Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 26 posts ]

Writer Awakened's fanfiction (IN TECHNICOLOR!)Topic%20Title

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Hey, all. This is just a list of my AA related writing. Feel free to reply back either here or on the story itself (fanfiction.net allows anonymous reviews, so you don't need an account to review). I'm really looking for constructive criticism on my latest stuff, so any and all comments, positive or negative, are much appreciated :shoe: Thanks in advance!

For anyone interested, my main fanfiction-writing page is at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/710478/

Anyway, without further ado...

Story: The Wright Stuff :pearl: :maya: :phoenix:
Rating: K
Genres: Humor/Friendship (also Family-esque)
Description: After watching the pilot episode of 'Sweet Soul Ninja: Adventures in Space', Pearl suddenly decides she wants to become a 'part time' astronaut and it’s up to Phoenix and Maya to crush her poor little dreams. Yes, the title is a pun. A bad one. XD

Story: Dead Man's Dream :adrian: :juan:
Rating: M
Genre: Drama (though it's sorta a hard fic to categorize)
Description: Spoilers for 2-4. Not really lemony per se, but certainly sensualish. Pre 2-4, about Juan, Matt, Adrian, Celeste and all their dysfunctional affairs...but mostly about Adrian and Juan.

Story: Is :adrian:
Rating: K+
Genre: Romance
Description: Yes, that's the actual title. Spoilers for 2-4. A weird-ass free verse poem from Adrian's POV. Adrian/Celeste, because everybody writes Adrian/Fran and no one gives Adrian/Celeste much thought. What, just because Celeste's an unseen character she doesn't deserve any love? :P

Story: An Unwritten Note :adrian:
Rating: K+
Genre: Romance/Angst
Description: Spoilers for 2-4 (again). Also, more angsty Adrian/Celeste, yaaay! Adrian's POV.

Story: Satiation :phoenix: :maya:
Rating: M
Genre: Romance/Humor
Description: Post AA3, mild spoilers for 3-5. Phoenix/Maya, explicit lemony-ness. Plus, Phoenix's usual dryly-humorous inner monologue! XD.

(Added 2-2-08)
Story: Quis custodiet... :uramidn:
Rating: T
Genre: Angst, kinda?
Description: Spoilers for 3-3. It was his problem. He's watching her. He's the guard at her heels. But Viola is the one watching out. Viola-centric, because Viola needs love too.

(Added 2-7-08)
Story: Very Good :maya: :phoenix:
Genre: Humor/Romance
Description: Minor spoilers for 3-3. Essentially, Maya in her waitress outfit. You're welcome :hotti:

(Added 2-14-08)
Story: When you ride alone, you ride with Dahlia :that-b-word:
Genre: Drama/Family. Angsty, I guess?
Description: Major spoilers for 3-4. A little story about Valerie and Dahlia, mostly from Valerie's point of view, because there's not enough stuff about her. The "new" Hawthorne family takes a little car ride.

(Added 2-29-08)
Story: Private Defender :that-b-word: :garyuu:
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Kristoph/Dahlia. Spoilers for T&T and AA4. When Dahlia Hawthorne stepped into the Public Defender's office, she didn't know what to expect. She certainly didn't expect HIM.

(Added 3-20-08)
Story: Reflection :kyouya: :gipsy:
Rating: Very mild T
Genre: Romance (subtle romance; nothing hit-you-over-the-head worthy. No hotsex in this one, sorry guys ;_; It's good anyway though :D)
Description: AA4 spoilers. Klavier and Lamiroir sit and talk after the events of 4-3. No matter who you are, no matter where you can think you can turn your eyes, one day you'll always have to look back and pass judgment on yourself. That's why mirrors should stick together.

(Added 4-20-08)
Story: The Nature of My Game :that-b-word: :garyuu:
Rating: M. Very M.
Genre: Romance. Well, maybe more like lust developing into romance.
Description: Kristoph/Dahlia. Minor T&T and AA4 spoilers. Kristoph Gavin was used to getting people off. To him, nothing less than total acquittal was acceptable. To Dahlia Hawthorne, it was the only reasonable way for a responsible man to act. Rated M for explicit sexual scenes.

And that's it for now. Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by Writer Awakened on Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:29 am, edited 18 times in total.
Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction n' stuffTopic%20Title

pal!

WOW! This is good stuff!
Son of Gordon Frohman and Tifa grandson of VioletBlu and PhoenixAshes.
Re: Writer Awakened: Writer or WRITER? (my fanfiction)Topic%20Title

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Aww, no love for the Adrian-Juan interaction? :acro: :P

Anyway, my newest short story is a Viola-centric piece (3-3 spoilers) regarding how she really regards :zenitora: (Read: Not highly. XD). Hope you all like it. Thanks in advance for reading! :pearl:

You can check it out here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4074127/1/Quis_custodiet

Or just read it down here:

-

Quis custodiet…

-

Viola Cadaverini was already used to sitting in dark rooms looking out at the streets of the city, where everything happened by itself. She could have anything she wanted, but she was happy sitting in dark rooms looking at the world, sipping black coffee and listening to jazz music turned up just high enough to strum gently in her ears. Sometimes she went outside, and though she would never admit it, seeing the sun and feeling its warmth against her skin made her happy sometimes.

The windows of Tender Lender weren’t tinted. That was so the people walking around outside could see the honesty filtering through the windows. Anyone who stopped in knew what they were getting: A good rate on an even better loan, and service with a smile.

She was waiting for him to get the money. She knew he would. Maybe he was genuinely sorry. Maybe he cared. Maybe that was why she hung around Don Tigre. It was almost like a nice cup of

coffee.

He was almost like coffee, so dark and so opaque. Things always worked out when Grandfather was there. People knew him. People respected him. People listened to him, and when they didn’t, they disappeared. Don Tigre was like that, too, of course. People listened to him. He listened to her, called her “Violetta” like her grandfather did. When she had gotten herself all twisted up like a

pretzel,

he had come to the hospital and told her that her grandfather wanted him to take good, good care of his little Violetta. But it was okay, because the Cadaverini family didn’t hold a grudge. Everything could be worked out given enough time. And it was a good rate. Sooner or later he was going to be able to pay the bills. Until then, she was in good hands. He didn’t talk back to her. Ever. He always gave her a job to do. She always had something to do around Tender Lender, even if it was only the responsibility of baking a fresh batch of

cookies.

Mmm. Just like her father used to make a long, long time ago. Maybe Don Tigre was almost sort of kind of like another father. Rough around the edges, though. Spiky. He was always nice but his voice was always a bit gruff, too gruff for her liking. Maybe that’s just the way he was. He tried to smile, but it didn’t look like the smile her grandfather gave whenever she went to meet him. And her grandfather was a pretty tough guy, but for a hardened old man he had a nice smile.

Sometimes when Don Tigre was giving her orders, he barked out and growled before he even realized, but of course he apologized. Eventually he stopped asking if she needed anything. Eventually he stopped asking her how her head felt long before the headaches ever really went away. Eventually he stopped thanking her whenever she brought him tea.

But money was good. Money was good. Anyone who came to Tender Lender must have known that. Eventually the money comes in. The word money always made Don Tigre smile. That was the only time he ever smiled. Not to her, not like that. But he watched over her. That didn’t change. He always had one eye on her at all times when he was around. He liked to be around. Nobody else did. Nobody else ever came anywhere near her. He did. He had a bad habit of standing so close to her that she had to tilt her head completely upward to look into his face. It made her feel strange. She liked to come into the room quietly, and sometimes she caught him growling or muttering angrily to himself in the corner. Then an “Oh, Violetta! How youse doin’, huh?” and a nervous laugh always made everything better.

One day he asked her to do something important. He wanted her to do him a favor. He asked her in Tender Lender, when they were both alone. He stood between her and the door. She laughed. Of course, Don Tigre. After all, you know best. He held a little brown bottle and rattled it around. Come watch, he said. It was gonna be fun, he said. Okay, she said. Don Tigre knew best. He took her to a restaurant. She had been there before. He had told her to tell the woman who owned the place that things could get a little “hot” soon. The place had unpaid loans. Don Tigre really wanted the money. She said yes. Her grandfather knew a few things about fire. That was how he got people to listen to him.

Then that one day he took her to the restaurant. She sat and watched as Don Tigre slipped something into a man’s coffee. It was okay; she made her own drinks anyway. She wasn’t afraid. That’s how things went. Later she pretended to poison a cup of coffee. It was salt instead. Don Tigre drank it and pretended to die.

They went back to Tender Lender, of course. Don Tigre took a pack of matches and a CD back with him. He said, “Don’t tell anybodies about this, okay, Violetta?” Okay. There was no need for anyone to know, after all. He didn’t listen to her any more. He took the CD out of his case and brought it somewhere. When he was gone, every little noise startled her and she looked at the door. It wasn’t him. She was glad. One day he went to court and he never came back. She was glad.

She could actually talk to her grandfather again then. Don Tigre had told her not to. Told her it wasn’t necessary. Always stood between her and the door. Said he’d have the money. Well, he didn’t need it anymore. He was gone. Her headaches went away. That was one problem gone. It was quieter without him. He used to call her “Violetta.” That was her grandfather’s pet name for her. “Violetta.” Don Tigre was never going to call her Violetta again. Ever.

Hee…hee…hee.

Last edited by Writer Awakened on Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (now with 20% less salt!)Topic%20Title

No Viola fans? :larry:

Most of the stuff I write tends to be more general in nature...if I had written more pairing-ish stuff, I'd share it with you all, but I don't have any new stuff at the moment XD

Edit: A waitress!Maya fic. If this can't redeem me from the pit of fail, I don't know what can. XD http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4059807/1/Very_Good

Last edited by Writer Awakened on Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (fortified with vitamins!)Topic%20Title

Sorry for the triple post :larry: I wrote something about Dahlia and Valerie pre-game (3-4 spoilers, obviously). It's not a particularly happy piece, but I really poured everything I had into it, so if you all could tell me how I did, it would be much appreciated. Hope you enjoy the read.

When you ride alone, you ride with Dahlia

Slightly Disheveled Radiator

Location: In a box on a hill towards the west banks of an unknown river.

You have a lot of promise. I really like the concepts behind your ideas, especially the Dahlia one, the Viola one, and Dead Man's Dream. The only thing you need to worry about is that you sometimes get a little bit too angsty, to the point where it's not believable. But your ideas are really wonderful, especially the beginnings of your stories. The beginning of Dead Man's Dream was spot on with both of their emotions. Just make sure your characters aren't being TOO emotional and too dark - sometimes, less is more with that sort of thing.

Besides that, absolutely wonderful. You have a great sense of how these characters' minds work.
Created by Vickinator, the greatest person EVER.
~ Crying in Public ~ The Kallisti Project: Samurai Arc

Married to Sakuro*And Eximplode07

Thanks for the feedback :D :D

I'm not a huge fan of angst or melodrama, so I try to drop subjective adjectives when I write and let the narration and the dialogue speak for itself, though I tend to get carried away sometimes. Out of curiosity, was there one story that was particularly over-angsty or was it just in general?

Thanks again! :phoenix:

Defend til the End!

Wonderful stuff sir! I loved Satiation, it's quite possibly the best Phoenix/Maya lemon I've ever read. You've got a great grasp of Nick and Maya's manner of interacting with each other, something I always enjoy.

Writer Awakened wrote:
Thanks for the feedback :D :D

I'm not a huge fan of angst or melodrama, so I try to drop subjective adjectives when I write and let the narration and the dialogue speak for itself, though I tend to get carried away sometimes. Out of curiosity, was there one story that was particularly over-angsty or was it just in general?

Thanks again! :phoenix:

Well, what really stood out in the AdrianJuan one I read was the ending, with Juan getting REALLY violent. That seemed a bit excess. The other one was the Dahlia one, I have to admit the ending seemed slightly out of character, and Dahlia's father seemed a bit...I'm not even sure. Like, it was clear he didn't care, but it was still a bit strange. Nothing a few mild modifications couldn't fix, just make sure you keep your eyes on the nature of the character.

Your Viola one was actually pretty great in terms of keeping it sad without getting cliche or melodramatic. Maybe because of the nature of Viola, but still, you had a lot of focus on her.

Edit: And also Very Good made me snorkle. XD

Thanks again for the feedback and kind words, everybody. :edgy:

A fad in a castle

So I read a few of your oneshots.... and I do say, I feel somewhat inspired to write again. It's been a long while...... maybe I'll try oneshots too as I never seem to be able to finish my chaptered fan fictions unfortunately.

It's quite well written.. good dialog... all of that. Well done. :)
ImageImageImage

As I had mentioned in the Kristoph/Dahlia thread, I was writing a Kris/Dahlia fic.

Well, without further ado, the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4102391/1/Private_Defender

Vague but big spoilers for T&T and AA4, of course.

Hope you all enjoy it! :D
Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (Part of a complete breakfast)Topic%20Title

A fad in a castle

The love fest kinda came... a bit too fast in my opinion. 'Cuz they just met and all. :/ Still that was... pretty good. I love your writing. :)

Well done, I'll be faving that on my fanfiction.net account.
ImageImageImage

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
The love fest kinda came... a bit too fast in my opinion. 'Cuz they just met and all. :/ Still that was... pretty good. I love your writing. :)

Ah ha...you obviously underestimate Kristoph's powers of seduction :P :garyuu:

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
Well done, I'll be faving that on my fanfiction.net account.

Thanks! :D

A fad in a castle

Writer Awakened wrote:
Ah ha...you obviously underestimate Kristoph's powers of seduction :P :garyuu:

Damn it, you're right. Fine I believe you. :P
ImageImageImage

Attatch wire A to socket C...

Dahlia x Kristoph is good. Any more to come?

:franny:
Thanks to Elriel for the awesome Kristoph Sig =D
Mine: A story of Kristoph's madness

Yuki Fan~!

YAY!
DolKroph!

Gotta say, really liked this latest one. You did a good job with it, especially towards the end, and emulating Krissy's style perfectly.

Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (II, Electric Boogaloo)Topic%20Title

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! I'm really glad you all enjoyed the stuff; I certainly enjoyed writing young Krissi and his stylish bastardness, and Dollie is always hot. I'm working on a sequel that happens directly after Private Defender, which, as the logical conclusion to that story's events, ends in stuff that's TOO HOT FOR TV, with the same Krissi/Dollie style.

Anyway, my latest work is a Klavier/Lamiroir fic, of which there are very few. Well, there was Croik's (which was awesome), but I haven't seen any others. I've had the idea for this story for a while now; ever since I finished 4-3. It's still far from perfect, but for the moment I'm pretty happy the way it turned out. Hope you guys like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4148782/1/Reflection

A fad in a castle

Writer Awakened wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the feedback! I'm really glad you all enjoyed the stuff; I certainly enjoyed writing young Krissi and his stylish bastardness, and Dollie is always hot. I'm working on a sequel that happens directly after Private Defender, which, as the logical conclusion to that story's events, ends in stuff that's TOO HOT FOR TV, with the same Krissi/Dollie style.

I'll be eagerly looking forward to the sequel then. Because anything Dollie/Krissi is goodness evilness.
ImageImageImage

True love is forever.

Your writing and story plots are quite good. I'm particularly fond of the Kristoph/Dahlia fic. A few of your stories felt a bit rushed but they were fun to read. Nice work!
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (2, Electric Boogaloo)Topic%20Title

Thanks for the kind words, you two! :rock'n:

You're getting much better at your consistancy and expressions. This last one was very beautiful and sweet, and caused me to ship that pairing. Darn you, now I have THREE pairings involving her. XD

Once again, you're very much improving. This one kept me reading the whole time, and didn't subject itself to any sort of unnecessary angst. Very nice.

I wanna study YOUR beauty

I read the Nick/Maya ones and reviewed them on FF.net. [Storm Parakaitz.]

My opinions being voiced there. <33333 Just wanted you to know whoTF that person was. XD

I might read the others too. Wait, no. I will probably read them.

Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (IN TECHNICOLOR!)Topic%20Title

Thanks for the reviews, everyone. :phoenix: I'm disappointed that more people didn't notice Reflection, though. Maybe I'm just crazy for liking Klavilami so much. XD

Anyway, new story. I wondered what would happen if I continued the events in Private Defender, and I ended up with a Kristoph/Dahlia pronfic. Well, two strong personalities, both of whom know how to get what they want...I can definitely see this happening.

I intend, hopefully, for this and Private Defender to be part of a larger Kristoph/Dahlia, Klavier/Iris continuum. Because Krissi/Dollie and Klavier/Iris fit together so nicely.

Anyway, here it is, The Nature of My Game. Mature content, obviously:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4210159/1/T ... of_My_Game
Re: Writer Awakened's fanfiction (IN TECHNICOLOR!)Topic%20Title

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

I liked them, they were well wirtten...

Does "The nature of my name" carry on from "Private defender" it may seem like a stupid question but i was just wondering...

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x
Page 1 of 1 [ 26 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony