Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 7 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

Destination: anywhere but here.

Hey guys! Guess what? Yeah, I actually had a PW related dream tonight! 'Twas awesome, it was!

It all began in this book store/library type place. I found a manga book that looked interesting. It had Edgey in it, and someone vaugely reminiscent of Godot. I read it, and it was the coolest thing since sliced bread! Too bad there was only 1 book so far. :sadshoe: Then we (me, my sis, and my dad) went home, and my mom wanted me to teach her to play GH3. After that, I woke up. I know, not strictly PW related, but I thought it was cool.

Don't ask about the manga's content. I can barely remeber this much of the dream as things stand now. Plus, the book was weird. Not inappropriate, but certainly weird.

Guess what? I was browsing my old posts and found this!

'I had my very first Phoenix Wright dream yesterday. Phoenix went to the grocery store and ran into Winston Payne. This somehow got him sued. '

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

Damon Gant got Karma's tazer, eh? I should be scared....

Well, the first PW dream I ever had actually involved Manfred von Karma as the person I saw most of- ((wait, no, I'm wrong, there was another one where I was showing Franziska around my school, it was so amazing, 'cept for the part where she got dress-coded and thwacked with her own whip by the staff at my school.... o_o)) Anyway. Both of the next two dreams take place at an Anime convention, but they weren't Cosplayers. Con Karma was there investigating a murder, and I got to help him out, then he took me to dinner and let me try out his cane ((understand that I love canes, so it was too cool.)) THEN fr the traumitizing part, later in the dream, I remember cuddling and laughing with poor Manfred....

Then there was another dream where I was following Damon Gant around at the same convention, but at a different time, it was pretty cool, I just followed him around, though, then my parents were yelling at me for not telling them I would be at the convention all day and for following around some guy they never met. Then I went to go run errands for L from Death Note to get something for Damon, it was a strange dream.

But why I cuddled with von Karma and not with Gant befuddles me....

... I think I'm keeping that fro. 8D

Oh, I finally had a dream about PW!! I never ever remember my dreams, so...

It was right before Prom, and, predictably, my friends and I went out to eat at some Japanese restaurant (that only served icecream, ironically enough. It was like Japanese Starbucks or something), and I saw a familiar face in one of the booths. Phoenix was sitting there making that sweaty-faced "I'm screwed" expression (but he was wearing a darker suit; I donno why) and I asked him what was wrong. He said that he was going to have to pay for everyone's food. xD The ticket was like over $3,000. (Which is weird. And expensive.) And... then I guess I ordered some chocolate icecream thing and I freaked out and kept trying to find him so I could pay for it? Yeah, that's all. xD
- engaged to PollyxD !! -
COLLEGE! ... It's TIME-CONSUMING. 8D;; I do sometimes check my PM box, so feel free to poke me.

I had another dream. D:
It involved Damon Gant, Jade Edgeworth, Mr.Pole, Manfred Von Karma and lots of raep. o3o
My mind confuses me lots. .-.

I also had a dream where bassically everyone went to my local swimming pool, Jade and Gant went amazingly crazy and started doing rabid super laps and Franziska refused to get into the pool because her whip would get wet. xD
I forgot alot of it but it was awesomeness.~

OMG! I EVOLVED! 8D

Lesse...lately, I've only had dreams about Soul Calibur, but the other week I had this dream where I was in this crowded...house(?) and I was looking for Edgeworth, and I was like 'pink jacket, pink jacket, where's the pink jacket??' It took me a while after sifting through all these crowds, but then I was on a stairwell and I saw him sitting on a bench under the stairs, and then I took off the jacket I was wearing and dropped it on his head. And then he laughed! He laughed a genuine laugh, so I was like 'omg! YAY!'^^ And that was it.
...I'll come up with a signature later...

Powers Fan

I think I had one once. Can't remember.O_O
:agent-Smith: "You just wish you could talk in Webdings."

Come play Ghost Trick Mafia!

Gao Gao Gao~

I had a dream....and I think Edgey was naked in it.

I think all the Edgey fangirls can kill me now if they want. XD

I still need an explanation for why there is a smiley Edgey face. :edgy:
I think I would like to live with all my memories. Even if they're sad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me...even if their memories I'd rather forget. - Momiji Sohma
I don't know who to credit the avatar for...

Text never lies.

Location: England- and it DOESN'T rain every day. It rains every other day.

Here's one I had last night...

I was married to Kristoph Gavin, but I don't know how old he was. Even stranger, Klavier was our son, and he was about 8 or 9. I'm guessing he was sick, because I remember carrying a tray of soup. :edgeworth: and :phoenix: were also in the dream. :missle: was our dog.

I looked like a brunette female Kristoph. I even had his suit, height and hairstyle.

Very strange. Very, very strange.
"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"
(My mom, talking about the Simpsons version of the beginning of Mad Men)

Last edited by CharleyPlant on Mon May 12, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

carving wooden attorneys

I wish I had a PW dream orz but I know my sister had... I think she told me it was about Phoenix, Edgeworth and Godot or something...
My fanart thread: Yukawa's Fanarts My deviantart: arashi-yukawa

Please visit! :edgy:

I know, Wright?

I dreamt that Regy Rusty was a snowman, and he rode into Hazakura Temple on a brown horse alongside an unknown person on a white horse. As soon as he rode through the gate, the sun came out and it turned from winter into spring. Regy melted and got his horse all wet, and the horse went on to be Bikini's chiropractor.

... Yeah, I know.

carving wooden attorneys

hahahah just said that yesterday and last night I had a dream that's PW-related XDDD I was a lawyer in my dream, and I had a homeless kid as a client who then became my assistant, and during the investigation I met Phoenix and Maya. LOL! :jazzron:
My fanart thread: Yukawa's Fanarts My deviantart: arashi-yukawa

Please visit! :edgy:

:ini: I dreamt, all my skirts... being a lil' too.... svexeh~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

Dumbass Prosecutor

Godot does randomly pop up in my dreams... Maybe that just because I use his picture as cellphone wallpaper =_=

I know, Wright?

Okay, last night my dream was some sort of strange hybrid between Apollo Justice, Monster Rancher, and Mario Kart.

Klavier and Daryan were travelling with all of the 'Goodies' from Monster Rancher, until they entered this weird dark tunnel. When the group emerges from the tunnel, they are in a strange garden and less Klavier and Daryan. All along the garden path are 'Klavier plants', which look like pink and green tentacles a la Maniac Mansion, and 'Daryan plants', which are the same except they are black and orange. At the end of the garden path, they reach the gold mine race-track from Mario Kart Wii. Mocchi clones himself, and everyone uses a Mocchi clone as a kart. At the end of the race-track, the group finds that Daryan has been turned into a mystery disc. Holly goes to sit in the corner and be emo, while everyone else goes to unlock Daryan's disc. The group returns and presents ("Take that!") Holly with a small, black, chibi-Godzilla thing, claiming that it was unlocked from Daryan's disc.

I give love a bad name.

I had a PW dream again. It doesn't have any characters in it, but I wouldn't have had it if it wasn't for Phoenix Wright. In the dream, there was a mock trial being held in my classroom (I don't remember why), and I was the defense attorney, defending my friend. 'Twas fun.

Last edited by PhoenixFire on Fri May 09, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I should post more, but I'm lazy.

This is the dream I had last night:

I was in some store where they probably sold or rented video games. I saw a small shelf that had a bunch of PW books and picked one up one and saw a bunch of sketches of different characters. I quickly searched it for a sketch of Adrian Andrews. >_> Seriously.

Anyway, I actually find the picture and realize I'm dreaming. Despite this, I try my hardest to bring the book with me to the real world. Then I woke up. :lana:

Other dreams I had was of Adrian having an interview and of me and Furio Tigre filming a movie.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure I had a dream where Matt Engarde was on TV.

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

Ehh, well, I only remember the last few moments of it, but for some reason, I had a dream where I must have been Trucy, or I was in her place, or whatever, but for some reason, Franziska and I were panties-shopping.

This can not be a good sign....

I had a dream a few nights ago. I can't remember what was going on, but I was there (obviously), and so were Pearly and Maya. I, for some reason, was dressed almost exactly like Pearls, hair and all. (The only difference was my Magatama. Mine was green, like the one I made myself in real life.) The three of us were walking around Kurain village. I think we were looking for Phoenix or something.

Ema constantly makes random appearances in my dreams. I think it's because I'm still trying to finish my Ema costume.

Rookie

I actually had this dream a few weeks ago, but I only just remembered it:

For reasons unknown to me initially, Nick had to make regular visits to this (very nice) hotel to meet with a very dangerous group of people. They weren't exactly mafia (certainly not either of the families from the game, at any rate), but they were a very threatening bunch nevertheless. I tagged along for two of the visits, as did another man who I didn't immediately recognize but in retrospect was probably some bizarre cross between Gumshoe and one of my old high school friends.

Our first visit didn't go very smoothly. In fact, that's where the dream started: Nick and I fleeing down flight after flight of emergency stairs while we were being pursued by a very angry collection of people. We knocked them off our trail when after I found a back door they were unaware of and managed to escape to the car outside (being driven by the mystery person).

But Nick had to go back and face them the next night, so we returned. All three of us snuck back into the hotel, and at some point I got separated from the guys and ended up in a kitchen a few rooms away from the meeting's location. I figured it was better this way; if something went wrong during Nick's meeting and someone tried to chase him through the kitchen, I could attack them and have the element of surprise to my advantage.

What I hadn't considered was that I'd be spotted beforehand. Before the meeting was over, someone came into the kitchen and saw me. I don't think they'd expected (or wanted) Nick to bring anyone besides himself (which makes me wonder what became of mystery man...). He smirked a little before he lunged at me. There was a bit of a chase, and in self defense I grabbed a knife off the counter and stabbed them.

Unfortunately, whoever this group was had the cops on their side, and the next thing I knew, I was being charged with manslaughter. :sadshoe:

Nick wasn't there to defend me, though; he was a little distracted elsewhere. It turns out the reason he'd been meeting with these people in the first place was because Pearly had "disappeared" and he was desperately trying to work out some sort of deal that would bring her home.

My brain decided to skip all the details at this point and jump straight to the end (must have known I needed to wake up soon), because the next thing I see is a very pale Nick sweeping into this old, dark, wooden room, and slumped over in a corner is Pearl, and as he gathers her into his arms her head slumps over and it's painfully obvious that her face is covered in small, deep cuts. 'Cause it turns out the mastermind behind this entire plot was
Spoiler: 2-4
Matt Engarde
; he'd been holding her hostage in exchange for... something, and for every X hours that his demands weren't met he'd make another cut to her face, and he'd reopening the older ones, and he'd just keep doing this until she died from blood loss if he had to....

I wish I could say that Nick kicked his ass and then turned around and demonstrated another brilliant trial victory with me as his client, but that's when I woke up. >_<
Avvie image by Sklarvv.

The candle has spoken!

Officer 1BDI wrote:
My brain decided to skip all the details at this point and jump straight to the end (must have known I needed to wake up soon), because the next thing I see is a very pale Nick sweeping into this old, dark, wooden room, and slumped over in a corner is Pearl, and as he gathers her into his arms her head slumps over and it's painfully obvious that her face is covered in small, deep cuts. 'Cause it turns out the mastermind behind this entire plot was
Spoiler: 2-4
Matt Engarde
; he'd been holding her hostage in exchange for... something, and for every X hours that his demands weren't met he'd make another cut to her face, and he'd reopening the older ones, and he'd just keep doing this until she died from blood loss if he had to....

I wish I could say that Nick kicked his ass and then turned around and demonstrated another brilliant trial victory with me as his client, but that's when I woke up. >_<

D:

That sounds horrible. Poor Pearly...

Uhh... to keep this from being completely off-topic, (or would it be? I was responding to someone's dream...) I remembered this dream I had the other night where I went to hang out at an ice cream shop with Lana Skye. We went to see a movie, too. It was pretty cool. Other than that, though, I've been shockingly without PW dreams lately, ever since I finished AJ. Man, I think I liked it better with the lack of closure I had before. At one point I had to wait, like, a month before finishing 3-5, (my brother took the game with him to college, you see) and I was having Phoenix Wright dreams all over the place. (I wish I could remember some. :meekins:) It was driving me insane, though.

I use parentheses too much. Hmm.
Sig made by the wonderful Trabztress!

Rookie

...I suppose now would be a good time to clarify that she didn't actually die; the dream was clearly supposed to end on a happy note, even if I never actually got there. But yes, poor Pearly. :larry:

Spoiler: AJ General
I can't even imagine what would have happened if it had been Trucy instead. Hobohodo's scary enough as it is.... :payne:

Avvie image by Sklarvv.

lol

I had a pretty nasty dream last night, though a lot of it was ridiculous. Takes a bit of time to get to the PW bits though.

So I was walking down my street, apparently I was supposed to meet a friend of mine or something, but for some reason my street was Wisteria Lane. D: Yeah, THAT Wisteria Lane. So of course there's drama everywhere, and for some reason one of the houses was harboring a bunch of african animals. So a rhino got loose and ended up crashing into my front door D: We had to call animal control who apparently 'saw this kinda thing all the time'. o_0 weird.

Apparently one of the houses also had a break-in going on. Like a SERIOUS break-in with armed people and everything. Of course I'm a total fag and I'm like DON'T HURT PEOPLE D: and run in. I immediately get greeted with one of the gunmen, who tells me he's gonna kill me. So I run and he starts shooting at me. I outrun him (at this point I know it's a dream because I can't run for shit), duck into a bedroom and into the closet. I then notice there is something warm next to me, too warm to just be a pile of clothes or something. So I turn on the closet light (yes closet light) and OH HI RICHARD WELLINGTON. But he's scared out of his mind so I snuggle him because dammit this is Richard motherfucking Wellington and I'll be damned if I don't get to touch him.

All of a sudden (interrupting my snugglefest with Richard dammit) something breaks through the door. a crossbow arrow. We panic and throw the closet door open, effectively hitting the guy with the crossbow in the face with it and stunning him. We get the fuck outta there, but then Richard screams. I look over and notice an arrow in the wall. Looking back at Richard, I see that his blonde fringe is missing and apparently got shot off while we were running. CLOSE CALL.

We keep running, only to be greeted by the guy with the crossbow AND a guy with a pistol. ofuck. do not want. But of course Richard has a brilliant idea. The guy with the crossbow fires first, and we both duck, letting the arrows hit the pistol guy and kill him. Awesome. So we bolt again, only this time when Richard screams, he has an arrow through the shoulder. WTF NO ONE SHOOTS MY WELLY D: So of course now he's on the ground in pain, and I'm all freaked and shit, so I just kind of lay on top of him to protect him from anymore harm. (yes I know. dramatic. THIS IS MY DREAM DAMMIT) So while he's reloading another arrow to finish us off, I kick him in the knee and cause him to falter. He drops his crossbow, and I pick it up and shoot him through the eye with it. Cause no one hurts my Welly.

So of course that's over and done with, we figure there must be other gunmen in the house so we gtfo that house and go back to mine. I lay him in my bed (NOT THAT KIND OF LAYING GET YOUR MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER though I would love that) and I use a hacksaw to cut the arrow in half (the point was huge, so I couldn't have just pulled it out) and pull it out smoothly, and do all the necessary stuff to bandage him. Of course this whole time he is screaming and crying in pain, which made this dream absolute hell for me. I don't want to see him suffer that badly D: So I give him some warm milk (NOT THAT KIND OF MILK GET YOUR MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER) and let him rest, and soon he falls asleep. I curl up next to him and go to sleep myself, and that's when I woke up.

So it ended on a good note, but still. His screaming was crying was so vivid in my mind....DX ugh.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Hmm, how did he sound like.... I mean, whose voice?
Yeah, I didn't add you to my foe list. Else I wouldn't be able to read your lovely posts dammit. I have no one in the list btw~
Oos wrote:
but then Richard screams.

Blonde... is it alright I say it as golden fringe?
Oos wrote:
Looking back at Richard, I see that his blonde fringe is missing and apparently got shot off while we were running. CLOSE CALL.

Richard Wellington

I'm not a lawyer, I'm a hedgehog!

Ok. So I had this dream the other night.

I think I was singing for this animated music video. Apparently, in the video, Lotta had come to big city to do some sightseeing but didn't know her way around. And then :damon: comes up in a red convertible and then some guy who is supposedly Gant in the video says the words "Hey baby, need someone to show you around town?" (My part come later and I'm singing. I'll get to what I was singing later.) Anyway, I'm not really sure what happens after that. (No, really. I don't remember.) All I remember is me singing the word rape over and over again in this really catching tune and hitting all these notes I can't in real life. Also, I have the vaguest impression of pictures of :damon: and Lotta appearing on screen. Then it ended. (In a really song-like ending I might add.) After that I remember waking up and thinking "oh shit did mom hear that?" She gets really mad whenever me and my sister laugh at rape.
Avatar by Elriel, sig by Vikinator.

I give love a bad name.

I had ANOTHER PW dream last night. I don't remember much at all, but I remember meeting a real-life Luke Atmey. Lightning bolt hair, long nose and all. It was cool from what I remember.

Text never lies.

Hey, I'm having these dreams more often!

I think, for some reason, Richard Wellington, some version of me, and some others (I don't know who, but there were loads of cars, so there'd be a lot of us, too) were escaping prison (or that camp thing in the movie Holes), although I don't have a clue why we were there. We had parked our cars in a car park that looked like a small version of the Grand Canyon.

I don't remember what happened after that, but I do remember Richard Wellington lying (like those models you sometimes see in fashion mags) on my dad's car, looking sexy. While wearing orange overalls. And that was it.
"I can't believe they turned something so stylish into a fat bloke with a lollipop!"

You mean, posed on your dad's car?
CharleyPlant wrote:
.... but I do remember Richard Wellington lying (like those models you sometimes see in fashion mags) on my dad's car, looking sexy.
Quote:
..... Richard Wellington lying like those models in fashion mags
Quote:
... lying fashionably

Is it like this? .... (click) like those models you sometimes see in fashion mags?

Richard Wellington

Text never lies.

Ryu wrote:
You mean, posed on your dad's car?
CharleyPlant wrote:
.... but I do remember Richard Wellington lying (like those models you sometimes see in fashion mags) on my dad's car, looking sexy.
Quote:
..... Richard Wellington lying like those models in fashion mags
Quote:
... lying fashionably

Is it like this? .... (click) like those models you sometimes see in fashion mags?

Yeah, like that.

I had one with me as a prosecutor and Phoenix as defense attorney. Funnily enough I saw myself in real-life appearance, but Phoenix and the court as screenshots, as I can remember.

I also dreamed of Maya and her 2 arguments :D

OMG! I EVOLVED! 8D

Okay, so last night, I had a dream that Edgeworth was substituting for my government teacher. I don't remember much else, other than him sending out Jesse (the usual troublemaker), and me thinking 'OMG, yay, I get to be Edgeworth's assistant! ^^', 'cause after my government class, I have a TA period for that same teacher. :edgy:

Edit: Oh, and on a related note, I had this one dream where Kuja from FF9 was my new digital arts teacher, only his was cut short and he was actually wearing pants. It was kinda wierd. :meekins:
...I'll come up with a signature later...

Last edited by skyfairae on Fri May 16, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Text never lies.

More freaky Gavin-related dreams...help.

Er...Kristoph was my uncle, and we were talking about PW games. I think Klavier was my cousin (look, MY dream, okay?). And that was it. :will:

>__<

I had this weird dream a few days ago. It was a GS and RuroKen related dream. Kenshin, was known as the assassin "Bow Tie"... and he had stitches in the front, not on his face though, but still, the stitches got my attention.
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Valant Ocelot

Thank Zeus I haven't dreamed one, it would've been a proof for playing this game too much... WHICH I DO NOT APPROVE :zenitora: .

But thing I noticed, I don't know what's weirder, the dream itself or explaining the dream.
^ lolz ocelot

Last edited by Wind Fish on Wed May 21, 2008 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I had a dream recently. Phoenix, Miles, Maya (i think), Franny, Kristoph, Alita and myself were on an artificial planet. Kristoph was trying to blow up the planet so the government stretched the planet and cut a segment off. Kristoph died in space and everyone else survived. i don't know what happened to Alita though. Anyways, Phoenix got his head stuck in a scanner. The army thought he was Kristoph but they saw him and helped him climb up a mine shaft to safety. I also climbed up. The people said it would take a while to get the other people up the shaft. Phoenix wanted to know if MIA was safe. (thats wierd cuz she wasnt in my dream!) Then Blackout... Next thing I know, I'm in a hotel, im on a computer on MSN. Then all the people who were on the artificial planet (and Ema) came in through the front door. They were all chibi though. :eh?:
Then along comes Homer, Marge and Lisa simpson. Homer can't log off his computer so Lisa logs off for him, Homer immediatly thinks shes a genius. Then I wake up.

I know, Wright?

Ace Attorney-Simpsons crossover wot?

You win, Rampage :godot:

Ace Attorney

Yeah. My dream is to become a defense attorney. My friend and this game inspired me to be one. lol

Last night I dreamt the PW cast got turned into crayons. It was hilarious.

EDIT: Someone made a fanart of Marshmello's clone dream!

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll30 ... rouble.jpg

BRUCE GOODMAN

Uh.... :hotti:
I had a dream I was a detective! Yay!
and I was investingating Von Karma for the murder of Bruce Goodman ( although he had nothing to do with that ) So I got to mess around with all his stuff-move furniture around and take notes-but it made me nervous everytime Von Karma walked into the room-I guess I was there without permission. So I walked out for a lunch brake-to visit the police force! On the way back I saw through a window some dude was ripping my reports!
I ran in there a demanded why! That was important stuff! He told me Von Karma told him to do it.

So I made the mistake of calling Von Karma a douche ....with him standing right behind me...
:karma: He made a face like that and I took off running. He took off chasing me. Everyone
started to laugh like it was funny or something! At some point he cornered me and started to scream at me for...I dunno...something about his privacy? At this point-I stopped caring and I
glompped him cause I luff Von Karma....even though he is kinda...douche.

Pluh leeze excuse mah language!
sig by Vickinator

BRUCE GOODMAN

Oos wrote:
I had a pretty nasty dream last night, though a lot of it was ridiculous. Takes a bit of time to get to the PW bits though.

So I was walking down my street, apparently I was supposed to meet a friend of mine or something, but for some reason my street was Wisteria Lane. D: Yeah, THAT Wisteria Lane. So of course there's drama everywhere, and for some reason one of the houses was harboring a bunch of african animals. So a rhino got loose and ended up crashing into my front door D: We had to call animal control who apparently 'saw this kinda thing all the time'. o_0 weird.

Apparently one of the houses also had a break-in going on. Like a SERIOUS break-in with armed people and everything. Of course I'm a total fag and I'm like DON'T HURT PEOPLE D: and run in. I immediately get greeted with one of the gunmen, who tells me he's gonna kill me. So I run and he starts shooting at me. I outrun him (at this point I know it's a dream because I can't run for shit), duck into a bedroom and into the closet. I then notice there is something warm next to me, too warm to just be a pile of clothes or something. So I turn on the closet light (yes closet light) and OH HI RICHARD WELLINGTON. But he's scared out of his mind so I snuggle him because dammit this is Richard motherfucking Wellington and I'll be damned if I don't get to touch him.

All of a sudden (interrupting my snugglefest with Richard dammit) something breaks through the door. a crossbow arrow. We panic and throw the closet door open, effectively hitting the guy with the crossbow in the face with it and stunning him. We get the fuck outta there, but then Richard screams. I look over and notice an arrow in the wall. Looking back at Richard, I see that his blonde fringe is missing and apparently got shot off while we were running. CLOSE CALL.

We keep running, only to be greeted by the guy with the crossbow AND a guy with a pistol. ofuck. do not want. But of course Richard has a brilliant idea. The guy with the crossbow fires first, and we both duck, letting the arrows hit the pistol guy and kill him. Awesome. So we bolt again, only this time when Richard screams, he has an arrow through the shoulder. WTF NO ONE SHOOTS MY WELLY D: So of course now he's on the ground in pain, and I'm all freaked and shit, so I just kind of lay on top of him to protect him from anymore harm. (yes I know. dramatic. THIS IS MY DREAM DAMMIT) So while he's reloading another arrow to finish us off, I kick him in the knee and cause him to falter. He drops his crossbow, and I pick it up and shoot him through the eye with it. Cause no one hurts my Welly.

So of course that's over and done with, we figure there must be other gunmen in the house so we gtfo that house and go back to mine. I lay him in my bed (NOT THAT KIND OF LAYING GET YOUR MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER though I would love that) and I use a hacksaw to cut the arrow in half (the point was huge, so I couldn't have just pulled it out) and pull it out smoothly, and do all the necessary stuff to bandage him. Of course this whole time he is screaming and crying in pain, which made this dream absolute hell for me. I don't want to see him suffer that badly D: So I give him some warm milk (NOT THAT KIND OF MILK GET YOUR MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER) and let him rest, and soon he falls asleep. I curl up next to him and go to sleep myself, and that's when I woke up.

So it ended on a good note, but still. His screaming was crying was so vivid in my mind....DX ugh.

:gant-clap2: I approve of this dream! You did very well to protect and comfort Richard in
a time of absolute panic and chaos! I wish to give you a badge-but I have no authority to do so....and I haff no badge. :sadshoe:
sig by Vickinator
Page 7 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby