Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 76 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 6 Class TrialTopic%20Title

Sock

Raymond's eyes open wide at Monokuma's comment. "Shit- ..How didn't I realise?"

After a brief moment of Raymond looking down angrily, he perks back up. "Okay. We haven't forgotten anything. But everyone else has. I don't know how a ice cold computer can erase other peoples memories, but we're bound to find out in this trial or die trying. I apologize for any confusion."

"Now that you mention it, something like that happened to me too." Veronica said. "Except there was no laughing. I just heard someone cough and I turned to face it. Then the next thing I know there's a bright flash of light and I'm on a beach. Giles was with me too, so he was pretty freaked out as well."

"Anyways... In the library, there was what you'd expect to find in a library. All kinds of books, I didn't have time to look at them all obviously, so I ignored them. I went in the office there and found a handbook checkout in it. I took one out and turned it on, and asked me to put in a name. I typed in Azurine's name and it said it was registered. I put it back in the dock and it reset. I tried the same thing again, except with Colin's name, and it also said it was registered. After that I left the office and went back to the library. In the very back of it, I found a piece of paper inside a binder, that had a police logo on it. It was titled 'Hope's Peak Killing Game'. Apparently the same thing has happened before. Survivors of it said that Monokuma trapped them on some island, with the only way to get out of here being to kill another student, and to get away with it during a class trial. If they got caught, Monokuma would execute them. It said only one student was correct in pinning the blame on someone else, and that others managed to escape after overthrowing Monokuma. The survivors of it apparently weren't traumatized. It also said the information was to be kept top secret until they found out more about it, and that the murdered students are to be classified as missing until then."

She pauses for a minute, thinking. "That's about it. After that I left and went back to the main room."

"Mhm, so you've shared your investigations now. Answer the question."

1) How was the class brought to the prison school?

"This isn't difficult or obscure, it's a warmup question. There's no helipad on this island, so the only way is..."

ASCEND

"You could just use the boats, right?" Simon says, "I mean, I doubt all sixteen of our unconscious bodies could fit on one boat, but you could probably make it with just a few trips."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Mhm, that's correct. After all, why else have multiple boats in the boathouse. Alright, now for the big guns."

Who is the mastermind?

Sock

"They would have to be among the living, right? Or is it possible they're frozen, or something?" Raymond asks.

"It has to be one of us, right? Or maybe one of the others wasn't really dead..." Veronica thinks for another minute before speaking. "Is it possible that it's one of the survivors from the previous killing game...?"

"A frozen mastermind? Boy, what an idea. I have an auto-pilot mode sure, and Monomi did too. But for the most part, I am being manually controlled."

Sock

"So you're using that mode right now then, huh? So it's one of us.. Or should I say, one of you three."

"But.. I have my doubts on Maribelle. For many reasons. So. Which one of you did all this? Which one of you looks down on me so much, but is truly the biggest scumbag here?"

ASCEND

Kachu wrote:
"But.. I have my doubts on Maribelle. For many reasons. So. Which one of you did all this? Which one of you looks down on me so much, but is truly the biggest scumbag here?"

"Whoa there, murder boy," Simon replies, "Let's dial back on the edge and take a few deep breaths... If Monokuma is usually being manually controlled, then wouldn't that mean that the mastermind isn't one of us? Monokuma's participation in this trial so far doesn't seem like it could be automated that easily, so they couldn't be running him and standing around here at the same time..."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

"He's asking us a question we don't have an answer to then. The dead ones are just that, dead. If he's being controlled then there is a seventeenth person we had no idea existed. While there are other corpses in there, they're corpses. If it isn't one of us, then just how do we answer that question of his?"

"Who knows, maybe I sent in one of the students disguised as myself. Then used one of the killers to kill them off to make everyone think I died. But in reality it was actually my incompetent stinky twin."

Monokuma laughs to himself.

"You still have one scrum debate if you wanna use it."

ASCEND

Kachu wrote:
"He's asking us a question we don't have an answer to then. The dead ones are just that, dead. If he's being controlled then there is a seventeenth person we had no idea existed. While there are other corpses in there, they're corpses. If it isn't one of us, then just how do we answer that question of his?"

"In that case, we still can't definitively answer the question..." Simon responds, "Unless we wanna blindly point fingers at everyone we don't like. Ray seems to be a fan of that strategy, so I'd like to point out that he never managed to figure out the whole 'human lives have value' thing. So, now everyone's suspicious! This is goin' great so far!"

Sock

Raymond rolls his eyes.

"Glad to know you're taking this seriously."

ASCEND

"Wait, guys, we still have those weird notes from the counter-traitor..." Simon says, "If Bud got into the headmaster's office, maybe one of those notes will lead us to the mastermind's identity..."

Simon asks, "Maribelle, do you remember if any of those old student files had a talent that fit with that 'Beware the Ultimate __man' note?"

"There were many ___man talents. Far too many to count."

Planetbox wrote:
Simon asks, "Maribelle, do you remember if any of those old student files had a talent that fit with that 'Beware the Ultimate __man' note?"

Maribelle shook her head. "I'm sure there were names like that in there, but the only one whose file listed their talent in that format that I took any notice of was Yuma's. Since it's relevant, though, I'll try to remember some o' the other names 'n' talents. They all seemed pretty useless, practically speaking, with exception to the dead student."

"He was... uhm..." she said, obviously racking her brain. "Errr-- Stuart Spriggs, was his name, I think, and is talent was listed as The Ultimate Pyrotechnician. His file said he was deceased."

"There was a loooooooong list at the end with a number of talents-- no names to go along with 'em, too. There were The Ultimate Psychologist, The Ultimate Dictator, The Ultimate DJ, The Ultimate Caretaker, 'n' more." she said. "Many of 'em were circled in red, like I said 'fore. Those included The Ultimate Petowner [sic], The Ultimate Ice Cream Taster, 'n' The Ultimate Beer Drinker."

"See? No one's talent that I can remember followed the format 'the Ultimate _____man'. I'm sure there must've been some like that, but they just didn't stand out to me fer whatever reason." she summarized.

ASCEND

"Well, we're still confused about all that stuff Bud was up to..." Simon remarks, "After Bud turned down Monokuma's whole traitor thing, Monokuma told him about the secret passage and said to meet him on the fourth floor if he ever needed him. So I guess that could have been why Bud went up there and busted the door down.

Also, Monokuma kept saying stuff about 'making Bud the target of Chisami's murder plan.' I wonder if he just suggested killing him to Chisami, or if he was actually directly involved in Bud's death somehow..."

Simon adds, "Oh, and there was a bunch of blank tapes and a few old movies and documentaries in that room too. That's probably not particularly important."

"As with all murders, I helped planning, but otherwise didn't ever directly interfere."

"Is it possible that Bud picked the lock, 'n' then was able to use what he found down in the basement to assume control of Monokuma?" Maribelle asked idly. "That'd make him the mastermind, right?"

"Also, that list o' talents that I found-- in the back of the filin' cabinet. Is there any chance we could get names attached to those ultimate talents?" she requested.

"Alas, that is not the case. If he were ever controlling Monokuma, I would've caught him eventually. Plus, y'know, I was definitely around here long before he learned of the passageway."

(names were attached to each talent on the list, but too many to count)

ASCEND

"Y'know, now that I think about it," Simon says, "When Bud opened the headmaster's office door and went inside, he said, 'I knew it' right before the footage cut off... That seems kinda weird to me. Did he somehow already know who or what he'd find on the inside?"

"Ding ding ding! That is correct!"

"So Bud knew the identity of the mastermind before making it into the headmaster's office? How the hell did he figure it out...?"

ASCEND

"Yeah, that's what we have to figure out..." Simon replies, "I doubt he could have somehow gotten his hands on anything from the basement before breaking into the headmaster's office... Maybe he was involved in that first killing game somehow? Or maybe he saw something important before getting knocked out? Not like we could verify anything like that, though..."

Maribelle thought for a moment. "Well, if Ray's tellin' the truth about seein' everyone who's supposed to be dead frozen in ice in the refrigerator, and Monokuma's actively bein' controlled right now, then that rules out the four o' us, as well as the other twelve students we know that've been... killed... in the course o' this game. That means that if Bud really knew who he was gonna find, they must be someone he knew from before we all met, right?" she said.

"Well, that's assumin' Monokuma's not on autopilot." said Maribelle, turning toward the bear. "Are ya?"

.............................................................................................

"Well looks like Maribelle was on the right track. That shut him up real quick. Now, anyone have any idea who Bud could have known before all this started? I don't think it's likely he knew anyone from the previous killing game..."

"................he did"

ASCEND

"Not just someone he knew..." Simon adds, "But someone he knew that he thought would have set up a killing game like this... But I'm not sure how we're supposed to figure this out... We don't really know about many people from the outside beyond that other class of students and that arsonist guy..."

Lone wrote:
"................he did"

"So does that mean it's someone from the previous killing game then...? How are we supposed to figure that out? I didn't find any names in that document I found..."

"......that's enough."

Monokuma looks up.

"You're close enough. It's time to reveal myself."

Smoke engulfs the class trial room. It just about hides Monokuma from view. Behind him, the shape of a man emerges...

"My name is Lau," the man says. "Byron Lau. I am the Ultimate Businessman. Or so, they called me as a schoolboy. Yes, I am a survivor of the last killing game. I am your mastermind. And... Bud's father."

He grins, an evil grin.

"And this, is but the beginning."

He breaks out into a fit of maniacal laughter.

Spoiler:
Image Image

Maribelle cocked her head, more confused than ever. "So what the hell did you want with us? Who even are you to me?"

Sock

"The hell's with the flashy entrance? We don't care about any of that. Just give us a damn explanation."

ASCEND

"WHAT?!" Simon shouts, "W- Wait, excuse me, hold on... just WHAT. THE SHIT. Is even GOING ON HERE?!"

"What the hell?! So you're responsible for all of this? Veronica shouts. "You're the reason they're all dead! Colin! Aria! Yuma! Hell, even your own son! What the fuck is your problem?!"

"Hm, is that really all you got?" says Byron. "God, you guys really are a bunch of emotionless sociopaths. No wonder you kill each other so easily."

Sock

"Ha! What else is new, old man? You gonna actually start talking or are you too senile for that?" Raymond retorts.

"Emotionless?! How dare you call us that? You're the old bastard who's responsible for the deaths of 12 of us, and maybe even more than that! You're the emotionless one here!"
Page 76 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus