dream where I ended up at the Pokemon side of a convention. Got to meet with VAs and production staff and manga in the RAW.
Anyway, I swear I saw Apollo while I was wandering around. He looked like he was in a hurry or a panic, like someone was chasing after him. He may or may not have been holding onto Trucy's magic panties. Those kids, what have they been up to?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Thanks for the confetti and the cheers, WfG! It's the Christmas season, alright! It's almost time I started singing the infamous "Ganta Claus Is Coming to Town" song.

Heheh! :edgey: Yes! It's an insidious yet beautiful song. *sings quietly* I had an Advent song stuck in my head half the day, and now I don't even remember how it sounds or even its name. (Edit: It was O come, divine Messiah. Now it's back.)
Quote:
I'm relieved that it's anyone but Drunkworth at the bar. The last time he was, things got messy and he was left to his lonesome.

So am I. It's not safe to invite Drunkworth to such occasions.
Quote:

I like that mental image.
Quote:
Wowee, same here. I mean, it's not like I have a fever, heh...

Achh... :sadshoe:
Quote:
What a beautiful, spiceful, white Christmas.

Yuup! I'm dreaming of a flour-Christmasss~
Quote:
Anyway, I swear I saw Apollo while I was wandering around. He looked like he was in a hurry or a panic, like someone was chasing after him.

Dammit, Aploplo.
Quote:
He may or may not have been holding onto Trucy's magic panties. Those kids, what have they been up to?

Kids and their shenanigans...

It makes me giddy for some reason.
Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry,
You better not pout, I'm telling you why!
Ganta Claus is coming~ to town!
*thunderclaps*

The best part is I don't even have to change half the lyrics... er, I mean, this is totally, genuinely an original song that no one could possibly have heard of before! Really.

"O Come, Divine Milessiah... No, really, put that bottle down and come over here. Nooo, don't you dare... I will find you, buster! Give it here!"
I'm sorry if I've ruined that song for you.

It's okay. It's just a little fever. I'll be up and strolling shortly. *flings flour & confetti everywhere for xtra xmas dreams for ya'll*

Dang kids. Heck if I know 'em and their running around and their pantie-snatching and their pomegranates...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

[Whip the cream!]

It makes me giddy for some reason.
Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry,
You better not pout, I'm telling you why!
Ganta Claus is coming~ to town!
*thunderclaps*

Hahaha! That's so sinister. At least mom isn't kissing Ganta Claus.
Quote:
The best part is I don't even have to change half the lyrics... er, I mean, this is totally, genuinely an original song that no one could possibly have heard of before! Really.

Ehm, yes! You're absolutely correct, Rubia. Ganta Claus would be proud.
Quote:
"O Come, Divine Milessiah... No, really, put that bottle down and come over here. Nooo, don't you dare... I will find you, buster! Give it here!"
I'm sorry if I've ruined that song for you.

Pfft! xD No, you didn't ruin it - it was a great alternative. Feeling spiritual - I'll go for O Come, Divine Messiah. Feeling spiritual - O Come, Divine Milessiah. I am a Gregoryist after all, so O Come, Divine Milessiah should be the official one anyway.
Quote:
It's okay. It's just a little fever. I'll be up and strolling shortly. *flings flour & confetti everywhere for xtra xmas dreams for ya'll*

Aw, I'm glad you'll be up and strolling shortly. I'm in aaagony even when I have a low-grade fever. I'm so sensitive. Man flu. Wooop for the flour and confetti! I'll fling some too, confetti that smells like... candles! Christmas candles!
Quote:
Dang kids. Heck if I know 'em and their running around and their pantie-snatching and their pomegranates...

Perhaps they just needed somewhere to keep the pomegranates!

I sure hope Mom isn't kissing anyone while he's running off with that wine.

Yeah, gotta go for the spirits for that classy Edgeworthian Christmas spirit! I know Gramps will be happy!

Ah, yes. We can't forget the candles. Retinz likes it hot after all.

Hahaha! Just imagine the reason those Magic Panties are so bulky is because they've been holding pomegranates all this time. Seems like Apollo had enough of pomegranates before he met Simon. Too bad.

Happy Maria

What about Santa Claus?

Quote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Timmari also said (jokingly) that he (Timmari, not the guy getting married) should be in charge of the bar and get really drunk.

And then did Apollo Bartender-Pig have to help him get over it?

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:

"Help! Help! I'm being harassed!"

"Justice-Dono! You forgot this!"

"I don't even like fruits!"

"You should!"

Quote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Wowee, same here. I mean, it's not like I have a fever, heh... SC, what did you do?

:0 Sorry for worsening your fever, Rubia. But you can't say I didn't warn you!

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Is it me or does Apollo suddenly remind me of the Gingerbread Man?

Then is the fox that ate him in the story Klavier? Or Simon? Or the pomegranate?

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

*throws in an eggbeater*

Wow, Rubia. I can't believe you're pro-egg assault. I thought you'd know better. They have their own families too, you know.

Quote:
Anyway, I swear I saw Apollo while I was wandering around. He looked like he was in a hurry or a panic, like someone was chasing after him. He may or may not have been holding onto Trucy's magic panties. Those kids, what have they been up to?

I'm not sure why you're implying. Clearly he was being chased after Wesley Stickler who wanted to see the trick to those but Polly, being the just man he is, took it and ran from him.

Another Hotel Dusk dream. Once again, Louis was there earlier than usual, but the hotel in my dream actually looked pretty fancy. There was this bar where they served drinks and some coloured powder. I remember this being one of the delicacies.

The backstory in the game was also slightly different.

Spoiler: HD
In it, Mila was Jenny and she'd died somehow after being involved in some 8 player softball match. I remember taking a walk around the ground she died in. There was someone walking behind me but they weren't stalking me, just walking the same path. There was this other 8 player softball match and one of the bags had been thrown off to the side by Apollo of all people. But then one of the players brought another ball so they continued.

I noticed this boy was playing piggyback with a girl, but she was the one being piggybacked on.

The dream ended with me leaving the hotel and going through these subways.

[Whip the cream!]

I sure hope Mom isn't kissing anyone while he's running off with that wine.

He will just kiss the bottle. Slllurp!
Quote:
Yeah, gotta go for the spirits for that classy Edgeworthian Christmas spirit! I know Gramps will be happy!

It will be a beautiful, spiritual Christmas, worthy of the joy of our Lawd Gregory.
Quote:
Ah, yes. We can't forget the candles. Retinz likes it hot after all.

Exactly, he's the Firestarter after all.
Quote:
Hahaha! Just imagine the reason those Magic Panties are so bulky is because they've been holding pomegranates all this time. Seems like Apollo had enough of pomegranates before he met Simon. Too bad.

Hahahah! So that's the reason! Apollo can stomp on them.
SC wrote:
What about Santa Claus?

He's busy.
Quote:
"Help! Help! I'm being harassed!"

"Justice-Dono! You forgot this!"

"I don't even like fruits!"

"You should!"

Eat your hamburgerspomegranates, Apollo.

Sounds like quite the different piggybackstory indeed. I want to see the fancy version of Hotel Dusk. Doesn't sound as mysteriously cozy, but still.

Quote:
I mean, it's not like I have a fever, heh...

Aww. Get strolling soon.

Quote:
He looked like he was in a hurry or a panic, like someone was chasing after him. He may or may not have been holding onto Trucy's magic panties.

Oof.

Quote:
I'm relieved that it's anyone but Drunkworth at the bar.

-One gin & tonic please.
-Ageehnuntaanc comn' raah uhp. *gulps a bottle of tonic and a bottle of gin at the same time*
-...can... I get a gin & tonic please?

Quote:
O come, divine Messiah.

I read it as "O come, drive Messiah". O come, drive Milessiah, he's drunk of his arse.

Quote:
Then is the fox that ate him in the story Klavier?

He is quite foxy.

---
There was some spin-off taking place in like the 18th century or so. One character was called Anna Wanng and she was batshit crazy.

Some characters were gonna walk on a tight-rope. I vetoed when it came to Apollo because I didn't want him to do it.

Happy Maria

Sam wrote:
Hahahah! So that's the reason! Apollo can stomp on them.

Man, I can't believe Apollo stole my thing so brazenly. Totally not groovy, dude.

Quote:
Sounds like quite the different piggybackstory indeed. I want to see the fancy version of Hotel Dusk. Doesn't sound as mysteriously cozy, but still.

Indeed, Hotel 5 Star Dusk sounds quite nice. Not like Cape West exactly, but it'd be cool.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
I'm relieved that it's anyone but Drunkworth at the bar.

-One gin & tonic please.
-Ageehnuntaanc comn' raah uhp. *gulps a bottle of tonic and a bottle of gin at the same time*

"Pfftt, whysh it aallwaaaysh gotta be 'bout ya, ya git? Yeeaaaahhh, more like 'git' and tonic. Ehehhhhhhhhhhh *hic*"

Quote:
Quote:
O come, divine Messiah.

I read it as "O come, drive Messiah". O come, drive Milessiah, he's drunk of his arse.

Don't drink and drive Milessiah.

Quote:
Quote:
Then is the fox that ate him in the story Klavier?

He is quite foxy.

:klavier:

Quote:
There was some spin-off taking place in like the 18th century or so. One character was called Anna Wanng and she was batshit crazy.

DGS; the crazy prequel.
Anna Wanng, huh. Wonder what the pun is.

Quote:
Some characters were gonna walk on a tight-rope. I vetoed when it came to Apollo because I didn't want him to do it.

Maybe Acro could do it. The one that isn't in the wheelchair.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
-One gin & tonic please.

Ychaanhava vehrgin one, m'outafgin!
Quote:

Hahaha!
-Icahn drive perflyfaahn!
-No, Milessiah. You can not. Let go of the steering wheel. Now. (Pfah. Why did I turn water into wine when he was present?)
Quote:

That sounds fun. Anna Wanng seems... fun. Maybe.
Quote:

That was a good choice. He deserves better.
Southern Corn wrote:
Indeed, Hotel 5 Star Dusk sounds quite nice. Not like Cape West exactly, but it'd be cool.

Takes place in 1999, after renovation.

Quote:
"Pfftt, whysh it aallwaaaysh gotta be 'bout ya, ya git? Yeeaaaahhh, more like 'git' and tonic. Ehehhhhhhhhhhh *hic*"

Worst. Bartender. Ever.

Quote:
Ychaanhava vehrgin one, m'outafgin!

Pay Drunkworth to drink; get tonic water. What an evening.

Quote:
That was a good choice. He deserves better.

Yes. My kid shall not have to face his phobia in my presence, nor shall he risk hurting himself.

(It shall be noted that nothing internet-related works for me right now... other than c-r. Milessiah magic.)

Last edited by Going for Miles on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Pay Drunkworth to drink; get tonic water. What an evening.

Who came up with that idea? >:(
Quote:
Yes. My kid shall not have to face his phobia in my presence, nor shall he risk hurting himself.

Mhm, keep Apollo safe at all costs.

Happy Maria

I have to say that sleeping for me recently has been a pain in the ass. Just today my left hand started feeling numb even after I stretched it fully to make the blood flor circulate properly. So I had to go to the bathroom to fix it and even use my blanket as a pseudo stress ball to fall asleep again. Gah

Anyway, I remember me walking to the place where Franziska's mother (guess who!) lived in a place called 'Old Karma', as opposed to New Karma. I remember having to walk through a spooky ghost town with terrible restaurants serving awful food to finally get there.

Quote:
I have to say that sleeping for me recently has been a pain in the ass. Just today my left hand started feeling numb even after I stretched it fully to make the blood flor circulate properly. So I had to go to the bathroom to fix it and even use my blanket as a pseudo stress ball to fall asleep again. Gah

Ah. Sounds annoying.

Quote:
I remember having to walk through a spooky ghost town with terrible restaurants serving awful food to finally get there.

Sounds annoying.

---
Stickfigure reminded me of two songs by singer-songwriter Katie Melua, which felt completely random. My mind wants to connect it with Atipha and him humming along. Maybe he likes her music. :)

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

Man, that sucks.
Quote:
Anyway, I remember me walking to the place where Franziska's mother (guess who!) lived in a place called 'Old Karma', as opposed to New Karma. I remember having to walk through a spooky ghost town with terrible restaurants serving awful food to finally get there.

That sounds spooky alright, with the awful food and all.
Going for Miles wrote:
Stickfigure reminded me of two songs by singer-songwriter Katie Melua, which felt completely random. My mind wants to connect it with Atipha and him humming along. Maybe he likes her music. :)

Aww, that sounds chill. :) What songs were they?

---

Gress found some diary-ish texts from when he was eleven years old. "This is quite embarrassing :D" he thought. He (in the texts) was very outspoken, which was cool. And I seem to remember they were actually really well-written. He was going to read them to Atipha and Timmari.

Quote:
Aww, that sounds chill. :) What songs were they?

Yeah, and it's not the kind of music I'd imagine him to like (even if it feels quite fitting when I think about it) which made it sweet to me =) "Closest thing to crazy" and "Nine million bicycles". It was the latter he was singing along to.

Quote:
Gress found some diary-ish texts from when he was eleven years old. "This is quite embarrassing :D" he thought. He (in the texts) was very outspoken, which was cool. And I seem to remember they were actually really well-written. He was going to read them to Atipha and Timmari.

Haha, that's nice. Eleven year olds rock.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, and it's not the kind of music I'd imagine him to like (even if it feels quite fitting when I think about it) which made it sweet to me =) "Closest thing to crazy" and "Nine million bicycles". It was the latter he was singing along to.

Yes, that's something I found sweet too. :3 Aha! I actually got Nine billion bicycles stuck in my head when I read your dream, hahah.
Quote:
Haha, that's nice. Eleven year olds rock.

Aye. x)

Haha, it's stuck in my head too after I took a listen to them both. For being such calm songs they're surprisingly earwormy xD

[Whip the cream!]

They are, aren't they haha!
Feeling twenty-two... acting seventeeen~
In the spirit of Christmas I'll listen to the Fairytale of New York where she sings the woman's part. (She's doing splendidly... and Shane sounds piss-drunk. :/)

Oh, I just remembered you had a dream once which stated Atipha is good at singing. No wonder he sounded so pleasant :)
Haha, damnit Shane. Just a few steps below Drunkworth-level-(piss-plastered-)drunk.

[Whip the cream!]

Ahh, yes, that's right! :D How sweet. :)
Hahah, yeah! He better watch out (*starts singing Ganta Claus is coming to town*) - he might be known as a drunk, but to reach that level would be disastrous even for him. xD

Dhurke. I remember Dhurke and nothing else.

[Whip the cream!]

Haah... and I remember something and nothing else. "There was something AA-related."

Happy Maria

Alba. I only remember Alba.

Well, that isn't really true. I really only remember some streamer who'd started up AAI and was starting to post the videos here complaining about Alba. He also used an Alba smiley.

[Whip the cream!]

:alba:

An Alba smiley?! Preposterous.

[Whip the cream!]

Alba?! Preposterous.

Happy Maria

Nah, if there was an Alba smiley it'd be called :myextraterritorialrightscannotallowthissmileynametoend: :p

The Enigma

FINALS ARE DONE! LET'S TAKE SHOTS!

I-I mean, hi GFM, hi Rubia, hi bro, hi SC, hi Nerdowl, and hi whoever else decided to show up in the thread. Whoo confetti! Okay, I meant my monthly quota, see you all next year.

jk, I had a dream. At Capcom HQ, there was a giant bunkbed that could fit about six people. Maybe seven or eight more if you tried hard enough. Phoenix always slept on the floor, and Drunkworth gets a special king size bed all to himself. Those hangovers must be rough.

I also had a short dreamlet about an AA-styled chess game. I'm not very good at chess, but hell, I would buy it.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Happy Maria

Bramimond wrote:
FINALS ARE DONE! LET'S TAKE SHOTS!

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

Quote:
I-I mean, hi GFM, hi Rubia, hi bro, hi SC, hi Nerdowl, and hi whoever else decided to show up in the thread. Whoo confetti! Okay, I meant my monthly quota, see you all next year.

Hi Brammi! :D We don't use confetti anymore, though. Just cornfetti.

Quote:
jk, I had a dream. At Capcom HQ, there was a giant bunkbed that could fit about six people. Maybe seven or eight more if you tried hard enough. Phoenix always slept on the floor, and Drunkworth gets a special king size bed all to himself. Those hangovers must be rough.

Things sound rough for our protagonist.

Quote:
I also had a short dreamlet about an AA-styled chess game. I'm not very good at chess, but hell, I would buy it.

Well...
Page 407 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby