Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 420 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Luke Atmey appeared in my dream today, as well as his victim, uh…what's his name? Main Showbard? Anyway, they were fighting over something ambiguous. Actually, we never really got to see how Bane was even killed, so that could be it.

Edit: Oh whoops, apparently my post about Luke and Nocard actually started a new page? Eheheh. :gymshoe:

The video game boy; the one who wins

Ach. Poor Canine Bulletin. Yay on new page, though.

---
I dreamed I had grown my hair out (and got it back to brown) and I was wearing it like Klavier, but with a regular braid instead of a corkscrew. Then I had the same but with some loose chignon kinda thing. I actually really liked it, if I decide to grow my hair out long sometime I'll totally wear it like that :klavier:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Sounds neat! Yeah, you should totally do it.

Quote:
Sounds neat! Yeah, you should totally do it.

:D

---
Godot was in a reality tv-show, and in one of his confessionals he said that "I might not be the most entertaining or memefiable contestant, but I feel like this is an honest approach".

Happy Maria

Did you know what exactly he was confessing about?

I had the most epic dream ever today, by the way. It involved Gabriel Knight, Broken Sword, Monkey Island, Tintin, Bookworm Adventures, Eragon, and even this one mobile dragon breeding game! It was incredible!
Unfortunately it has absolutely jack squat to do with AA so I can't discuss it here. :sadshoe:

Quote:
Did you know what exactly he was confessing about?

No, it was probably one of those general clips where they get to talk about the day and the other contestants and so on.

Quote:
I had the most epic dream ever today, by the way. It involved Gabriel Knight, Broken Sword, Monkey Island, Tintin, Bookworm Adventures, Eragon, and even this one mobile dragon breeding game! It was incredible!
Unfortunately it has absolutely jack squat to do with AA so I can't discuss it here. :sadshoe:

Haha aw, all that and your subconscious couldn't find space to splice in some AA for good measure. Oh well, sounds like it was fun :D

Happy Maria

So this one user was discussing either SoJ or DGS. She said she liked it overall, but disliked His Magistry because he kept reminding her of the judge or something. She then went on a tirade about how the judge sucked and how he was already bad enough before 3-5 worsened him or something.

Coincidentally, this was the same user from a previous dream I had long back who didn't support Athena x Superman. So yeah, take what you will from that.

What a loon.

I was hanging out with some guy and at one point I did a diva-ish walk into the livingroom he was in and said "Ingrid Blooms for everyone!" as a joke (Ingrid Blooms is Klavier's dragqueen persona). Later on I think I briefly was Klavi, the guy's parents were strict and I thought if they got angry I was there I'd just teleport away, but wait, Klavier can't do that... And I thought how it certainly wouldn't help my case if the parents just saw me grab my crotch for seemingly no reason xD

I also read some text that said "for all the Flabber Gastra's...". Flabbergastra is Polecat's dragqueen persona.

Happy Maria

Loon Attic. Hey, that's an AA name if I ever saw one!

A surprising amount of persona names coming here. And it was a good idea not to teleport, anyhow.

I like it.

Yeah, RuPaul's drag race (reality tv show with dragqueens) is currently airing so I'm in that spirit... there will probably be more dragqueen-AA-dreams to come as a result. Mm, I didn't even know where his house was located so if I teleported away I might not be able to come back.

Called it. More dragqueen dreams.

Klavier (aka Ingrid Blooms), Polecat (aka Flabbergastra) and Godot (aka the Adorable Lola Husky) were in a dragqueen competition, in the final three.
Klavier asked Polecat, did he want to have a critique exchange? Only to, before Polecat had a chance to reply, tell him “your performance is getting stale”. This annoyed Polecat, not the critique in itself but the fact that he gave it before Poley had a chance to accept (or decline for that matter) the exchange. Klavier said he meant to do that to shake Polecat up a little because “I know that you’re a brilliant actor and comedian so I wanted to yank you out of your rut”. Fine, his intentions were good. That was still uncalled for. Even so, I can totally imagine Klavier doing something like that. On another note, I think it was Polecat who, to himself, amused, noted that Klavier specifically said he was a good actor and comedian, since they had done acting and comedy challenges, but did not mention the singing or dancing, which they’d also done.
Klavier had lost something, and Anthony “Nancy Drew” Myhsway helped him look for it. Poley’s detective skills didn’t measure up though, and Klavier ended up finding the item himself. Godot had stolen it from him. And what do you know, just like the shenanigans in the previous paragraph, this too supposedly had some ulterior motive, but I don’t know what it was.
Klavier (I like how each paragraph starts with “Klavier”) sobbing against Godot’s chest, the latter hugging him and stroking his hair, and Anthony sitting next to them. I think I was Anthony briefly, because as he stroked Klavier’s back, I remember the feeling of Klavier’s shirt against my palm, and it was oh so soft.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
She then went on a tirade about how the judge sucked and how he was already bad enough before 3-5 worsened him or something.

D'aw... Judge... :/
Going for Miles wrote:
I was hanging out with some guy and at one point I did a diva-ish walk into the livingroom he was in and said "Ingrid Blooms for everyone!" as a joke (Ingrid Blooms is Klavier's dragqueen persona).

Yup. I can see it. x)
Quote:
Later on I think I briefly was Klavi, the guy's parents were strict and I thought if they got angry I was there I'd just teleport away, but wait, Klavier can't do that... And I thought how it certainly wouldn't help my case if the parents just saw me grab my crotch for seemingly no reason xD

Nah. xD
Going for Miles wrote:
I like it.

So do I. Loon Attick... Yes.
Going for Miles wrote:
Called it. More dragqueen dreams.

Yay. :D
Quote:
Klavier said he meant to do that to shake Polecat up a little because “I know that you’re a brilliant actor and comedian so I wanted to yank you out of your rut”.

Brilliant actor and comedian, yasss, that's our Poley/Flabbergastra alright. :D <3
Quote:
Fine, his intentions were good. That was still uncalled for. Even so, I can totally imagine Klavier doing something like that.

Uh-huh.
Quote:
On another note, I think it was Polecat who, to himself, amused, noted that Klavier specifically said he was a good actor and comedian, since they had done acting and comedy challenges, but did not mention the singing or dancing, which they’d also done.

x3
Quote:
Klavier had lost something, and Anthony “Nancy Drew” Myhsway helped him look for it. Poley’s detective skills didn’t measure up though, and Klavier ended up finding the item himself.

Yeah. So much for the Nancy Drew of drag. :-P
Quote:
Godot had stolen it from him.

Oi. You're supposed to be the mature one.
Quote:
Klavier (I like how each paragraph starts with “Klavier”) sobbing against Godot’s chest, the latter hugging him and stroking his hair, and Anthony sitting next to them. I think I was Anthony briefly, because as he stroked Klavier’s back, I remember the feeling of Klavier’s shirt against my palm, and it was oh so soft.

Klavier. But oh, I wonder what happened. :/ Softness, though. Softness is nice.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

Dahlia appeared in my dreams, though I can't remember the details. Probably for the best, actually.

Quote:
Yup. I can see it. x)

I've noo idea what you mean. *snaps fingers above head*

Quote:
Nah. xD

Stalemate!

Quote:
Yeah. So much for the Nancy Drew of drag. :-P

Maybe she should leave that to "ze otherr Nancy Drew of drag" Shangela after all.
...or what say you, Anthony Joseph "Polecat" "Flabbergastra" "Nancy Drew" "Baby Queen" "Farrah Moan" "Fightclub" "Takeshi" "+1" "Persson Svensson" "Per Sven" "Myhsway" "Thunderfuck" "Boor" "Johnson" Myhsway.

Quote:
Oi. You're supposed to be the mature one.

"Supposed to" being the keyword here. Maybe he's becoming senile.

Quote:
But oh, I wonder what happened. :/ Softness, though. Softness is nice.

Yeaa. Good thing he's got good friends. And a soft shirt.

Quote:
Dahlia appeared in my dreams, though I can't remember the details. Probably for the best, actually.

I think so too.

---
It was some game or visual novel where on a background picture there were a bunch of cameos from other games. Athena was one of them, and also Diana from Zero Time Dilemma was sitting on a swing. :)

Happy Maria

Yay Athena, yay Diana! The Greek god with the Roman one too!

Wihoo! :edgey: I was happy to see them.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

Yeeeah~
Going for Miles wrote:
I've noo idea what you mean. *snaps fingers above head*

*tonguepop*
Quote:
Stalemate!

xD
Quote:
Maybe she should leave that to "ze otherr Nancy Drew of drag" Shangela after all.

Yes! Shangela, please find Ingrid's belongings.
Quote:
...or what say you, Anthony Joseph "Polecat" "Flabbergastra" "Nancy Drew" "Baby Queen" "Farrah Moan" "Fightclub" "Takeshi" "+1" "Persson Svensson" "Per Sven" "Myhsway" "Thunderfuck" "Boor" "Johnson" Myhsway.

No, I need to praactiice... :]
Quote:
"Supposed to" being the keyword here. Maybe he's becoming senile.

Or he's pretending to.
Quote:
It was some game or visual novel where on a background picture there were a bunch of cameos from other games. Athena was one of them, and also Diana from Zero Time Dilemma was sitting on a swing. :)

Aww. :3

---
I dreamed that Aploplo/Lerp was naked in Aura's Drag Race, and they censored his crotch with the "word" WAAAHAAA in red letters. I find it kinda upsetting that my first AA-dream in a very long time was about a naked Aploplo, I'm SO grateful I didn't get to see his... nakedness.

Happy Maria

Oh god, that's traumatic. Lucky you didn't get to see it, too. Eurgh.

[Whip the cream!]

Very, very lucky. I liked their creative solution, though.

Happy Maria

Yeah, they censored it with the reaction of the crowd. Very fitting.

Quote:
*tonguepop*

Quote:
Yes! Shangela, please find Ingrid's belongings.

Mm. She is not the fool.

Quote:
No, I need to praactiice... :]

Firrst find ein way out of that rut of yorrs, Fräulein Drew.

Quote:
Or he's pretending to.

Oh god. How highly annoying. And very Godot.

Quote:
I dreamed that Aploplo/Lerp was naked in Aura's Drag Race, and they censored his crotch with the "word" WAAAHAAA in red letters.

No. Cancelled. Not ok.

Quote:
Yeah, they censored it with the reaction of the crowd. Very fitting.

Lol. "WAAAHAAAA" *covers eyes with hand*

Happy Maria

I just noticed that GfM changed his custom title again. Wonder what's the meaning behind that.

Today's dream had an AA reference. I was walking along the road for two hours with some people and they were talking a lot. I asked them not to 'Talky Wocky', as a reference to Wocky Kitaki.

Also some kid came to my apartment saying he threw a ball onto the 69th floor of the building (probably was tricking me looking back). In my dream though each floor was labelled with four digits for whatever reason but when I came back they were two digits somehow. I never found the ball though, probably because he was deceiving me.

Quote:
I just noticed that GfM changed his custom title again. Wonder what's the meaning behind that.

It's a mystery. *rubs hands* No, it's a song by a band called Iceman. I thought the title sounded humorous somehow.

Quote:
Today's dream had an AA reference. I was walking along the road for two hours with some people and they were talking a lot. I asked them not to 'Talky Wocky', as a reference to Wocky Kitaki.

Ooh fo'shizzles! Such a foooooine day today!

Quote:
I never found the ball though, probably because he was deceiving me.

What an evil genius.

---
Me and Polecat were hanging out. We were doing something and it was funny, but I don't remember what it was. :simon: Ah well, I appreciated the dream :edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

Nah. No need to talky Wocky.
Quote:
Also some kid came to my apartment saying he threw a ball onto the 69th floor of the building (probably was tricking me looking back). In my dream though each floor was labelled with four digits for whatever reason but when I came back they were two digits somehow. I never found the ball though, probably because he was deceiving me.

I found this oddly humorous.
Going for Miles wrote:
Me and Polecat were hanging out. We were doing something and it was funny, but I don't remember what it was. :simon: Ah well, I appreciated the dream :edgey:

Ahh snap. But yeah, it sounds chill. :D

Happy Maria

This guy I know was doing an AA game ranking, dividing it into 8 groups. DGS2 was last :(

Aw. Not that I can say whether or not that is wrong, but still. :/

Klavi was wearing a hat, to cover a dint on his head. I don't know how he'd got it. It was a nice hat, at least.

Happy Maria

What was it like? Was it like Dio's hat? That would pretty much confirm my theory that they're secretly the same person.

Nah it was more casual, kinda like this Image

Happy Maria

Oh! Well, that also looks…alright on him, I guess. Would suit Kristoph better though.

It did look alright on him! Mmm I think it's better suited for Klavi after all, with his rockstar style.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Klavi was wearing a hat, to cover a dint on his head. I don't know how he'd got it. It was a nice hat, at least.

He must have rocked it.
Southern Corn wrote:
Oh! Well, that also looks…alright on him, I guess. Would suit Kristoph better though.

I have a hard time visualizing it on Kristoph. xD

Happy Maria

Eh, I think he could rock it.

Oh, whoops! Totally forgot that I had a dream yesterday. Basically someone was writing this AA related thing and they included about a 100 different characters, which was pretty amazing to see. They didn't even list all of them, too.

Quote:
He must have rocked it.

Jawohl!

Quote:
I have a hard time visualizing it on Kristoph. xD

He'd look like a pilgrim :D

Quote:
Oh, whoops! Totally forgot that I had a dream yesterday. Basically someone was writing this AA related thing and they included about a 100 different characters, which was pretty amazing to see. They didn't even list all of them, too.

Holy Pettson, that's dedication.

---
I dreamed about Polecat and Godot. Don't remember what, though.

...And tonight I dreamed something about Polecat, Godot and Klavier. Stickfigure, please add vividity and not just more characters.

Nahw, but I had some other snippets I somewhat remember as well.

A few years ago, Godot was in a reality tv show about fashion design, sort of like Project Runway.

Polecat told Aploplo that he had looked like an ugly monkey as a newborn. Or rather, newborns in general.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Eh, I think he could rock it.

Going for Miles wrote:
He'd look like a pilgrim :D

Awright, you guys are right. He could probably rock it. :D
Quote:

I'm impressed!
Going for Miles wrote:
Holy Pettson, that's dedication.

*really weird, nasal, taken off-guard laughter* Like "puff puff puff".
Quote:
I dreamed about Polecat and Godot. Don't remember what, though.

Going for Miles wrote:
...And tonight I dreamed something about Polecat, Godot and Klavier. Stickfigure, please add vividity and not just more characters.

Oy. >:/
Quote:
A few years ago, Godot was in a reality tv show about fashion design, sort of like Project Runway.

Neat-o. I wonder if it went well.
Quote:
Polecat told Aploplo that he had looked like an ugly monkey as a newborn. Or rather, newborns in general.

Yeah, Poley, you have a point.

Aploplo: WAAAHAAA I STILL DO XD

Quote:
*really weird, nasal, taken off-guard laughter* Like "puff puff puff".

Haha. You're welcome.

Quote:
Neat-o. I wonder if it went well.

Yeah. I hope so!

Quote:
Yeah, Poley, you have a point.

For sure.

Quote:
Aploplo: WAAAHAAA I STILL DO XD

Apollo: No you don't >:(

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Haha. You're welcome.

First I read it as "you're wholesome". xD
Quote:
Apollo: No you don't >:(

If you do it's only because of those wonky spikes ruining your appearance. >:(

A wholesome, nasal laughter.
But if Aploplo always looked just like Apollo, half the baby-comment is true. Apollo was one heck of an ugly baby xD <3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
A wholesome, nasal laughter.

Hahaha, of course.
Quote:
But if Aploplo always looked just like Apollo, half the baby-comment is true. Apollo was one heck of an ugly baby xD <3

He really, really was. xD <3
Page 420 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby