Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 418 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Yeah, me likey. And I've got my Apollo-suit on already.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Whoo, new page! :butzthumbs: And this one is just as classy as ever, too. Nice job, GfM.

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: Goodie! :butzthumbs: I'm just wearing a Trainspotting-T-shirt, underwear and thick purple wristwarmers, so I need to change. That's not what I call smooth criminal-swagger, even though it's chill as heck.

SC: That's actually classy for real. Suits 'n all.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Whoop! Whoop! :edgey:

Ah, the cold-home-alone-clothing-logic: stack up on warm things like wristwarmers, socks, wool hats etc., but never put on pants.

Very classy. Especially since I couldn't bother with putting the tie on, and left the top two shirtbuttons unbuttoned, which combined with silver earring and bleached, slicked-back-but-not-quite, hair makes me look like an Apollo who has spent too much time with Klavier and started to resemble him. I just picture him going back to Japanifornia for a while, hanging out with Klavier everyday, and then coming back to Khura'in looking like that and his friends are like what the heck xD

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Ah, the cold-home-alone-clothing-logic: stack up on warm things like wristwarmers, socks, wool hats etc., but never put on pants.

Exactly! Pants, eh? Nah. Who needs those? Dress half of your body in outdoor-clothing instead.
Quote:
Very classy. Especially since I couldn't bother with putting the tie on, and left the top two shirtbuttons unbuttoned, which combined with silver earring and bleached, slicked-back-but-not-quite, hair makes me look like an Apollo who has spent too much time with Klavier and started to resemble him. I just picture him going back to Japanifornia for a while, hanging out with Klavier everyday, and then coming back to Khura'in looking like that and his friends are like what the heck xD

Apollex Gavin! Hahaha, imagine! xD Japanfornia sure took its toll on him. :|

Yup. And if the legs go cold, just throw a blanket over them. Easy peasy.

xD "Whatever do you mean, Herr Bruder?"
But for real, imagine Apollo with his ear pierced. Like, with a golden ring in it. I think he'd look absolutely fabtastic (and I promise to never use the word "fabtastic" again but it felt warranted here)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yup. And if the legs go cold, just throw a blanket over them. Easy peasy.

Yuup, exactly!
Quote:
xD "Whatever do you mean, Herr Bruder?"

Hahaha! xD Oh, what am I to do?
Quote:
But for real, imagine Apollo with his ear pierced. Like, with a golden ring in it. I think he'd look absolutely fabtastic (and I promise to never use the word "fabtastic" again but it felt warranted here)

Oh! Yeah, I bet he'd look great. :) (Hahaha! And I'll hopefully never use the expression "smooth criminal-swagger" again.)

Poor Nahyuta.
Smooth-criminal-swagger is a vivid description, though. You never know when you might have to use it.

[Whip the cream!]

You have a point.

Retinz has a pet snail. Currently Badd has it in his posession, because he needed to examine it for an investigation. Retinz misses it.

A bill someone had reserved for someone else and therefore written "Timmari" on it so they could distinguish it in their wallet.

Klavier is the "life of the party" but doesn't want to acknowledge the other side of it - the attention seeking (and the innate risk of rejection coming with it).

Anthony and Godot have had sex. They're lying in a bed in the middle of the night, Anthony's sleeping and Godot has woken up. His arms are wrapped arount Anthony and Godot is leaning a bit sideways so that he's almost lying on top of one of his own arms. His chest is bare and visible above the duvet and looks nice. Anthony briefly wakes up and, the situation re-dawning on him, says "oh". Godot takes it as he's uncomfortable and moves away a bit. Anthony, 75 % back to sleep already, then mumbles "arm" and Godot puts his arm back around him.

Happy Maria

Retinz is ZTD Zero confirmed.

Er, so the closest thing to an AA dream I had tonight was checking YouTube to find this AA video, but instead I found this new series of this guy playing 'AA-like' games instead, but had Phoenix and Apollo pointing dramatically in the thumbnail to confuse viewers.

Oh noes :o

What a dumbass.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Retinz has a pet snail. Currently Badd has it in his posession, because he needed to examine it for an investigation. Retinz misses it.

Hahaha, of course Retinz has a freakin' pet snail.
Quote:
Klavier is the "life of the party" but doesn't want to acknowledge the other side of it - the attention seeking (and the innate risk of rejection coming with it).

Awwww.
Quote:
Anthony and Godot have had sex.

What in the world. I didn't expect that at all. x)
Quote:
Anthony briefly wakes up and, the situation re-dawning on him, says "oh".

Oh.
Quote:
Anthony, 75 % back to sleep already, then mumbles "arm" and Godot puts his arm back around him.

That's precious. :)
Southern Corn wrote:
Er, so the closest thing to an AA dream I had tonight was checking YouTube to find this AA video, but instead I found this new series of this guy playing 'AA-like' games instead, but had Phoenix and Apollo pointing dramatically in the thumbnail to confuse viewers.

Hahaha. Pointing dramatically. xD

Quote:
Hahaha, of course Retinz has a freakin' pet snail.

Right? Now that I know it it feels so obvious.

Quote:
Awwww.

Mmh. There, there Klavi - I'll give you my full attentions, all six of them, any time.

Quote:
What in the world. I didn't expect that at all. x)

Maybe that's Anthony's type? Handsome men 10-15 years older than himself, with beards and sideburns.

Quote:
Oh.

"Oh" indeed.

Quote:
That's precious. :)

Yeah ^___^ I bet Godot is a good cuddler.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Mmh. There, there Klavi - I'll give you my full attentions, all six of them, any time.

And Apollo gives him three attentions any time.
Quote:
Maybe that's Anthony's type? Handsome men 10-15 years older than himself, with beards and sideburns.

Seems like it. :) For some reason I didn't think Godot would be into Anthony, but I mean, why not? He's great. And if we listen to your dream series about Mr. Godot and Mr. Thief, he likes younger men after all.
Quote:
"Oh" indeed.

Oh. Yes. Indeed.
Quote:
Yeah ^___^ I bet Godot is a good cuddler.

Aw! :D He probably smells good as well.

Quote:
And Apollo gives him three attentions any time.

Get erections, not rejections.

Quote:
Seems like it. :) For some reason I didn't think Godot would be into Anthony, but I mean, why not? He's great. And if we listen to your dream series about Mr. Godot and Mr. Thief, he likes younger men after all.

Yup. He's beautiful and totally charming.

Quote:
Aw! :D He probably smells good as well.

Musk, sweat, ground coffee and steel.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Get erections, not rejections.

:butzthumbs:
Quote:
Yup. He's beautiful and totally charming.

Ayup. :D
Quote:
Musk, sweat, ground coffee and steel.

For a few seconds I was all "what do you men, steel? Why would he smell l... aaha".

Happy Maria

Um, so this is weird. In my dream, I was basically teaching maths for some elementary kids (which is unrealistic since I don't even have the patience for that shiz) and soon at the end of the class the kids got bored and started leaving, and I didn't nothing to stop them. And this is where the twist comes. All of a sudden, I started talking about Mia and joked that it was sad how every guy she ended up with (idk what I even meant by that, just Diego?) was really really 'hot'. I'm not sure what I was saying. Does my Subby Cat have a crush on her or something?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

> Subby Cat
> Diego always called her kitten

Hmm, I see a connection here. Though to be fair, it really is difficult to compete with someone who's always drinking a lot of hot coffee. He's forever a toasty one.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Happy Maria

Ooh, now it makes a whole lotta sense.

Yep, and as the saying goes-All toasters toast toast. Can't compete with that.

I was playing an Investigations game (Edgey seemed to be his sober self, though), it was for the 3DS but I had the top screen hooked up to a television and the graphics were really nice and clear. In fact, the new, smooth animations looked like the ones in Ghost trick, just zoomed in more and shown from more angles.
Edgeworth was at some monk garden, probably Khura'in, I can even remember how its theme sounded, and Larry was there. As a monk. With a bald head. (I'm not sure he was actually bald though, because at some point he had this scraggly, hanging down version of his usual hairstyle, so it might just have been a bald cap) Edgey questioned him, and it was animated as well, when Edgeworth made a good argument a wind blew Larry slightly sideways and then he regained his composion and took up a fighting stance before rebuttzing (and with the ghost trick-like animations all of this looked oh so smooth, fitting for a Larry-monk).
There was also this thing that for some arguments, animations for them were shown in-game, for the characters as well, and Larry seemed to have some control over his. At one point Edgeworth made an argument, the angle was so that you could see him slightly from behind and Larry was in front of him, and then a Larry with hair and dressed in a black jacket appeared behind Edgeworth (which gave Edgeworth a small jumpscare). Shown from another angle, this hologram-or-whatever-Larry had a pretty face, a red mark on his forehead, and very light eyebrows.
"Of course", Edgeworth dryly commented, "as soon as 'you' got hair on, 'you' turned amazingly good-looking."
"Yup!" said Larry. "Because it's not me, it's Yuty!" :larry2: His argument was that at the point in time they were talking about, Nahytua had dressed up as Larry to do something, but that turned out to be a lie.
Edgeworth eventually found out Larry was plotting some stuff to catch bad guys. He seemed to mostly do it because it was exciting and made him feel cool. Upon finding out, Edgeworth basically went "whatever makes you happy".

Another point in the game was that Edgeworth sometimes gave tips on his investigations and sometimes even tips as in money, to Dogen, when Dogen had a target who was a criminal. I thought it was pretty interesting since he was the protagonist and it was such a shady and unsavoury thing to do.

Meanwhile, in another dream, and another game, a phone call about work between Klavier and Apollo ended with Klavier saying "I love you. That was all you wanted to hear, right?" While it was a bit ambigous whether or not there were any feelings involved, the point of this wasn't that, but just a simple and straight-forward declaration that he loved him as a person, nothing more and nothing less.

Then Apollo talked on the phone with Redd White. One hung up on the other, and Apollo thought he should call Phoenix and tell him to call Redd White and hang up on him, and let the chain continue.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
I was playing an Investigations game (Edgey seemed to be his sober self, though),

Then is it even AAI anymore?

Quote:
it was for the 3DS but I had the top screen hooked up to a television and the graphics were really nice and clear. In fact, the new, smooth animations looked like the ones in Ghost trick, just zoomed in more and shown from more angles.

Oh my god I would LOVE for this to happen.

Quote:
Edgeworth was at some monk garden, probably Khura'in, I can even remember how its theme sounded, and Larry was there. As a monk. With a bald head. (I'm not sure he was actually bald though, because at some point he had this scraggly, hanging down version of his usual hairstyle, so it might just have been a bald cap)

Is this his new shtick? Still better than the Laurice one imo.

Quote:
Edgey questioned him, and it was animated as well, when Edgeworth made a good argument a wind blew Larry slightly sideways and then he regained his composion and took up a fighting stance before rebuttzing (and with the ghost trick-like animations all of this looked oh so smooth, fitting for a Larry-monk).

I repeat, I would LOVE for this to happen.

Quote:
"Of course", Edgeworth dryly commented, "as soon as 'you' got hair on, 'you' turned amazingly good-looking."
"Yup!" said Larry. "Because it's not me, it's Yuty!" :larry2: His argument was that at the point in time they were talking about, Nahytua had dressed up as Larry to do something, but that turned out to be a lie.

Even Yuty wouldn't want to be Larry.

Quote:
Edgeworth eventually found out Larry was plotting some stuff to catch bad guys. He seemed to mostly do it because it was exciting and made him feel cool. Upon finding out, Edgeworth basically went "whatever makes you happy".

And then he ends up saving the day in the end.

Quote:
Another point in the game was that Edgeworth sometimes gave tips on his investigations and sometimes even tips as in money, to Dogen, when Dogen had a target who was a criminal. I thought it was pretty interesting since he was the protagonist and it was such a shady and unsavoury thing to do.

This goes well with that one dream I had where I was playing a 999eque game as Dogen.

Quote:
Then Apollo talked on the phone with Redd White. One hung up on the other, and Apollo thought he should call Phoenix and tell him to call Redd White and hang up on him, and let the chain continue.

Ooh. I wonder what they were talking about, though.

Quote:
Then is it even AAI anymore?

Maahls Edgeworth: Ace Attorney: SOBER Investigations!

Quote:
Oh my god I would LOVE for this to happen.

Riight, it looked ridiculously good.

Quote:
Is this his new shtick? Still better than the Laurice one imo.

He was even rather pleasant for being Larry!

Quote:
Even Yuty wouldn't want to be Larry.

Nah xD

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Maahls Edgeworth: Ace Attorney: SOBER Investigations!

Lasts half a case.

Quote:
He was even rather pleasant for being Larry!

Neat, hope he sticks with that one then.

So short but so good. Damnit, Drunkey.

Happy Maria

He just can't control it, man. So sad.

Okay, but Yuty dressing up as Larry is something worth seeing. I'd like to see how he'd tie up all that hair.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Haha yeah, that was fun. It looked really awkward with his eyebrows and Larry's hair colour, though.

Happy Maria

Haha, I bet. You can't be the Butz, Yuty, no matter how hard you try.

I was in a classroom, and I was wearing shorts so my Apollo tattoo was showing. A girl complimented it and said something about Mario. I wondered whether it was that her mind went from one videogame character with brown hair wearing red and blue to another, or if she just saw that it was a videogame character and all videogames were "Mario" to her.

Then I was at some event, and me and a guy were making out in a room. For reasons unknown, I suppose it had something to do with the event, I was in full drag, looking like a 19th century bourgoise lady, one of those fancy, silly hats they wore and all. Anyway, I went to the bathroom next to the room we were in to adjust my costume, and in there I saw a blue t-shirt with Phoenix Wright on it. I knew it belonged to the guy and it made me happy to see he was a fan too. ...Then I spilled some kind of product on it and threw it in the laundry basket.

Happy Maria

Does that make Trucy Luigi? And Kristoph Bowser? And Juniper Peach?

Why'd you spill the product on that shirt? Poor guy.

Hahaha, oh definitely. Hmm. Juniper is a bit damsel in distress-ish, but I'm leaning towards Klavier. He looks the part and Trucy called him a "prince" in 4-2.

I dunno, I didn't mean to. :/

Happy Maria

"Ooh, Herr Forehead! Please come save me from my evil brother!" Classic.

Still, too bad :\

It's not that far from how that trial played out.

Yeah but whatevs, he wasn't gonna wear it that day. It would've needed a wash eventually anyway.

Happy Maria

In today's dream, we actually had an interview with Edgeworth's VA, who also acted him in the games! He coincidentally sounded nothing like Edgeworth, though he was miserable and whiny, which ironically brought a sense of enjoyment to us all. He complained about having to perform naked sometimes and how he would never do it in public. After he left, I tracked him down and chatted with him. He said something about having to VA some stuff in Jan 2018, which I took as a sign of an AA7 release date.

You'd think it was just a dream, but it's true that Eiji Takemoto doesn't sound like him at all when he's not voicing him. He was a little more upbeat during the interview sessions during the GS5 promotion days, though, and I do hope they aren't forcing him to perform naked.

Happy Maria

We actually got him to perform naked for us, yeah. Though it was the English VA, not the Japanese :p

And before anyone asks, he wasn't alcoholic in the slightest.

The o.g English voice actor for Edgey looked hella cute.

---
Polecat and Klavi were talking on twitter. Polecat had a hard time believing something Klavi said and Klavi replied "alright, Thomas", like doubting Thomas from the Bible.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I can even remember how its theme sounded

Was it nice? :)
Quote:
and Larry was there. As a monk. With a bald head.

Pffft. xD I can see it happening...
Quote:
At one point Edgeworth made an argument, the angle was so that you could see him slightly from behind and Larry was in front of him, and then a Larry with hair and dressed in a black jacket appeared behind Edgeworth (which gave Edgeworth a small jumpscare).

Hahaha. The feeling when Larry gives you a jumpscare.
Quote:

Yes. Of course.
Quote:
"Yup!" said Larry. "Because it's not me, it's Yuty!"

And I'm Santa.
Quote:

:edgey:
Quote:

Yeah, that's pretty cool!
Quote:

Hahahaha! Meanwhile: you calling Godot to tell him to call Simon.
Going for Miles wrote:
if she just saw that it was a videogame character and all videogames were "Mario" to her.

I would love it if it was so, haha. Sounds like an old lady or something.
Quote:
Then I was at some event, and me and a guy were making out in a room. For reasons unknown, I suppose it had something to do with the event, I was in full drag, looking like a 19th century bourgoise lady, one of those fancy, silly hats they wore and all.

Chill! :D Hahah, I bet you looked neatex! :) (Damn bourgeois!)
Quote:
Then I spilled some kind of product on it and threw it in the laundry basket.

Ah well. xD
Southern Corn wrote:
In today's dream, we actually had an interview with Edgeworth's VA, who also acted him in the games! He coincidentally sounded nothing like Edgeworth, though he was miserable and whiny, which ironically brought a sense of enjoyment to us all. He complained about having to perform naked sometimes and how he would never do it in public.

Haha! Sounds like a fun person, be it intentionally or not.
Southern Corn wrote:
We actually got him to perform naked for us, yeah. Though it was the English VA, not the Japanese :p

Poor (?) soul.
Quote:
And before anyone asks, he wasn't alcoholic in the slightest.

Nah. Would be too easy, he wouldn't need to act if so.
Going for Miles wrote:
Polecat and Klavi were talking on twitter. Polecat had a hard time believing something Klavi said and Klavi replied "alright, Thomas", like doubting Thomas from the Bible.

Hahah! x) What kind of tales are you trying to feed Anthomas, Klavi?

Oooh my Gregory, I almost missed a hidden pun in my dream! Because what they were talking about was... nailmarks. From finger nails, that is. Dang Klavi you clever cookie you.

Quote:
Was it nice? :)

Yeah, it was like a simple arrangement with strings, typical monk/shrine-ish music =)

Quote:
Pffft. xD I can see it happening...

It's so wrong and yet so very, very right.

Quote:
And I'm Santa.

Oh!

Quote:
Hahahaha! Meanwhile: you calling Godot to tell him to call Simon.

And Simon tells Godot to call Phoenix.

Quote:
I would love it if it was so, haha. Sounds like an old lady or something.

Haha yeah, especially since she was a year younger than me.

Quote:
Chill! :D Hahah, I bet you looked neatex! :) (Damn bourgeois!)

Yup! :D Hahaha, ja I made for a very cute little lady if I may say so myself :pearl:
Page 418 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby