Page 4 of 6[ 223 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Epic GS5 Theories (crack warning)Topic%20Title

Bwaaah!

afan4226 wrote:
The Pie wrote:
Here are my theories for GS5.

Spoiler: GS5 OTP

Maya or Pearl will come back and channel Dahlia's spirit again and Apollo and Dahlia will thus become an OTP, causing Phoenix to take back Apollo's stolen heart and ponch Dahlia in the face once and for all (again).

:objection:
There is a flaw in your second theory, and it is Dahlia's hair color, because if she was channeled by pearls or maya, She would have there hair!

...She styled it.
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Surf's Up!

:grossburg: is revealed to be Apollo's real father... :beef:

PWNED FA SHO.

Pearl Fey will be Apollo's love interest and will have a foursome with Ema and Vera! lol.

Seriously? It's about time old characters reappear. I mean, it's about time we get whipped by 'Franny' again.
I get tired easily.

Wild BLUETWO appeared!

Uh, wow. I was expecting a moderately standard unlikely theory topic. You guys need to get some sleep.

Let's see...

Spoiler: Somewhat plausible theory
AA5 will feature 5 cases.

Case 1: Turnabout Tragedy. Phoenix is the victim, the defendant is Spark Brushell. The killer is a mysterious newspaperman by the name of Ed. Homer Wiglets (Ed. as in Editor). Chronologically happens after Case 3; Cases 2 and 3 occur before, with Trucy and occasional Phoenix appearances.

Case 2: Turnabout Touchdown. A case about a professional (American) football team. The manager is the victim, the defendant is the team captain. The killer is the team's owner. The new prosecutor introduced calls herself Farvan Kirks, but colloquially known as "The Amazon". While she never leaves a stone unturned in regards to evidence, she likes to play with her cases, often risking losing them, to see if Apollo is up to the challenge. Also, despite her name, her ensamble isn't jungle-themed, she's dressed modestly, and is somewhere in her late 20s. Her gimmick is her roar.

Case 3: Sands of the Turnabout. A case that occurs on a private resort island. A visitor is the victim, and a lifeguard is the defendant. The victim ends up having a personal connection to the killer, the resort owner's wife. The Amazon is seen at the end of the case, talking to Homer Wiglets, the killer from the first case, in a personal manner, as if they know each other.

"He... asked you to kill?"

"...yes. I believe there is no other option. It shall all go according to plan."

Case 4: Legendary Turnabout. A flashback case, to the December 28, 2001 case of Gregory Edgeworth and Manfred von Karma. The defendant is Robert Dredds, a stunt show artist. The case regards an acciental killing of a woman in his audience. Miles accompanies his father as co-council, but, as you know, Dredds is found guilty. However, Dredds' brother Artimus, also a performer, is a key witness. Gregory finds that one piece of evidence in von Karma's lineup is faked, but it doesn't affect the trial's outcome.

Case 5: Turnabout Grave. Trucy is still distraught over the death of her father. Then, Lamiroir is charged with murder of Homer Wiglets while he was in prison transit, having his body fall into the Eagle River. Artimus Dredds was a witness, now scarred by a fire accident over 20 years ago. Long story short, Trucy returns, and Lamiroir reveals the truth about her, Apollo, and Trucy. Dredd eventually gets accused of the murder, and a verdict is handed down: GUILTY.

An elderly, yet professional, voice calls out.

There, standing on the witness stand, is Homer Wiglets. He did not die at all, but survived the fall into the river. He claims he was found by a certain man... it's Phoenix! But, didn't Phoenix die? It's actually Maya channeling Phoenix. Phoenix explains he asked Wiglets to give him assisted suicide to spur Apollo to independence, and Lamiroir to telling the truth. Phoenix says, "Thank you... old friend." Ed. Homer Wiglets is actually Miles Edgeworth. He claims he is guilty for the killing of Phoenix Wright.

A whip lashes out. It's The Amazon. Amazon Farvan Kirks has a secret, too: Franziska von Karma. She seems angry, at allowing Edgeworth to do this... but starts laughing, as well. She realizes that only Mr. Phoenix Wright would have the gall to engineer his own death to spur the next generation.

After the trial, Trucy and Phoenix say goodbye one last time. The credits roll, Apollo ready for a new generation of justice, but then we see Maya visiting Franziska in private. Maya channels Manfred for a heartfelt reunion: Maya is in control the entire time, proving her newfound spiritual prowness. Maya returns to Kurain, never to be seen again.

The final game of the Apollo trilogy centers on Apollo's past: Artimus Dredds is his father (Apollo adopted his own surname after choosing to practice law and find out what happened to his parents), and Drew Misham is his uncle, Vera his cousin.

No, I seriously don't have anything else to put here besides a link that gets me rewards when people click on it.
If you like video game music, it might actually be worth your while.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Let me put together a whole game...

Spoiler: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Wright for All
Case 1: Obscure Turnabout
The game starts out in an obscure place. They are talking obscurely. Next, one person shouts "SNAPE KI" the rest of that sentence is hidden from the game, but is said in-game. Next, the other obscure person kills the one who shouted in an obscure way. Next we know, Apollo is shouting "I didn't do it!"

So Apollo is the first defendant. But who is the defense? It is none other than...
MARVIN. GROSSBERG.
However, once they're in, Grossberg gets stuck in the defence's bench, and Payne lets the somewhat obscure Judge hand down a "NOT GUILTY" verdict out of sympathy. Insta-win. Then, Trucy yells the rest of that sentence.

Case 2: NDS: Apollo: The Faces of Turnabout
Based on the epic CD-i games. The King is shown bombing some dodongos, when he accidentally hits Zelda. During the investigation, Link appears randomly and says "Gee, the investigation parts sure are boring around here." 'cuz its true. It skips to court, and Link happens to be the prosecutor. He calls his first witness, Detective Impa. All she says is that the king did it. So Link calls what's-his-face to testify. When Apollo presses the part about "Squadala" asking if it's a real word, what's-his-face has an epic breakdown. The court goes into chatting and the Judge has to suspend it one day for the prosecution and defence to investigat the word, to no avail. The next day, Link has a desicive witness to call: Mario Mario. His airtight testimony is four words: "All toasters, toast, toast!" Apollo is nervous in cross-examining that airtight testimony, and passes out. When he wakes up, he tries to guess by saving and presenting The King's profile. The music didn't stop, so he fresh restart'd. But, he presents bread. Mario has a breakdown more epic than the killer's in 4-4. He did break his airtight testimony, after all. The Judge hands down a verdict of "NOT GUILTY". In the lobby, The King says "You SAVE me!" over 9000 times.

Case 3: This Turnabout R0CKS0R35!
Klavier gets killed. The prosecutor is an 18-year-old in black who loves mathematics. Machi is the defendant, again, but because he's awesome he didn't do it. Because I'm lazy, Shelly did it and when defeated, the prosecutor yells 4 text boxes of Pi.

Case 4: Turnabout Robotnik
This case is epic.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

These are my cases. Spoilered for space and minor (to major) GS1,2,3,and4 spoilers.
The game will be called Apollo Justice For All (literally).
Don't knock it until you've tried it.
Lots of Romance!
Spoiler:
My GS5 cases *= made up by me:
-The Turned Turnabout
-The Unnamed Turnabout
-Turnabout Timpani
-Turnabout AI-16
-The Past, Turned About
-Combinative Turnabout

1: The Turned Turnabout
Prosecutor: Afro Payne wearing pink suit
Defense: Apollo
Co-Council: Trucy
Defendant: April May
Victim: Mrs. Helga Smith*
Murder Weapon: unknown (Wesley stickler’s dictionary)
Murderer: Wesley Stickler
Short Summary: When Apollo’s ex- evil math teacher is murdered and April May, recently released from prison, is arrested, Apollo defends her.

2: The Unnamed Turnabout
Prosecutor: Charles Majesco* (my new prosecutor)
Defendant: Jane Finn*
Victim: Harvey Wills*
Murder weapon: steak knife
Murderer: Lisa Basil
S.S: A routine murder trial (or as routine as it gets) leads into a world of horror and mystery as AI-16 ( see 1-5) is finally explained.

3: Turnabout Timpani
Prosecutor: Charles Majesco*
Co-council: none, Trucy
Defendant: Gene LeFant*
Victim: Samuel Davis*
Murder Weapon: Large drum known as a timpani
Murderer: “Michaela Rivers” Jane Darke*
S.S: Famous band director Samuel Davis is murdered shortly after getting into a public fight with rival Gene LeFant. LeFant is arrested for the murder, and Apollo is dragged into the case.

4: AI-16 Turnabout
Prosecutor: Lana Skye
Defense: Mia Fey
Co-council: Phoenix Wright (wearing a brown suit)
Defendant: Lisa Basil
Victim: Blou Screin
Murder Weapon: Screwdriver
Murderer: Unknown (But you KNOW it was Harvey Wills)
S.S.: The flashback case, AI-16, involving the death of the proprietor of the newly founded “Blue Screens, Inc.” Lisa Basil, his 2nd-in-command, is arrested for his murder. Who did it? As if you didn’t already know.

5: The Past, Turned About
Victim: Miles Edgeworth (nearly), Dr. Reginald Francis*
Defendant: Fransiska Edgeworth (as she is now)
Co-counsel: Trucy and Phoenix
Murder Weapon: hypodermic syringe(s)
Murderer: Miles Edgeworth, Jr.*
S.S: Phoenix is somewhat overjoyed to see his old friend Miles Edgeworth, even if he is in the hospital and Fransiska is now his wife (and as arrogant as ever) but, when a doctor is killed, and Edgeworth injured, Phoenix persuades (read: blackmails him with forged notes) Apollo to take Fransiska’s case. Be warned. The real killer may be a slight surprise.

6: Combinative Turnabout
Prosecutor: Franziska Edgeworth, Godot, Klavier Gavin, Charles Majesco*
Defense: Mia Fey (channeled by Maya), Apollo
Co-counsel: Grossberg, Trucy, Phoenix
Defendant: Lawrence Curls
Murder Weapon: Gun (colt 45 revolver)
Murderer: Richard Wellington
Victim: The Warden (Janet Wellington)
S.S.: A warden is killed with a colt 45 in a jail. However, many, many witnesses testimonies conflict, and with over 20 witnesses, you have to figure out which one isn’t lying… A culmination of GS1-5.
All witnesses:
1. Wesley Stickler
2. Gumshoe, Yves Johnson*, Angel Starr, Alita Tiala, Kristoph Gavin, Lisa Basil
3. Ema, Mike Meekins, John Smith*, Reginald Baker*, Timothy Wills*, Danielle Davis*, Michaela Rivers*
4. Detective Sherman*, Harvey Wills*
5. Ema, Nurse Garry *, Nurse Edison*, Lotta Hart, Tammy Foxy *, Miles Edgeworth, Jr.*
6. Gumshoe, Ini, Acro, Redd White, Luke Atmey, Furio Tigre, Richard Wellington, Matt Engarde

Beating the game in under an hour unlocks a special Metal Gear Solid-type level.
Objective: Kill the judge! :udgy:
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Crime Scene Junkie

The Pie wrote:
Spoiler: SUPERJUSTICE

Everyone will be a superhero.

My vote is for the superhero theme :DDD Super judge and his giant gravel have come to pass verdict on your soullll :D :udgy:
Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:
Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!

http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!

Oh, I almost forgot. NEW JUDGE- a female judge! (What? New judge every other game...)
She will have blue robes and be the judge's sister.
Oh... and.. OT3 JUDGECEST!
:udgy: :bro:
Just kidding about the last one....
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

OBJECTION!

K2J I really like some of those ideas - especially how the old characters come back!
EPIC.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Surf's Up!

The whole of AJ will be revealed to be nothing more than the unconcious dreams of Phoenix Wright, after he drunk too much wine before going to bed one night.

This hereby eliminates all four cases of AJ out of the Ace Attorney canon.

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

K2J wrote:
Uh, wow. I was expecting a moderately standard unlikely theory topic. You guys need to get some sleep.

Let's see...

Spoiler: Somewhat plausible theory
AA5 will feature 5 cases.

Case 1: Turnabout Tragedy. Phoenix is the victim, the defendant is Spark Brushell. The killer is a mysterious newspaperman by the name of Ed. Homer Wiglets (Ed. as in Editor). Chronologically happens after Case 3; Cases 2 and 3 occur before, with Trucy and occasional Phoenix appearances.

Case 2: Turnabout Touchdown. A case about a professional (American) football team. The manager is the victim, the defendant is the team captain. The killer is the team's owner. The new prosecutor introduced calls herself Farvan Kirks, but colloquially known as "The Amazon". While she never leaves a stone unturned in regards to evidence, she likes to play with her cases, often risking losing them, to see if Apollo is up to the challenge. Also, despite her name, her ensamble isn't jungle-themed, she's dressed modestly, and is somewhere in her late 20s. Her gimmick is her roar.

Case 3: Sands of the Turnabout. A case that occurs on a private resort island. A visitor is the victim, and a lifeguard is the defendant. The victim ends up having a personal connection to the killer, the resort owner's wife. The Amazon is seen at the end of the case, talking to Homer Wiglets, the killer from the first case, in a personal manner, as if they know each other.

"He... asked you to kill?"

"...yes. I believe there is no other option. It shall all go according to plan."

Case 4: Legendary Turnabout. A flashback case, to the December 28, 2001 case of Gregory Edgeworth and Manfred von Karma. The defendant is Robert Dredds, a stunt show artist. The case regards an acciental killing of a woman in his audience. Miles accompanies his father as co-council, but, as you know, Dredds is found guilty. However, Dredds' brother Artimus, also a performer, is a key witness. Gregory finds that one piece of evidence in von Karma's lineup is faked, but it doesn't affect the trial's outcome.

Case 5: Turnabout Grave. Trucy is still distraught over the death of her father. Then, Lamiroir is charged with murder of Homer Wiglets while he was in prison transit, having his body fall into the Eagle River. Artimus Dredds was a witness, now scarred by a fire accident over 20 years ago. Long story short, Trucy returns, and Lamiroir reveals the truth about her, Apollo, and Trucy. Dredd eventually gets accused of the murder, and a verdict is handed down: GUILTY.

An elderly, yet professional, voice calls out.

There, standing on the witness stand, is Homer Wiglets. He did not die at all, but survived the fall into the river. He claims he was found by a certain man... it's Phoenix! But, didn't Phoenix die? It's actually Maya channeling Phoenix. Phoenix explains he asked Wiglets to give him assisted suicide to spur Apollo to independence, and Lamiroir to telling the truth. Phoenix says, "Thank you... old friend." Ed. Homer Wiglets is actually Miles Edgeworth. He claims he is guilty for the killing of Phoenix Wright.

A whip lashes out. It's The Amazon. Amazon Farvan Kirks has a secret, too: Franziska von Karma. She seems angry, at allowing Edgeworth to do this... but starts laughing, as well. She realizes that only Mr. Phoenix Wright would have the gall to engineer his own death to spur the next generation.

After the trial, Trucy and Phoenix say goodbye one last time. The credits roll, Apollo ready for a new generation of justice, but then we see Maya visiting Franziska in private. Maya channels Manfred for a heartfelt reunion: Maya is in control the entire time, proving her newfound spiritual prowness. Maya returns to Kurain, never to be seen again.

The final game of the Apollo trilogy centers on Apollo's past: Artimus Dredds is his father (Apollo adopted his own surname after choosing to practice law and find out what happened to his parents), and Drew Misham is his uncle, Vera his cousin.

EPIC WIN!!!
NinjaMonkey wrote:
The whole of AJ will be revealed to be nothing more than the unconcious dreams of Phoenix Wright, after he drunk too much wine before going to bed one night.

This hereby eliminates all four cases of AJ out of the Ace Attorney canon.

YESYESYESYES!

Stranger than you dreamt it...

Since there was not nearly enough character background in the first game, AJ2 is all about Apollo's past...

... AS A NEWSIE!!! *"King of New York" starts playing*

Spoiler: AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW!!
Apollo is a time-travler what came from the past (like, 1899) to become a lawyer! But back when he was a teenager in the past, he was a newsie, and also led the newsie strike along with another newsie, "Fingers" (aka Klavier. That's right.) and much yaoi ensues. Then Phoenix is all "I'll help!" and they all sing and dance an-

*is shot by Disney sniper*

Newsies (the movie) (c) Disney.
ALL HAIL VICKI AND HER AMAZING GRAPHICS

theatrejunkie wrote:
Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest

Delicious

How about back in the day, everyone was a greaser.

Because greasers are just so cool.

The Pie wrote:
How about back in the day, everyone was a greaser.

Because greasers are just so cool.

Undoubtedly so. :keiko:

(God, I could make so many "Grease" references right now...)

theatrejunkie wrote:

DIIIICKHAIR~

way-too-obsessed wrote:
Since there was not nearly enough character background in the first game, AJ2 is all about Apollo's past...

... AS A NEWSIE!!! *"King of New York" starts playing*

Spoiler: AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW!!
Apollo is a time-travler what came from the past (like, 1899) to become a lawyer! But back when he was a teenager in the past, he was a newsie, and also led the newsie strike along with another newsie, "Fingers" (aka Klavier. That's right.) and much yaoi ensues. Then Phoenix is all "I'll help!" and they all sing and dance an-

*is shot by Disney sniper*

Newsies (the movie) (c) Disney.

... Okay, it can happen with Apollo, but please, for God's sake, let's not include any jailtime concerning Klavier and Daryan like I always see. In fact, I've come across a few fanfics now regarding both KlavierxApollo and the other way around - the pairing itself doesn't bother me, and y'know, Klavier DOES have those long "fingers." :godot:

.. Guitarists usually do.

But in any case, there needs to be some sort of yaoi or yuri in at least one of the games because if there were, I'm sure that Capcom would probably double in their earnings. Yaoi and yuri is still becoming a trend amongst teenage girls and boys around here - I've noticed a lot more of them geeking over it.

-THROWS RAINBOW SKITTLES AROUND.-

Surf's Up!

crescendio wrote:
But in any case, there needs to be some sort of yaoi or yuri in at least one of the games because if there were, I'm sure that Capcom would probably double in their earnings. Yaoi and yuri is still becoming a trend amongst teenage girls and boys around here - I've noticed a lot more of them geeking over it.

And thereby giving it an automatic 'M rating'. :nick:

In fact, why stop there...why not have a cutscene which shows Apollo and Trucy 'making the beast with two backs' so to speak. :nick:

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Ema Skye meets Victor Kudo while examining the murder of :payne:
Kudo begins to throw seeds at her, but she retaliates with Snackoos.
This results in the great war of Snackoos vs. Seeds, with the first victim being :kyouya: 's unicorn hair. Klavier then gets mad, and kills Phoenix's hair with his guitar. Phoenix, now bald, pulls his hat down over his face and curls into a ball for the whole game. Apollo, without a mentor, seeks the help of one Viola Cadaverini, who blows up Apollo's hair gel. This results in Apollo prosecuting Viola for the death of his hair gel, while Pearl Fey returns, channeling the spirit of Winston Payne as the defense attorney, who turns out to be superior to Phoenix. Klavier then realizes that his hair is missing, and presses chargs against Emasky, who throws a snackoo at him.
:keiko: Then appears, singing "This was a triumph, I'm writing a note here..Never gonna give you up..."
This results in the return of Mike Meekins, who shoots the judge and gets Viola found guilty. Apollo rejoices, and Pearl wonders about his "spoecial someone", Trucy. Of course, Phoenix isn't there to tell her the truth, so Apollo steals Pearl's magatama, and examines Phoenix's badge, which reveals itself to be linked to the spirit of Lana Sky, who professes her love for Apollo, even though they've never met. Ema is then revealed to be Lana in disguise, and tries to marry Apollo, but is stopped by Viola, who wants him all to herself. Gumshoe is confused by this, and goes to ea some burgers using his new-found fortunes from running the police department after he was found not guilty of murdering the Chief.
Everyone forgets about Winston.

OBJECTION!

Making the "beast with 2 backs"? What is that you speak of?
I've just never heard that phrase before.. sorry :o
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

I probably shouldn't hear the answer, but what is make the "beast with two backs"?
-Cut- by person above.

call me crazy

Well let's just say it allows reaction to be seen more clearly in terms of enjoyment.

Nothing Objectionable In This Cubicle!

For all those wondering about the beast with two backs, without explicitly explaining what it is, it's a reference to Shakespeare's Othello. That would be a good place to start if you want to look into it. It's Iago's line, from Act I, Scene I, when he's talking to Desdemona's father about Othello's marriage to Desdemona.

crescendio wrote:
... Okay, it can happen with Apollo, but please, for God's sake, let's not include any jailtime concerning Klavier and Daryan like I always see.

:gregory: Agreed.

I have no clue who I would cast for Crutchy. :redd: The only parts I had in mind were:

David - :odoroki:
Jack - :kyouya:
Denton - :hobohodo:
Les - :minuki:
Spot Conlon - :haha:

Err, yeah... *brick'd* *snackoo'd*

theatrejunkie wrote:

DIIIICKHAIR~

... ... MY EYESSSSSSSS. @ Apollo x Trucy ldhfslkgsdg; :larry:

call me crazy

I GUESS YOU CAN SAY THEY APPRECIATE EACH OTHER'S FACIAL EXPRESSION MOAR THAT WAY HURR HURRRRR

NinjaMonkey wrote:

And thereby giving it an automatic 'M rating'. :nick:

In fact, why stop there...why not have a cutscene which shows Apollo and Trucy 'making the beast with two backs' so to speak. :nick:

:beef: :cody-shock2: :wacky-edgy: :maya-shock: :apollo-shock:
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

DIIIICKHAIR~

:beef:

crescendio wrote:
:beef:

To the power of n, my friend. To the power of n.

hurr hurr I'm such a math geek lol

theatrejunkie wrote:

Pearl the Barrister wrote:
Spoiler:
My GS5 cases *= made up by me:
-The Turned Turnabout
-The Unnamed Turnabout
-Turnabout Timpani
-Turnabout AI-16
-The Past, Turned About
-Combinative Turnabout

Short Summary: When Apollo’s ex- evil math teacher is murdered and April May, recently released from prison, is arrested, Apollo defends her.

S.S: A routine murder trial (or as routine as it gets) leads into a world of horror and mystery as AI-16 ( see 1-5) is finally explained.

Co-council: none, Trucy
S.S: Famous band director Samuel Davis is murdered shortly after getting into a public fight with rival Gene LeFant. LeFant is arrested for the murder, and Apollo is dragged into the case.

4: AI-16 Turnabout
Prosecutor: Lana Skye
Defense: Mia Fey
Co-council: Phoenix Wright (wearing a brown suit)
S.S.: The flashback case, AI-16, involving the death of the proprietor of the newly founded “Blue Screens, Inc.” Lisa Basil, his 2nd-in-command, is arrested for his murder. Who did it? As if you didn’t already know.

Defendant: Fransiska Edgeworth (as she is now)
Co-counsel: Trucy and Phoenix
Murder Weapon: hypodermic syringe(s)
S.S: Phoenix is somewhat overjoyed to see his old friend Miles Edgeworth, even if he is in the hospital and Fransiska is now his wife (and as arrogant as ever) but, when a doctor is killed, and Edgeworth injured, Phoenix persuades (read: blackmails him with forged notes) Apollo to take Fransiska’s case. Be warned. The real killer may be a slight surprise.

6: Combinative Turnabout
Prosecutor: Franziska Edgeworth, Godot, Klavier Gavin, Charles Majesco*
Defense: Mia Fey (channeled by Maya), Apollo
Co-counsel: Grossberg, Trucy, Phoenix
Defendant: Lawrence Curls
Murder Weapon: Gun (colt 45 revolver)
Murderer: Richard Wellington
Victim: The Warden (Janet Wellington)
S.S.: A warden is killed with a colt 45 in a jail. However, many, many witnesses testimonies conflict, and with over 20 witnesses, you have to figure out which one isn’t lying… A culmination of GS1-5.
All witnesses:
1. Wesley Stickler
2. Gumshoe, Yves Johnson*, Angel Starr, Alita Tiala, Kristoph Gavin, Lisa Basil
3. Ema, Mike Meekins, John Smith*, Reginald Baker*, Timothy Wills*, Danielle Davis*, Michaela Rivers*
4. Detective Sherman*, Harvey Wills*
5. Ema, Nurse Garry *, Nurse Edison*, Lotta Hart, Tammy Foxy *, Miles Edgeworth, Jr.*
6. Gumshoe, Ini, Acro, Redd White, Luke Atmey, Furio Tigre, Richard Wellington, Matt Engarde

I edited my cases to include more epicness. Here they are now:
Spoiler:
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney – Wright For All
=======================================================================
Defense Team: Trolly
Short Summary: When Apollo’s ex- evil math teacher is murdered and April May, recently released from prison, is arrested, Apollo defends her. The murderer was Wesley Stickler who murdered her with his giant dictionary.

Defense Team: Trolly
S.S: A routine murder trial (or as routine as it gets) leads into a world of horror and mystery as AI-16 ( see 1-5) is finally explained. What happened was that the person who owned Blue Screens Inc was being blackmailed, and then they got murdered. So, everyone thought Lisa Basil did it. Except, due to a lack of evidence (some evidence got lost during the case), she was acquitted. She knew who did it (Harvey Wills), and so she saught revenge against them. Oh, and Maya and Pearl finally reappear in this case.

Defense Team: Apollo by himself; Trolly
S.S: Famous band director Samuel Davis is murdered shortly after getting into a public fight with rival Gene LeFant. LeFant is arrested for the murder, and Apollo is dragged into the case. However, Trucy gets almost killed by a tuba and goes to hospital, and Apollo must complete the first part of the case COMPLETELY BY HIMSELF. The real murderer is Jane Darke, who is related to Joe Darke (the bish from 1-5*).

4: Turnabout Synanon (FLASHBACK CASE TWO PARTS LOL)
Prosecutors: Lana Skye (Pt. 2) and Neil Marshall (Pt. 1)
Defense Teams: Mia and Grossberg; Mia and Nick (wearing brown suit)
S.S.: The flashback case, AI-16, involving the death of the proprietor of the newly founded “Blue Screens, Inc.” Lisa Basil, his 2nd-in-command, is arrested for his murder. The case is cut short due to a tragic incident at the police station **coughcoughSL9coughcough**, and a new, decisive witness is introduced in part two. Not only is it decided that the witness' testimony can not be trusted, it is wondered if the prosecution forged evidence (the witness didn't even see the crime anyway). Lisa Basil is acquitted, though, as there is not enough evidence to prove a case.

Defense Team (s): Trolly; Polly and Nick
Defendant: Franziska Edgeworth (as she is now)
Murder Weapon: bottle

6: Combine, My Turnabout
Prosecutor(s): Godot, Franziska Edgeworth. Miles Edgeworth, Winston Payne, Charles Majesco
Defense Team(s): Trolly, Nick and Maya, Nick and Mia/Pearl, Nick and Pearl
Defendant: Dawn Glasael
Victim: Lamiroir
Murderer: Valant Gramarye
S.S.: Lamiroir got hers! Now what? A mysterious woman is arrested, and Apollo grudgingly agrees to take her case. An accident (a la 3-5) occurs after the first day of trial, and Godot, Trucy, and Apollo can not come to court for the second day of trial. Sooo... who takes over? PHOENIX! Who recently got his attorney's badge back. Maya, Mia, and Pearl appear as the co-council. After the second day of trial, there is only a recess until the next day (with no opportunity for investigation, as it nears 10:00). The prosecution team (Franziska and Edgey) from the previous day got kicked out, so Payne and Majesco have to appear. Anyway, the climax winds down, and it is discovered that the real murderer of Lamiroir is Valant.
All witnesses:
1. Wesley Stickler
2. Gumshoe, Yves Johnson*, Angel Starr, Alita Tiala, Kristoph Gavin, Reginald Baker*, Lisa Basil
3. Ema, Mike Meekins, John Smith*, Timothy Wills*, Danielle Davis*, Michaela Rivers*
4. (pt. 1) Detective Goodman, Lucy Cole (pt. 2) Lucy Cole, Kristoph Gavin
5. Gumshoe, Nurse Garry *, Nurse Edison*, Lotta Hart, Tammy Foxy *, Miles Edgeworth, Jr.*
6. Detective Gumshoe, Farrah Fawcett, Dean (the Bellboy's brother), the Bellboy, Robert Glasael, and Valant Gramarye

PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Aww, it wants to take a picture of you!

The Pie wrote:
Apollo Justice will get a sex change and switch his name to "Artemis"

Spoiler: If that happens...
prosecutorwannabe will go all lesbian over Apollo which is now Artemis.:godot:

ImageImageImageImage
Possibly the only Winston Payne fangirl on Court-Records...

It Burns!

The 4th wall is broken and you are the new judge because the two other ones went to Las Vegas. So you can watch Hobo!Phoenix and Frilly!Edgeworth facing off in court while Apollo flutters around, having lots of BL moments with the distraught, angsty Klavier. Thus, there are new minigames, where you dye a Santa beard and slam a gavel. Wait, that isn't a theory.
Okay, one theory of win coming up:
Spoiler: Crack Alert!
Godot returns after his 7 year prison sentence only to find that coffee is now rationed! He enters himself into a Caffine Addicts Anonymous group. A week after he joins, almost all of the members get killed (except him and one absentee). He has no alibi because he is too ashamed to say that he had been having hot in-the-closet (literally) "fun" with Ghost!Mia. No one would believe him if he said that anyway. It turns out that the killer is China (yes, the country.) as it had poisoned the group's supply of coffee gum (like nicotine gum, only for coffee addicts) with huge doses of melamine. I don't know how Phoenix proves that. But he does. And I don't know how they sentence China. I mean, it's a country! Note: Godot didn't die because he is made of win. No, really. Oh, fine. He refused to take the coffee gum because it was latte flavoured. Happy now?

In Soviet Russia, Coffee drinks you.

Okay, I don't know if someone already said something like this, but...

Spoiler: Major AJ Spoilers!
Okay so, Apollo wants to find out more about his background/family, and discovers that one of his parents is dead; yet he can't find any info on the other parent *coughcoughThalassacoughcough*

So he is sitting there one day, thinking of what to do, when Phoenix walks by, and says that he could try a spirit medium.

And who are our favorite mediums?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

So Apollo ends up going to the Kurain village so Maya/Pearls could channel his mom/dad. Then Maya/Pearls ends up channeling his dad, who tells him that his mom is Thalassa Gramarye. After this, Maya/Pearls tries to channel his mom, (because he thinks that she's still dead.) When Maya/Pearls tells him that she can't be channeled, he goes into a frenzy, and head home to tell Trucy.

Meanwhile, Klavier a random person gets killed. (Sorry Klavier fans, just wanna spice up the drama ;D)

And blahblahblah.

By the time the trial is over, Apollo and Trucy meet up with Thalassa, and they become a happy family happily ever after. I MEAN GET KILLED NO WAIT...

You know what? Wing it at the end. ;D

That was... confusing...

The Cookie is the murder weapon.

I think they'll...
Spoiler:
HAVE A HOBO STYLE COURT ROOM! Y'know, cardboard boxes and bottles and...stuff. And eyeryone one will be hobos because it's actually a DISEASE thats taking over the WORLD! I can imagine Edgey in...what...Hobo-chic? I dunno. But we need pictures anyway. The only person unaffected will be Gumshoe, though as he's too poor for hobo-ness. He'll then get depressed, kill someone and the DIVIDE BY ZERO causing the world to implode.

Tee-Hee :3
"The camera is glaring at me...*glares*"-Edgey
"...Think of the kittens!"-Pheonix
Actually, those quotes fit well together O.o
ImageImageImageImageImage

PK Rockin'

Phoenix and Trucy leave Apollo on his own; he runs the Justice and Co. Law Offices while the two of them head down to Los Angeles for a "change of scenery". Phoenix keeps it a secret, but he is actually working with a criminal syndicate: Nile, infamous for eluding the police and conducting art-based scams and such for decades. Trucy disappears one day.

Meanwhile, a confused Miles Edgeworth shows up on Apollo's doorstep, and he has STUBBLE. The two of them discuss Phoenix before heading down to Los Angeles, following a brochure left by Phoenix for some old hotel in the middle of nowhere.

They stay in this hotel and follow clues left by Phoenix to figure out where he is and what he has done. During this time, they must interrogate pompous teenagers more emo than Mr. Emoworth himself, face off against pirate grandmas, solve puzzles for doll-throwing children, and all the while drinking themselves some good bourbon.

Also trying to escape air-tight chambers.

....I LOVE HOTEL DUSK :gant:
(previously Timcampy-chan; I...I forgot my password...)

A regular Frankie fan.

Spoiler: No More Heroes Spoilers.
Apollo will become an otaku who wins a cheap ass lightsaber from an online auction. Apollo meets Maya, kills Klavier -YAY-, and becomes an assassin. He will then have to fight his way to the top! The number one assassin will ultimately be Oldbag who is actually his -insert REALLY weird and fast explanation here- Then, and only then, will he get to fight Sir Phoenix Motherfu***r who now has an awesome Irish accent! An anticlimactic battle ensues and leaves you with the question of who won?!

In the name of Harman. <Cookie for whoever gets it.<
I've got blisters on my fingers!

Uptown Girl wrote:
Apollo will become an otaku who wins a cheap ass lightsaber from an online auction. Apollo meets Maya, kills Klavier -YAY-, and becomes an assassin. He will then have to fight his way to the top! The number one assassin will ultimately be Oldbag who is actually his -insert REALLY weird and fast explanation here- Then, and only then, will he get to fight Sir Phoenix Motherfu***r who now has an awesome Irish accent! An anticlimactic battle ensues and leaves you with the question of who won?!

Highlander - Ace Attorney Edition! :gant:

I would so get that game.

A regular Frankie fan.

Masha wrote:
Uptown Girl wrote:

Highlander - Ace Attorney Edition! :gant:

I would so get that game.

Oldbag in a tight tanktop and half naked. Who would'nt buy that game?
I've got blisters on my fingers!

Uptown Girl wrote:
Oldbag in a tight tanktop and half naked. Who would'nt buy that game?

Oh. My. Gosh.

HORRIBLE IMAGES FLOODING MY EYES! :zap:

Okay um a not so cracky theory o_O

Spoiler:
GS5 goes wayyy way back

When Gregory Edgeworth was an Ace Attorney.

Cue in young Payne, Kid Phoenix Larry and Edgeworth, and the young and beautiful Wendy Oldbag with young Greaser! Damon Gant, the ladies man.

With looking into Gregory's past, Apollo uses said information to solve relevant cases.

Apollo finds out that he and Trucy are related and goes BAW because Phoenix wouldn't tell him shit, and Trucy is now more clingy than evar.

Vera becomes a Police Sketch Artist who has a crush on Apollo, and Klavier continues prosecuting as well as develops a solo artists career on the side while nursing a crush on Apollo who secretly wants him too.

Phoenix is still around, but has now taken his bar exam and is back to work, thus he will only get cameos with Trucy or talking about his days of youth where he knew Young Edgeworth and Gregory, his dad. This will all bring the GS1 - 4 main characters together for a huge trial that involves someone so sinister, it makes Dahlia and Kristoph look innocent.

OR

Phoenix takes his bar exam and passes, thus, resuming to his life as an attorney and is finally feeling whole again with his Daughter Trucy and her half brother Apollo Justice. But all is not well.

While hes off solving cases as normal, Phoenix discovers that Dahlia had not been executed, but rather, Iris has, and Dahlia actually broke out.

With Kristoph.

And together they form the Hate Phoenix club population...2 XD And they share their poison fetishes amongst eachother while trying to target the people he loves.

Now he must balance his career with the obligation of keeping his daughter safe. This will lead into him contacting Edgeworth and Maya into helping him like in the old days.

Spoiler:
In GS5, the new Prosecutor will come...from Germany.

She will only be 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD

She'll have a total crush on Apollo, have a barbie fetish, and be a complete prodigy. She learned how to play the guitar at age 3 and can speak like 8 languages.

Klavier will suddenly disappear, and some new character will probably hang around Apollo and Trucy.

Spoiler:
Apollo's father was a performer right?
It'll turn out to be Max Galatica :cards:

:pshhh: + :gipsy: = :odoroki:

Titanium Ronin

OOh, this is FUN.

5 cases( of course)

1. Turnabout Trade

Defense: Apollo w/Phoenix, now back as a lawyer and in a new suit.
Defendant : Gumshoe, now Head Detective, but still the same as ever.
Victim : Major E. (Edward) Vent. A Major in the army killed at the docks. Was working with Gumshoe on investigating a possible leak in intelligence to antagonistic groups. They were just there to set up bugs in the area. Gumshoe was asked to help because the police department was suspected in involvement. A bug was also placed on him.
Prosecutor : Payne
Murderer : Daniel Jackson, a shipping boat captain who also worked for an underground group trying to sell millitary secrets.
Witnesses : Lt. John Bryde, Ema Skye, Gumshoe, Daniel Jackson

Twist: This is another Long 1st case like in GS4. the phases go:

Court -> Investigate -> Court
The twist is that Major Vent was actually involved in the Leak, and planned to pin the rap on Gumshoe, knowing the police department was suspected in involvement. He chose gumshoe for obvious reasons. However, this turned out to be his undoing. The Bug that was Labled as Gumshoe's ( a bug was secretly placed on him by Lt. Bryde) was actually connected to Major Vent's in that Gumshoe's voice was seen as connected to the point where Major vent was actually standing. Through Gumshoe Being gumshoe, he accidentally switched some wires, and as a result was told to go to the wrong place, as was major Vent. This resulted in Jackson thinking he had been double-crossed, and killed Major Vent. Hints are given toward Apollo's father being in the millitary. Case ends with Lt. Bryde being happy at seeing Gumshoe and Maggey, now married with a small child, innocent.

Case 2: Turnabout Reunions

Defense : Apollo w/Trucy. Phoenix is working on his own case.
Defendant : Jake Gofer (Pearl's Boyfriend, she's super clingy) - A delivery boy who works for the Post Office
Victim : Fey Family ( Crime is of Stealing The Urn as well as The family's Savings, which is not found out until the 2nd day)
Prosecutor : New Girl, My name Verita Simms, an apprentice of Edgeworth. Has a grudge against Apollo for some reason. Hates people who lie and cheat above all, especially those who do so to gain an unfair advantage.
Thief : Pearl's Father (No name yet) - reduced to a thief after being kicked out by Morgan
Witnesses : Ema Skye, Maya Fey, Pearl Fey, Jake Gofer, Bikini, Pearl's father(which you don`t find out until the last trial phase)
Twist:
Standard case "Length" for case 2 of every game. 2 courts, 2 investigations. Phoenix only meets Maya and Pearl again during the 2nd day, when he gives you help. Case Begins as Apollo is returnign home from taking Trucy to a theater to see "uncle Valant" perform. Apollo gets lost along the way back and in the rain, comes to stop by Kurain village. not knowing who Maya and Pearl are, Apollo asks to stay the night. Some evidence is heard that night and Apollo goes out to see. Maya is there with a sullen face, talking to pearl, as Jake is held by some of the villagers. Maya couldn`t believe it, but she saw Jake stealing the Urn, as did some villagers training with her in a late-night session. Pearl sees that he is a lawyer, and finds out his connection to Pheonix. Apollo takes the case, even though a room of witnesses saw Jake do it. Turns out that Jake actually WAS holding the Urn, but only after taking it from the original thief, Pearl's Dad. This is why he did not stop when he saw that maya saw him, he didn`t want to get her in danger. Eventually, he gets far, but slips up, and hits his head. Pearl's dad cathes up with him and plants evidence to frame him, having Filled the Urn with large abouts of Cash he stole from the Feys.

I`ll edit as I type the others.
Love is Patient, Love is faith, Love is everlasting
Page 4 of 6 [ 223 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps