Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 133 of 135[ 5398 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135  Next

Re: Phoenix Wright - The Musical [05/03: Do you know...]Topic%20Title

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

>_< Oh! I'm so sorry guys! I didn't see the announcement about the chat being at 1pm until I got on just now...
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP

You can call me Tom. Or Legal. Whatever.

Snow wrote:
someone contacted me about assisting in this project.

-shrug- I didn't really know where to start, so I figured i'd post on here.

Haha, actually, I was just about do send you a note on DA asking if you could help, but I guess someone beat me to it! XD

Pretty much, all we artists are doing right now is storyboards. Just picking a song we like/have ideas for in our heads, and draw them in pencil, put them to music on movie maker or something, and put it on youtube.

I loved your fanflash! It was very well done. It's great to have an animator on our team! (Finally!!!)

Just in case you'd like it, my deviantart is here: http://otakubox25.deviantart.com/
Can you handle us? So cool, baby, scandalous.

Weirdie.

Sorry that I couldn't make it to the chat after all, I had company over and wasn't able to get to my computer in time. Plus I forgot what time 1pm EST is in England.

True Love~

This... is such a great idea. XD I so want to be a part of this? My favourite game + my favourite form of entertainment? GOLD.

I know this may sound odd, but... I already started writing a song that I possibly want to submit for the musical. XD It's during Case 2, at the end of the first day and the song is called 'Goodbye, My Inspiration' sung by Phoenix and Maya.

...do I have to come up with the music too? I sort-of have an idea of what it sounds like (in my head) but I can't write music since I've only been playing piano for a year. XD

I'd audition for a voice actor/singer too, but currently I have a cold. Damn. *snaps fingers* :larry:

Never Gonna Give You Up

Hey, just because this kinda got lost since we have a new page now...

http://megalomaniacalme.net/pwmusical

That's where most of this will be going down from now on, on our own personal forum. ^^ So please go register over there! Can't wait to see you all there. <3

I'll be there, and I'll watch your back

SharpCookies wrote:
This... is such a great idea. XD I so want to be a part of this? My favourite game + my favourite form of entertainment? GOLD.

I know this may sound odd, but... I already started writing a song that I possibly want to submit for the musical. XD It's during Case 2, at the end of the first day and the song is called 'Goodbye, My Inspiration' sung by Phoenix and Maya.

...do I have to come up with the music too? I sort-of have an idea of what it sounds like (in my head) but I can't write music since I've only been playing piano for a year. XD

I'd audition for a voice actor/singer too, but currently I have a cold. Damn. *snaps fingers* :larry:

Well, we kiiiinda have a Phoenix/Maya end-of-case-2 song already at the moment. That, er, I actually wrote, heh.

Here it is:

http://www.last.fm/music/TriforceBun/_/ ... 2FAcc%2529

But don't let me stop you from writing.
~Link to songs composed for PW Musical (click!)~

Justice For All [Mia]
I'll Be There [Phoenix/Maya]
The Samurai Always Wins [Cody]
Decree of the Prosecutor [Edgeworth]
A Guy You Can Trust [Gumshoe]
It's Gotta Be the Butz! [Larry]
Justice For All - Reprise [Phoenix/Mia]

True Love~

...ah. Well, mine's actually set at the end of the first day, and they're singing about Mia at the same time... in different places. But it probably doesn't rival to your Phoenix/Maya song (I've seen some of your stuff for the musical; it's really, really good.) If you want, check it out in that PW:TWP thread; it's not finished, but it's got the general idea.

If this song doesn't work out for now, I could probably write something else if inspiration strikes. I just want to be a part of this, if only a little. ^w^

Last edited by SharpCookies on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

I may or may not be here.

How will the auditioning go for stuff this time around?
I would still like to work in scripting (and still on 1-3 if possible) and want to make sure I go through the proper channels.

Also, on a side note, first day of work went good!
I'm gonna try to see if they can keep me on a 4pm to 10 pm time frame. That is what they normally do anyway, I just started earlier (and worked longer) than that today. =P
ImageImage

Harumph!

Auditioning is something yet to be discussed with the leaders. We're going to convene for a meeting tomorrow, and that's one of the orders of business.

I honestly don't know, but whatever it is, it's probably going to be more rigorous than the systems Ethed had instated.
"Decree of the Prosecutor"
TriforceBun's epic composition, as performed by Actorman.

Like what you hear? Check out the Archive!

Proud member of the "Phoenix Wright - The Musical" Project.

Grossberg+Payne4ever

Hey, I've already posted a lot on the board but I just want to say I'm glad everything went well and I'm So honored to have been chosen for the leadership team. I'm going to work very hard to get this thing running. Expect to see me more over there and less over here!

Ohhhhhh, whoops. I misread the "first day" part. Then yeah, there shouldn't be a problem, heh. Ignore my last post.

Thanks for the compliment too, by the way.

Justice For All [Mia]

Barrel of Peace!

Man. D:;;; I've been gone from this thread for like a million years. >3>;;;; At least I got here in time to see that there's a new forum-a-magiger? Dx;;;

Maan. xwx;;; I'll be coming in more(here? And there? 8D;). I'm such a slacker about posting. >0>;

What is my liiiife?!?

Wait
Wait
Waaait.

You're ousting me? Just because I forgot to come? You jerks. :(

Edit: No, I'm not going to stoop as low as to lock the topic, that wouldn't be fair. But all I ask is that you take into consideration the fact that my memory is bad, and I've had a busy couple of weeks.

If you decide to chuck me off, I'll send you all the script I've collected of course, but It's really not fair. Not fair at all, you gave me ONE chance, and even then I said I might not be able to make it.

True Love~

TriforceBun wrote:
Ohhhhhh, whoops. I misread the "first day" part. Then yeah, there shouldn't be a problem, heh. Ignore my last post.

Thanks for the compliment too, by the way.

No problem. ^w^ Your stuff is awesome.

I'm just happy to be a part of them team~ :edgy: Can't wait to start working on the musical more with you and the others!

Gerkuman wrote:
Wait
Wait
Waaait.

You're ousting me? Just because I forgot to come? You jerks. :(

Edit: No, I'm not going to stoop as low as to lock the topic, that wouldn't be fair. But all I ask is that you take into consideration the fact that my memory is bad, and I've had a busy couple of weeks.

If you decide to chuck me off, I'll send you all the script I've collected of course, but It's really not fair. Not fair at all, you gave me ONE chance, and even then I said I might not be able to make it.

Um, let's see... we sent you PMs, we posted it in the topic quite a bit, and we gave you ample opportunity and reminders to join us.
We aren't "ousting" you BTW, we are just finding more solid leadership.
We have seen you in other topics (some much like this one) and forums for a while now and you never even thought to come here, that shows how dedicated to this you are.
We had to do something before letting this die. There will always be a place for you in this project I'm sure... but right now we need more dedicated leaders.

Edit: It's nothing against you personally mind you, things just needed to change.
We have people very dedicated to this project and the leadership is nowhere to be found for one reason or another. And that hurts the project in the end.
ImageImage

Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3

SharpCookies wrote:

I'm just happy to be a part of them team~ :edgy: Can't wait to start working on the musical more with you and the others!

Welcome aboard the S.S. Musical. :D

Anyway, I've decided to start storyboarding The Samurai Always Wins.
Just checking if anyone else has done it or is doing it right now.

I also have some ideas about how the final presentation for this song could be done.
Hassle me if you'd like to hear them.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.

True Love~

You know what I really want to do but would probably fail at?

I really want to write a song for Sal Manella to sing. XD It would be so much fun writing the l33t in the song~! But... l33t is better read than sung, so it wouldn't be as funny if people actually sang it... whatever. XD

I hassle you with all my powers, Trab; GIVE THE COOKIE YOUR IDEAS.

xP Please?

OK :D

It's not much but I just came up with this off the top of my head.

For the parts where Phoenix and Edgeworth are questioning Cody and whenever Cody is talking about something other than the Steel Samurai it should be animated.
When Cody is talking about the Steel Samurai we could use panels.

I think it'd be really effective.

What is my liiiife?!?

Exams? They're a real hassle you know.

And by ousting, I mean ousting. But meh. I guess I could just delete the script. *shrugs*

True Love~

Trabztress wrote:
OK :D

It's not much but I just came up with this off the top of my head.

For the parts where Phoenix and Edgeworth are questioning Cody and whenever Cody is talking about something other than the Steel Samurai it should be animated.
When Cody is talking about the Steel Samurai we could use panels.

I think it'd be really effective.

That could work. :D Although, it would be cool to see it the other way around, too... y'know, when Cody talks about the Steel Samurai it all goes cool and animated and such. But, both ways are good. XD

Oh yeah, um... I know this is sort of a stupid question, but how do I 'officially' become a part of the Script Writing Crew? ^^;

The way you suggested sounds good too. I think it'd be easier to the Samurai slap, kick etc.. sequence in individual images.

As soon as Ethed decides to trawl through the many PM applications.

Don't worry, lots of us aren't "officially" part of this project yet (including me)

What is my liiiife?!?

Well, I guess then that me throwing a strop hasn't made a difference. Sorry.

I'll get the script uploaded and send it on then. It should have the bits I've done, and all of Jenna's script.

Edit: Yeah, I'm sorry for being a jerk guys about the whole thing. I hope that I can at least stay part of the writing team and help bring this musical to fruition, because I am and will always be one of It's biggest supporters. I guess only now I've realised that I've put myself in front of it, and that's made everyone else unhappy.

I hope you can all forgive me :(

Gerkuman wrote:
Exams? They're a real hassle you know.

And by ousting, I mean ousting. But meh. I guess I could just delete the script. *shrugs*

Spoiler: I just typed this wall of text up and I don't want to let it go to waste even though it's not really needed now. It's my feelings on the matter and I'm leaving it for historical purposes.
And I just got a job and had to miss most of the meeting.
The real kicker though is that we have had problems for quite a while now.
And you have been in other topics for quite a while now, CR and VG mafia, PW anime project, who knows what, and we have been trying to get stuff from you for months now, the proof is in the pudding, just look back in this topic and see all the complaining.
I had to sneak in a musical question in a Mafia PM during round III just to get any info at all.
If you had time to be involved in those things couldn't you have taken the time to just quick check the musical topic? Set some time aside to get what needed to be done... done?
I did, even with all that was going on in my life. I had to looking for a job AND my grandmother move in with me drastically cutting down my time to work on musical stuff.
And I still made an effort.

I'm just ticked off because you were nowhere to be found then right after we had the meeting that we had already started talking about what would be discussed over a week in advance you suddenly show up and are upset because we replaced you.
If you are gonna be in charge of a project actually take the time to do your job.
Don't go to every other thing and hope it goes away.
There are three things I keep track of on CR, the Musical, Mafia, and the Family Tree. Everything else is extra.
The Family Tree I'm not updating right now because there are still some things being worked out in the tree.
Mafia I get killed night one every time now so there isn't much for me to do there.
And the Musical has basically had no leaders present recently so there was nothing getting done.

Don't get me wrong, I highly respect you, you are a figure of authority, and you are a great guy, but you failed the musical project and the people looking to you for guidance.
We need leaders, and you didn't lead.

I'm sure we would love to have what you have so far script wise, we may be able to save some good ideas that would be lost otherwise.
But please don't take this personally, it's just how things go.
If you got a job and was put in charge of something and didn't do what you needed to do what would happen?
I know this is volunteer and there is no money in it but still, you should strive to do your best in everything you do. And don't take more than you can handle.
If you knew you weren't gonna be able to continue leading you should have handed everything over to someone else so we could keep going.

I'll end my wall of text here, I typed more than I intended. =P

Edit:
Gerkuman wrote:
I'll get the script uploaded and send it on then. It should have the bits I've done, and all of Jenna's script.

What about the stuff I sent you?
Like I said in the wall, I'm sure they would appreciate having some of the old script to glean gold from. ;)

Edit edit:
Quote:
Edit: Yeah, I'm sorry for being a jerk guys about the whole thing. I hope that I can at least stay part of the writing team and help bring this musical to fruition, because I am and will always be one of It's biggest supporters. I guess only now I've realised that I've put myself in front of it, and that's made everyone else unhappy.

I hope you can all forgive me :(

I'll forgive you.
And I'm sure that we would still like to have you help with writing. =)

Edit edit edit: This sure became a well loaded post huh? XD
ImageImage

...experience the joy each day can bring

Gerkuman, I am sorry to say that I agree with a lot of what Don says, but please don't take it personally. We did want to keep working with you (Actorman, Diana Rose, and I all sent you PM's about our concerns some time ago). You have been very busy and active in many things (leading mafia games in other forums, etc.), and I think it has put the musical further down on your list of priorities. We do need leadership that has this project higher on that priorities list right now, especially with how inactive the project became for quite a while.

We are actually going to start the script over from scratch using a new process. We all (Pooleterson, Actorman, Diana Rose, and myself) just met to discuss the scripting process. We were all voted in yesterday at the meeting. It looks like Don has already told you off enough for missing it. >_>

We of course would love for you to apply for the writing team once I have the application set up on our other forums: http://megalomaniacalme.net/pwmusical
Hopefully it won't take too long to set up. Hope to see you over in our new forums? :D
Sig by: Vickinator Drawn by: NaiveWanderer

This silt just got real

Guys, I'm really sorry that I missed the chat. I don't even have the excuse of not being at home, I just genuinely forgot >_< When I eventually did remember (about 2 hours too late) I didn't even know if the chat was still on. Again, my apologies.
I'll go sign up for this new forum right away.

Don't worry too much, Caitlin. ^_^ There were quite a few who couldn't make it. I think the chat log was posted on our new forums if you're interested in reading.. (but its 50-something pages, so you might not want to.. >_>)

What is my liiiife?!?

I'm not sure how Jenna's going to take hearing that all of her work has gone to waste :(

Oh wells, as Don already said the script can be used to steal ideas from and so forth. XD Besides, being a member of the team and not the head allows me to focus most of my attention onto Lawyerman. (Obviously what you need to be done by me will be done, same as with the Anime.)

Grossberg+Payne4ever

Thank you, Gerk, for apologizing. I think that's very professional of you.

Like ff3 said, you can't take this personally. I think the massive amounts of PMs sent to you speak loudly of the fact that the last thing anyone wanted to do was have to rehaul the administration. Nobody enjoyed this process, especially because those who we felt were failing as leaders were not part of the discussions. But that fact of their absence is not the fault of anyone here. We fully understand that real life happens. We all have super hectic schedules too! The show Actorman and I are doing is having its first reviewer come Monday, and we open on Friday. I'm counseloring a drama camp. And getting ready for college auditions, since I am applying to theatre or musical theatre programs. I have never once in this thread see anyone get mad if someone made an announcement that they would be busy and unable to check the forum for, say, a week or two. It happens to all of us.

The reason why we felt the need to take action is twofold. One, because no announcement that our leaders' time would be compromised was ever be made, and two, in your case we could see you active every day posting in threads other than the musical. We simply needed to get moving. Now, I'm sorry you feel personally hurt by this. But you need to understand it's what had to happen for the good of the project. Although we have all been frustrated by this whole process, none of us are mad at you. And none of this will count against you in future applications to the writing team, which ff3girl and I are heading. Once we get everything set up on our new forum, I really hope to see you there trying out!

All the messiness of this process is being wrapped up and we are moving forward to actually getting going! Whew!

What is my liiiife?!?

Having to apply again is going to be a pain. XD

The kind of judge you can trust

Quick bump and reminder to everyone who isn't there yet:

We have new forums! All future discussion of this project will be held there!

* The new home of Phoenix Wright: The Musical! *

It's breaking my heart seeing this thread fall back like this... :(

But I guess it's a new beginning with the PWM forums. Since C-R never gave us our own!

Justice For All [Mia]

TriforceBun wrote:
It's breaking my heart seeing this thread fall back like this... :(

I agree...all the happy memories...

CR's resident Ariel?

I think we should always keep this one around the first or second pages, just to make sure anyone who wants to join can find it. :)
Proud Member of:
To hear any of my recordings:
Here!

I agree. :-( This makes ff3 sad to see it die down so, but as TB said.. I guess its kind of necessary.

If you haven't yet, I recommend listening to Ghaelon von Karma's recording of Anything to Win posted in the individual songs section. ^_^

Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

ff3girl wrote:
I agree. :-( This makes ff3 sad to see it die down so, but as TB said.. I guess its kind of necessary.

If you haven't yet, I recommend listening to Ghaelon von Karma's recording of Anything to Win posted in the individual songs section. ^_^

We are soooo his Fangirls. [/bump]
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP

Mm... hamburgers are good for dinner... yum :D

Remember everyone--writing applications are due tomorrow!!

True Love~

I've been thinking, and... I don't think I'll be sending an application. D: I love writing, I do, and being a part of such a thing as the script team would be amazing, but... I'd bring it down. I have barely been working on the stuff I need for the application and I've had almost two weeks! If I kept that attitude even if I was picked for the script team I would be bringing it down and I don't want to do that.

So, if anyone cares, I don't think I will. I'll stick to writing lyrics, maybe giving a suggestion or two and whenever I get a mic do some voice acting/singing/whatever. ^w^ (If I'm even good at that... XD *shot'd for pessmistic (if it's a word) thinking*

Joanna Newsom's #1 Fan :)

I've just been listening and reading and generally finding out about the project, it seems so exciting! I'd really like to help but not sure what you need / i can do :o
^ Click to get to my sigs and I'd love to take requests too ^

GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!

I've been watching the PWM for a while, but I haven't posted here yet (thought I did though). I have to say, I love it. My favourite ones are Cody's one, Gumshoe's one, Larry's one and April May's one.

By the way, I can't find Edgeworth's song (Decree Of The Prosecutor, or something?) anywhere on Youtube, can someone send me a link to it?
My Youtube Profile|PM me for my MSN!

You like the sprit edits I made? :D

Hey, I also haven't posted on THIS thread, but I've made an account on the new musical page. All is excellent!! See you there! :P

Let the games begin.
Page 133 of 135 [ 5398 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby