Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 10 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro nodded as he watched Remeku takes out the potions to show everyone. Just as he suspected, there were some clear potions.

"Let's focus on the clear potions. The other potions can be put away." Sojiro decided as he studied the potions. "Hrm... Where do we start? There's so many clear potions here. How will we narrow it down to exactly the potion used in the cookies?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Sojiro nodded as he watched Remeku takes out the potions to show everyone. Just as he suspected, there were some clear potions.

"Let's focus on the clear potions. The other potions can be put away." Sojiro decided as he studied the potions. "Hrm... Where do we start? There's so many clear potions here. How will we narrow it down to exactly the potion used in the cookies?"

Remeku smiled as she put away all of the obviously not clear potions. She examined all of the clear ones and then realized witch one he was trying to find. "This is the one. It's called, Sweet Winter. It says the names on the sides of the bottles. I'm very organized." Remeku said, carefully giving him the potion she used.
*coughs awkwardly*

"So, er... What exactly does it do?" Sayako asked. She folded her arms and mumbled half to herself. "...And if the potion and aloe were both clear, what could the green stain be...?"

Slezak wrote:
The participants examine the napkin more closely. The green on it is more of a stain than a substance.

On the giant screen, a feed from a security camera appears, showing the kitchen. The bottle on the counter is still filled close to the top with a colorless liquid.

"...Wait..." Arthur said. "You have a security camera in the kitchen? Weren't the cookies taken from there? Couldn't you just examine the footage and find the culprit this way?"

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro carefully takes the 'Sweet Winter' potion from Remeku. "Huh, that was quick." Sojiro stated plainly, as he read the name that was on the side of the bottle. "Sweet Winter, hmm...? How can you be sure this is the one that was used on the cookies? Did you read the name that was on the side of the bottle we found in the kitchen?"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

MechaQdogg wrote:
"...Wait..." Arthur said. "You have a security camera in the kitchen? Weren't the cookies taken from there? Couldn't you just examine the footage and find the culprit this way?"

"I only have access to the live feed from here," Jay admitted.

"The security footage is taped of course, but the records are very difficult to access even for me," Jeremy elaborated, "It would only be feasible in case of a serious incident."

"Oh, that does remind me though, we're done discussing your investigation results, I think," Jay declared, typing away.

TOPIC: METHOD OF COOKIE THEFT

"When were the cookies taken? How did the cuprit manage to steal them?"
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"Well..." Sayako tilted her head. "If one of the potions were used to assist in the theft, and it wasn't the teleportation one, the invisibility one seems the most likely. That could help to explain how the spatula and napkin wound up at my table, too. Is there any evidence to show that may be possible?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Sojiro carefully takes the 'Sweet Winter' potion from Remeku. "Huh, that was quick." Sojiro stated plainly, as he read the name that was on the side of the bottle. "Sweet Winter, hmm...? How can you be sure this is the one that was used on the cookies? Did you read the name that was on the side of the bottle we found in the kitchen?"

Remeku scratched her head. "well, I didn't really check it. Maybe that isn't what I used... But if there isn't a label on the other bottle, its not mine..." Remeku poked herself hard in the head, upset for not looking at the sides of it.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

"Hmm... When the cookies were stolen... I'd think that it was after Ranpo-san's visit to the kitchen." Sojiro said as he checked the notes on his phone.

"According to Ranpo-san's testimony, he couldn't find the spatula. Meaning that the culprit beaten him to the spatula. Meaning that the cookies were there when Ranpo-san came into the kitchen. I'd think that the cookies were stolen shortly after Ranpo-san's visit to the kitchen."

Thinking about Sayako's statement, Sojiro suggested, "Maybe Lata-san's testimony could proves that the invisibility potion was used? Lata-san testified that before she wondered what the person was up to, they disappeared. And she wasn't sure if they were coming or going... But to get the required potion, they would need to have access to Lata-san's science bag. Only question is... How did they managed to take the potion without Lata-san knowing?"

"Oh right, that reminds me." Sojiro said as he carefully hands back the 'Sweet Winter' potion to Remeku.

Sayako looked over the timeline on her handbook again, frowning a little. "Hrm... A lot of people's locations during the banquet seem a little vague. Maybe we should work on clearing that up?"

Sleeping is my life.

After thinking about what Sojiro witnessed during the banquet, he realized that he made a minor mistake.

"Ah, my apologizes. I think I might have misremembered what I witnessed. I actually saw movements by the kitchen, not in the kitchen. Give me a moment to update the timeline." Sojiro said as he tapped away at his handbook. "There. It should be updated."

The participants notice that all the potions Remeku showed off are at roughly the same level, indicating they probably haven't been used yet, including the 'Sweet Winter' potion that Remeku showed Sojiro. The 'Sweet Winter' potion in the kitchen security feed, however, is at a lower level of fullness.
100% pure Joy.

"So then... another bottle was taken from Lata-san's lab and used? Should we just test it to see what it does?"

"Maybe we can test it on the old one!" Alfons said, laughing and pointing at Sojiro.

Sleeping is my life.

"E-Eh?!" Sojiro yelped when Alfons suggested that they test the 'Sweet Winter' potion on him. "Tch... Isn't there another way of testing the 'Sweet Winter' potion without testing it on one of us...?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Thinking about Sayako's statement, Sojiro suggested, "Maybe Lata-san's testimony could proves that the invisibility potion was used? Lata-san testified that before she wondered what the person was up to, they disappeared. And she wasn't sure if they were coming or going... But to get the required potion, they would need to have access to Lata-san's science bag. Only question is... How did they managed to take the potion without Lata-san knowing?"

"Oh right, that reminds me." Sojiro said as he carefully hands back the 'Sweet Winter' potion to Remeku.

Remeku smiled and gently took the bottle away from Sojiro and put it back into her bag.

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"E-Eh?!" Sojiro yelped when Alfons suggested that they test the 'Sweet Winter' potion on him. "Tch... Isn't there another way of testing the 'Sweet Winter' potion without testing it on one of us...?"

Remeku laughed so much her stomach was hurting. She tried to talk through her giggling. "haha. oh, uh, hehe, you know, haha, that potion, hehe, would make, hehe, Sojiro smell, hahaha, and taste, hahaah, like chocolate, hahahah! It's, hehehe, made, hehehe, for cookies, hahaha, and other foods, heehehe, to make it, ahahah, taste and smell like, hahaah, chocolate! hhhahaah!" Remeku held her stomach and tried to stop laughing. After a few seconds, she calmed down a bit. "We would need to test it on a sweet or any kind of food..." Remeku said now with hiccups.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

"Yeah, let's go with testing the 'Sweet Winter' potion on some food. Much better than testing the potion on a human being. However.... Take a look around us." Sojiro said as he waved a hand around him. "How the hell are we going to get our hands on some food?! What about milk?!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Yeah, let's go with testing the 'Sweet Winter' potion on some food. Much better than testing the potion on a human being. However.... Take a look around us." Sojiro said as he waved a hand around him. "How the hell are we going to get our hands on some food?! What about milk?!"

Remeku gulped trying to find something that they could test it on. She wanted to find a way to help since most of the time she wasn't much help at all. "oooOO! Milk! That's perfect!" Remeku got her, 'Sweet Winter', potion out ounce more and then looked over at Alfons. "Hay Alfons, do you have any milk? If so, can I borrow some?" Remeku used her puppy dog eyes at Alfons, mocking his ridiculous behavior all the time. "Or did you spill it all? like a cluts?" Remeku giggled trying to make Alfons laugh, but she doubted it would work.
*coughs awkwardly*

"T-The devil is amongst us..." Alfons stammered at the mention of milk, eyeing nervously around for Janis. "I-I will only bring out my prized milk if any appearance of the witch will be met with a swift, fast, painful death!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"T-The devil is amongst us..." Alfons stammered at the mention of milk, eyeing nervously around for Janis. "I-I will only bring out my prized milk if any appearance of the witch will be met with a swift, fast, painful death!"

Remeku then clenched her fists in anger and started laughing insanely, "Your going to meet a swift, fast, painful death if you don't get some milk!" Remeku pointed at Alfons and slowly slid her hand across her neck signaling a death note.
*coughs awkwardly*

"U-um..." Sayako spoke up, trying another approach. "I don't believe spectators would be allowed to interfere with trial proceedings, so you shouldn't need to worry about Torr-san..."

"Sorry, no food or drinks are allowed down here, I am afraid," Jeremy stated.

"Might I make a suggestion?" Jay asked, perusing the evidence list, "Let's come back to the potion later. Remember, the topic is when and how the culprit stole the cookies. Let's think about that for a bit."
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku angrily snapped at Alfons and through a stress ball at him witch hit him on top of the head. "Your lucky that didn't hit your face!" Remeku yelled. She then came back to reality and automatically felt bad. "Oh, I'm so sorry Alfons! I don't know what came over me. Maybe I can make my own kind of milk and make it special and give it to you? As an apology." Remeku said smiling at Alfons. She then remembered something about her, 'Sweet Winter', potion. "Oh, uh, My Sweet Winter potion, you have to drink it, acually, then everything you put on your mouth, even dirt, will taste like chocolate. I don't think that matters much, but that's how it works." Remeku rubbed her arm, trying to sound helpful. "Oh, uh, yeah, I think we should move away from that... I guess..." Remeku sighed. now I won't be any help at all.... Remeku looked down at her feet in thought.
*coughs awkwardly*

"I...Isn't throwing a stress ball kinda missing the point of them?" Jay wondered.

"Re-Remmy... M-Making her own m-milk...?" Mikael repeated from the spectator stands. Suddenly picturing it, Mikael blushed intensely and turned away. "Aaaaaaaaa! Why did I have to think about it?" he shouted in embarrassment as he ducked down to hide.
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

"Well... We know that the cookie theft occurred after Arthur's visit to the kitchen. Meaning that, after Arthur entered the dining hall, the culprit used the spatula to scoop the cookies up. And then they put them in the large plastic bag. I mean, the plastic bag is large enough to hold all of the cookies that Slezak-san baked..." Sojiro deduced, "If that doesn't answer both questions..." He shrugged.

"The spatula, huh..." Jay mused. "Does anyone know anything about it? They must've been dedicated if they picked up each individual cookie and placed it in the bag..."
100% pure Joy.

"A bunch of y'all saw movements in the kitchen after appetizers. Arthur burnt his finger about that time too. The killer used the spatula to scoop up that parchment paper, used as baking paper. They lifted one side with the spatula and grabbed it. Then they did the same with the other. They put it all in the plastic bag then. Way more efficient than scooping each one up. Then, they needed to know it would burn them, would they not? Or if the cookies cooled down, they could'a just grabbed them."

Happy Maria

Rutake looked confused. "B-but where did the cookies go? Did the culprit finish them off? But where would they do that? And how did they not leave any fallen crumbs behind? Is that why they used the napkin?"

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro thought about what Bud said, then he nodded.

"I think I have to agree with you on that, Lau-san. It would explain why the parchment paper was crumpled up into a ball. But then, what's the point of hiding the spatula if they were done with it? They could simply puts it back, but they have to go to the trouble of getting a roll of tape to hide the spatula by taping it to the table. Perhaps they didn't have time to put it back?"

In response to Rutake's statement. "I don't think they would have eaten all the cookies. I'd imagine that they probably want to save some for later. Which is why the plastic bag is big enough to hold all the cookies that Slezak-san baked." Sojiro replied.

Happy Maria

"I-if they didn't eat all the cookies, then where would they keep it?" Rutake asked. "If they're still in the building, then how did we not seem to find them?"

Sleeping is my life.

"My guess is that the thief still have the bag of cookies on them..." Sojiro said. "Lata-san said that the 'Sweet Winter' potion can make food tastes and smell like chocolate, right? If that's the case, then... Surely, about right now, we would have caught a whiff of the smell of chocolate."

"A lot of unknowns remain. They took milk, which implies they wanted to eat. No absolutes here. Further, the thing with the spatula is still unanswered. Why tape it there, and what was the green stain? Aloe is clear, not green. Only the winter something potion was used too, also clear."

Happy Maria

"Mr. Slezak!" Rutake called out to Jay. "Can we have a body search of everyone here to make sure nobody is hiding anything?"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Slezak wrote:
"I...Isn't throwing a stress ball kinda missing the point of them?" Jay wondered.

"Re-Remmy... M-Making her own m-milk...?" Mikael repeated from the spectator stands. Suddenly picturing it, Mikael blushed intensely and turned away. "Aaaaaaaaa! Why did I have to think about it?" he shouted in embarrassment as he ducked down to hide.

Remeku blushed as she turned to look at Mikael all of a sudden wierded out by the sudden thought. "Mikael! E-ewwww.... Thats weird! If you think the-that! Ugh, w-why would you e-even! AAAAAAAaaaaAaaaaA!!! Uhhhhhhh.... Errrr..... Why do i have to be existing right now!?!?!?!? WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT!? w-what!? No! I meant make a type of very special milk, with potions! Nothing weird about the topic! Mikael... You sweet summer child... Oh golly.... No no no no no no no no...." Remeku crossed her arms and laid them on top of the podium stand and started banging her head against her arms, disturbed by what Mikael said.
*coughs awkwardly*

Shy guy

Sakura called out from the stands again. "Spectators can come and go freely, right? So, maybe I could go test the potion while you all discuss other topics?"

Bud rubbed his temples.

"Green on the napkin. I think..."

He made a sneezing motion.

"Yeah, someone blew their nose in it. Whatever was on there was green and moist. Snot is green and moist. Further, it was by Sayako's seat. As was the spatula. How and when?"

Bud closed his eyes.

"It's stupid and far-fetched. Can the potion make you forget? Sayako was sick, and she blew her nose. Then the potion made her forget. Is this possible?"

Bud's eyes light up.

"And! A few of you saw someone enter the kitchen. Arthur, it could be him. He also visited the storage later. If everyone is telling the truth, he's the only one who could have gotten the tape, spatula, and cookies. Whoever took the cookies, if they used the plastic bag and scroll, knew it was hot. Arthur knew, he has burns to show it. Timing-wise, it doesn't mean it was him. Sayako also left the hall. In theory, she could have gotten the tape too."

He turns to Arthur and Sayako.

"If you don't mind, restate your alibis for us. Or let us know if there's stuff you forgot. If someone else did it, we can not let my stupid assumptions mislead us."

Happy Maria

"U-um, if Ms. Amachi sneezed and forgot if she was sick, wouldn't that mean she would also forget that she stole the cookies if she did? That wouldn't get us anywhere", Rutake pointed out.

"That would leave a, er, 'substance', not a stain," Sayako responded clumsily. "A-and I wasn't that kind of sick anyway. I started having an upset stomach shortly after the commotion near the kitchen. I tried to ignore it for a bit but couldn't so I, ah, excused myself..." she trailed off quietly. "When I got back, the theft had already happened; before that I'd spent my time in the dining hall."

She blinked. "Now that I think of it, the spatula we found was cleaned and still a little wet. So if I didn't put it there - w-which I didn't - I'd think it would have had to be during the time when I left the dining hall. Oh, as for the napkin... there was something rainbow-colored in the appetizers, yes? Maybe someone ate that and wiped their mouth..."

"That makes more sense." Bud nodded. "No weird potion shenanigans, phew. Hm, did the cookies have any frosting on them? Green specifically? That would explain the crumbs and green combo. Or it's the appetizers as you said, I don't remember them."

Bud looked at Arthur now.

"When did you come back?"

He turned to everyone else.

"Did anyone see when he came back? If he came back after the theft was discovered, he wouldn't have time to tape the spatula and stuff. Unless he was really stealthy or something."

"Oh, I forgot to mention, you have lifelines at your disposal," Jeremy suddenly spoke up. He brings up the list on the giant screen, and then taps the 'Mind Mine' icon.

Your three Mind Mine choices are:
- Fingerprint Powder: Usable on up to three objects. Will tell you who has left fingerprints on them
- Deconstruction Reconstruction: Fixes all broken objects and restores the crime scene to the way it looked before the incident occurred
- Location Log: Usable on six to-the-minute timestamps. Gives an accurate summary of which rooms everyone was at each of those times

"W-Wow! They didn't have that when I was-" Jay stated in wonder before stopping himself. Nobody would know what he was talking about anyway.

Jeremy returned to the list of lifelines and tapped 'Enable All', then returned to the topic screen. The lifeline icons appeared along the bottom to indicate they were now available for use.

---

In response to Remeku's reaction, from behind one of the seats in the stands a muffled shaky voice called out, "Aaaah! I'm s-sorry Remmy! I d-didn't mean to br-bring that up... Pl-Please don't hate me."

---

Returning to the topic at hand, Jay pondered, "So the spatula was clean and wet and was found taped on the underside of the table at the seat Sayako was sitting at? And the napkin was there too, but it had cookie crumbs, was damp, and had a green stain on it. Hmmmm..."
100% pure Joy.
Page 10 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay