Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 3[ 108 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Lunaria's Graphics [Update 2-27-09: GK Spoiler Graphic]Topic%20Title

Moving on up!

I thought I would make my own little place on the forums to share the many and various things I have created with Ace Attorney Images. Please feel free to comment and offer critiques; I'm still learning how to use Photoshop properly and any tips on how to make things look cleaner or cooler is always appreciated.

If anyone wants to use one of the avatars or sigs I've made, you are welcome to do so but please give credit. Also, save them on your own tinypic, photobucket, or imageshack, whatever you use to upload images to the forums.

2-27-09
Here are some new Chez Geek Cards I made. One of them is a redo of an earlier card now that I have the proper font.

Spoiler: GK Demo Spoilers. Don't open if you haven't played.

1-19-09
Made my Monopoly Board avatar size.

Also cleaned up this page a bit so it wasn't as cluttered.

1-12-09
Check my latest post to see my sig WIP.

1-10-2009
Spoiler: More GK Avatar Edits
First Set: Difference Clouds overlay on top of the existing avatar.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Second Set: Plastic Wrap layer duplicated and overlayed over existing avatar with Difference Cloud layer on top of it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

1-2-2009
Spoiler: Gyakuten Kenji Avatar Edits, now with 57% more background differentiation
Image Image Image Image

12-22-2008
Spoiler: Gyakuten Kenji Avatars
Image Image Image
The known main characters: Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Mikumo.

Image Image Image Image
The known other characters: Franziska, Makoto, Ichiru, Zinc.

12-16-2008
Spoiler: More Job Cards
ImageImage

12-11-2008
Spoiler:
Job Cards:
Image Image

Person Cards:

Activity Cards:
Image Image Image Image Image

Thing Cards:

Whenever Cards:
Image Image Image

12-9-2008

My magnum opus.
Spoiler: Photo Manipulation: Monopoly
I made this in response to a kink meme request. It took more than ten hours to choose, clean, and assemble everything but I think it was worth it.

I really like to make sigs, so here are some samples of my work.
Spoiler: Sigs
My first signature. I made it at work when I had nothing to do.

I made this one for fun.

I made this one after I wrote a fic about these two.

My current sig. I made it in respose to something that was said in another thread that irked me. Instead of getting mad, I just decided to use my literary criticism/photoshop skills to make this.

I like to make avatars too, but they're not as fun.
Spoiler: Avatars
My first avatar.

My second avatar.

Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Last edited by Lunaria42 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
Re: Lunaria's GraphicsTopic%20Title

Can't object to his own testimony

Erm... the disembodied arm in Objectionopoly... is kinda disturbing... Other than that, that's some great Photoshopping.
"Lassie, shut your gob."

Moving on up!

Rob-McLarson wrote:
Erm... the disembodied arm in Objectionopoly... is kinda disturbing... Other than that, that's some great Photoshopping.

I never thought of it that way. I didn't want to use the traditional Monopoly arrow, so I figured Phoenix's objecting arm would do just fine. Thanks for your comments.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

And pure awesome = s to the exy.

Lunaria42 wrote:
My first avatar.

Bwuahaha. I love it.
I shall now bookmark this thread to keep track of your stuff. :yogi:
Perhaps try putting a link to here in your sig? That's what I'd probably do if I created a thread.

Moving on up!

WunderbarPhalanges wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:
My first avatar.

Bwuahaha. I love it.
I shall now bookmark this thread to keep track of your stuff. :yogi:
Perhaps try putting a link to here in your sig? That's what I'd probably do if I created a thread.

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the idea. I'll get to work on doing that. I was just about to open photoshop and work on something new. Maybe I'll try to make something Christmas related. I don't know, but I think it will be AA related.

What do you see behind the mask?

I want to comment on all of those there. As you stated, you could use some more attention from people here.

Spoiler: Photo Manipulation: Monopoly
I made this in response to a kink meme request. It took more than ten hours to choose, clean, and assemble everything but I think it was worth it.

As I commented on your DA, I love it. It's a funny idea and nicely done. I like the names, designs and stuff you chose very much!

Spoiler: Photo Manipulation: Edgeworth
This is one in a series. I'll probably go back and make the resizing more consistent among them.

Someone (probably crouton) wanted to see Edgeworth dance.

I couldn't resist.

All of them are acceptable done and very funny ideas. Thumbs up for a good laugh!

Spoiler: Photo Manipulation: Makoto
Yes it's a girl's body, but does it really matter?

He plays every sport.

Oh Makoto, why do you look so much better on a woman's body?

I'm so glad I went grocery shopping and saw this. (Credit to Ceres for the alternate Makoto head.)

Again, nicely done and very entertaining.

Spoiler: Photo Manipulation: Makoto/Edgeworth
Edgeworth is not amused.

Edgeworth is horrified.

*giggle* Sweeet.

Spoiler: Dr. Hotti is bad (and I'm going to hell).
Edited from one that featured that notorious bear, you know the one, don't make me say it.

Again a funny thingy, nicely made.

Spoiler: Sigs
My first signature. I made it at work when I had nothing to do.

I made this one for fun.

I made this one after I wrote a fic about these two.

My current sig. I made it in respose to something that was said in another thread that irked me. Instead of getting mad, I just decided to use my literary criticism/photoshop skills to make this.

I really like those, since I'm a fan of simply designed sigs. Although I would say the one with Edgey and Mia is a bit TOO simple, but that's just my opinion. I really like the patterns and colors you used on the other ones. And the last one is pretty funny.

My first avatar.

My current avatar.

Haha, the first one made me giggle. AND I totally agree with it. Good work, interesting background pattern.
Your current one ... Hm, I'm not sure, something irks me about it. It's not bad and I like the idea, but I feel like something is missing there. Or the motive is just a bit too big for something like an avatar. Yeah, I think this would look better as a sig.

Moving on up!

Perrydotto wrote:

My first avatar.

My current avatar.

Haha, the first one made me giggle. AND I totally agree with it. Good work, interesting background pattern.
Your current one ... Hm, I'm not sure, something irks me about it. It's not bad and I like the idea, but I feel like something is missing there. Or the motive is just a bit too big for something like an avatar. Yeah, I think this would look better as a sig.

Thanks you for all your comments. I try to stick to simple backgrounds because I don't know how to do anything complicated yet. To keep them from being too simply (like the Edgeworth/Mia one) I play around with colors and filters until I achieve an effect that I'm pleased with. I usually go into it only knowing what colors I want (which I draw from the characters in the work) and then I play around with Photoshop.

The current avatar lacks a distinct background; it's just the gradient tool and the blur tool on young Edgeworth. It would probably work better as sig or even a wallpaper.

I should have some new things up later today. They are more parody items, but I still need to do some tweaking on them before I feel they will be presentable. They'll still be rough drafts, but I want to make them the best they can possibly be first.

Lunaria42 wrote:
Thanks you for all your comments. I try to stick to simple backgrounds because I don't know how to do anything complicated yet. To keep them from being too simply (like the Edgeworth/Mia one) I play around with colors and filters until I achieve an effect that I'm pleased with. I usually go into it only knowing what colors I want (which I draw from the characters in the work) and then I play around with Photoshop.

On this subject, I'm gonna stick my nose in for a second.
I don't find it to be too simple.
And now, I shall back this comment with at least a smidgen of theory, etc. (condensed) :think:

The graphics of Edgeworth and Mia balance each other out well and the fade color works well with the graphics.
The difference in shape at the edges between the two (the white space, as it is called) on the sides adds some variety, though it's still a fairly symmetrical design.
Text, text, text. I love you.
Many people always center, which isn't necessarily bad but is very overdone... and people have an assumption that centering works better than aligning to the left or right.
The text, especially when combined with the graphics... works very well left-aligned as opposed to centered or right.
Actually, I believe centering would look really off in that one.
(On the subject of centering, the centering in the rest of the sigs works well with their designs).
... buwha, you wanted constructive criticism/comments, eh? Thar it be.

That wasn't very condensed, was it...?

Quick question: How did you do the background on the Klavier and Franziska sig?

Moving on up!

WunderbarPhalanges wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:

On this subject, I'm gonna stick my nose in for a second.
I don't find it to be too simple.
And now, I shall back this comment with at least a smidgen of theory, etc. (condensed) :think:

The graphics of Edgeworth and Mia balance each other out well and the fade color works well with the graphics.
The difference in shape at the edges between the two (the white space, as it is called) on the sides adds some variety, though it's still a fairly symmetrical design.
Text, text, text. I love you.
Many people always center, which isn't necessarily bad but is very overdone... and people have an assumption that centering works better than aligning to the left or right.
The text, especially when combined with the graphics... works very well left-aligned as opposed to centered or right.
Actually, I believe centering would look really off in that one.
(On the subject of centering, the centering in the rest of the sigs works well with their designs).
... buwha, you wanted constructive criticism/comments, eh? Thar it be.

That wasn't very condensed, was it...?

Quick question: How did you do the background on the Klavier and Franziska sig?

Thank you for your con crit. I'm not a big fan of centering either, I just place the text where I think it looks the best in the overall composition of the work. With the Mia and Edgeworth one, I wanted to show him in the dark and her in the light to almost show that she was no longer here, but that he remembered her fondly. It's a head canon thing, what can I say.

The Klavier/Franziska one was pretty simple. I did a black/purple gradient diagonally. Then I used the Filter>Sketch>Graphic pen to make it look that way. I adjust it in the Graphic pen menu to my liking and then hit OK and it came out like that. You can adjust the light/dark balance, the stroke length, and the stroke direction.

Lunaria42 wrote:
Thank you for your con crit. I'm not a big fan of centering either, I just place the text where I think it looks the best in the overall composition of the work. With the Mia and Edgeworth one, I wanted to show him in the dark and her in the light to almost show that she was no longer here, but that he remembered her fondly. It's a head canon thing, what can I say.

The Klavier/Franziska one was pretty simple. I did a black/purple gradient diagonally. Then I used the Filter>Sketch>Graphic pen to make it look that way. I adjust it in the Graphic pen menu to my liking and then hit OK and it came out like that. You can adjust the light/dark balance, the stroke length, and the stroke direction.

You're welcome ^_^
It sounds like you naturally have a good eye.
Your wanting to show him dark/her light did convey that message very well.
Ah, good ol' head cannon.

I don't think that I've ever used the Graphic pen filter before.
But it looks like I should definitely give it a try. Thanks. ^_^

Re: Lunaria's Graphics [Updated 12-11-2008]Topic%20Title

Moving on up!

As promised, more graphics for today. These are parodies of a card game called Chez Geek. You can find out more about the game here and see some sample cards here.

Basically, its a game where each player is a roomate in an apartment. You try to earn points (slack) by doing activities and buying items. This past summer, I decided I wanted to make a Phoenix Wright version of this game, but didn't have the skills necessary to make the cards looks nice. I've since learned more tricks with Photoshop, so now I present to you some sample cards from the game.

I cleaned each card type and made them a base so I can make future cards. I had to redo the gradients on each so they would be smooth. Before I fixed them they were very pixelated. The only things I have not edited on the cards are: the Card Types, Slack number, Cost, and Image box. I did clean the inside of the image box so it would be a uniform color. I'll change the font later when I can find an approriate replacement. For now I'm using Comic Sans for the new text. Any suggestions on font that would match closer to the original text would be appreaciated.

Job Cards: What job your character holds in the game. I wasn't sure if sprite art or official art would look better.
Image Image

Person Cards: People you invite into your room or who enter by other means. They can be good or bad.

Activity Cards: Vary in type, but basically what you can do to earn Slack. I made one of Tres Bien because in the original game there is a Cafe cards. There are also several Nookie cards in the game, so I decided to make one as well. I'm not sure which picture go with for this one, so I want to hear from you guys. What would be the funniest?
Image Image Image Image Image

Thing Cards: Things you can buy in the game. I know you really can't buy an Attorney's Badge, but just think of the price as the fee Phoenix had to pay to get his paperwork processed. You can buy other types of things in the game too (Food, Booze, and other generic items).

Whenever Cards: These are cards that you can play at anytime during the game, even when it isn't your turn. They can cancel another player's actions or do other things beneficial to you or to other players as well. I couldn't decided which picture I liked best, and the third one I saved because I thought it looked cool. I didn't even think of layering the images in this way, it was just an accident.
Image Image Image

I used quotes come from the games as flavor text (except for the ones on the activity cards). Let me know what you think of these. I worked very hard on them, (about seven to eight hours, but most of that was cleaning each card type and maticulously cleaning the Phoenix and Mia sprites). Any suggestion on how to clean things fast, but efficiently (i.e. not loosing important pixels) would also be appreciated.
Re: Lunaria's Graphics [Update 12-11-2008]Topic%20Title

Oh noes, I is suspect!

Really freakin good, I like them, but I liked them when you were making them :)

Keep it up lulu!

Hit me up!
Xfire screen name: drakemasters
AIM Screen name: Valesh Demon

Moving on up!

Shades wrote:
Really freakin good, I like them, but I liked them when you were making them :)

Keep it up lulu!

You're just saying that because I occasionally make you dinner and clean the house.

Chez Wright?

PURE WIN, I SAY!!

Moving on up!

Perrydotto wrote:
Chez Wright?

PURE WIN, I SAY!!

That could work. All the Chez games, as my friends and I call them, have a G theme. There is Chez Geek (the regular one), Chez Goth (a goth/emo themed one), Chez Greek (college themed), Chez Grunt (military themed), and Chez Guevara (guerilla warfare themed).

When I thought about it over the summer I remember thinking Chez Gyakuten might be good, but I'm open for suggestions. I have a file somewhere on computer where I kept ideas for other cards. I know I have all the nookie ones mapped out, but if you guys have hilarious suggestions for those or other cards I'll gladly listen.

Chez Gyakuten?
Even better.

Well, I don't really have any good ideas right now, but I will surely let you know if have some.
Since I love this game, I would be glad to see a PW themed one!

Moving on up!

Perrydotto wrote:
Chez Gyakuten?
Even better.

Well, I don't really have any good ideas right now, but I will surely let you know if have some.

Awesome, I am glad to have the help of a Chez Geek fan. Now I really want to play the game, but no one is home to play

Lunaria42 wrote:
Perrydotto wrote:
Chez Gyakuten?
Even better.

Awesome, I am glad to have the help of a Chez Geek fan. Now I really want to play the game, but no one is home to play

Huh, I don't even own it. A good buddy of mine does.
Reminds me that I haven't played the game in a while ... Hmmm ...

With those cards ... Just make sure that you include epic quotes. AND COFFEE.

Moving on up!

Perrydotto wrote:
Huh, I don't even own it. A good buddy of mine does.
Reminds me that I haven't played the game in a while ... Hmmm ...

With those cards ... Just make sure that you include epic quotes. AND COFFEE.

Of course, of course. I want to make a job card for each character type, so there will be an Edgeworth, Mia, Maya, Godot, Gumshoe, basically all the main characters will be job cards and the witnesses/clients will be Person cards.
Re: Lunaria's Graphics [Update 12-16-2008]Topic%20Title

Moving on up!

Here are some more Chez Geek card manipulations. This time I changed the Free Time, Income, and Slack Goal text as well.

ImageImage

These are both gifts to other CR members. Edgeworth is for crouton, and I based his card off the Corporate Drone character. The real card's benefit is being able to draw an extra card at your turn. However, I thought the Nookie bonus combined with that famous quote would be a much nicer gift.

Daryan is for crescendio, and I based his card off the Model character from Chez Goth. On the orignal card, it is clothes and shinies that give the character a slack bonus. I thought the new item types suited Daryan better. It took me a while to find a good quote, but I think that one sums him up perfectly.

In reality you would think that Daryan would have less free time, but I guess you can rationalize it to the fact that he's not always pursuing rockstar things. You would also think that Daryan makes more money because he is a Rockstar and a Detective, but let's just pretend that his detective salary is dismal and the royalites from the band make up the rest of his income. I guess I could have made his income variable, but the card I based it off of did not have that.

Last edited by Lunaria42 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Very sweet work, come out great. Especially the Edgey one, I really like that you chose one of the Gyakuten Kenji arts there.
Thumbs up!

Yo Dawg!

free exams. thats my favorite. cool art!

Moving on up!

Perrydotto wrote:
Very sweet work, come out great. Especially the Edgey one, I really like that you chose one of the Gyakuten Kenji arts there.
Thumbs up!

I think I'm going to do one for Apollo next. I have an idea based on one of the Chez Greek cards that's perfect for him. In fact, I might make that my next project. That game has several cards that would make great Ace Attorney cards.

Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:
free exams. thats my favorite. cool art!

The hardest part on that one was getting the tear off tags to look straight and identical. Thank you for the compliment, but I feel more comfortable with the term art manipulation for this type of work.
Re: Lunaria's Graphics [Update 12-22-08: Gyakuten Kenji Avatars]Topic%20Title

Moving on up!

Here are some Gyakuten Kenji avatars that I made. The background was an experiment in filters, layers, and colors.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
The known other characters: Franziska, Makoto, Ichiru, Zinc.

I would have done one of Oldbag, but she doesn't have an new GK art yet.

If you want to use any of these feel free to do so, but please give me credit for them (and host the image on your own site (photobucket, tinypic, etc.).

Also, this is something I made for Ceres. I used his Older Godot sprite (with permission) to make it. I changed the text on the card slightly (changed weed to booze.)

Naice. I like how the people are the same colour as the ripples behind them :3
^ Click for my graphics ^

Moving on up!

Nadindi wrote:
Naice. I like how the people are the same colour as the ripples behind them :3

Thanks. At first I did that opacity thing we talked about, but then I discovered I could blend the color like that if I chose the Luminosity option for the layers. I'm not sure how you would achieve the same effect in GIMP though, but I could do some screen caps of it in Photoshop to show you what I'm talking about, only if you want me to though.

Nah, that's okay, I know how to do that already. :3 Thanks for offering though. Keep up the good work! ^__^

Very cool new stuff, just as always.
I like the background effect of the avatars, altough it's a bit too metallic in my opinion.
And about the stuff about GIMP: There's an extension for GIMP which turns the layout into the one that Photoshop has. So, as long as GIMP has the functions and features you're talking about, it works the same way in GIMP as long as you use that extension.

*scribble scribble*

Ah, did someone have fun with the plastic wrap filter recently? :will: Looks like it. I like the avatars. However, on the Franziska avatar, the grey splotch near her nose looks a bit awkward-less like an intentional brush mark and more like you missed a spot when recoloring the art.
I make graphics for people. Yay me.

Moving on up!

bibliomaniac wrote:
Ah, did someone have fun with the plastic wrap filter recently? :will: Looks like it. I like the avatars. However, on the Franziska avatar, the grey splotch near her nose looks a bit awkward-less like an intentional brush mark and more like you missed a spot when recoloring the art.

Yes, I had a lot of fun with the plastic wrap tool. I'm not sure how that splotch go there. After making the first background (playing around with clouds and layers to make water), I re-adjusted the hue for each picture. I put the character image on top and set it to Luminosity in Photoshop which makes the images look like the color of the background. I guess I'll have to see if changing the hue on that one made an unitentional grey spot. More like though, I probably pressed the wrong key and didn't notice it. I think that happened to the Edgeworth one at first, but it was such a big error that I went back and changed it.

Right now I'm working on an image manipulation for a prompt on LJ. I'm almost done with it, but I still need to add some details to it. I might post it here, along with some other fills in the same vein, but I don't want to crowd my topic too much.

They're all very good, just one thing that's bothering me is that on your Gyakuten Kenji avatars, the plastic wrap backgrounds are all positioned exactly the same place; you can see it well with Ichiru and Zinc. I just think positioning them differently may add a more profound uniqueness to all of them.

Happy new year! ^_^

Moving on up!

Nadindi wrote:
They're all very good, just one thing that's bothering me is that on your Gyakuten Kenji avatars, the plastic wrap backgrounds are all positioned exactly the same place; you can see it well with Ichiru and Zinc. I just think positioning them differently may add a more profound uniqueness to all of them.

Happy new year! ^_^

Are you saying move the characters or move the backrounds into different positions?

With Mikumo and Makoto, I didn't have a choice because their art cuts off at that edge. I'll play around with reposition the others that are more flexible though. Franziska is stuck in her spot because of the same issues as those mentioned earlier, but I can move Gumshoe, Ichiro, and Zinc. I can also see about moving the backgrounds too. There's a reason why I never flatten my photoshop layers.

Lunaria42 wrote:
Here are some Gyakuten Kenji avatars that I made. The background was an experiment in filters, layers, and colors.

Image Image Image
]

I love the Gumshoe one the best. (He's my favorite character.) They're all really good though. ^^
Signature by Purple Angel.

Moving on up!

FirexxxSaber wrote:
I love the Gumshoe one the best. (He's my favorite character.) They're all really good though. ^^

I'm glad you like it. I plan on posting some different ones from the previous sections once I get them uploaded to photobucket. If you want to use Gumshoe as your avatar, you are welcome to. You just have to save it to your own account or tiny pic and I would appreciate credit. That's only if you want to use it though.

Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:

Happy new year! ^_^

Are you saying move the characters or move the backrounds into different positions?

With Mikumo and Makoto, I didn't have a choice because their art cuts off at that edge. I'll play around with reposition the others that are more flexible though. Franziska is stuck in her spot because of the same issues as those mentioned earlier, but I can move Gumshoe, Ichiro, and Zinc. I can also see about moving the backgrounds too. There's a reason why I never flatten my photoshop layers.

Not being familiar with photoshop, I can't help with what tools to use. I meant to move the backgrounds, because all of the boxes have the exact same pattern in the same place. Look at the area where these cirlces are, and you can tell it's the same;

ImageImageImageImage

You see?

What tool are you using for the background anyway, does it allow you to change the positions?

Moving on up!

Nadindi wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:

Happy new year! ^_^

Not being familiar with photoshop, I can't help with what tools to use. I meant to move the backgrounds, because all of the boxes have the exact same pattern in the same place. Look at the area where these cirlces are, and you can tell it's the same;

ImageImageImageImage

You see?

What tool are you using for the background anyway, does it allow you to change the positions?

That's what I thought you meant. I used several filtering and layering effects to make it look this way: clouds, difference clouds, and plastic wrap. I then changed the hue on each one to make the it match the character. I can move the bagrounds 180 degrees and it does make it look slightly different for a simple edit on a few of the avatars. So far I've changed the girl's and I'll post those changes as an update once I can change some of the others as well.

I wish I could move the background in other positions, but since it is not 200x200 it comes up short if I flip it 90 degrees. Of course, I could just make those avatars smaller, but I like to keep things consistent. Oh well, I'll see what I can do. Nothing says that I can't make the other avatars smaller too.

Lunaria42 wrote:
FirexxxSaber wrote:

I'm glad you like it. I plan on posting some different ones from the previous sections once I get them uploaded to photobucket. If you want to use Gumshoe as your avatar, you are welcome to. You just have to save it to your own account or tiny pic and I would appreciate credit. That's only if you want to use it though.

I'd love to! *shiny eyes* Thanks! :redd:
Signature by Purple Angel.
Re: Lunaria's Graphics [Update 1-2-09: GK Avatars Updated]Topic%20Title

Moving on up!

FirexxxSaber wrote:
I'd love to! *shiny eyes* Thanks! :redd:

Cool, I'm glad these could come of use to people.

Also I guess now is as good of a time as any to post the updated avatars I correct from the suggestions of both Nadindi and bibliomaniac.

Image Image Image Image

Franziska's and Mikumo's have been rotated 180 degrees. This seems to have fixed the problem biblio mentioned about the grey splotch on Franziska's nose. I think the art positions are different enough that you can't see the similarities between the two as much as with the originals.

With Ichiru and Zinc I flipped the background clockwise and counter clockwise respectively and then cropped the image to get rid of the blank space that created.

Hopefully this gives them a little more variety than they previously had. I was just having a little fun with the background, but next time I make a set of avatars I will probably put a little more creativity and originality in each of them so they don't end up being clones. Of course, I'm not sure how I'll achieve this using the same filter techniques, but I guess I did a new flitered image for each then they would not look too similar.

*scribble scribble*

Well, especially with this particular type of background you can get variance naturally. Clouds/difference clouds always comes up with a different random image, so if you did that on every avatar it would be different already. You could also experiment with amounts of the plastic wrap filter, or different final filters- I personally like Bas Relief and Chrome, because you can get some pretty cool effects that way. You can also try different types of distortion and lighting effects.
I make graphics for people. Yay me.

Moving on up!

bibliomaniac wrote:
Well, especially with this particular type of background you can get variance naturally. Clouds/difference clouds always comes up with a different random image, so if you did that on every avatar it would be different already. You could also experiment with amounts of the plastic wrap filter, or different final filters- I personally like Bas Relief and Chrome, because you can get some pretty cool effects that way. You can also try different types of distortion and lighting effects.

I'll have to try some of those. I'm not sure if I'll update these current avatars or just makes new ones for one of the other games.
Page 1 of 3 [ 108 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence