Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 9 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Rutake seemed surprised at Arthur's investigation. "So that's where the tape disappeared to! And the spatula! That's what the thief used to take away the cookies without getting burnt! The discarded napkin as well…could the green substance on it be from the aloe bottle, Mr. Ranpo?"

He thought for a minute. "Wait a second…the aloe bottle…Ms. Lata, you found a mysterious bottle in the kitchen, correct? Could that be the aloe bottle in question?"

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro nodded as he noted Arthur's statement regarding the aloe, and also the results of the investigation results of the dining hall.

"The spatula was found taped to the table in the dining room. This confirms that Ranpo-san was telling the truth about not finding the spatula in the kitchen... That and the roll of tape that was missing.

Ranpo-san using a little bit of the aloe to treat his burn... This could easily explains why Lau-san and Rikoda-san didn't notice that the bottle of aloe was used!

As for the napkin with the strange green substance... I admit that it's still a mystery." Sojiro said as he tapped the edge of his cellphone to his forehead, as if he's thinking about everything so far.

Sojiro then listened to Rutake as he make his deduction about the mysterious bottle. Sojiro shakes his head and said, "No, that can't be right. Lata-san think it looks familiar to her. My guess is that she used that bottle for something related to the cookies. And, dammit, it MIGHT be the bottle that contains the extra ingredient that she spoke of."

"Plus, there's still the mystery of the napkin with the green substance that we haven't explained... And not mention that there's the large plastic bag that haven't been accounted for... Where did it go?" Sojiro observed.

Happy Maria

"Sh-shall we do a body search?" Rutake asked. "With any luck, the culprit may still have one of these things on them."

"Um..." Sayako spoke up uncertainly. "The green stain on the napkin... Could that be from the missing aloe?"

Happy Maria

"Y-yes, that was what I was claiming. We will have to ask Mr. Ranpo for confirmation for this, though."

Sayako blinked in surprise. "O-oh, yes, you did suggest that, didn't you? My apologies, I'm not sure where my head was..." She cleared her throat politely. "Er, the napkin also seemed to have cookie crumbs on it, so perhaps it was used by the culprit..."

Happy Maria

"A-ah, it's quite alright." Rutake cleared his throat. "But what's this about crumbs on the napkin? I don't think Mr. Ranpo mentioned it earlier."

She shrugged helplessly. "It showed signs of being used. I don't think I have much else to add right now, though."

"Rintaka dude, we saw no missing aloe. All the bottles were there. Well, maybe like one was a little used."

Happy Maria

"W-what?! Y-you never told u-us…this…" Rutake's eyes widen. "W-wait, why didn't you tell us? Don't tell me you forgot! This is extremely crucial! And you still haven't mentioned what you were really doing there!"

(I asked Slezak about it and he responded :p)

"I did," said Bud. "I said tape was the only thing missing. Aloe was there. Clear as gel aloe."

Bud turns to Remeku.

"Your potions, could you tell us what they do?"

Happy Maria

(You shouldn't actually respond to stuff in meta imo. Takes a bit of the mystery away that way)

Rutake looks at Bud strangely. "W-why did you word it that way, then? A-almost as if to lure us away from this topic…" He looked around at the other students. "E-Er, did anyone else happen to notice something lightweight? Y-you know, when thrown, it would probably fly for a while before dropping onto the ground? That sort of thing?"

A smile crosses Bud's face.

"Yo Jay, we vote here right? What happens if we vote wrong? Can we change our votes mid-trial?"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Oh yeah, right. You all have touch screens in front of you. Tapping the 'Vote' tab will let you cast a vote. Yes, you can change--and even clear--your vote mid-trial until either more than half of the participants have voted for the same person, or everyone has voted," Jay explained. After pondering for a moment, Jay realized something and added, "Ah! And the blackened must have an exclusive majority of the votes for it to be considered the correct choice. That mean the blackened always wins in case of a tie."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"Something lightweight? Other than the napkin, I don't think so... Why do you ask?" she questioned Rutake. "Actually... Speaking of that, there's something I forgot to mention about the napkin and spatula..." Sayako bit her lip and hesitated briefly. "Um... they were both found at my seat... B-but I have no idea how they got there!"

"Things appearing out of nowhere, a few people seeing a figure move to the kitchen, but never one coming out. I have a theory. The mysterious bottle is for Remeku's potions. Someone used one. That's why things appear out of nowhere. That's how no one was spotted moving around. Invisibility, teleportation, who knows."

Happy Maria

"N-never mind, it's probably nothing." Rutake looked away. When Bud spoke up, he peered at Remeku. "But…who would know what the potions did other than Ms. Lata herself? Does that mean she stole the cookies?"

"No, don't jump to conclusions. The potion could be anything. We need to know first."

Bud goes ahead and casts a vote for Rutake.

Sleeping is my life.

"..... I knew it." Sojiro declared in response to where the spatula and napkin were found. He the let out a sigh.

"I suppose that I should tell you about this. Anyway, a few minutes after I witnessed movements in the kitchen, I noticed that Amachi-san was starting to looks a bit sickly. I didn't say anything about it at the moment as I was going to ask her about it later." Sojiro explained, before he held an hand up to hold off any interruptions. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this before... But I was concerned for her well-being..."

Sojiro is tapping the edge of his phone to his forehead. He seems deep in thought before he realized something important.

"Thinking about it now... I think the plastic bag was used to carry the cookies. The bag was large enough to carry all the cookies that Slezak-san had baked." Sojiro added on.

Happy Maria

Rutake shook his head. "I-I can't believe it…but it's true. There's no other reason that you would vote for me other than…yes, I see. I understand." He clears his throat. "I'm voting for Bud Lau as blackened, just you know." He inputs his vote.

"And I shall also tell you something seemingly unrelated. It's about what happened in the storage room. Me and Mr. Lau investigated the storage room, as you know. We both searched our respective sides of the room and returned. All we had found out was that the tape was missing. I sighed, sad that I had not found a single model airplane. Mr. Lau agreed, saying that it was such a shame. At the same time, he tossed something that seemed to fly for a good distance before finally landing on the ground, almost like an airplane. I didn't get a good look at what it was exactly, but it caught my interest. Nevertheless, we both left after that. And that is all." He stopped speaking, and remained quiet after that.

"Whatever. Not letting you get us off-track."

Bud pulled out a paper airplane from his pocket. It was very poorly made. He refolded it, and threw it at Rutake's head.

"That's the thing I threw. Reminded me of you Roland so I tossed it."

Happy Maria

Rutake caught the paper plane. "Thank you, Mr. Lau. I shall treasure this forever. But how do you have it now after you threw it in the storage room?"

"Gut feeling. I thought 'that Ronaldo dude is totally gonna try and screw with us. I need PROOF!'. So I did."

Shy guy

Sakura gasped from her seat in one of the witness stands. "You were unwell, Matchy? I didn't even realise, I'm so sorry! Are you okay now?" She called out.

Happy Maria

Suddenly, Rutake takes the paper planes in his hand and tears it into pieces angrily. "Y-you! You just did that on purpose, didn't you?! You just wanted to distract me from the trial itself! W-why would you do that?!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Southern Corn wrote:
He thought for a minute. "Wait a second…the aloe bottle…Ms. Lata, you found a mysterious bottle in the kitchen, correct? Could that be the aloe bottle in question?"

Remeku flicked herself in the forehead, trying to remember. "Hmmm, ah, no, If it was the aloe bottle, I would have recognized it.... but I can't put my finger on it, If it was a bottle that contains one of my potions... but, er...." Remeku stumbled over her words. She closed her eyes in thought.

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Sojiro then listened to Rutake as he make his deduction about the mysterious bottle. Sojiro shakes his head and said, "No, that can't be right. Lata-san think it looks familiar to her. My guess is that she used that bottle for something related to the cookies. And, dammit, it MIGHT be the bottle that contains the extra ingredient that she spoke of."

Remeku re read Sojiro's thinking in her head, and then she realized something. "Ah, I do remember something! That, is, the potion that I used for the secret ingridiant that Jay let me add... But, I also know, that the potion reacts when I do something to it... But I can't remember exactly what it is..." Remeku then went into deep thought.

Lone wrote:
"Things appearing out of nowhere, a few people seeing a figure move to the kitchen, but never one coming out. I have a theory. The mysterious bottle is for Remeku's potions. Someone used one. That's why things appear out of nowhere. That's how no one was spotted moving around. Invisibility, teleportation, who knows."

Remeku all of a sudden exploded, "If anyone took my potions, you better fess up now! OR I WILL GO AROUND AND EXAMINE YOU TO THE BONE!!! NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH TAKING MY POTIONS!!!" Remeku yelled out to everyone spectating and everyone in the podiums as well. She was so mad that her eyes were probably red from anger.

Southern Corn wrote:
"N-never mind, it's probably nothing." Rutake looked away. When Bud spoke up, he peered at Remeku. "But…who would know what the potions did other than Ms. Lata herself? Does that mean she stole the cookies?"

Remeku acted like she was punching Rutake in mid air, and then started laughing insanely, "Hehe, maybe I am the culprit, no one knows for sure, or maybe this whole class trial is all in our heads, and were just thinking of the worst case scenario. Maybe, I don't exist, maybe I am just your nightmare! How 'bout that!? Maybe, I am the devil, and you all, are my prey! Hehehehehe... Never jump to conclusions... because the most obvious suspect is never the culprit... hehehe..." Remeku's eyes were wide and crazy. She was both angry, and hurt. Why would she steal the cookies, when she can make better...
*coughs awkwardly*

Bud whispered to Remeku in a surprisingly soft voice:

"You are not the culprit. I believe in you. Do not listen to Rudake, he is but a thorn. We need info. What do your potions do? Remember for us. Invisibility, anything. You are key!"

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro was clearly getting irritated with the argument between Bud and Rutake.

"Lau-san and Rikoda-san, quiet!" Sojiro yelled in an attempt to get them to shut up. "Can't you save that argument for after the trial?!"

Sojiro sighed as he listened to Remeku talk about the bottle. "At this rate, we'll never get anywhere closer to the truth. That bottle was found at the crime scene. It have to be there for a reason!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Lone wrote:
Bud whispered to Remeku in a surprisingly soft voice:

"You are not the culprit. I believe in you. Do not listen to Rudake, he is but a thorn. We need info. What do your potions do? Remember for us. Invisibility, anything. You are key!"

Remeku smiled and calmed down when she heard those words. "Ah, Thanks Bud... Oh, yes, my potions do many things. The potions I have so far are Invisibility, Teleportation, Love, Rainbow Flower, witch is what it says, Cat transformation, and I just finished my flight potion..." Remeku smiled a little before then looking down at her feet in sudden sadness. "Aww man, I'm probably the reason the culprit took the cookies and was able to get away. I did make many potions they could have used to get away... this is all my fault..." Remeku shook her head in shame of herself.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro shakes his head, clearing his mind. He need to have a clear mind.

He thought about the carton of milk that was missing. "The culprit would need the milk to drink while eating the cookies." Sojiro mumbled to himself... "Wait a second... Cookies and milk..."

He looks towards Remeku. "Lata-san! I got a question regarding your secret ingredient. What would happened if your secret ingredient come into contact with milk?" He asked Remeku. "Like if you pour the milk onto the cookie. Or if you dunk the cookie into the milk."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Sojiro shakes his head, clearing his mind. He need to have a clear mind.

He thought about the carton of milk that was missing. "The culprit would need the milk to drink while eating the cookies." Sojiro mumbled to himself... "Wait a second... Cookies and milk..."

He looks towards Remeku. "Lata-san! I got a question regarding your secret ingredient. What would happened if your secret ingredient come into contact with milk?" He asked Remeku. "Like if you pour the milk onto the cookie. Or if you dunk the cookie into the milk."

Remeku looked over at Sojiro from the question. "Oh, ah, yes! That would make since... It would react to any liquid it comes in contact with, but milk would probably effect it a little more.... but the effect of what happens to it after it comes in contact with milk, it something I need to think about..." Remeku tapped her fingers on the podium stand in thought. What could it be... Remeku thought over and over again.
*coughs awkwardly*

"D-did I really look that unwell? I thought I was hiding it better than that... I-in any case, thank you for your concern." She inclined her head towards Sojiro.

KamiPanda wrote:
Sakura gasped from her seat in one of the witness stands. "You were unwell, Matchy? I didn't even realise, I'm so sorry! Are you okay now?" She called out.

"Ah, y-yes, I'm fine now. I had a bit of a stomachache all of a sudden, that's why I left. I'm sorry I didn't say anything; I just didn't want you to worry..."

Sayako tapped her cheek with her finger. "...Could whatever was in the bottle have been put into something I ate?"

In response to Sayako's question, Jay spoke up. "I supervised Remeku when she requested to add the ingredient to the cookie dough. That was the only food item her ingredient was used on. I'm sure of it."
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

"Well, well... We're getting somewhere... Let's push it a bit further, shall we?" Sojiro mumbled to himself.

"Lata-san, think about the napkin which was found in the dining hall. According to what we know, the napkin got a green substance and cookie crumbles on it. The cookie crumbles obviously came from the cookies. But what about the green substance? Where did that come from? How can we explain the green substance?" Sojiro asked.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Well, well... We're getting somewhere... Let's push it a bit further, shall we?" Sojiro mumbled to himself.

"Lata-san, think about the napkin which was found in the dining hall. According to what we know, the napkin got a green substance and cookie crumbles on it. The cookie crumbles obviously came from the cookies. But what about the green substance? Where did that come from? How can we explain the green substance?" Sojiro asked.

Remeku rubbed her chin in thought. "Hmmm... Well, was it damp? Like, was the napkin wet?" Remeku looked over at Sojiro, trying to get the answer for his question by little parts.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Ah, yes, now that you mention it, I believe the napkin was a little damp," Sayako jumped in.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ah, yes, now that you mention it, I believe the napkin was a little damp," Sayako jumped in.

Remeku nodded in response. "Okay, that maybe means that it was from my potion being used by the culprit... and he or she was trying to hide the fact they used it." Remeku patted her hand with her fist then continuing. "One of my potions, the teleportation potion, was green. The substance is made with a certain ingredient that will turn sticky after being used. That is what the substance probably is..." Remeku retraced her words and nodded in agreement with herself.
*coughs awkwardly*

The participants examine the napkin more closely. The green on it is more of a stain than a substance.

On the giant screen, a feed from a security camera appears, showing the kitchen. The bottle on the counter is still filled close to the top with a colorless liquid.
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro observes the video feed of the kitchen. So, the potion used as the secret ingredient was apparently colorless. Meaning that it can't be the teleportation potion.

"Lata-san, I think we'll be able to pinpoints exactly which potion was used if you can show us your potions. Can you please show us your potions?" Sojiro asked Remeku. "If we can pinpoints exactly which of your potions is colorless... Then we might get somewhere from here..."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Sojiro observes the video feed of the kitchen. So, the potion used as the secret ingredient was apparently colorless. Meaning that it can't be the teleportation potion.

"Lata-san, I think we'll be able to pinpoints exactly which potion was used if you can show us your potions. Can you please show us your potions?" Sojiro asked Remeku. "If we can pinpoints exactly which of your potions is colorless... Then we might get somewhere from here..."

Remeku nodded and picked up her potion bag and set it on top of the podium she was standing on. She gently took out each one. There was green, red, rainbow, Grey, black, white, pink, and clear potions that she set on top of the podium. "This is all of them, I have a copy of all of them but this is all you need to see..." Remeku said very cautious of the safety of her potions. "Please be careful... These took me years to make..." Remeku said rubbing her arm very worried about her work.
*coughs awkwardly*
Page 9 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay