Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Jay realized today would be a day for going through all the emotions once he saw the Technophile enter. His expression darkened significantly and he felt his throat tighten. He sighed in a desperate attempt to relieve the tension. 'It's probably okay. He's gotta be just like the others...right?' Jay reassured himself.

"M-Matt. N-Nice to meet you. I'm...Jay Slezak, Ultimate Wordsmith and soon-to-be Co-Director of...um, this branch of Hope's Peak." Gesturing towards Jeremy, he added, "And...this is my brother Jeremy. You know, the one I've been searching fo--ah! Forgive my nervousness. You just resemble someone I met before."

Jeremy glanced toward Jay with concern and reached out a hand to squeeze his shoulder. He also greeted the Technophile with the same kindness he greeted all his students, "Mr. Cognomen. Pleasure to meet you. I do hope you find the technological advances here to your liking!"
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Matt glances over towards Jay and tilts his head somewhat at his reaction, but shortly after gives a small smirk, which looked kind of odd, what with the dark circles around his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Jay. That does sound like a great position to be in. Good luck for that. But-- you also resemble someone I met before. But that's not important right now."

He walks up to him, nods towards Jeremy, and extends a hand for Jay to shake. "I'm sure I'll enjoy them. I just have to check 'em out first, after we're done with the introductions here. It's a pleasure to meet you too - by the way."

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro turns to face the other people that came in to meet the newcomers.

"Hello, everyone!" Sojiro said, as he bowed slightly. "I am Sojiro Arakida. I'm looking forward to getting along with you as I catch up on my education."

At that moment, he caught sight of two Japanese girls standing off to one side. "Ah, finally, I thought I was going to be the only Japanese student in this class." Sojrio commented. He was about to go approach the Japanese girls, but for some reason, he didn't. Something doesn't feels right about this... Then he looked at their faces and it registered to him exactly what the problem is. The looks on their faces clearly says it all. They're frighten of him, it would seems.

Not wanting to frighten them any further, Sojiro quickly looked away from the girls. He then watched as the other students talk among themselves. "So many people to get to know... I just hope I can get along with my new classmates without causing any problems." Sojrio said as he watched the others.

"Um...yeah! I hope we can get along as well. I'll be doing my best. Just remember...[Keep Hope Alive!] That's this branch's motto," Jay replied, shaking Matt's hand. He looked away, took a deep breath, and attempted a smile as his gaze returned.

Jeremy nodded and also shook Matt's hand. "Oh! Um, we can talk later," Jeremy declared as he left the Technophile behind, walking with briskness towards Sakura and Sayako. Lowering his voice, he began to explain, "Listen, I know what you are thinking, but please try to remember he is a student here, trying his very best, just like everyone else. Rest assured I will let nothing bad happen to any of my students."
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Southern Corn wrote:
She then waved at Clover. "Hi, Felicity! I hope you're as lucky as you were last time we met!"

"I believe I am, thanks! And how's your ventriloquism going?"

As Sayako entered and stood by Sakura, Felicity smiled at both of them. "Oh, hello, Matchy, Sakura! Long time no see. How've you been? By the way, you both look amazing!"

Quote:
Alfons tilted his head at Felicity. "Ah, yes. The lucky one. Perhaps if you give me some of your luck, I can find a quick way to escape from here."

"Um, I don't think it's possible to just hand over my luck to you, Alfons - though if I could, I would. I guess you'll have to find some other way."

Quote:
"Ah! Miss Cox, Miss Clover, Miss Amachi. Welcome back, all of you!" Jeremy greeted with a wide smile. Seeing his students return for another term always gave him a warm feeling. "Miss Clover, you are not interrupting anything at all. We were all just catching up."

Jay's face lit up when the Lucky Student entered the room. Like seeing an old best friend, his heartbeat quickened and his mind raced to try to figure out how to greet her. "Felicity!...Dreamy! I'm...I'm overjoyed you came back!" He could feel his eyes welling up with tears and made no attempt to hide it. "I've missed you so much...There are so many questions and not enough time to ask them!" He took a step forward as if to advance towards her, perhaps for a hug, but froze in his tracks, unsure what to do.

"Thank you, sir." She nodded to Jeremy.

When Jay finished, Felicity laughed, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "Hi, Jay. I've missed you too." She took the decision into her own hands, closing the distance to give him a quick hug. "I'm pretty sure you have more and enough time now to ask me whatever you want."

She turned to greet the blond man with her usual enthusiasm as he entered, until he introduced himself and her face went blank. "Hello, nice to meet you," Felicity said flatly, and fell silent as Jay and Matt talked.

"I hope we can get along as well, it'll be fine. And... yeah, keep hope alive sure sounds like a good motto to go by right now." He lets out a small sigh, but shakes his head, and returns to his original smirk. "Although some of the people here are familiar to me... It's really odd..." He places a hand on his chin in thought, looking around the room. Shortly after, he lets his hand fall to his side and shrugs. "Though, you don't have to worry about me, really. Since-- you seem uneasy, and all. Which makes me remember. What I used to do when I was uneasy or anxious, is that I would go look at flowers. More specifically, sunflowers. But, I think I'll be off now. I'll see you later--"

His speech is cut short by the woman that walks up to him. He turns to her and pauses for a few seconds, wondering about the odd behaviour. He then clears his throat, "Oh, uh, sorry. Nice to meet you too.. I guess." Matt rubs the back of his head, mostly due to the awkward situation. "Is... something wrong?"

Jay's smile went from forced to genuine the second Felicity hugged him. "Th-Thanks, Felicity. I can't wait to talk to you later. You'll have to tell me all about how Queeny's doing...and her brother." Jay felt relieved. Maybe he could actually get through this.
100% pure Joy.

Alfons ran back into the room after putting his things away from his dorm. Running at full speed, for no apparent reason, he crashed head-first into the new blond student, spilling the bottle of milk he was holding all over his clothes.

"Why must people insist on blocking my path?!" Alfons snapped, ignoring the mess he made.

Matt looks to Alfons just before he runs into him and manages to speak out a few words before the inevitable. "WAITHOLDUP--" And then, the milk was spilled onto his precious clothes, and one of a kind shirt.

He just stares down at his now milk-soaked clothes in complete disbelief. Oh God, what was he going to do about his shirt. "Uhh... I kinda deserve that, don't I..."

He wipes some of the milk off of his clothes with a sigh. "I'll just... get a new change of clothes later, I guess." That really didn't help his current mood, did it.

A new dawn.

Quote:
His speech is cut short by the woman that walks up to him. He turns to her and pauses for a few seconds, wondering about the odd behaviour. He then clears his throat, "Oh, uh, sorry. Nice to meet you too.. I guess." Matt rubs the back of his head, mostly due to the awkward situation. "Is... something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing," Felicity replied, with a smile that anybody who knew her even marginally well could recognise was strained. "It's a bit like what Jay said... except you remind me of something, rather than someone. That's it."

"There's a lot I'll have to tell you in that case, but to put it in short for now, Queeny's doing just great and Pradrago's even better," she told Jay.

Jay ducked out of the way just in time to avoid any collateral damage, before giving Alfons a 'What the hell?' look and quickly telling Matt, "Don't worry! We've got a fully-stocked laundromat. Your favorite shirt will look like new in no time!" Turning to Felicity, he replied in a lowered tone, "That's wonderful to hear. Alchie...I really do wish to see her again. Too many things have come up and too many times it's had to be cancelled, but I will vow to make time so we can both talk to her soon. I promise."

Jeremy rushed off to grab a mop and bucket from the storage room. He silently cursed his lack of foresight for hiring some janitorial staff.
100% pure Joy.

He turns to Felicity with a bland expression and frowns, for now ignoring his milk-stained clothes. "Right-- Right. I'm sorry if I'm a bother. I'll just get out of the way for now. Maybe you won't have to see me for too much, then."

He nods towards Jay, and heads towards where the laundromat is with a heavy sigh. Today really isn't his day, is it.

Last edited by Datamatt on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slezak wrote:
Jeremy nodded and also shook Matt's hand. "Oh! Um, we can talk later," Jeremy declared as he left the Technophile behind, walking with briskness towards Sakura and Sayako. Lowering his voice, he began to explain, "Listen, I know what you are thinking, but please try to remember he is a student here, trying his very best, just like everyone else. Rest assured I will let nothing bad happen to any of my students."

"Er... yes, yes, of course..." Sayako murmured in an equally quiet voice. "I will... attempt to adjust quickly," she added in a less than convincing tone.

DarkAgea wrote:
As Sayako entered and stood by Sakura, Felicity smiled at both of them. "Oh, hello, Matchy, Sakura! Long time no see. How've you been? By the way, you both look amazing!"

"Ah, Felicity!" The coupler brightened and nodded her head to the other girl. "It's good to see you again, it really has been too long! I've been quite well, and yourself?" She blushed a little and shuffled her feet awkwardly at Felicity's compliment. "Ah, t-thank you. You look lovely as well..."

He comes back after a few minutes, now wearing clean clothes. His frown remained on his face as he heads towards a nearby wall and leans on it. He mumbles something to himself about this probably not being the best idea, but he shrugs it off and decides to carry on. Maybe it'll be worth it, in the end.

Shy guy

Sakura laughed, finding herself very quickly overwhelmed by greetings. Glad for a reason to stop paying attention to the Yakuza, she said "hello again, everyone! I do remember you, Sophia; I don't think we've talked much before, though?"

"My schooling is going... er, fine, I guess?" She then said to Jeremy, laughing more nervously this time. "And Jay, what's up? Don't worry about missing my streams, we've all been busy I imagine, and I don't need your life to revolve around me anyway!" She reached out and squeezed Sayako's hand as she said this.

"Finally, Dreamy, hello hello!" Sakura smiled brightly at the Lucky Student. "You like my new look? I felt like a change, you know. Art is in the moment." With a few rapid folds she created an origami dragon, then studied briefly studied it before stowing it away in her bag. "How are you doing?"

Sock

A slim teen walks into the school, one hand in his pant pocket, and the other on his chin. Quickly noticing the crowd, he waves to everyone, with a smile on his face.

"Ah, hello everyone! Before you stands the legend himself! Marcus Vicario, the Ultimate Magician!"

Marcus spoke loudly, his voice reaching across the room. Though he spoke highly of himself, he knew there was a good chance that no one there has ever heard of him before.

Marcus then bows, and then quickly moves out of the way to make room for the girl behind him.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Following behind Marcus, a girl with a rather unique outfit steps into the school, her face quickly turning red after witnessing the crowd before her, as she instinctively turns her head to the side and awkwardly tries to cover herself to avoid any stares. Of course, this doesn't really do anything but make her look strange, but it makes her feel better.

"I-I'm Amelia Harper." the girl said with a rather quiet voice, compared to the boy before her. "I'm the Ultimate Dancer. I h-hope we can get along!"

As quickly as she came in, Amelia has already ran off to the side of the room, nearby a wall, purposely avoiding the middle of the crowd. She sighs as she leans against the wall and slides down, muttering to herself for a bit.

A new dawn.

Quote:
Turning to Felicity, he replied in a lowered tone, "That's wonderful to hear. Alchie...I really do wish to see her again. Too many things have come up and too many times it's had to be cancelled, but I will vow to make time so we can both talk to her soon. I promise."

"It's actually better that we didn't talk to her before, you know, since now I've told Queeny about it and she'll know to expect a phone call... Oh, talking about phones, did you ever get a cell phone, Jay?"

Datamatt wrote:
He turns to Felicity with a bland expression and frowns, for now ignoring his milk-stained clothes. "Right-- Right. I'm sorry if I'm a bother. I'll just get out of the way for now. Maybe you won't have to see me for too much, then."

"I'm glad we understand each other!" She then sighed. "Honest, I don't exactly have any animosity to you. It's just... you remind me of something I'd really rather not remember."

Quote:
"Ah, Felicity!" The coupler brightened and nodded her head to the other girl. "It's good to see you again, it really has been too long! I've been quite well, and yourself?" She blushed a little and shuffled her feet awkwardly at Felicity's compliment. "Ah, t-thank you. You look lovely as well..."

"Yeah, it has. I can't believe it's been months!" Felicity replied. "That's good! I'm fine, though it was a little sad leaving here." She giggled at Sayako's reaction to her words. "Thank you too."

"Your hair looks nice with pink and brown braided like that! Art, huh... How did you do that so perfectly?" Felicity asked Sakura, and then watched in fascination as she folded the paper. "Ah, well, I'm alright. You've both been staying here?"

You’re so small in such a big world...

Austin hadn't been ignoring Mikael. Not really. In fact, he opened his mouth a few times to respond, but with how short of breath he was, all that came out was a few pathetic croaks. At length, he finally spoke in a quiet, shaky voice.

"Y-y-yes . . . A-Austin is m-my . . . m-m-my n-name. I p-p . . . p-p-program . . . ," he managed to say. "I . . . I-I don't . . . th-th-think I c-c-can t . . . ." He gulped. "t-t-teach anyth . . . a-a-anything . . . b-b-b-but I can . . . t-t-try la . . . l-later . . . m-m-maybe . . . ."

If Mikael was paying close attention, he may have picked up in Austin's tone that he was offering to teach to be polite. When Felicity said his name, Austin looked at her and gave her a very slight wave.

Cat gave Felicity a small smile. That girl had helped Austin, which made her alright in Cat's eyes. But it was her Persian cat that gave Felicity the warmest welcome of the three, running up to the girl, purring, and rubbing against her legs, wrapping its tail around them slightly. This totally didn't make it hard to walk if you were accustomed to this treatment, but if you weren't, well . . . the cat assumes no responsibility for the consequences.

And then there was a spill. Jeremy pulled out the mop and bucket to clean up the mess. Cat approached the young man and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I can take care of this. I need to occupy my hands, anyway. You should go socialize some more," she said. And so she mopped, watching Austin in his wheelchair the whole time she did.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

"M-Ms. Zimmern...Thank you for the offer, but..." Jeremy tried to protest, looking very concerned as Cat took the mop and bucket from him anyway. He placed down the wet floor sign he was holding and looked around. "Ah, right. Mr. Vicario, Ms. Harper. Very nice to meet you both! Thank you for coming." Jeremy greeted as he left the sleep-deprived lady to her mopping and approached the two newcomers.

"Oh, um," Jay unclipped the phone from the case on his belt, showing it to Felicity, "Yep. I'm up to technological speed now!" Jay replaced the phone and glanced over toward Matt. Looking back at Felicity, Jay lowered his voice and asked, "Does the thing he reminds you of have to do with me? If so, I'm..." Jay took a moment to remember the thing about apologies before continuing, "...taking therapy for it. We can discuss it later. Um, anyway, that's a nice bag you have there!" Jay bent down and petted the Persian cat, partially out of affection for the animal, and partially to make sure Felicity was aware of its existence.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't, um...r-realize..." Mikael sighed and turned away from Austin. "I-I don't need to be taught, I just...wanted to know what it's like. Sorry again...I didn't mean to b-bother you." Mikael sighed again and began to move away from Austin, and from the rest of the crowd.
100% pure Joy.

Sock

Marcus smiles as Jeremy approaches. "Hello there! It's my pleasure. Oh and please don't mind her," Marcus gestures towards Amelia. "Took me forever on our way here just to hold up a conversation with her!" Marcus laughs and extends his arm out for a handshake.

---

Amelia stares over at Jeremy and just simply waves, standing back up and leaning against the wall.

Matt looks up to Felicity for a few seconds. "I'd ask what I remind you of. But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I don't mind. I'm used to it by now."

KamiPanda wrote:
"My schooling is going... er, fine, I guess?" She then said to Jeremy, laughing more nervously this time. "And Jay, what's up? Don't worry about missing my streams, we've all been busy I imagine, and I don't need your life to revolve around me anyway!" She reached out and squeezed Sayako's hand as she said this.

The gesture elicited a soft giggle from Sayako as she happily squeezed back. "'Fine' is being modest; you've improved a lot in a short time."

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"Yeah, it has. I can't believe it's been months!" Felicity replied. "That's good! I'm fine, though it was a little sad leaving here." She giggled at Sayako's reaction to her words. "Thank you too."

"Your hair looks nice with pink and brown braided like that! Art, huh... How did you do that so perfectly?" Felicity asked Sakura, and then watched in fascination as she folded the paper. "Ah, well, I'm alright. You've both been staying here?"

"Yes, we spent most of our time here," she nodded. "You returned to your family, yes? I'm sure there's much we have to catch up on..."

Sleeping is my life.

Seeing as nobody wants to talk to him, Sojiro figured that he might as well as take care of some things on his phone. He then proceed to pulls out his red flip cellphone. He flipped open his phone and saw that there were several text messages waiting for him to answer. Sojiro sighed as he started tapping away at his phone, answering every text message.

In a few moments, he was done. Sojiro then puts his phone away in his pockets. He then look at the other students. He wanted to talk to somebody. Right on cue, he spotted a blue-haired boy standing off to one side. He seems like he need someone to talk to, Sojiro assumed as he walked over to where the blue-haired boy is.

"Hello there. I couldn't help but noticed that you look like you need someone to talk to, so here I am. You must be..." Sojiro paused for a moment to remember what the boy's name was. Seeing as he was the second to enter after this kid, so surely he would had have heard the kid's name... Meaning that this kid must be... "Stanza-san, was it not?"

Mikael was deep in thought, taking in all the diverse voices reverberating throughout the large room. It was when he heard a very loud voice close to him that he started, instantly losing concentration.

"Ah! I-I-I wasn't asleep! I promi...oh." Mikael breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey there Mr. Arakida. Um yeah, but it's just 'Stanza,' without the Sa--oh um, never mind, honorifics. Sorry, I'm a bit lost...This is the f-first time I've been away from my parents. Ah...p-p-please forgive my rudeness, but you seem to be older than Director Slezak over there, and yet you're a student? Th-that's quite interesting. What's it l-like being a Ya-" Mikael stopped himself, remembering overhearing Jeremy's warning--his hearing was above average, after all. "Um, y'know."

Jeremy shook Marcus' hand and waved away his concern, "It is quite alright, Mr. Vicario. I am used to shy students. They usually open up eventually, and even if they do not seem to be, they are usually fantastic listeners. More people could stand to use fewer words...like me. I apologize for ranting. Um, you will have to demonstrate some of your magic for us soon!" Jeremy suggested.
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro chuckled as he listened to the kid. "Oh, it's tough being a you-know-what. Got to carry out jobs for my boss. I never complained, no matter how hard the job was. I wouldn't go into details about the kind of jobs I carry out for my boss, because it's... not exactly pretty, you see."

Sojiro crossed his arms as he looks at the others who are talking with each other. He sighed as he looks back at Mikael. "So, can you tell me a bit about yourself?" Sojiro inquired. "How'd you get into voice acting in the first place?"

Sock

Marcus chuckles as he releases the handshake. "Haha! No worries, Sir! None here. And I'll gladly put on a show for you any anyone else interested when the time comes, my friend. Though I do, of course, need some prep time." Marcus smiles, seemingly happy just to talk about his practice.

Austin felt guilty as Mikael explained. He bit his lip and chewed it for some seconds before stammering.

"U-u-um, I-I- . . . I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. I-I-I d-d . . . d-didn't mean . . . th-th-that is t-to s-s-say . . . ."

As Austin stumbled over his words, unable to figure out how to say what he meant to, the kid walked away from him. He gulped and tried to control his breathing. He'd apologize again later and tell the kid what it was like to be a programmer another time . . . if he was trustworthy.

It would be fine, right? Even if he was talking to an older guy who Austin could swear had dragon tattoos, even though the sleeves covered them now. Totally not suspicious . . . . Maybe it had all been his imagination? His paranoia?

He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself and glanced around. Some more familiar faces, he recognized. Too many unfamiliar faces. Austin's breathing quickened once more and he tensed again. What he wouldn't give to hide in his room.

Cat was still mopping rather frantically, as if she were trying to wipe away the stains of anything that was ever spilled on that floor. It wouldn't be long before she'd insist on cleaning the entire school.

Last edited by Lida_Rose on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfons noticed Austin's behavior, tense and nervous. He took a nervous glance at Austin's wheelchair before seemingly trying to ignore the boy, deciding instead to distance himself from the group.

He had already put his stuff away in the dorm...now all he could do was sit around and wait. He sighed in boredom and discomfort as he began to polish his bow.

"Th-That sounds...tough, for sure. I guess I sh-should've figured it wouldn't be pretty but...y-you seem nice enough. Too...many people don't give m-m-mean-looking people a chance...no offense meant," Mikael explained, hoping he wasn't stepping over the line. "A-As for how I got into v-voice acting myself, I-" He caught a glimpse of Austin's look of paranoia, which distracted him. All he could think about now was leaving Austin behind and how bad that made him feel. "I--um, I..." Glancing back and forth between the two of them, Mikael found himself feeling overwhelmed once again. "I-I-I'm t-t-t-terribly s-sorry... I f-forgot what you j-just asked me. C-Can you try again in just a m-minute...?" He knew he'd made it awkward, which made him more nervous, which stressed him out more, which only made him more awkward.

"Looking forward to it!" Jeremy replied to Marcus with a smile, before turning around to check on the others. "Austin!" Jeremy said to himself, briskly making his way towards him. "Is everything alright? You do not look like you are enjoying yourself. What is the matter?"

Jay looked towards Matt sadly. For some reason, he wanted to say something to reassure him, but was still unsure what exactly to say. What he should say.
100% pure Joy.

((Whoopsie! Ignore this.))
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

((this was a little post that ended up happening because my imagination drifted and ended up making this, please excuse this little accident and move on with your day))
*coughs awkwardly*

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Kirimi looked around with amazed eyes. His heart was filled with excitement as it pounded in his chest as if it wanted to come out. He pushed his glasses closer to his face and held his notebook closer to his chest. He stomped his foot down as if to claim a territory. "I am coming Hope's Peak academy! You won't have to wait much longer, I will make you stronger!" Kirimi laughed as he realized his little rhyming scheme. He walked up to the school and stepped through the doors with a deep breath.
Remeku was on the edge of her consciousness waiting for her experiment to get done so she could take it with her to the academy. She couldn't leave anything behind, this was a big deal, and if anything were left behind, it would stay left behind. The dinging sound of her machine broke her thoughts, and she immediately grabbed her potions and notebooks and headed out the door, her goggles fell on her face as she ran quickly to her destination. She was so exited that she thought she might have peed her pants.
Lumica was breathing in and out in the mirror of the bathroom. She took one last breath and then opened her eyes with a determined heart and that was all she needed to have confidence to go to this school. She dashed out the door and hummed her favorite song, It Can Only Be You, on the way to the academy.
*coughs awkwardly*

Austin noticed Mikael glancing at him and seeming overwhelmed. He noticed Alfons' nervlus glance. The walls seemed to close in. Was everyone looking at him? N-no. He couldn't take it if everyone looked. Who was genuinely concerned and who was faking? Someone had to be faking, right . . . ? There's no way he didn't know where to find Austin now! So where was he?

Austin couldn't act natural. But when Jeremy asked if he was alright, Astin tried valiantly to, anyway, forcing a a small smile.

"A-a-ah, f-f . . . f-f-fine! E-e-ev . . . e-everything's f-f-f . . . ," he began to say. But he couldn't finish the lie. Not truly. Jeremy would see right through it. He let out a sigh.

"I-I-I . . . e-e-ev . . . everything is n-n-no . . . n-n-not a-a-alright. B-b-but . . . I . . . I-I . . . sh-shouldn't d-d-d . . . d-discuss it . . . h-h-here. I-in fr-front of all o-of th-th-th . . . these p-p-people . . . ."

He averted his gaze.

"I-I-I . . . I-I'm s-s-sorry i-i-if . . . i-i-if m-m-my . . . s-s-state has c-c-caused . . . a-a-a . . . a l-lot of c-c-con . .. ce-cern . . . c-c-concern . . . ."

He clenched his fists.

"I-I-I'm j-j-just . . . a-a l-l-l . . . l-little o-out of i-it . . . ."

Noticing Austin's distress elevate to an even further degree, Alfons instinctively dashed towards him.

"Halt!" Alfons snapped, racing towards Austin's side and aiming his bow at the others. "What have you all done to cause this boy such anxiety?!

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yo tattoo-man!" shouts Bud to Sojiro. "No honorifics on this part of planet earth dude."

He looks over the rest of the girls who had entered.

"Ehh, I've seen finer ladies in the senate."

He takes out his phone and starts playing an intense game of Pong by himself.

Happy Maria

Meanwhile, someone else entered the building. It was an old woman, though her exact age was inestimable. She was wearing what could only be described as a custodian's outfit. Her first inclination was to meet up with Jeremy, but upon noticing Cat cleaning up the floor, her eyes bulged and she ran up to the lady. "Hey, hun", she said with a slight Brooklyn accent. "No need to do my work for me. Sorry I'm so late." Helping the woman up, she gave a slight smile. "I'm Janis Torr. Recently hired as the janitor for this unfortunate mess of a building. It's alright, though. I'll take it from here." Taking up the mop and bucket of water, she continued where Cat had left off. It took but a minute for the stain to disappear completely. After stopping to take a breath, she took a look around at the students. "Hmph. Good lot we've got here, I see. Alright, who spilt this?" Her tone was more than accusatory, and it was clear that anyone who was to own up to the deed would be in big trouble.

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro was suddenly taken aback by Bud's request. Could someone such as Bud really be that ignorant?

"I do have a name, Lau-san!" Sojiro shouted over to where the senator is. "Plus, something tell me you don't know about the history behind Hope's Peak Academy. You see, Hope's Peak used to be exclusively situated in Japan up until recently. It have long since have had established worldwide branches. One of those branches happened to be the very branch that we are standing in right now."

He realized that he should probably elaborate more on how he knew about the history of Hope's Peak. "Sorry, but I only know this information because my boss told me about the place when I got the acceptance letter. If you want to know more about Hope's Peak, you can always ask Slezak-sensei." Sojiro gestured towards Jeremy.

"Oh okay dude-san," said Bud. "Filthy American swine like myself needs to conform."

Bud took off his jacket and read the label.

"Made in China. Well then, Chinese customs need be my jam!"

_____

Flo's eyes lit up.

"Oh, that's very interesting actually. How one little school in one city spread across the world like wildfire."

Flo stopped to think for a second.

"Although... I do wonder why you must attend here instead of in your native country? I thought they expanded so people like me who lived abroad could attend."

A boy, somewhat shorter, wearing a blue tweed hat and a gray tweed jacket, abandoned his snow-caked shoes by the entrance. He walked uncertainly into the entryway of the hall, carrying a nearly comically large backpack-- nearly as large as himself. And behind him, he dragged a large luggage with rolly wheels, and proceeded into the building. He looked around and, upon spotting the gathering of students, seemed to be relieved that he was where he was meant to be.

As he passed by the bowman, working on his bow, he said, “Careful-- they say if you do that too much you’ll go blind.” He chuckled amiably.

Seeing there was a lull in the action, he took it upon himself to summon some modicum of courage and walked into the center of the group to introduce himself.

“Hi! I’m Arthur Ranpo-- mystery author by trade. Mostly novels, but I’ve started to try to dabble in short stories as well.” the boy said enthusiastically. “Please, if you’d like to discuss books or mysteries or anything, my door’s open!”

Arthur set his luggage down next to himself. “Er-- we do have doors, right? I’m not really clear on the sleeping situation yet-- I arrived kind of later than the rest of you, I think.”

A new dawn.

Felicity waved back to Austin and returned Cat's smile. She felt something by her leg, but she didn't pay much mind to it as she talked with the others.

Quote:
"Oh, um," Jay unclipped the phone from the case on his belt, showing it to Felicity, "Yep. I'm up to technological speed now!" Jay replaced the phone and glanced over toward Matt. Looking back at Felicity, Jay lowered his voice and asked, "Does the thing he reminds you of have to do with me? If so, I'm..." Jay took a moment to remember the thing about apologies before continuing, "...taking therapy for it. We can discuss it later. Um, anyway, that's a nice bag you have there!" Jay bent down and petted the Persian cat, partially out of affection for the animal, and partially to make sure Felicity was aware of its existence.

"That's nice! How long has it been since you got it?" At Jay's question, she frowned, similarly speaking in a low voice, "Kinda. But not exactly. It's related, but it didn't... um, how do I say it... the thing I'm talking about happened after your... experience. I'm so-" She found herself having to restrain an apology as well. "Um, well, I know I'm not speaking clearly again, but I don't think it's up to me to say it." She was about to ask about his therapy when he said they could discuss later, and she nodded in agreement. "Oh, thanks! I thought it'd be easier to carry my handbook and all in this."

Only when Jay bent down did Felicity notice the cat that had been there. "Aww~ Aren't you a cutie?" She giggled, kneeling down and wondering what to do for a moment before hesitantly scratching under its chin. She couldn't help cooing over it, this being her first time getting this close to a cat - perhaps one of the most adorable cats she had ever seen.

Quote:
Matt looks up to Felicity for a few seconds. "I'd ask what I remind you of. But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I don't mind. I'm used to it by now."

"Used to reminding people of bad things or used to not getting explanations?" She asked, before answering, "Well, let's say you remind me of perhaps the worst days certain people have gone through. Sorry for my vagueness - other than it being a skill, the entire thing is also something that I don't think is really my right to tell you."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Yes, we spent most of our time here," she nodded. "You returned to your family, yes? I'm sure there's much we have to catch up on..."

"Yup, I did. I had a lot of stuff to do back home," Felicity said. "So how was your time here? Did you see all the preparations being made?"

"Arthur Ranpo..." She slightly frowned as he introduced himself. "I've heard that name befo- Oh, I think I know! You're the guy who wrote The Man Who Couldn't Die or something like that, right? I don't personally read mysteries, but a friend of mine likes them, and yours was near the top of her recommended authors."

"Yeah, we have our own rooms to sleep in, all of them on the same floor. We can customise them pretty much any way we want."
Page 2 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay