Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 10[ 374 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Any cases ideas ?Topic%20Title

..........bark?

Location: Paris, France (yeah i'm a frenchie, get over it... ^^)

I've been thinking of cases that would be cool. I only came up with one.

So it's Phoenix's birthday and all his friends are there (edgeworth, gumshoe, lotta hart...MAYA <3) and one of them is murdered. It would be a non-court case for once, and appolo would have to investigate with feenie, and then figure out it was a joke for his birthday.

Any ideas anyone ?
Objection your honor ! Capcom is FAR to slow in the making of Gyakuten saiban 5 !
Re: Any cases ideas ?Topic%20Title

Um...............no..........

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

No.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Reminds me of Another Day from TWEWY for some reason.

Frendship is golden.

Apollo72 wrote:
Um...............no..........

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
No.

Kefka Palazzo wrote:
Reminds me of Another Day from TWEWY for some reason.

Well those responses made me laugh.
How exactly could a Murder be a joke anyway?
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu

ARU.

Lol, reminds me of my random post idea for having the old-gens have cameos Minus the joke murder... I don't think Hobo!Nick would react that violently to the "surprise". I'm also pretty sure Edgeworth would have an excuse not to come.

Xashlei wrote:
I did get a rather weird idea though. What if it was Phoenix's birthday? That would be a childish excuse to have them (being Maya, Edgeworth maybe, Larry, new friends from the 7 years, etc.) come over to Wright Anything Agency for a short while, but... *shrug* Background characters you can examine? Or maybe text boxes show up (with their names?), as they blab on and on.

... I really don't know where that came from.

In serious case ideas, I want Apollo/other defense attorney to be mistaken. Serious. One case, you make everyone believe this guy guilty. Then some case later, you find out he/she wasn't the culprit after all. I'm still working on details.

A serial murder on the long run. I've been thinking of some rich kids orphanage setting (overused, but I doubt that a serial murder revolving around adopted puppies would be as... impacting. No offense to dog lovers. I am one too. x_x) Children getting adopted for their value in money, then getting murdered (assumed, since they might not be going to school anymore, corpse found?, etc.). [Then getting the cash somehow...] One person (or a group...?) would do this time again and again. An expert (or a handful of them?), who can impersonate others easily. No adopters were "the same person", the orphanage people would claim. They already checked heights, fingerprints, facial features, frequency of adopters coming/orphans being murdered, and more. Getting frustrated, some already said "cage every suspect, and see if the murders stop". The orphanage went to another option--to close down adoptions for a while. A long one, if need be. But a murder took place again, and looking to the latest victim's (pre-prepared, since even the kid knew he/she could die anytime) will piqued the curiosity of the detectives. An unrelated person to the orphanage and person him/her-self. "Suspicious!" They cried, and arrested this person immediately (who would obviously be, the defendant. Preferably someone who is already good friends with the defense attorney).

... It doesn't make sense (and it could be a stand-alone for being so long dammit), but it was cool while it brewed in my head. :uramidn:
ImageImageImageImage

OBJECTION!

I once had an idea like the movie "Memento", where the defendant can't remember anything up to the "incident" and has short term memory loss. What about one like "Groundhog Day" or "Flower Sun and Rain" which plays with time.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

How about one where the suspect couldn't possibly have done it- OH WAIT! *cough*Machi*cough*
Sig by the glorious Vickinator! Click it for Pokedopes Episode 2!

How about... someone is murdered on a bus, the driver is shocked, and accidentally hits someone on a bicycle. Turns out the cyclist is Phoenix-who-doesn't-have-a-driver's-license Wright, which is how Apollo is pulled into the case.

I dunno, the idea just came to me. :/

OBJECTION!

I think thats a good idea, who would the driver/murderer be?
How about a case like "Speed" where the killer puts a bomb on the bus?
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Gettin' Old!

No killing a main is a big deal, the outrage or losing one of those characters would outweigh the enjoyment of catching the killer.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Take a good look, everyone!

How's about our defendant is MAYA?!?!? I mean, wow, that would be so new, so original! That would rock!

:edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth:

The Tragic Clown wrote:
How's about our defendant is MAYA?!?!? I mean, wow, that would be so new, so original! That would rock!

:edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth: :edgeworth:

Lol! :keiko:
Sig by the glorious Vickinator! Click it for Pokedopes Episode 2!

THE BUS DRIVER IS VON KARMAAAAA.

Because that would definitely be possible.

Yes.

The evidence of literature's decline.

I'm sorry, but...
:redd: : No, no, no.... I kill the BUS DRIVER.

Apollo72 wrote:
Yes.

Pinball Music Fanatic

Narron wrote:

And win. That would definitely be win. That's it, case 5-5 is set! (although I like my own idea too...)

The McD
CR's resident pinball music fanatic. Also a nutcase.
Signature and avatar made by the incredible Biblio.

Zashlei: 4-1?

Anyway, there's a suicide but the spirit is channeled and is tried for the murder of themself.

I just had an idea for the final case myself. Lamiroir, after ten months on the waiting list, is finally due for her eye operation. However, someone (maybe the doctor) is trying to kill her during surgery! Plans backfire and a member of staff is killed instead, but the killer has a deep connection to Lamiroir, maybe something to do with Thalassa's first marriage? I would love more insight into what happened when she left the troupe and why.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Gettin' Old!

Coppo wrote:
I just had an idea for the final case myself. Lamiroir, after ten months on the waiting list, is finally due for her eye operation. However, someone (maybe the doctor) is trying to kill her during surgery! Plans backfire and a member of staff is killed instead, but the killer has a deep connection to Lamiroir, maybe something to do with Thalassa's first marriage? I would love more insight into what happened when she left the troupe and why.

Wait I thought she already had her eyesight by 4-4? Anyway besides that problem I'd like the thought of Apollo having a psycho father he has to put away in court.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Gamer

I don't know the details, but this is how I can see 2 of the cases working

5-1 After retaking the bar, phoenix finds himself being a rookie attorney once more in his technical first case... and who else should phoenix go up against then the major pain himself?

5-2 Maya can never seem to get a break, as shown in the first 3 games... so, she decides to once again get herself into trouble... afterwords, she decides to go see her old friend phoenix and have him bail her out...

... only to find out that phoenix has went on one of his secret missions again. So instead, she's forced to get the help of Apollo and phoenix's daughter, Trucy (maybe pearly could be a witness to the murder? ) at the end, phoenix finally shows up, says hi to Maya, and then we don't see her again till the credits

This is just how I can see things happening... feel free to disagree with me
Pastel horses + Defense Attorneys = ... Genius? Life is strange <_<

Gettin' Old!

zelda_tp_fan wrote:

5-1 After retaking the bar, phoenix finds himself being a rookie attorney once more in his technical first case... and who else should phoenix go up against then the major pain himself?

5-2 Maya can never seem to get a break, as shown in the first 3 games... so, she decides to once again get herself into trouble... afterwords, she decides to go see her old friend phoenix and have him bail her out...

... only to find out that phoenix has went on one of his secret missions again. So instead, she's forced to get the help of Apollo and phoenix's daughter, Trucy (maybe pearly could be a witness to the murder? ) at the end, phoenix finally shows up, says hi to Maya, and then we don't see her again till the credits

Ok I can see the first case as plausible cause it's a reasonable set up for the training case but 5-2 seems kinda degrading to Apollo. She's got a bad habit of making lawyers feel bad, first she wants Grossberg not Phoenix now she wants Phoenix not Apollo. Seems a little mean :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Gamer

Herr Blondie wrote:
zelda_tp_fan wrote:

Ok I can see the first case as plausible cause it's a reasonable set up for the training case but 5-2 seems kinda degrading to Apollo. She's got a bad habit of making lawyers feel bad, first she wants Grossberg not Phoenix now she wants Phoenix not Apollo. Seems a little mean :sadshoe:

Lulz, I can just see it happening eventually though... might as well get it over with now, right?

Besides, I'm sure Apollo would understand... :minuki:

Gettin' Old!

Blegh no, I don't want a Phoenix takeover....but thats a tale for another time :hoboleft:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Gamer

Herr Blondie wrote:
Blegh no, I don't want a Phoenix takeover....but thats a tale for another time :hoboleft:

I don't want a phoenix take over either... that would make apollo justice pointless, which would piss me off more than maya not appearing again in the ace attorney series

Gettin' Old!

zelda_tp_fan wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

I don't want a phoenix take over either... that would make apollo justice pointless, which would piss me off more than maya not appearing again in the ace attorney series

I know I know technically, in your case it's not Phoenix taking over it's just seemingly kinda cruel to Apollo :yuusaku: At least to me it is but meh thats how it goes.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Gamer

Herr Blondie wrote:
zelda_tp_fan wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

I know I know technically, in your case it's not Phoenix taking over it's just seemingly kinda cruel to Apollo :yuusaku: At least to me it is but meh thats how it goes.

Maybe a little... But hey, it happens... It's just the only way that I can see Maya actually appearing in the apollo justice era... outside of maybe a cameo in the credits...

OBJECTION Nyah Nyah~

Eh I have a pretty drawn out idea for the fifth game.

The first case starts out with Apollo defending some guy accused of a bank robbery. Although Apollo gets the guy the Not Guilty verdict, some evidence appears accusing the man of murder during the robbery he was at. As Apollo researches for the trial the next day, he runs into an old friend of his, a girl that used to work at Kristoph's law firm and went to law school with Apollo. The friend is currently defending Kristoph for his crimes, with Klavier leading the prosecution. She's pissed off at Apollo that he believes Kristoph is 100% guilty.

The next day, the trial begins. The prosecutor on this case is a new one. She's being hailed as a 13 year old law genius and is the daughter of the head of the prosecutor's office. As the trial goes on, Apollo's case becomes more and more hopeless, and eventually Apollo loses the case. Apollo is shocked that he lost, especially to just a child.

In Case 2, Apollo learns of the next case the girl is prosecuting. He convinces the accused to let him be the defense, and then lashes out at the girl, aiming for revenge. However, at the end of the first trial day, the girl ends up with the upper hand. Apollo, seeing no other choice, visits Kristoph, hoping for advice on the case. Instead, Kristoph taunts him. On the way out, Apollo meets with Klavier, who was on the way to see Kristoph. Klavier reminds Apollo of the importance of the truth, and the next day, Apollo is able to win the case.

In Case 3, Klavier is accused of murdering a prisoner while he was visiting Kristoph. The victim was a man who apparently had claimed to have been not guilty all along, and was put behind bars by Klavier. When Apollo goes to talk to Klavier, he admits he was the killer, and that he considered getting that man the guilty verdict a blotch on his career, as it was a time when he considered furthering his career more important than the truth. The head prosecutor takes this case, and in the beginning, it seems as if Klavier really did do it. The prisoner apparently took out a knife on Klavier and Klavier struck back in defense. However, the only witness to the crime, Kristoph, takes the stand, and in the end convinces the court that the victim had fallen on his own knife and that Klavier commited no murder. Apollo has his doubts, but in the end can see no reason for Kristoph lying, and Klavier is declared not guilty.

The head prosecutor meets up with Kristoph, who had requested to take the Klavier case. She is puzzled as to why Kristoph wanted her to take the case, as he had such a strong defense for Klavier, and Kristoph says that it was because she was one of the few people who still trusted him after all the accusations he's been through. The head prosecutor ponders this as she leaves, when Klavier meets with Kristoph. Klavier asks why Kristoph lied on the stand, and Kristoph taunts Klavier, saying that it must be eating up at him that a false verdict was decided. As Kristoph continues to taunt Klavier, he realizes that the head prosecutor was listening in on the conversation.

In case 4, the head prosecutor has turned up dead. This time it's Apollo versus the head prosecutor's daughter, who is confused as to why this happened. As the case goes on, the daughter battles with her feelings, as she never wanted to start a career so early on in life. When the true killer is finally revealed, the daughter, instead of lashing out at him, is able to accept that her mother is dead, and that although she'll take a break from prosecuting, she will return to continue her mother's legacy. However, the killer reveals that he was hired by someone to commit the murder, but before he can say who it was, he drops dead. During this case, Apollo meets up with his friend again, who discusses radical changes in Klavier's behaivor that she has observed during the trial.

Finally, in case 5, Apollo takes his next client. It seems to be a simple case, and Apollo is convinced that it should be an easy Not Guilty, but it turns out he will be going against Klavier, who requested a hold on the Kristoph case to go against Apollo. Klavier is now disheveled, resembling Kristoph at the end of 4-4. Klavier tells Apollo that he know longer cares about the truth, and would rather see 100 innocent men be put behind bars than see 1 guilty man walk free. Apollo is shocked at what happens, and is now on his toes, as Klavier is pulling out all the stops. Finally, Apollo is able to prove that a crucial piece of evidence Klavier presented is forged, and his client gets the not guilty veridct. The judge finds Klavier unfit to prosecute any longer due to his radical new behaivor, which was caused by the murder he committed in addition to Kristoph's taunting, which means Kristoph has now been declared Not Guilty as well for the crimes he committed. As the court room empties out, Apollo's friend confronts him, saying that he was wrong and that Kristoph was innocent. Apollo, however, tells her that a verdict is much more than someone going free or going to jail, and that the people those verdicts are made for have to live with that decision for their entire life, no matter whether or not the verdict is true. His friend is able to accept this, and they reconcile.

Finally, Apollo meets with the now "innocent" Kristoph. Apollo believes that Kristoph was the cause of Klavier's behaivor, and that everything since the third case was all a plot to get out of jail. Kristoph taunts Apollo that there's nothing he can do to change this now, and the game ends, with a nice setup for the next game.

It's kind of bare bones, and some more plot details could be fleshed out, but I really like the idea of Kristoph changing Klavier into a monster, and hope it gets used in the next game.

Ace Gamer

ehh, apollo seems way out of character in the beginning of case 2 :/

zelda_tp_fan wrote:
ehh, apollo seems way out of character in the beginning of case 2 :/

Nah!

Take a good look, everyone!

TheMcD wrote:
Narron wrote:

And win. That would definitely be win. That's it, case 5-5 is set! (although I like my own idea too...)

The McD

So Maya channels Von Karma by mistake and he goes on a hit-and-run spree in a bus.

Ace delivery boy

I've got an idea... you'll never guess what it is... MURDER xD
Emperor Ing wrote:
"... just start dumping everything all over her chest!... andeveryone's dumping all over each other..."

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

The Tragic Clown wrote:
TheMcD wrote:
Narron wrote:

The McD

So Maya channels Von Karma by mistake and he goes on a hit-and-run spree in a bus.

So how about there's a case of hit-and-run but when the car was pulled over by the popo there was nobody in it?

The Mouth of Sauron

Apollo should take on the brother of Manfreed Von Karma (prosecutor since the age of FIVE) in a climactic show-down where he learns that he is in fact the son of Meils Edgeworht who sacrificed his life to save him from the clutches of Hildreband Von Kurma who wants to revenge Manfrds death by killing the son of Edgthwoth.
Oh, and Maya shows annd helps.
Gozu wrote:
omg ur just lik :edgeworth:

did ur parents di or somefin

icer wrote:
Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....

Emperor Ing wrote:
Apollo should take on the brother of Manfreed Von Karma (prosecutor since the age of FIVE) in a climactic show-down where he learns that he is in fact the son of Meils Edgeworht who sacrificed his life to save him from the clutches of Hildreband Von Kurma who wants to revenge Manfrds death by killing the son of Edgthwoth.

:beef:

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

I was serious about mine! That would be a cool intro!

Someone gets killed over some sort of rivalry between owners of rival food stands. I actually thought one of the cases in Apollo Justice was going to be about that because of a combination of out-of-context spoilers and me being an idiot, so now I'd like to see it realized.

Titanium Ronin

1. Turnabout Trade

Defense: Apollo w/Phoenix, now back as a lawyer and in a new suit.
Defendant : Gumshoe, now Head Detective, but still the same as ever.
Victim : Major E. (Edward) Vent. A Major in the army killed at the docks. Was working with Gumshoe on investigating a possible leak in intelligence to antagonistic groups. They were just there to set up bugs in the area. Gumshoe was asked to help because the police department was suspected in involvement. A bug was also placed on him.
Prosecutor : Payne
Murderer : Daniel Jackson, a shipping boat captain who also worked for an underground group trying to sell millitary secrets.
Witnesses : Lt. John Bryde, Ema Skye, Gumshoe, Daniel Jackson

Twist: This is another Long 1st case like in GS4. the phases go:

Court -> Investigate -> Court
The twist is that Major Vent was actually involved in the Leak, and planned to pin the rap on Gumshoe, knowing the police department was suspected in involvement. He chose gumshoe for obvious reasons. However, this turned out to be his undoing. The Bug that was Labled as Gumshoe's ( a bug was secretly placed on him by Lt. Bryde) was actually connected to Major Vent's in that Gumshoe's voice was seen as connected to the point where Major vent was actually standing. Through Gumshoe Being gumshoe, he accidentally switched some wires, and as a result was told to go to the wrong place, as was major Vent. This resulted in Jackson thinking he had been double-crossed, and killed Major Vent. Hints are given toward Apollo's father being in the millitary. Case ends with Lt. Bryde being happy at seeing Gumshoe and Maggey, now married with a small child, innocent.

Case 2: Turnabout Reunions

Defense : Apollo w/Trucy. Phoenix is working on his own case.
Defendant : Jake Gofer (Pearl's Boyfriend, she's super clingy) - A delivery boy who works for the Post Office
Victim : Fey Family ( Crime is of Stealing The Urn as well as The family's Savings, which is not found out until the 2nd day)
Prosecutor : New Girl, My name Verita Simms, an apprentice of Edgeworth. Has a grudge against Apollo for some reason. Hates people who lie and cheat above all, especially those who do so to gain an unfair advantage.
Thief : Pearl's Father (No name yet) - reduced to a thief after being kicked out by Morgan
Witnesses : Ema Skye, Maya Fey, Pearl Fey, Jake Gofer, Bikini, Pearl's father(which you don`t find out until the last trial phase)
Twist:
Standard case "Length" for case 2 of every game. 2 courts, 2 investigations. Phoenix only meets Maya and Pearl again during the 2nd day, when he gives you help. Case Begins as Apollo is returnign home from taking Trucy to a theater to see "uncle Valant" perform. Apollo gets lost along the way back and in the rain, comes to stop by Kurain village. not knowing who Maya and Pearl are, Apollo asks to stay the night. Some evidence is heard that night and Apollo goes out to see. Maya is there with a sullen face, talking to pearl, as Jake is held by some of the villagers. Maya couldn`t believe it, but she saw Jake stealing the Urn, as did some villagers training with her in a late-night session. Pearl sees that he is a lawyer, and finds out his connection to Pheonix. Apollo takes the case, even though a room of witnesses saw Jake do it. Turns out that Jake actually WAS holding the Urn, but only after taking it from the original thief, Pearl's Dad. This is why he did not stop when he saw that maya saw him, he didn`t want to get her in danger. Eventually, he gets far, but slips up, and hits his head. Pearl's dad cathes up with him and plants evidence to frame him, having Filled the Urn with large abouts of Cash he stole from the Feys.
Love is Patient, Love is faith, Love is everlasting

The Mouth of Sauron

Apollo72 wrote:
Emperor Ing wrote:

:beef:

STFU that's GOTY right there.
Gozu wrote:
omg ur just lik :edgeworth:

did ur parents di or somefin

icer wrote:
Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
Page 1 of 10 [ 374 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps