Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 39 posts ]

Bolt's AbsenceTopic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

So to make a long story short, I’ve been unable to reach Bolt. He made no mention of being unreachable beforehand, so I’m worried something may have happened to him. An accident, perhaps? I’ve tried PMs, Discord, Twitter, Skype, and even his phone. No luck. Anyway, due to his unexplained absence, I shall be taking over his duties as de facto head of Court Records for the time being. Hopefully, it won’t be too long before he returns (hopefully with an explanation for his unannounced disappearance). Worst-case scenario, I’ll be in charge indefinitely. Still, if that is what must be done to keep the forum running, then that is what will be done.

Ur dihara Court Records!
I'll always love you, Max.
Re: Bolt's AbsenceTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

Uhh is that really necessary? I mean, it's not like he's been MIA as much as Wooster has been. ...Yet.

(Besides isn't this something to go over with the staff first? lol)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Art Person

I've tried facebook, deviantart, MySpace and AOL and no luck...
this is serious, guys.
Assuming because it's April 1 this is just a joke

In Justice We Trust

Bad Player wrote:
Uhh is that really necessary? I mean, it's not like he's been MIA as much as Wooster has been. ...Yet.

(Besides isn't this something to go over with the staff first? lol)

Good luck getting Henke and our other European staffers out of their beds at this hour--you'll need it. I'll grant that Bolt hasn't been gone that long, but considering that I just flat-out can't reach him at all, even on his phone, I think I'm somewhat justified in worrying. You're free to call an emergency staff meeting on Discord, but again, considering the time, I doubt we'll have enough people present to decide the matter anytime soon. Someone has to keep this place running until then, and since I didn't see anyone else stepping forward, I chose to do it.

Come to think of it, Bad Player, the last time you and Bolt spoke, it was that nasty argument you two got into over DGS. It was frankly tempting to call for both of you to be demoted with how much you were going at it... You wouldn't happen to know anything about Bolt's disappearance, would you?

1000% Knight

Bolt knows (or should know, at least) how great it is lording the knowledge and experience of the Japanese-only games, and the games in general before they release in English. Plus DGS specifically is uniquely Japanese due to the way it's structured (even if it mostly takes place in England), so I still don't see how he could think a localization could do it justice. Plus even if that fan group is going to localize it on their own anyway, giving them a platform on our site seems stupid to me, considering the questionable legality and the fact that they probably aren't even going to finish it anyway.

...but that's not the point of this, is it. If there's only a few staff members isn't that more reason to wait to do this kind of thing? Just because you have a green name doesn't mean you can do whatever you want

In Justice We Trust

Correct, it isn't the point of this. So why did you make it the point? I can't help but suspect that it has something to do with you not wanting to answer my previous question. Now, why would Bad Player not want to answer a simple question about his knowledge (or lack thereof) of Bolt's situation? You're starting to look awfully guilty to me, and your little anti-localization rant even provides a motive...

1000% Knight

oh come on, why would I know anything? We don't even know if he's really disappeared, it's too soon to tell

In Justice We Trust

...I think I see now. You're hoping to stop the localization effort, aren't you? Since Bolt stopped you at the meeting, you had to resort to less honorable methods. I will not stand for this, Bad Player. You'll be free to make your case at the next meeting, but until then, I cannot allow you to continue to have mod powers. I can't risk you interfering with the project.

Happy Maria

RIP BP, you were a good mod while it lasted

And Bolt as well I guess

1000% Knight

What the heckie?? I'm not going to stand for this GL, and I'm sure there are plenty of users who won't either

Happy Maria

I stand for this. Please banhammer BP. In fact, remove every other admin and mod other than yourself, General. That way, there's no competition!

In Justice We Trust

Attempting a coup, Bad Player? You seem to forget who controls the user titles. Good luck defending your actions at the next meeting--you'll need it.

Southern Corn wrote:
I stand for this. Please banhammer BP. In fact, remove every other admin and mod other than yourself, General. That way, there's no competition!

No need for that. Only those who are disloyal are removed.

Happy Maria

Quote:
Group name: Despised Revolutionary
Group description: Foul, traitorous worms who seek to overthrow the proper order!
This is an open group, members can apply to join.

I can't believe it, BP has been officially marked as a rebel! Exterminate, Annihilate! Death! Death! Death! Death!

I'm not sure inviting other traitors to join is a good idea though

I shouldn't be surprised this happened. I had a feeling GL was planning a coup for a while now. But of course, I will not stand for that! I support BP and the revolution and-

Quote:
You're hoping to stop the localization effort, aren't you?

Nvm I changed my mind, I welcome our new Luigi Overlord and support executing the rebel scum as soon as possible.
Signature loading, please wait...

In Justice We Trust

Gm... I can't rule out the possibility that Bad Player has allies among the userbase. It would be problematic if they tried to interfere with the localization effort...

I hereby issue the Non-Localization Culpability Act. Any who publicly voice opposition to the DGS localization project risk being banned as a precaution.

Happy Maria

Actually, DGS isn't even that great a game. Why the heck do you need to localise it? Let it rot in Japan for eternity. Let's just stop the translation now while we can, yeah? It's for the best, and it's not like anyone actually wants to play the game.

What's a Court Records?

Southern Corn wrote:
Actually, DGS isn't even that great a game. Why the heck do you need to localise it? Let it rot in Japan for eternity. Let's just stop the translation now while we can, yeah? It's for the best, and it's not like anyone actually wants to play the game.

Every Ace Attorney game is bad. The main series should never have been localized smh.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

I knew that Bad Player was up to no good, with his poor taste in game series'. DGS is the best and needs to be localized. I for one, welcome our new GL overlord.

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

They're probably just embarked on a real-life approximation of Edgeworth's Hygienic Pogostick Adventure.

is a five star man.

Although as the newest CR staff member my opinion doesn't hold too much weight, I cannot support the new regime change. Bolt would not have wanted the tyrant General Luigi in charge of CR in his unexplained absence, that much I'm sure of.

Also, as my go-to guy for Japanese language help I must pledge my allegiance to BP. After all, any real Ace Attorney fans would learn Japanese to play DGS + DGS2, right? I don't think it's too much to ask.
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.

He died, just like the guy u see in his pic

rip
Image Image Image Image

The Real Human Being

The less staff on the easier it will be for me to have 4chan raid it.
My 10 year plan is coming to fruition.

Prosecutor

Honestly i think BoltStorm was a good boy, but now that he's missing I think General Luigi is the new good boy!
Also it's ok for DGS, I'm glad they left the game only in Japanese. Like, in English they totally would have ruined all the puns and they would have localized the names.
Also don't forget all those racist dialogues. Eshiro has the best ideas for the franchise, and I'm glad they brought Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice, truly the best Ace Attorney games in the series for introducing iconic elements like Athena Cykes, The Phantom and, above all, Khura'in and its regime.

Khura'in > Borginia by the way.

A New Chapter of Trials!

It seems clear to me that the only solution to this is to hold a witch trial where we all just try and scream our opinions over each other.
Eureka!

Gettin' Old!

Apollon wrote:
It seems clear to me that the only solution to this is to hold a witch trial where we all just try and scream our opinions over each other.

It's far beyond that! If BP is willing to risk open revolution then the only way to combat this traitorous filth is with an open display of force and martial law!

Tsar Luigi needs to give the word that we might rally against this insurrection and bring the traitors into line with the new regime! No one will stand against the great localisation forces when DGS comes to Glorious West!

Ur Dihara DGS!
Ur Dihara Court-Records!
Ur Dihara Luigi!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

Pierre, your declaration of martial law has convinced me of the truth.
Tsar Luigi is a tyrant who must be taken down.
Join me, Bad Player, and together we will rule the forum!
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

The Real Human Being

Pierre, I support your willingness to fight.
Only the strong deserve to rule.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Hey guys! Sorry about not being around yesterday, haha, you wouldn't believe what happened, first my car got stuck in the mud so I had to call AAA, but then this badger attacked me and ate my phone, but anyway, on the way back I grabbed some pizza-

...You know, I was going to announce my retirement when I got back, but maybe we'll put that on hold for a few weeks.

And someone get that throne out of here.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

*hits cancel on the death threat-filled PM I was about to send to everyone who was against the DGS localization*

Oh, r-right, welcome back Bolt!

In Justice We Trust

Well, now, it appears I owe Bad Player an apology.

As for the pizza, I appreciate the thought, but I could have sworn I mentioned that I don't like pizza.

A New Chapter of Trials!

Are you telling me I set up this pyre for us to execute the loser on for nothing?!

...Anyone want to roast some marshmallows?
Eureka!

Happy Maria

Aw, does this meant BP won't be executed? Lame.

Thanks for unbanning me though, glad you realised that DGS is a bad game and should never be localised.

The Real Human Being

H-haha just a prank bro, don't l-look at the accounts that joined during the bot wars that suddenly became active.

Gettin' Old!

Ah so...it's not the time? *Unhands a filthy traitor*

W-well good to have you back Bolt.

(Your time will come Tsar Luigi! Long Live the Regime!)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

What's a Court Records?

O_O Bolt's not dead???
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

Jury Duty

...I pick a funny time to pop in it seems.

I'll tell Wooster to drop by in the near future ^_^
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!

Wait, don't drag another admin into this the conspiracies are complex enough with the ones we have now.

But seriously, I wasn't aware someone in the site still had contact with Wooster. I thought he had just been inactive for a while without much explanation.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

I always miss all the fun don't I.

Remember when our posts would get words replaced with "potato" and "desu" and stuff like that? Those were the days :')

Jury Duty

Cesar Zero wrote:
Wait, don't drag another admin into this the conspiracies are complex enough with the ones we have now.

But seriously, I wasn't aware someone in the site still had contact with Wooster. I thought he had just been inactive for a while without much explanation.

I'm fairly sure like other former staff he quietly drops by from time to time to see how things are going but for the most part is busy with other things.

Wooster's not hard to track down if you know how to find him. I ran into him by chance on a certain website I personally have a long history with about 10 years ago and I kept in touch with him through that site. I haven't visited that site in about....I wanna say six years now but it is about time for me to make my presence known over there like I have here after a long absence :godot:
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!
Page 1 of 1 [ 39 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes