Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 400[ 15998 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 400  Next
 


Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: At my computer

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm

Posts: 940

I had one once where I was trying to unlock a Psyche-Lock, and for some reason the chains had magic purple sparks running down them every few seconds. It was cool. But then I made too many mistakes and my soul shattered. That wasn't as cool.

I also had one where Damon Gant tasered me. :gant:
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

I wanna study YOUR beauty

Gender: Female

Location: Everywhere.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 am

Posts: 581

I vaguely remember Phoenix making cameos in some of my dreams.

All of my dreams are pretty much similar and related, and I lucid dream often, which explains why random characters pop up from time to time and why my memory of many of them are terrible. But nonetheless I know I've seen PW-related things pop up in my dreams.

Edit: as i recall an old dream i had for some reason, i am picturing it taking place in the courtroom. this doesn't make sense because that dream is several years old. But it appears that's where it took place. It was a dream where someone put on Styx music and there were Pikachus running around in a courtroom. WTF?

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Blrlghr"

Gender: Male

Location: Gensokyo

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 am

Posts: 61

I wish. But nothing, yet :(.


I'll try harder.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

A Swimmer of Dreams

Gender: Female

Location: MS, USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:04 pm

Posts: 336

I had one once, but it was lacking in Atmey and overabundant in Feys.

Spoiler: FEYS, WHY
I mean, like, a massive Fey orgy. And then me. It scared the hell out of me. XD;

But I laugh at it, because I remember that Maya dommed Dahlia.

I blame the Anonymous Kink Meme. That's been requested more than once.

Zetto San wrote:
I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.


||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Mission Accomplished

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm

Posts: 116

i vaguely remember a dream I had a while back having edgeworth in it. i think he said hey to me as i walked by
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

...Did you say SANDWICH!?

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:49 pm

Posts: 75

I dreamed that I was a defendant and that Phoenix actually failed to defend me, losing to Winston Payne no less... :larry:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: At my computer

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm

Posts: 940

Raikujo wrote:
I dreamed that I was a defendant and that Phoenix actually failed to defend me, losing to Winston Payne no less... :larry:


.....OUCH.

I think Phoenix has those kinds of dreams. Or Payne does. :p
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Dan Hibiki > All.

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:46 am

Posts: 99

No, but I wish.

I've had anime dreams after doing an intense session, so I guess I'd have to go play for a while.

...All three games in a row?
Image

This one's by Elriel! Can't thank you enough!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

CRUUUUUUSHHHHH

Gender: Male

Location: Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am

Posts: 1464

I have, but I've probably forgotten.

I have a lot of game related dreams.
Image
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am

Posts: 3459

I think I had a wet dream involving Ema once... did I just say too much?
Image Image Lovely Rita
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Superficial Narcissist

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:59 am

Posts: 248

Last summer, I had vivid videogame dreams practically every night, and most of them were AceAttorney-related. Not so much nowadays, though...I think the stress of school is getting to my subconscious.

Of course, I tend to have dreams about whatever game I currently obsess over. Best example I can think of last is Zack & Wiki...I dreamt I was Captain Rose for some reason. Freud would have a field day with me. :U

GamerErman2001 wrote:
I think I had a wet dream involving Ema once... did I just say too much?

I would laugh at you, if the same thing hadn't happened to me. :sassy:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:34 am

Posts: 153

Sh1n1 ZE FIER wrote:
I had one once, but it was lacking in Atmey and overabundant in Feys.

Spoiler: FEYS, WHY
I mean, like, a massive Fey orgy. And then me. It scared the hell out of me. XD;

But I laugh at it, because I remember that Maya dommed Dahlia.

I blame the Anonymous Kink Meme. That's been requested more than once.


... That's... kind of awesome, actually, in a scary way.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am

Posts: 3459

Trilroy wrote:

GamerErman2001 wrote:
I think I had a wet dream involving Ema once... did I just say too much?

I would laugh at you, if the same thing hadn't happened to me. :sassy:

Glad to see I'm not alone! :scientific:
Image Image Lovely Rita
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

Gender: None specified

Location: England!

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Posts: 261

GamerErman2001 wrote:
Trilroy wrote:

GamerErman2001 wrote:
I think I had a wet dream involving Ema once... did I just say too much?

I would laugh at you, if the same thing hadn't happened to me. :sassy:

Info...
Too much of it...

Back on topic though, I once had a dream where I WAS Edgeworth. It was actually quite boring.
Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

操纵距离程度的能力

Gender: Female

Location: Ottawa

Rank: Donor

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am

Posts: 1316

Yeah, quite a lot these days...usually dream about a crazy case.If Phoenix (that means the player, myself OTL) can't figure out the truth with the crazy logic which always seems to be normal in a dream, I would get awake for a few minutes and solve it(the world of dream is really different with the real one, isn't it...) , then I fall asleep again and the dream would keep going 囧

This kind of thing can happen a few times one evening,weird. @_@
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:44 am

Posts: 31

Last night I had a dream with various things going on in it, and at one point this woman I didn't know called me on the phone, extremely serious and slightly hysterical, demanding to know
Spoiler:
if Adrian Andrews was in fact evil and had killed Juan, or if she was innocent.
For some reason she couldn't just play it herself, and acted like it was a life or death situation if she didn't know the answer. I had to explain to her how the case turned out and we discussed several other PW things. :eh?:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:19 am

Posts: 170

Franziska was in my house and ate chocolate mousse.

Whatever I ate that night, I'm going to avoid it from now on.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Poland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Posts: 1178

samthesham wrote:
Last night I had a dream with various things going on in it, and at one point this woman I didn't know called me on the phone, extremely serious and slightly hysterical, demanding to know
Spoiler:
if Adrian Andrews was in fact evil and had killed Juan, or if she was innocent.
For some reason she couldn't just play it herself, and acted like it was a life or death situation if she didn't know the answer. I had to explain to her how the case turned out and we discussed several other PW things. :eh?:


Wow, that sounds pretty dramatical... Oo I wish I had a dream like that. Mine aren't very interesting, I remember only two of them...

Spoiler: First one
I was reading something at C-R Forums and suddenly I got a message from my IM. It was Sal. He wasn't talking in his usual l33t style and he used the 'XD' emoticon very often. We talked a bit about random things and then he said that he loves Phoenix Wright. I said that I love it too and we started a long conversation about it. After that, he had to go and we ended our small talk. I hoped I would be able to chat with him again.


I still wonder, why Sal. I rarely think about him, ya know. Oo

Spoiler: Second one
I've found myself in some sort of a dark room. There was a desk with a computer on it. I went to the computer and checked what was on the monitor. A random website, nothing special. Then Larry burst in and scared me. I asked what sort of website was he browsing, so he explained that it was a website about cars... We talked about it, he was flirting with me a bit(That was scary, I'm only 12! Oo`) and then he just randomly hugged me. And my mom walked in. With a weird expression on her face.


...Pedo Larry. D:'
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Objection!

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:52 am

Posts: 76

I recently had a dream with Mia in it. We were splashing coffee on each other outside in the snow then hugging each other tight. lol But the thing is, I don't know if she knew I was a boy or a girl. :eh?:
It was killing me the next day if she knew or not. :sadshoe:
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bitch Attorney

Gender: Female

Location: Glorious New Yorkistan

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am

Posts: 88

I slapped Will Powers and was subsequently put on trial and the only people there were Pearls and Phoenix.

Nothing...really happened.
Image
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Weeeeeee!!!!!

Gender: Male

Location: Back to making donuts and slides everywhere...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:16 am

Posts: 488

There are a few dreams based on Phoenix Wright.

Spoiler: Strange dreams
I always keep thinking about Mia's and Lana's past, especially about how they met up and everything that's happened since then. Ever since Mia's death in GS1 and Lana's connection with her, I kept thinking about these small things. I really hate not knowing how to fill the gaps of this.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!

Gender: Female

Location: NY

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am

Posts: 361

One time I had a dream that I had to help Edgey because all of a sudden there was an earthquake in the courtroom just when he was about to present evidence to prove a random defendant guilty. Sufficed to say, the prosecution won.
Don't be a Phony Phanty... save Bum Rap Rhiny today!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stalker Horse?!

Gender: Female

Location: Scotland

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Posts: 126

No, and I hope to god I never do. I still have some sort of self respect! ;)
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Mmm, bacon.

Gender: Female

Location: The Broodwich Dimension

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 pm

Posts: 1119

This one time, I dreamed that we were at a water park (I blame King of the Hill for this one), and there was this one pool that my brother wanted to go in, but he couldn't because Adrian and Franziska were in it and they were making fun of him or something. So I went up to them and... probably told them to stop or something... I remember Penny was also there (but she wasn't being mean), and I think I told Fran about some kind of project Adrian and Penny were doing together, and Fran got mad because then she thought Adrian was cheating on her.

Another time, I was back in high school for some reason, and Godot was the principal. I had this thing I was supposed to stay after school for, but then either it was canceled or the wrong day, and I missed the bus, so I was just wandering around the school with nothing to do, and I was sad, and then Godot walked by and I hugged him, and then I was happy. :)

And every so often (especially while I was playing T&T for the first time), I'll have these dreams where I'm somehow playing a case before I'm supposed to and then I see a huge spoiler, and then I wake up and have to calm down and remember that (unless they're lucky guesses) the spoilers my subconscious surprises me with can't possibly be real because I'd have to already know them anyway. Plus I never remember any of them for very long anyway.
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

LOLWHUT.

Gender: Female

Location: Trinidad and Tobago

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:35 am

Posts: 83

The last dream I had that was PW related was when I was exploring an old Colonial-style building with Edgeworth as my wandering friend. He was pretty unhappy that I was acting like a curious child, but still followed me anyway. In the end, we met Phoenix out by the river. Maya and Pearl were scooping water there too, and Phoenix was looking out into the distance. When I went to greet them, Edgeworth stopped me and asked if we could go elsewhere. I tend to have detailed dreams so I remember things like fabric textures, dust and the creaks in wooden floors.
"Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." - Stephen Fry.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

lol

Gender: Female

Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am

Posts: 1670

Well.....

Spoiler: TMI! :D
I definitely had a dream like...either two nights or three night ago involving Luke rimming Richard and it was really really hot. *__* and then Ron burst in all like OMG LUUUUUUKE!!!1 YOU BASTARD WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER!!!!!1 and ran back out. And then Luke was like 'wtf' and just kept on keepin' on and Richard was like. Screaming like a slut. It was great 8D


Thing is, I have LOTS of dreams like that *___* I bet the sex is first-class. *BA-DUM CHING!*
Image
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Posts: 180

I have had one PW related dream, and it was when I was dilusional with a fever, so it was just a little bit bizarre, to say the least.

I dreamt that I was either Mia or Maya, I didn't even know which I was, but I was dressed up in Maya's channeling outfit. And there was someone that kept telling me I had to prepare for the cross examination tomorrow, because the only way I could find out if I was Maya or Mia was to win the case. And I said "I'm trying, but I need to get to sleep or I'm going to be too tired to win" and they were just like "Then you'll never find out the truth..."

When I woke up, I honestly spent a good five minutes trying to figure out if I was Maya or Mia, before I realized they weren't real and I wasn't either of them. The flu sucks. :sadshoe:
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The candle has spoken!

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:28 am

Posts: 68

This one was a while ago, so I don't remember it all too well, but I distinctly recall dreaming about my family going on a road trip of some kind (probably to Oklahoma, cause we go there a lot, but I can't be sure), and for some reason Godot went with us. Except Godot was a really short French guy (I blame Beckett).

I sometimes wonder if these games are affecting my mental health. :yogi:
Image
Sig made by the wonderful Trabztress!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Wonderland

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 pm

Posts: 140

I had my first one (that I can remember) two nights ago...I remember that I was Phoenix (I'm pretty sure we were real people as opposed to drawn characters) and I was standing in the rain, a short distance away from Edgeworth. He was doing that pose where he holds on to one of his arms, and he was facing left, not looking at me. It was all gray. The only bit of dialogue I remember was that there was someone else standing next to me that I couldn't see but they were talking to me - I think it was a guy, but I'm not sure. They said, "I don't understand! Every time you look at Edgeworth your eyes twinkle with happiness! If it's not because he's just a friend of yours, then what...OOOHHHHHHHHHH..." xDD' (I remember the eyes part and the 'OHHHHHHHH' really clearly, at least.)
.. And then my alarm woke me up. DD< Stupid school.
Oh yeah, about a week ago, I'm preeeeetty sure I might've been having a dream about Edgeworth...again...and I seem to recall everyone running around and being all chibi...yeah...=P
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

I may or may not be here.

Gender: Male

Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Posts: 4916

Shortly after starting here I had dreams about CR. They weren't fun because all I would see all night was text! @.@

Then I started RPing and had dreams with users as their avs. That was much better.
ImageImage
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3539

Um, yeah...

I don't remember all the details, but I was hanging at the mall with :that-b-word: , :ayame: , Image , and :gymshoe: . I think we saw a movie and at some point Travis Touchdown showed up and was all "hay baby" so Dollie kicked him in the balls.

Nothing too odd.
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Hi

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:41 pm

Posts: 240

The only VG related dreams I have involve me playing them ._. My dreams are very boring.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Posts: 55

I remembered having a VERY strange dream when I was sick. Phoenix made a cameo in it. Basically, everyone in the world was turning into zombies, except for Phoenix due to something having to do with the properties of an objection.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ayup, ayup

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Posts: 75

I was sick today.
Just went to sleep after preordering Apollo Justice.
I was riding on a bus.
Some ninja (all authentic black clothing and everything) just jumped from the ceiling of the bus (BUT THERE WAS NO HOLE.) and claimed that he/she? was the Steel Samurai.
So of course I jumped up and screamed Objection. (And the weird part was, the Objection graphic actually appeared in my dream)
And then I woke up. :udgy:
Single and daughter to Syke y Ayasato and nintendofreak...ayup...
...ayup.
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Gender: Male

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am

Posts: 1520

Damn, everybody, I want some of your crack er, Viola-brewed coffee, er, dreams. XD

Where's my dream- :lana: ? :( She'd plead guilty to being hawt *ax'd*
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Leah

Gender: Female

Location: WA State.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:50 am

Posts: 59

Generally, I just have romance themed ones with various characters who I won't describe. I've been defended by Phoenix Wright in dreams a couple of times. I'd have to say the weirdest one I ever had that I don't mind sharing was this: For some bizarre reason one of my ex boyfriends who I'll be polite enough not to give any personal info about was pretending to be Phoenix Wright. I found myself as the actual Phoenix Wright defending and prosecuting at the same time, until Miles Edgeworth arrived who was also me and we both then proceeded to defend the client (who was actually myself in my normal dream form) and prosecute the defense for falsely pretending to be Phoenix Wright and proceeded to say that his accusations of my normal dreamself form were irrelevant and were than dismissed by the judge entirely with it just ending at a standstill. The oddest part, was that mid-way through I was looking at the profiles and evidence and all there was was my RL picture and a "Werewolves Of America" ID card. In the dream, I knew who I was, but had no memory of the ID card, though I am a werewolf of an odd sort in my own dreams, so it sort of related but not really. The oddest part was seeing my RL image, because I'm female in real life, and it was extremely odd to be male characters and know who I was supposed to be. I still get Phoenix Wright dreams a lot, been getting them ever since first playing the first game in October of last year. Anyway, I'm glad to find other people that dream about Phoenix Wright.

PhoenixWrightFangirl a. k. a. Leah
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

A fad in a castle

Gender: Female

Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm

Posts: 3503

I recall having two odd, "WTF" dreams with AA characters having cameo appearances...

The most strangest was that a whole bunch of game, anime and of course AA (mostly AA) characters were in this large, grey room. It looked like a social gathering or something, and everyone has chatting with each other and such. Then my dream flips to some sort of a cutscene of this priest and nun who seemed to be secretly scheming to each other about something. Then the scene returns to where everyone else was. Suddenly the priest and nun run out of these doors wielding these swords. They also seemed to have these giant smiles on their faces. Creepy. Then Godot and some other folks pull out their own swords from... well nowhere and the bloody battle begins. I also recall seeing Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece screaming like a little girl and running around in circles...

The other dream was weird. I'm pretty sure there was more scenes in it, but I only remember the last one before I woke up. It was night time outside of this old shed. A.... nerd and a guy who looked like Mr. T were fighting. So after the nerd pushes the other down, 'Mr. T' suddenly pulls out this huge dagger and pounces on the nerd. He begins to start to saw the poor guy's neck off. And then a young Ema walks out of the house and screams "NNOO! Please don't kill him!!" Then I woke up.

Odd...
ImageImageImage
Image
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

No avatar right now. Because I can. :D

Gender: None specified

Location: Out stalking, bbl.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 am

Posts: 132

I've had a lot of PW dreams ever since I played the first game. Most of them, for the past month or so, have been through Edgeworth's point of view. Yeah. (I seriously RP as Edgeworth way too much. It's starting to do stuff to my mind... >_>) Most of the dreams are very crack-ish, but quite a few have been serious.

My last PW dream I had was last night, and it was a rather serious one. I don't remember all of the details anymore, but it was about Edgeworth reliving DL6. Or rather, he just went through something extremely similar to DL6. Pretty much the same circumstances as DL6, except this time Wright was with Edgeworth during the incident, and no one died. Wright was the one who was shot, though. D: But he didn't die.
Eh... I don't remember who the third person in the elevator was, or who the shooter was, but I (as Edgeworth) do remember the whole thing being like torture. Yeah... It was... pretty sad. o_o;

A friend of mine, who RPs as Wright, has had a few PW dreams too. She even wrote a whole blog about one of them. o_O;
Well... After reading the blog, I certainly thought it was an amazing dream like she said. It was through Wright's point of view... and it took place before Wright became a lawyer.
(Link if people are interested. Contains some 3-1 spoils: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=274729809 xD)
And that friend wanted me to write my own blog about it, except from Edgeworth's point of view. I might. But not anytime soon. Procrastination conquers. :3
This is my signature.
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Posts: 667

I can remember really really vaguely having a dream with Phoenix Wright chars in it. I think I had to defend them all against some evil prosecutor and then I lost. Then I got mad at lunged at the prosecutor and well, banged his head to the wall a few times. ^^"
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title
User avatar

DO WANT!! DO WANT VERY MUCH!!!

Gender: Female

Location: In a city. In a county. In England. Damn rain

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Posts: 380

Heh.

1. Me and my friend were talking about Godot, (except we don't call him Godot, we call him Toasterface), and suddenly he jumped into the room with an uzi, shouting "My name is bleddin' Godot!" he then unleashed fire, killing me and my friend.

2. I had Edgeworth's number in my phone's memory. I was mugged by fangirls for my phone.
Next day, There was a news article saying: "A man has just been RAEP'D by his fangirls. Miles Edgeworth 28, is presumed dead." Lana was the news reporter.

I've had a few more, but can't remember them.
Image Image

~Made by the AMAZING Vickinator~ ~Currently infatuated with Rosalina~
Page 1 of 400 [ 15998 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 400  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO