Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 33 of 34[ 1355 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Re: [Start Over New Members] The Winter Cabin: A Blu RPTopic%20Title

Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter

"Ready!" Lavender said cheerfully, while standing in the living room doorway with a tray with bowls filled with soup on it, "La soupe aux chapignons, or Mushroom soup. Call it what you may..." Lavender gracefully moved to the living room table, and set the tray in the middle. "I hope you like it, it seems to be a popular soup at the cafe..." Lavender gave a sweet smile, before adding, "Would anyone like something to drink?"
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3

Yuki Fan~!

Declan entered.
'Umm... Violet?....' He said 'M-may I come in?'
((Don't tell me it's actually Lav. I know... But Ducky doesn't...))
He looked at Lavender.

"Huh?" Lavender turned to face Declan, and shot him a puzzled look, "My name's Lavender Rose, sir, that girl over there on the couch is Violet." Lavender nodded towards Violet, and gave a smile.

Violet was lightly sketching in her book. The pure white cover faced the fireplace, and was gleaming slightly, "What?" Violet looked up upon hearing her name, "Yes?"
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

'Violet!?
It's you!'
He beamed and sat next to her.
'I suppose you've forgotten...'
He still smiled.
'Heh!
It's great to meet you!'

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"What kind of drinks do you have 'round here, Vi?" Jay asked.
"If you have it in stock, we'd like two Dr. Peppers, please," Jeremy added, looking at the tray of soup bowls placed on the table.
"Yes, that would be great, thanks," Jay added as well, moving towards the tray.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Yuki Fan~!

Declan frowned...
'Ugh... Mushroom...'
He looked at it.
'Ugh....
I'm sorry, Lavender...
I can't eat it...
I can't stand mushrooms...'

((Fun fact!))

He pushed the soup away from him.

"... I forget a lot of things," Violet looked down on her book again, and started to sketch, "We do have Dr.Pepper..."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Lavender looked down a bit, then said, "I'll be back with some Dr.Peppers, just wait a moment!" she was back to her smiling self in a snap. She quickly skipped into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and found a couple of Dr.Peppers. She also grabbed a few glasses filled with ice, and brought all of the things back to the living room. She then put them on the table, and poured some Dr.Pepper into two of the glasses. The ice floated to the top, and she smiled while passing them to Jay and Jeremy.
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

Declan frowned.
'Oh...
I still remember you, Violet... But it was a long time ago...' He took the soup into the kitchen and put it next to the sink. He was upset that he didn't have anything to eat... He looked around. All sorts of food, but all tinned. He looked for a an-opener. He searched high and low... And found one. He cut himself and nearly screamed. He didn't want to disturb anyone but groaned a bit. He ran it under water. Now back to the food. He made a big fuss out of it and eventualy found some sweetcorn. He opened it and warmed it. He gladly poured it into a bowl and carried it into the living room.

"Meh, some other time." Mira started packing back up. "But what am I to do now....?"

"Oh, merci, mon ami!" Jay said after receiving the drink and the soup. ((Did I do that right?))
"Yes, indeed. Thanks, Lav-Lav!" Jeremy said, beaming.
They began eating and, shortly after, had looks of satisfaction on their faces. It was good. Real good.
"I remember my father's favorite soup... French onion... This soup, although not that type, reminds me of him..." Jay explained.
"Yes, our father... I hope he's doing alright..." Jeremy stated reminiscently. ((My father actually does love French onion soup.))
100% pure Joy.

"Vous êtes le bienvenu, you're very welcome." Lavender gave a smile and took a seat next to Violet, "That's interesting... I like french onions too... Whatcha drawing, Vi?" Lavender was taking a peek at Violet's sketch book.

Violet stopped sketching and passed the book to Lavender, who started looking through the book.
Don't forget the past...

((Fun fact: I took two years of French in the Gifted and Talented Enrichment program back in elementary school... and I don't remember very much of it... If any at all... Heh...))

"This soup is fantastic! If I ever visit the café you work at, I'll put in a good word about your cooking, Lav-Lav!" Jeremy exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.
"It is definitely one of the best bowls of soup I've had... And I'm usually not a mushroom person, to be honest," Jay admitted, "But there's no mistaking it: This soup is magnifique!" He was also smiling.
The brothers took out their sketchbooks and began sketching and writing, adding to their collection of information.
100% pure Joy.

Lavender was completely ecstatic to here the compliments. She blushed and looked down at Violet's book, "T-Thank-you... The truth is, I don't really cook at the cafe... I'm only the waitress there..." she flipped a page in the sketchbook, and nudged Violet, "hey? Is that me?"

Violet nodded, "Yeah, while we were talking at the restaurant, don't you recall I had my book with me... I was sketching in it the whole time we were talking."
Lavender gave her a confused look, and then shrugged, "If you say so. Anyways, maybe you should add some color! Black and white is just so bland to me. Come on, you know you want to make that dress a pale pink, and the chairs a deep brown and-" Lavender went on describing the cafe, the oddly designed walls and the overall strange layout. It sounded mixed and messed up, but she assured that it was very much beautiful. "No thanks," Violet replied, taking her sketchbook back, "I prefer a regular pencil, when I'm sketching. Colors make the drawings look... well not the same. I only use colors when painting..." Violet went back to sketching, and sank back into the couch. "Oh well... so, what have you been up to, Jer? I mean, Jay's been... um... asleep, hasn't he? Have you been too?"
Don't forget the past...

"Me?" Jeremy asked, hearing his name. "Well... Not much, really. Just been keeping track of everything at the office..." Jeremy began, "I would have visited, but in the letter I'd received, it was stated that a bunch of our friends had 'disappeared'... Sarah Gallant... Andrew and Miles Edgeworth... a few others... And you were also mentioned, but at least you're back... I wonder where the others went, though..." Jeremy had his head down, thinking. He was no doubt puzzled about the peculiarly sudden disappearances of some of his friends... He hoped that they would eventually return.
"Yeah, we had some good times, definitely," Jay commented, "But now that I think about it, these 'disappearances' might have been what caused me to decide to sleep for a year... I can't say for certain, but it's seeming more and more like a possibility... Hmm..." Jay thought intensely for a second.
Then, he reached into his case and pulled out what appeared to be a normal pen. He flipped to a new page and began sketching like normal... It was a simple picture of Lavender standing in a café setting (that he had to make up, never having visited her workplace) with the normal walls, tables, and chairs. Once he was done with the outline, however, he started filling in between the lines... But it wasn't just shades of grey.
"Whoa! Now that's interesting!" Jeremy exclaimed, startled by what Jay's pen was doing, "I never knew you could do that with just a regular pen!"
"A regular pen? Ha...! This is no ordinary sketching utensil," Jay corrected. And yes, it was indeed no ordinary pen, for it could actually change colors. Any color the artist needed at that time, it would change to. The only thing that distinguished it from a normal pen was a single tiny blue gem near the top end of it.
100% pure Joy.

Four is Death

((Oh, fucking great. I type up a long reply, and guess what. The phone rings, Internet connection cuts out while posting. And now, I'm pissed off, because I'm not willing to type that up again.

Fun Fact: If you took the house phone from my household for a week, everyne in the house, except me, would commit suicide.))

((Dayum! Sorry to hear about that, dude!
And I tell you, I almost never get phonecalls for myself... Usually, they're for my sister.
There's a lesson to be learned here: When in doubt, ctrl+A ctrl+C. That way, your whole post gets copied so, if the internet does cut out, you haven't lost your post.

I apologize for this content-lacking post.))
100% pure Joy.

((OMGWTF Double Post! Sorry... <_<))
100% pure Joy.

Last edited by Slezak on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is my liiiife?!?

Some_Person: Follow the darn rules! One sentence posts are a no no! The 50 word post things there for a reason you know!

Four is Death

((Urgh, short version ahoy!))

"Should I faint in shock? Or call the press?" Noata wasn't impressrd with the 'magic pen'; he'd seen far more screwed-up things. He didn't attempt at the soup - a draught from his flask was enough. He opened the door. "I have a call to make."

Hr closed the door, and went behind a tree, taking his mobile phone out. He chose a number from speed dial, and hit the 'Call' button.

Four is Death

((Urgh, short version ahoy!))

"Should I faint in shock? Or call the press?" Noata wasn't impressrd with the 'magic pen'; he'd seen far more screwed-up things. He didn't attempt at the soup - a draught from his flask was enough. He opened the door. "I have a call to make."

Hr closed the door, and went behind a tree, taking his mobile phone out. He chose a number from speed dial, and hit the 'Call' button.

"Violet's been missing?" Lavender asked with curiosity, "But she visits me all the time! How is she missing? Oh! If she was, I call dibs on finding her!" Lavender was giggling a bit. She found a lot of things funny. "Actually, I have been a bit anti-social," Violet said, sighing, "Don't really blame anyone but myself, it's like I need to start over... it's like before..." Violet trailed off then rolled her eyes and erased something in her sketchbook, "Frustrating..." Lavender had stopped paying attention to Violet, and looked admiringly at Jay's pen, "Wow! That's so cool... I wish I could draw. I'm terrible at things you can't paint with your voice.
Haha..."

Violet put closed her sketchbook and set it on the table, along with her pencil. "Any suggestions of what to do? Mira? Jay? Jeremy? Rose? Declan?"

((Awww, I hate it when that happens. Sometimes I'll type a really long message or post, then my computer conks out on me... It's evil...))
Don't forget the past...

Last edited by VioletBlu on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Four is Death

After completing the call, Noata paused. What to do, what to do. He had to stay in the cabin for at least another day, and the inactivity bored him. The sun was just beginning to set, and he had a quick idea. He speed-dialed another number. The call was answered on the fourth ring. "Hello. This is Noata, Mei."

Gerkuman wrote:
Some_Person: Follow the darn rules! One sentence posts are a no no! The 50 word post things there for a reason you know!

((Hm? What are you talking about? As far as I know, I have always reached the 50 word/3 sentence maximum [with the exception of OOC posts, which I've seen other people do as well, so I assumed OOC posts are an exception.]))

Mira let out a sharp exhale. "So what's been going on over the past year?" Mira said, taking out a few papers from his backpack.

Yuki Fan~!

Declan sat, eating sweet-corn.
He smiled and said 'Charades... Or we could play that game where you draw something and the other person has to guess what it is...'

He sat there, thinking...
'What was that, Mira?' he asked.
He started to take out his journal and wrote:

February 24

Hello,
sitting in a cabin with friends in an unknown country, looks like Vi's forgotten me, Oh well. Nice meeting new poeple. Scary too,

Declan.

Dear Patrick,
how are things in France? I hope you're studying. Pretty boring here. I may buy something in this unknown country as a souvinier... See ya!
Dec!

He packed everything away and continued to eat.

"I was asking what everyone was doing during the past year." Mira scratched his head. "I've had a pretty rough year." Mira was looking through his papers.

Lavender sighed, "You're telling me, aside from waiting tables and dealing with the usual nut job, I've got Vi-" Violet shot Lavender a cold glare, and Lavender immediately stopped talking. She then waited a few seconds, then asked, "Oh, so what happened during the year to make it so rough? I mean, work troubles, girl troubles, accidents? What made it so bad...? I wonder where that other guy went... you know, Declaine? Declan? Or something..."
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

Decaln came in, holding the sweetcorn.
He looked around. 'Is there a mailbox around here?' He asked and got up. 'I need to post these... My bro's in France, college... It's not the most uncouraging of countries...'

Violet stopped glaring at Lavender, and turned to gaze at the fire. "I don't know... try the basket near the front door. Blue basket, not the red one..."
Lavender shrugged, "I suppose it is. I always walk past it... I always thought the red one was... no... but it's always full..." Lavender mumbled a bit, then snapped back to reality, "Um, what Vi said, blue basket..."
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

Declan put it in the red basket ((I'm hopeless!))
'There...'
He sat down and drank his fruit drink. 'Lavander?' He asked 'You seem a bit... spaced out...'

"Think of it this way: The EBA are pretty much like the police. They deal with what you would call 'musical criminals'. Also, them rockers are quite annoying." Mira flipped through the papers. "Noise violations, illegal guitar battles, stuff like that." Mira signed a few papers. "You also have to include the other things I do."

"Ooo... that sounds like it would get annoying after a while. Like the way Violet glares at me. Gets annoying... whatcha doing?" Lavender was curious about the papers Mira was signing, "Am I allowed to see, or is it private stuff that people aren't allowed to see..."
Don't forget the past...

Jeremy had asked to try out the pen, and Jay had agreed. He'd come up with an idea to spice up the drawing Jay had done so far. On the walls, he started making a stylish wallpaper pattern. He was working hard, shading everything he could think needed shading.
"Hey, Jeremy, you're doing a pretty good job!" Jay commented as he watched his brother.
Jeremy didn't answer; he was too busy focused on the moment, drawing the most beautiful scene he could think of behind Lavender, as well as touching the picture up the best he could.
"Haha... Reminds me of the first time I really used that pen to its full potential... If you're not careful, you can get sucked into the moment, forced to keep drawing until the work is complete. However, when it is done, it turns out to be a masterpiece." Jay explained to nobody in particular.
"Done!" Jeremy called out after he had made the last little details look the best he could make them. He signed his name and handed it to Jay, who signed his as well. He handed the sketchbook back to Jeremy, who promptly, yet carefully, tore out the finished drawing. He closed the book and handed it back to Jay, who quickly put it away. Jeremy stood up, walked over to Lavender, and said, "Here. You have this. It's a little present from us." He handed the drawing to Lavender, walked back to the couch, and sat back down.
"So, what SHALL we do now?" Jay asked, feeling a little bored himself.
100% pure Joy.

((How did I know this would happen? Sorry for the double post...
And what the heck causes it anyway?))
100% pure Joy.

Lavender received the paper, and looked at the picture with appreciation. "Wow... it's beautiful... Thank-you so much!" Lavender was extremely happy. She was smiling sweeter than ever. She got up and sat next to Jeremy, and gave him a huge hug.

Violet stopped looking at the fire and also smiled, "Honestly, I don't have any idea what to do next. Maybe something fun for once..."
Don't forget the past...

"This is a time where I believe a roleplay inside a roleplay would be going overboard," Jay said randomly.
"Huh? You mean... yeah, I agree. No need to pretend we're other people just for enjoyment," Jeremy replied.
"I know. That'd just be redundant, especially since... aww, forget it... Anyone have any ideas for fun things we can do?" Jay asked.
"Let me ask... how can it be breaking the fourth wall if there are four walls around us already?"
"It's just a saying, Jeremy... now let's get back into character before someone REALLY gets angry."

((I'm bored... and you all know what that means!))
100% pure Joy.

"So yeah, I'm not entirely sure what my authority is on releasing our info." Mira continued to flip through the papers. "Oh here!" Mira took out a piece of paper and showed it to Lavender. "It's and old form for labeling someone as wanted by the EBA." Mira stacked up the remaining papers and put them in his backpack. "Is someone say that they were bored?"

Lavender look at the piece of paper thoughtfully, "Interesting..."
"Of course! Remember, we're almost always bored. Or so we think we are... just that creativities not the same, and there isn't any hatred or drama around to cover up the boredom this time... Damn, times like these make me wish Sarah was back, haha..."
"Who's Sarah, Vi?" Lavender asked, wondering if she knew her.
Don't forget the past...

Yuki Fan~!

((Damn, this must be tough for you, Vi...))

"Sarah Gallant, AKA Sunflora Blu, is a really good friend of ours. She went missing a while ago and hasn't returned since. I wonder how she's doing... wherever she is," Jay explained.
"Yeah. We don't know why they 'leave', they just do. We can hope they return, but that's about it," Jeremy added.
100% pure Joy.

"Hey guys, what if I demo'd some of our EBA techniques? I have the clearance to do so, and if any of the officials object, their objections are to be overruled." Mira took out a paper with some writing on it. "Would that entertain anyone? I could use the extra training either way."
Page 33 of 34 [ 1355 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay