Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 620 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Sounds like things are going good for you Pierre. Nice job!

Oh, and happy birthday :D

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Sounds like things are going good for you Pierre. Nice job!

Oh, and happy birthday :D

Thanks SoCo!

It's been a nice one. Quiet and restful, I'll have a proper celebration with my friends at our DnD game on Monday.

Got an Mp3 player which I wanted and a watch which will be useful so I'm real pleased.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

I'm out of birthday related shitposts, but happy birthday, Pierre!

It should still be your birthday for at least the next ten minutes, right?
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
I'm out of birthday related shitposts, but happy birthday, Pierre!

It should still be your birthday for at least the next ten minutes, right?

Totally. You're good!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, a Mario game!

Hey, everybody! It's been a while since I posted here. Earlier today, I was at Mcdonalds with my parents, and there were these two random guys sitting across from us that were having this really intense, philosophical debate about Quantum Physics and the origins of the universe. The stuff they were talking about almost sounded like stoner talk, but they didn't seem to be high or anything. It's just not the type of stuff you expect to hear at a Mcdonald's of all places. Me and my mom couldn't believe what we were hearing. It was like I stepped into a really bad episode of the Big Bang Theory.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
Hey, everybody! It's been a while since I posted here. Earlier today, I was at Mcdonalds with my parents, and there were these two random guys sitting across from us that were having this really intense, philosophical debate about Quantum Physics and the origins of the universe. The stuff they were talking about almost sounded like stoner talk, but they didn't seem to be high or anything. It's just not the type of stuff you expect to hear at a Mcdonald's of all places. Me and my mom couldn't believe what we were hearing. It was like I stepped into a really bad episode of the Big Bang Theory.

:P Heh can have those kinda conversations anywhere. Sounds fun.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy (belated) birthday, Pierre :P

dimentiorules wrote:

Eh, coincidentally, this happens to be the kind of conversation I’m drawn to. Unusual, speculative conversations. Have no idea why some people are unsettled by them. If somebody started to talk about this, I’d just be excited.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I can see why you'd call it 'stoner' talk. When I'm stoned I usually talk about those kinds of things. It sounds like whatever I'm saying is nucking futs, but I end up explaining my reasoning and it totally makes sense because everyone shuts up afterwards. :redd: Either they're agreeing with me or they just think I'm too high to function and want me to shut up. xD
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

I have no joy when eating. I'm just doing it because I have to. I'm not even looking forward to eating curry, which I really like, actually. I just... eat.

I hear ya. I've been going through the same thing. At this point, I'm basically fasting because I just really hate food.

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
I have no joy when eating. I'm just doing it because I have to. I'm not even looking forward to eating curry, which I really like, actually. I just... eat.

But it'll taste good? You said you like it? That's some minor form of joy isn't it?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Albums I’ve been listening to lately

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... FC8ZyHKUOQ

https://youtu.be/Qi4BeJddHj4

https://youtu.be/sNwfZYcHHsA

DAE like one of these?

Brand New tho~ I haven't listened to them in a while.

Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

But it'll taste good? You said you like it? That's some minor form of joy isn't it?

I like curry in general. Yeah, it tastes good, but I don't enjoy eating it as much as before.

Milky wrote:
I hear ya. I've been going through the same thing. At this point, I'm basically fasting because I just really hate food.

Haha, yeah. If I try to do that (not eat), I end up feeling worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Haha, yeah. If I try to do that (not eat), I end up feeling worse.

Yeah... I just end up distracting myself by drawing, playing video games, etc and I just forget to eat. Haha.

Milky wrote:
Brand New tho~ I haven't listened to them in a while.

They’re great. I can’t believe I only got to know them in 2016-2017 lol. Kind of sad that they are probably disbanding this year (but they left a great last album, Science Fiction).

Currently trying to learn some of their songs on the guitar - Sowing Season and At The Bottom are especially fun to play.

Finally going back to college which im happy about. Gonna give Criminal Justice another try to spark my old passion for it.

Also brought Furi definitive edition yesterday and I really like the game so far. The soundtrack is pretty good too for the bosses.

Finally going back to college which im happy about. Gonna give Criminal Justice another try to spark my old passion for it.

Also brought Furi definitive edition yesterday and I really like the game so far. The soundtrack is pretty good too for the bosses.

Gettin' Old!

One For All wrote:

Good luck man.

Also yeah Furi is super atmospheric and good if punishing. Dunno what they could really add to a definitive edition other than that one extra DLC boss?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
One For All wrote:

Good luck man.

Also yeah Furi is super atmospheric and good if punishing. Dunno what they could really add to a definitive edition other than that one extra DLC boss?

Thanks and yeah im at the 2nd boss right now. I think it was the DLC and something else. Dont remember, but it was on sale. $6 on the playstation store since originally it was $20

Good for you, dude. Good luck.

So I'll be going to Canada in about 2-3 months because I'll be receiving a work permit. It'll be valid for a year and I'll be living with my boyfriend. I'll be able to work as soon as I arrive. After said year he can sponsor me and then after another process I can become a Canadian citizen, or Canadian Permanent Resident. I'm pretty excited about it. The process could go by a lot faster if I find a job that will sponsor me though.

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Good for you, dude. Good luck.

So I'll be going to Canada in about 2-3 months because I'll be receiving a work permit. It'll be valid for a year and I'll be living with my boyfriend. I'll be able to work as soon as I arrive. After said year he can sponsor me and then after another process I can become a Canadian citizen, or Canadian Permanent Resident. I'm pretty excited about it. The process could go by a lot faster if I find a job that will sponsor me though.

Wow Dawn your life is really coming together :O
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Wow Dawn your life is really coming together :O

It really is and I am so excited. <3
Also, Karim and I will be celebrating our one year February 8th. :edgey:

"The Appointment in Samarra"
(as retold by W. Somerset Maugham [1933])
The speaker is Death

There was a merchant in Bagdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the marketplace I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture, now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the marketplace and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threating getsture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Bagdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

- https://www.k-state.edu/english/baker/e ... ham-AS.htm

I really liked this and showed to everyone, lol.

Happy Maria

The sentence structure was a bit confusing, but it was an interesting tale. I was honestly expecting the twist to be that the servant had lied and told his master everything just so that he could steal his horse or something,

Though is there any particular reason Death is personified as a woman here?

I am super tired, despite sleeping and even napping...
...Oh. Right. I stopped taking my anti-depressants. Serotonin crash, I'm guessing? Making me more tired than usual?

Finished off the 4th boss in Furi. His final phase at first was annoying but then realized how easy it was once you realize you can dash through the grids lol. Heard the 5th boss is pretty easy

CatMuto wrote:
I am super tired, despite sleeping and even napping...
...Oh. Right. I stopped taking my anti-depressants. Serotonin crash, I'm guessing? Making me more tired than usual?

You are lucky being tired is your only symptom. Stoping antidepressants abruptely can be dangerous af.

Sleeping is my life.

Life isn't fair. Cancer took my favorite dog, Buddy from me. A few months ago, they took out a cancerous tumor. I was the one to notice the lump on Buddy and alerted my folks about it. We thought Buddy was free of cancer, but little did we know we were wrong.

On Friday, after coming in, Buddy suddenly collapsed onto the floor. We took him to the vet and we learn that there was something wrong with him. Then my folks decided Buddy will stay at the vet, so my folks can come in on Monday (today) to decide what to do.

Today came and my folks left me to take care of our rescue dog, Lucy while they're at the vet. They come home with really bad news: Cancer had come back and in the worst place; Buddy's heart. There was nothing that they could do to save Buddy. He would have been ten this summer.

RIP Buddy
2008-2018

Gettin' Old!

Sorry to hear Hanzo. It's awful when a lovely family pet dies. :sadshoe:

Specially worse for you as you thought Buddy was in the clear.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Likewise. I'm hardly familiar with pets at all, but it must have hit you hard, seeing as how you had him for nearly a decade before he passed on. I'm sorry for your loss.

R.I.P Buddy

I know your pain. Chico was put to sleep last year in March because of Cushing's. He was 12 and I had him since he was born. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I'm sorry, Hanzo.

Gettin' Old!

*Sigh* After Bus delays, snowstorms and slippy downhill treks I arrive at work to find my two clients have cancelled.

Least I got a cookie at work.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Lmaooooooo one or two weeks ago I created a character on Bitstrips/Bitmoji based on a politician from my town. Me and my friend created a Facebook page to the character, posted some sarcastic/hilarious stuff, but didn’t mention his name ofc (though it is kind of clear to anyone who knows him that the page is about him). The thing is growing so fast, I’ve never imagined it would get so many likes.

Now I’m using the page to post shit I think he would say if he were completely honest, and people are apparently laughing their asses off

I'm sorry to hear that. The only comfort I can give you is that... at least Buddy won't have to life on in pain.

Some time last month I got really sick. After a few weeks of not getting better, I went to the ER and was told I had pneumonia. After taking the medications I did get better, but the cough just would not go away. Fast forward to a few days ago where I got sick again. This time with a cold. I still gather the strength to go to work and I wear a mask so I don't spread what I have. Geez... I just want to feel better. I haven't been able to smell or taste anything for about a month now and it just sucks. I just want to get better already. :(
Anyway, as for the program I'm trying to get into to get into Canada; I submitted all of the paperwork to the officials. I'm pretty excited about that. Almost makes me forget that I'm hella ill. I just have to submit the $450 deposit and it's smooth sailing from there hopefully.

Some time last month I got really sick. After a few weeks of not getting better, I went to the ER and was told I had pneumonia. After taking the medications I did get better, but the cough just would not go away. Fast forward to a few days ago where I got sick again. This time with a cold. I still gather the strength to go to work and I wear a mask so I don't spread what I have. Geez... I just want to feel better. I haven't been able to smell or taste anything for about a month now and it just sucks. I just want to get better already. :(
Anyway, as for the program I'm trying to get into to get into Canada; I submitted all of the paperwork to the officials. I'm pretty excited about that. Almost makes me forget that I'm hella ill. I just have to submit the $450 deposit and it's smooth sailing from there hopefully.

Happy Maria

I can definitely relate. Some months back I had this really bad fever and it was super frustrating because I could hardly move because I was so tired and 90% of my day was just lying down doing nothing. I missed about a week or so just because of that, uuurrrgh. I hope it gets better for you.

I'm searching for manga/anime recommendations. Mostly manga, because I prefer to read (especially if the manga is the original work), but I def don't mind watching anime if it seems interesting enough.

Most of all, I'm searching for something that doesn't:
- Revolve around a typical shonen protagonist (a la Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn) "fighting" to get stronger, protect people around him, "save the world" and this kind of cliche BS. Don't get me wrong, I can respect the fact that people like this type of thing - it is just that I lost all my interest for it.
- Revolve around a typical shojo protagonist who meets her love interest in the first chapters of the manga, ends up with him (a.k.a "he's the one") and lives a life full of high school innocuous romance/drama.
- Revolve around moral black and whiteness (the good/pure guys vs the bad guys).

I don't tend to be attracted to mecha as a genre, but I really enjoyed Code Geass for the protagonist's moral complexity and awesomeness. I can name FMA and Death Note as two of the few shonen mangas which I see as very conceptually interesting, and I read both to the end, despite of their flaws. I think above all, I'm drawn to darker themes - Tokyo Ghoul, Kuroshitsuji and Berserk are all good examples.
(Just noticed that right now, my favorite genre is probably seinen)

Managed to finish Furi a few days a go. The 9th boss really made me feel bad. Was such an easy fight, but it was perfect with how they ended it.Really making you think about your journey while beating each Guardian. The last boss did give me trouble more than the others.
Page 620 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus