Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 5 of 6[ 223 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Epic GS5 Theories (crack warning)Topic%20Title

Pinball Music Fanatic

Repost from GS5/AJ2 wishlist, more will be edited in.

I guess when I work it out so much I might as well finish it.

Spoilers are used to reduce the wall of text.

Spoiler: Post AJ - Pre AJ2 story
So, Kristoph's in prison, the Gavinners are split up. Starting position.

Klavier continues to prosecute, but fails utterly due to something he can not grasp. He proceeds with his job and lets multiple guilty defendants get away with it. Pay cuts follow (dunno if it works this way, but let's assume this for a second) and when he gets a blatantly obviously guilty serial killer get loose due to his inability to properly prosecute, he gets fired/loses his badge/is out of a job.

So Klavier grabs the rest of his money and takes a long trip to Europe. Time passes, and by the time GS5 starts, he's still over there. Apollo/Phoenix/Who the heck ever gets the first trial (Phoenix - Bar Exam, Apollo - Amnesia, Who the heck ever - Flashback case or something), tutorial-style. At the time, it was known everywhere that Klavier Gavin has been disbarred.

Spoiler: 5-1 Case Details
I'll go with the murderer pulling a Wellington, Apollo + Amnesia sounds nice.
Defendant: Just for sh*ts and giggles, it's the Butz.
Prosecutor: Who else but Payne?
Victim: Another one of Butz's girlfriend models. (I know I'm basically mixing 1-1 and 2-1, so what?)
Detective: Gumshoe. (I want him back.)
M.O: Impaled by a pool cue. (Just for something new)
Murderer: The model's agent.
Motive: None, it was a argument that got out of hand.

After Case: Klavier Gavin arrives at the airport.

Spoiler: 5-2 Pre-Case
Apollo finds out about a murder in the newspaper and the victim or the suspect is.... someone he knows (just to make interest in the case logical). Apollo decides to take the case and starts the investigation. After a while, he comes back to the Wright Anything Agency and decides to take another look at the paper. "This trial will mark the return of the until recently disbarred Klavier Gavin." Insert Apollo/Trucy/Phoenix WTF? moment here. More research shows that Klavier has been to Germany (That doesn't sound familiar, does it?) and has been prosecuting there for a while (quite successfully) after being trained by an anonymous prosecutor.

Spoiler: 5-2 Case Details
Defendant: Machi Tobaye (Honestly, I don't know why. Maybe I do like him more than I think)
Prosecutor: Klavier Gavin
Victim: One of the Ex-Gavinners that now made his own band.
Detective: Ema (I'll be changing detectives over the time)
M.O. Killed with a shotgun (To keep in motive with 4-3)
Murderer: An corrupt Interpol agent.
Motive: Ex-Gavinner finds out about cocoon smuggling and tries it himself. Founds band as decoy. Agent finds out and talks with smuggler about a 50/50 split. Smuggler disagrees, agent decides to kill and take 100%.

Trial Time! So basically, Klavier's sporting a new look and has increased the amount of German in his talk (might be awesome, might be not). He also becomes quite ruthless and is set on revenge against Apollo (and Phoenix, maybe). Seems the time in Germany increased his familiar bonds... hm.

Spoiler: Rest of it.
Cases 3 and 4 run with the same Klavier. All the time he is sure the defendant is guilty.

This builds up to a climatic fifth case with the arrival of the anonymous prosecutor that trained Klavier... I think you all saw it coming by now. Day one, fight against Klavier in the courtroom. Scenes of Klavier talking with Anon are shown before the Save screen comes on (AKA day over) Day two, trial. It all seems to be obviously easy for Apollo and as the Judge is about to declare the defendant Not Guilty... *two second pause goes here*

:objection:

Manfred Von Karma rushes into the courtroom! Insert explanation scene here. Manfred goes on to present evidence that incriminates the defendant. He throws Klavier out of the court, presents a letter from the Chief of Police that he will take over the trial.

End of story: Manfred loses and Klavier actually committed the murder.

Like I said, more will come later.

The McD
CR's resident pinball music fanatic. Also a nutcase.
Signature and avatar made by the incredible Biblio.

i don't know what's going on

Screw you I want to do this too.

Spoiler:
The first case is going to be Phoenix when he's a lawyer again, but acts as if he does know anything to piss Apollo off. Apollo gets more pissed off which is going to lead him to kill Phoenix. In court.

Then he flees the scene, gets a sex change, and becomes a striper.

Meanwhile, Maya hears about the murder, and channels Phoenix. Phoenix will still have a vagina because of Maya, and pretends to be a girl. He takes the bar exam as "Phoebe Wrong" and becomes a lawyer.

Apollo, now Artimis, finds out about Phoenix, and becomes a Prosecutor, and gets a whip and drinks 18 cups off coffee in every trial.

In all the cases except for the last case, there will be hints of yuri.

In the last case, Phoebe will have to prove that dividing by zero will lead to the world exploding. Artimis thinks that nothing will happen so he gets super computer :keiko: to divide by zero.

She can't do it, leading to her exploding and causes a black hole to open up in the courtroom, sucking everyone in it.

Then you will discover that you're in the first case again, still as not channeled Phoenix. A options screen will come up in the game that says if you want to piss off Apollo again.

If you choose yes, the game repeats again.

If you choose no, then the real game starts.

I swear this made sense a few minutes ago.

I've put time and effort into my GS5 crack theory.

I think that in GS5, Stickler will become the main character. He will get Plum's bloomers and Trucy's panties, then have the bright idea to wear them both at the same time. He transforms into a lawyer that allows him to percieve/unlock his foes by the power of the said panties. Klavier Gavin will be written out of the GS history for good when Wesley c-c-c-combobreaks him.
Oh yes, and Richard Wellington is his assistant.

In 5-3, Dee Vasquez, Wendy Oldbag, and Sal Manella will return. They are busy employing Valant, Trucy and Max Galactica to to do special effects for their shows. Lamiroir sings to ED to the latest Samurai show, while Klavier has taken up singing for childrens' shows after quitting prosecution (He will sing the OP). To solve whatever murder took place wheverever they're at this time, Sticker has to see the underwear of Dee, Sal, Valant, and Oldbag. Especially Oldbag. Oh, and organized crime will be involved everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

And something happens to Apollo somewhere along the line.
Valentines Day Avatar by me, Signature by Vickinator

Ace

..... :lana: those pictures left me speechless considering how you drew them anyways. the one that phoenix i think still likes it really iris. not dalhia. i really wanna see grownup maya and pearly

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!

I am the Objector.

My crack idea (but kind of realistic) idea: in spoilers:

Spoiler:
The first four cases go along somewhat normally (as normal as a GS game can get), bu tin the fifth case, Phoenix is killed. Apollo is a witness, and although he wasn't the killer, some of the emotional blame is put on him because he could have saved Phoenix, but failed to. Trcuy goes insane from her biological father dying last year and her surrogate one dying now, and as a result of the insanity, changes her name, loses all her values, morals, and earthly bonds and connections and becomes a sociopathic bent only on bringing revenge and pain to Apollo for failing to save her father. Then, in GS6, the whole game consists of Trucy killing/torturing everybody Apollo is close to, trying to cause him as much emotional pain as possible before torturing and killing Apollo herself. However, Trucy is caught before she can kill Apollo, and Apollo must convict Trucy or risk letting asociopathic mass murderer loose in Tokyo/Las Vegas/whereever the hell the game takes place.

I think I posted this somewhere before- I had this idea a coupel hours ago.
Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried to close a revolving door.
"Suspense msuic plays" Oh crap, SAVESAVESAVE! Oh wait, that's my phone. And the caller ID is... MOM!?
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

Do that *schwing* thing you always do!

The Objector wrote:
Spoiler:
The first four cases go along somewhat normally (as normal as a GS game can get), bu tin the fifth case, Phoenix is killed. Apollo is a witness, and although he wasn't the killer, some of the emotional blame is put on him because he could have saved Phoenix, but failed to. Trcuy goes insane from her biological father dying last year and her surrogate one dying now, and as a result of the insanity, changes her name, loses all her values, morals, and earthly bonds and connections and becomes a sociopathic bent only on bringing revenge and pain to Apollo for failing to save her father. Then, in GS6, the whole game consists of Trucy killing/torturing everybody Apollo is close to, trying to cause him as much emotional pain as possible before torturing and killing Apollo herself. However, Trucy is caught before she can kill Apollo, and Apollo must convict Trucy or risk letting asociopathic mass murderer loose in Tokyo/Las Vegas/whereever the hell the game takes place.

Jebus motherclucking Chryst if that isn't some of the wackest wack I've ever read.

My awesome crack idea:
[spoiler]Trucy becomes an attorney and can use special panty powers.[/spoiler]

Moo.

Spoiler:
Actually, I think :ayame: should return. Iris is the sort of character they'd definatley bring back, But her first appearance was 3-5, so they couldn't.

They should at least put her in 1 case

But all of these should be in GS6, not 5. They're great for, say, "Final" cases.
Moo.

i feel pretty

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Millini wrote:
Spoiler:
Phoenix will be the killer in the last case.

And you WON'T see it coming.

Cue up the pitchforks...

Don't forget the torches!

Do that *schwing* thing you always do!

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
Millini wrote:
Spoiler:
Phoenix will be the killer in the last case.

And you WON'T see it coming.

Cue up the pitchforks...

Or the noose!

Machine on the Inside

LocoRoo wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:

Cue up the pitchforks...

Or the noose!

Or the scythes!
ImageImage

Yew is an expert in playing tag!

To get this topic back on track, here are my GS5 (maybe crack? I seriously think these will all happen, and if they don't they are great what ifs) predictions.

Spoiler: case 1
It will either be Phoenix taking the bar exam or one of Kristoph's earlier cases, with Apollo watching the trial from the "assisstant's" chair, quoting stuff from the Defense Attorney's manual.

Option 1:
Defense: Phoenix
Prosecutor: Payne
Defendant: Mr. Eldoon
victim: Man from rival noodle business
Witness: some good-looking dude in his early twenties
killer: same good-looking dude in his early twenties
MO: Force-fed the victim with overly-salty noodles
Motive: killer hated the victim's food and decided to give a "taste of his own medicine" Did not expect the salty noodles to be fatal.

Option 2:

Defense: Kristoph with Apollo
Prosecutor: Payne
Defendant: A good-looking teenage young man
victim: said defendant's technology teacher
witness: said victim's daughter and defendant's former girlfriend
killer: Kristoph proves the witness was the killer
MO: choked victim to death
motive: Victim broke the relationship between witness and defendant, and killed for love. This very motive applies to the defendant and the witness.
witness' sentence was reduced to years in prison in her appeal trial. There was a very generous judge in that trial. Apollo is unaware of the change in the sentence.

If it's option 2 then it would be the first case Kristoph and Apollo tackle together. At the end of both scenarios, either Phoenix or Apollo will give a summary of GS4 and some key events (relating to Kristoph/how Phoenix got his badge back) from their perspective.

Spoiler: case 2 day 1
Klavier unexpectantly arrives at the Wright Anything Agency and joins as the guitarist/prosecutor of the group. Trucy welcomes it. Apollo... not so much. Phoenix pops in and tells Apollo about a murder at the local train station, and one of his "old friends" was arrested for it. He tells Apollo to go to the detention center immediately. He does so with Trucy. When they arrive the person waiting for them is none other than a grown-up Pearl. She came to the city from Kurain to do two things. Firstly, she came to retrieve the magatama Phoenix kept. Secondly, she was going to ask Phoenix why he hasn't replied to all the videos Maya sent him. When Trucy reveals Phoenix is her dad Pearl gets furious. They talk for a bit, and Apollo promises Pearl she can have that talk she wants with Phoenix once she's acquitted. Apollo and Trucy leave and investigate the train station, get some evidence from Ema, and learn about a female prosecutor genius who has started prosecuting about the same time Apollo did, and has took and won over twice the amount of cases in the same time frame as he did. Apollo's left wondering about this prosecutor, and the day ends.

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Every other case is irrelevant in compariosn, althoguh they are all interlinked by a mysterious third party, whom Phoenix claims to be acquainted with, cue (after flashback scene playign as Kristoph, of course, as in 3-4 with Mia)...

Spoiler: 5-5
The trial of Miles Edgeworth. Phoenix, alone at the Wright ANythign Agency, reads an article abotu a "shamed prosecutor" arrested for the murder of a previously unknown man (later revealed to be Apollo's true father). Phoenix pulls some strings, with his godly former-lawyer status, which lands Apollo as Edgeworth's Defence Attorney. Appollo agrees, without knowing of Phoenix's connection to the case. As the case progresses, Edgeworth refuses to give much information to Apollo, before tellign him that he and Phoenix are "more than acquaintances" (not in that way, disappointed fangirls), but refuses to talk until after the first day of the trial, when things seem to be going relatively simply (cue classic "WTF?" turn of events, as Trucy is poisoned, with a mysterious note planted on her reading "Guilty". Then, Edgeworth reveals that Phoenix worked with him on several occasions following his disbarment, even facilitating illegal evidence to aid Edgeworth's cases, and even hints that Phoenix was an accomplice to a murder. It is soon that Apollo learns of a rign of underground activities Phoenix was involved in...right up until the murder of Shadi Gramarye. The second day of the trial is significantly harder, as a new prosecutor is brought into the trial. This prosecutor has "undeniable" proof that Edgeworth committed the murder, causing much grief for Apollo until the trial can go on no longer for that day. On the third day of the case, Trucy is admitted to hospital in critical condition, with the new prosecutor constantly teasing Apollo with this information, until Apollo does the classic AA thing of accusing the prosecutor. (Cue "Cornered" please) Through a series of objections and evidence, the trut is revealed. The prosecutor was the ringleader of these underground activities, and had a hold on Edgeworth, whom Phoenix was trying to help with the illegal evidence. It was also because of this that Edgeworth turned himself in for murder (which was not reported), when Apollo's father really committed suicide due to the pressure being exerted on him. Phoenix then revealed why he and Edgeworth had to play along - the prosecutor was holding Maya and Peal Fey hostage, threatenign their lives, and of course, Phoenix and Edgeworth wouldn';t give up on them. Phoenix congratulates Apollo, saying that he will soon surpass him in skill, and reveals the truth abotu Trucy, who has recovered from the effects of the poisoning. (The posioning was by the prosecutor, of course). However, they are met with the news that, before the prosecutor could be arrested, he mysteriously vanished. Cue dark scene, where said prosecutor vows revenge on Apollo.

Good 'til the last drop.

Hylian100 wrote:
Every other case is irrelevant in compariosn, althoguh they are all interlinked by a mysterious third party, whom Phoenix claims to be acquainted with, cue (after flashback scene playign as Kristoph, of course, as in 3-4 with Mia)...

The trial of Miles Edgeworth. Phoenix, alone at the Wright ANythign Agency, reads an article abotu a "shamed prosecutor" arrested for the murder of a previously unknown man (later revealed to be Apollo's true father). Phoenix pulls some strings, with his godly former-lawyer status, which lands Apollo as Edgeworth's Defence Attorney. Appollo agrees, without knowing of Phoenix's connection to the case. As the case progresses, Edgeworth refuses to give much information to Apollo, before tellign him that he and Phoenix are "more than acquaintances" (not in that way, disappointed fangirls), but refuses to talk until after the first day of the trial, when things seem to be going relatively simply (cue classic "WTF?" turn of events, as Trucy is poisoned, with a mysterious note planted on her reading "Guilty". Then, Edgeworth reveals that Phoenix worked with him on several occasions following his disbarment, even facilitating illegal evidence to aid Edgeworth's cases, and even hints that Phoenix was an accomplice to a murder. It is soon that Apollo learns of a rign of underground activities Phoenix was involved in...right up until the murder of Shadi Gramarye. The second day of the trial is significantly harder, as a new prosecutor is brought into the trial. This prosecutor has "undeniable" proof that Edgeworth committed the murder, causing much grief for Apollo until the trial can go on no longer for that day. On the third day of the case, Trucy is admitted to hospital in critical condition, with the new prosecutor constantly teasing Apollo with this information, until Apollo does the classic AA thing of accusing the prosecutor. (Cue "Cornered" please) Through a series of objections and evidence, the trut is revealed. The prosecutor was the ringleader of these underground activities, and had a hold on Edgeworth, whom Phoenix was trying to help with the illegal evidence. It was also because of this that Edgeworth turned himself in for murder (which was not reported), when Apollo's father really committed suicide due to the pressure being exerted on him. Phoenix then revealed why he and Edgeworth had to play along - the prosecutor was holding Maya and Peal Fey hostage, threatenign their lives, and of course, Phoenix and Edgeworth wouldn';t give up on them. Phoenix congratulates Apollo, saying that he will soon surpass him in skill, and reveals the truth abotu Trucy, who has recovered from the effects of the poisoning. (The posioning was by the prosecutor, of course). However, they are met with the news that, before the prosecutor could be arrested, he mysteriously vanished. Cue dark scene, where said prosecutor vows revenge on Apollo.

FUCK. YES.
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

So many of these theories have had me rolling on the floor, seriously! :redd:

Now here's my own theory, which is sadly not nearly as funny.
Spoiler:
Kristoph Gavin, who is Satan incarnate, will return as the ultimate villain of not just GS5, but the entire series. He will make a final bid to plunge the world into darkness and despair, aided principally by Damon Gant, Matt Engarde and Dahlia Hawthorne. Leading the resistance to this onslaught will be none other than Phoenix Wright, whose first name all but proves his divine backing (the phoenix being a common symbol for Christ). Helping him will be Maya, Pearl, Apollo, Trucy, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Franziska, Godot, Klavier and (gasp!) Manfred von Karma, who, just like his daughter, will have seen the error of his ways (not to mention the futility of his previous life philosophy) and joined the forces of light. The final struggle will take place in the courtroom, but what will the final judgment be?

The most crack-filled thing about my theory has got to be that I actually half-believe it... And if you're wondering how I could even begin to think that any of this could possibly happen...well, check it out at http://gamesforjames.blogspot.com/2009/09/angels-and-demons-heaven-and-hell.html.

Totally not my sig...

Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE!

If Phoenix will die....THEN EDGEY WILL BECOME A NECROPHILIAC! NOES!

I honestly think that, with all the guilt he's feeling after convicting his best friend and brother, Klavier could possibly commit suicide. And someone would get arrested on suspicion of "murdering" him.

Also, I don't think Kristoph would be executed just yet. His story is much too cryptic. He would have a teenage daughter (like a parallel of Trucy, in a way) that despises Phoenix and Apollo for convicting her father of murder and taking him away from her.

Edgeworth would be the district's Chief Prosecutor and be married to Viola Cadaverini. Gumshoe would eventually become promoted to Chief of Police and he will be married to Maggey.

Larry becomes an art teacher and marries Iris. (In T&T, I got the impression that Larry was actually a pretty good artist...)

Franziska might possibly return and she will be dating Bat (who finally awoke from his coma). She mainly prosecutes in Germany and her personality is a great deal softer than before.

And hopefully, by the end of GS5, Phoenix and Maya will be married.

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

Sheepshifter wrote:
In the last case of GS5, everything looks completely hopeless right before the trail, and Apollo's FREAKING OUT! Trucy is as well, and even Phoenix is a little shaken.

They go in, and the prosecutor isn't there (They haven't been told exactly who it is yet.) They wait for a long time, and the judge gets inpatient.

He's about to give Apollo's client a "Not Guilty" verdict, when all of a sudden...

:objection:

The prosecution has arrived! It's.... APOLLO?

That's what it looks like, grandpa Apollo.

Every stares, and they the Judge greets the new final prosecutor of GS5.

"Welcome, Prosecutor Justice..."

YES. APOLLO'S DAD IS A PROSECUTOR. Father-Son showdown time.

Spoiler:
Apollo's dad is dead as revealed in GS4.

I like the idea that everything is falling apart at the scenes and I hope the least case is huge and somehow brings all characters together i.e. one mastermind behind all murders and everyone meets Apollo before the trial.(even people from Phoenix Wright era, Godot Edgeworth etc.)

:)

Some of these theories I've read rule.
Daryan is Morgan's son. - Morgan thought of him as a failure because he was a boy and just abandoned him.
Machi is Lana and Gant's son - She was ganted and she didn't want children so she gave them to a Borgian couple who later died.
Apollo is Godot's son - I just love that okay.
I would lol if they say something like Thalassa is Klavier's mother.
Burninator wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

FUCK. YES.

Seconded.

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
Gumshoe would eventually become promoted to Chief of Police and he will be married to Maggey.

Larry becomes an art teacher and marries Iris. (In T&T, I got the impression that Larry was actually a pretty good artist...)

Aww cute. <3
I think Maggey and Gumshoe would be married and have a son named Copper.

My idea of what will happen

Spoiler:
GS5 will be a Resident Evil crossover where Wesker (still alive after RE5) resurrects Dahlia (a little while after her execution, of course). Then it reveals that Dahlia killed both :godot: and :maya: sometime between TaT and AJ. You play as Apollo and Dahlia in a weird Indigo Prophecy/Faranheit kind of way. Pheonix will be killed (by Dahlia) and your basically trying to stop her (or continue her "rampage"). It will also be kind of serious and have you meeting various RE characters (including Chris Redfield who Dahlia decides to kill in the courtroom when she getting convicted by choking him with her handcuffs), also Kristoph (who she saves from execution) will be Dahlia's love interest of sorts. There will be different endings (like happy, sad or inbetween). It will be AWESOME!

I think it's a nice idea, I might even make a fanfiction about it (maybe).

LScollard wrote:
My idea of what will happen

Spoiler:
GS5 will be a Resident Evil crossover where Wesker (still alive after RE5) resurrects Dahlia (a little while after her execution, of course). Then it reveals that Dahlia killed both :godot: and :maya: sometime between TaT and AJ. You play as Apollo and Dahlia in a weird Indigo Prophecy/Faranheit kind of way. Pheonix will be killed (by Dahlia) and your basically trying to stop her (or continue her "rampage"). It will also be kind of serious and have you meeting various RE characters (including Chris Redfield who Dahlia decides to kill in the courtroom when she getting convicted by choking him with her handcuffs), also Kristoph (who she saves from execution) will be Dahlia's love interest of sorts. There will be different endings (like happy, sad or inbetween). It will be AWESOME!

I think it's a nice idea, I might even make a fanfiction about it (maybe).

Ha, if HE'S around, EVERYONE needs to watch their backs! It is a nice idea!

Totally not my sig...

Iris works at Tres Bien and eventually gets married to Jean Armstrong. 8D

Chloebabes wrote:

As much as I love the idea of Iris turning Armstrong straight, where does that leave everybody else? :sadshoe:

Maybe they can save the world through the power of love! Nah, scratch that, that should be left to :hobohodo: and :maya:.

Totally not my sig...

shadowofedgeworth wrote:
Chloebabes wrote:

As much as I love the idea of Iris turning Armstrong straight, where does that leave everybody else? :sadshoe:

Maybe they can save the world through the power of love! Nah, scratch that, that should be left to :hobohodo: and :maya:.

Haha.
I wouldn't think Iris and Jean would save the world that much. XD

Chloebabes wrote:
Haha.
I wouldn't think Iris and Jean would save the world that much. XD

Probably not. Armstrong's idea of "saving the world" is getting everyone into aromatherapy, and Iris...well, let us say that she doesn't exactly have a lot of "punch."

Totally not my sig...

NNNNGGGGGOOOOOOHHHHH

These theories are great, but I already know exactly what this game is about.

Spoiler:
On his way to the mock trial for his first bar exam, Phoenix is hit by a car and is killed instantly.

Every event occuring in the Gyakuten Saiban series took place in a dream Phoenix had the night before the mock trial about what would happen if he became an Attorney. Wright was homeschooled by his parents and never went to a University, therefore never meeting anyone named Edgeworth, Butz, and never being put on trial for anything. Phoenix Wright himself became an attorney on his own accord. The Fey family was actually in the grocery business, having no spiritual power. Misty Fey was an only child and never got married or had children, voiding the existence of Mia, Maya, Morgan, Pearl, Iris, and Dahlia. Anyone Phoenix Wright met never existed, voiding the existence of EVERYONE except Phoenix Wright himself. The only characters existing besides Mr. Wright were Engarde, Kristoph Gavin, and Jean Armstrong, because the four ran an underground drug ring during their younger days. Gavin and Armstrong got married, and Engarde went on to be a total jerk as expected. Oh, and even though Edgeworth doesn't even exist, his dog still dies. Sucker.

Ace Fresca wrote:
These theories are great, but I already know exactly what this game is about.

Spoiler:
On his way to the mock trial for his first bar exam, Phoenix is hit by a car and is killed instantly.

Every event occuring in the Gyakuten Saiban series took place in a dream Phoenix had the night before the mock trial about what would happen if he became an Attorney. Wright was homeschooled by his parents and never went to a University, therefore never meeting anyone named Edgeworth, Butz, and never being put on trial for anything. Phoenix Wright himself became an attorney on his own accord. The Fey family was actually in the grocery business, having no spiritual power. Misty Fey was an only child and never got married or had children, voiding the existence of Mia, Maya, Morgan, Pearl, Iris, and Dahlia. Anyone Phoenix Wright met never existed, voiding the existence of EVERYONE except Phoenix Wright himself. The only characters existing besides Mr. Wright were Engarde, Kristoph Gavin, and Jean Armstrong, because the four ran an underground drug ring during their younger days. Gavin and Armstrong got married, and Engarde went on to be a total jerk as expected. Oh, and even though Edgeworth doesn't even exist, his dog still dies. Sucker.

Duuuude...I would hate that!
Spoiler:
Plus, that'd be one long freaking dream, and with a ridiculous amount of detail, no less!

Still, it IS a very epic theory, so I gotta give you props for that! :butzthumbs:

Totally not my sig...

Apollo and Trucy cosplaying as Batman and Robin.
And Phoenix and Edgeworth doing a trial in their underwear because someone stole their clothes and they didn't have time to get some new ones.

Chloebabes wrote:
Phoenix and Edgeworth doing a trial in their underwear because someone stole their clothes and they didn't have time to get some new ones.

Oh lord, wouldn't THAT be fodder for the Phoenix/Edgeworth shippers...:nick:

Totally not my sig...

NNNNGGGGGOOOOOOHHHHH

shadowofedgeworth wrote:

Spoiler:
Plus, that'd be one long freaking dream, and with a ridiculous amount of detail, no less!

Still, it IS a very epic theory, so I gotta give you props for that! :butzthumbs:

I aim to please.

Or, alternatively;

Spoiler: Case 5-1 "Turnabout Fist Fight"
Apollo defends Phoenix once more, but this time, could he really be guilty?
while playing piano (for real this time) at the Borscht Bowl Club, Phoenix drinks too much "Grape juice" and gets into a fist fight with none other than Larry Butz. Afterwards, Butz leaves and is killed by an unknown assailant. The real killer, however, was the bartender, John Armstrong. John, originally Jean, changed his name and feminine attire after a run-in with Damon Gant during his jail sentence for thievery. Let's just say Gant made a man out of him. John mistook Larry for Gant (somehow?)
and hit him with a statue of the thinker that Larry had just thrown in the dumpster. That's three notches for the statue.

Spoiler: Case 5-2 "Turnabout BLITZKREIG"
During a run-of-the-mill trial between Apollo and Klavier, who is still angsty after the Misham Trial, pulls out a blade and yells "BLITZKREEEEEEIIIIIIIGGGGGG" and stabs Apollo in the neck, hoping to kill him. Unfortunately, due to Apollo's real father being the Steel Samurai, he inherited not only Chords of Steel, but a Jugular Vein of Steel too. Apollo defends Klavier in his trial for attempted murder, and only using witty one liners and without cross-examinations, squeezes a not-guilty verdict out of the judge, pinning it on Kristoph, even though Kristoph's still in his fancy-pants Solitary Cell with his stupid nail polish and his silly books.

Spoiler: Case 5-3 "Turnabout Thinkers"
While walking home from the 5-2 trial, Apollo is struck in the head by an unknown assailant- with The Thinker statue. Unfortunately, the thinker only gets three and a half notches because Apollo has a Skull of Steel too. I wish the Steel Samurai was my dad. Apollo, the victim once again, decides to defend the assailant, one Klavier Gavin, again. Apollo, using only quotes from 1930 musicals, sways the Judge to pin the crime on the statue itself, claiming it to be a "mindless weapon only wishing for people to kill each other with it". Klavier, obviously the culprit, is saved once again by Apollo. When Klavier asks Apollo why he saved him again, he gives no comment.

Spoiler: Case 5-4 "Turnabout Bullets"
Enraged at failing to kill Apollo and still wondering why he got off scot-free twice in a row, Klavier enters the Mason System and retrieves Valant Gramarye's Quick Draw Pistol™. During one of Apollo's "horrid shouting routines", Klavier takes the gun and shoots Apollo in the face. Unfortunately, Apollo doesn't have a Face of Steel, because then he would look rather silly. He survives, however. Apollo takes up Klavier's case once more, and using only two-syllable words, wows the Judge into scoring another not-guilty for Klavier by pinning it on the Mason System for giving Klavier the gun in the first place.

Spoiler: Case 5-5 "Turned-About Turnabout"
One night, Apollo decides to visit Phoenix at the Borscht Bowl Club, where Phoenix admits to Apollo that he actually did kill Larry, because he made fun of Phoenix's piano playing. Apollo remarks by saying that sometimes the truth hurts. Phoenix has a temper-tantrum and stomps out of the bar. Apollo, shocked by this display, orders Phoenix to get a re-trial. This time, Apollo sneaks into Klavier's room and steals his Prosecutor badge, becoming the prosecution for the fifth case. Unfortunately, due to the Double Jeopardy rule, Apollo is reduced to having a mock trial in the Defendant Lobby of the courthouse. During the trial, Klavier attempts to kill Apollo seven more times, using things like fiber wire, ninja stars, and eventually trying to desperately suffocate Apollo with a pillow. Apollo, playing as the defense, prosecution, judge, and witness, declares Phoenix guilty. Phoenix is given a hardy sentence; one very crude slap on the wrist.

I have returned!

you sir, are a GENIUS! :wellington-crazy:

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Ace Fresca wrote:
shadowofedgeworth wrote:

Spoiler:

I aim to please.

Or, alternatively;

Spoiler: Case 5-1 "Turnabout Fist Fight"
Apollo defends Phoenix once more, but this time, could he really be guilty?
while playing piano (for real this time) at the Borscht Bowl Club, Phoenix drinks too much "Grape juice" and gets into a fist fight with none other than Larry Butz. Afterwards, Butz leaves and is killed by an unknown assailant. The real killer, however, was the bartender, John Armstrong. John, originally Jean, changed his name and feminine attire after a run-in with Damon Gant during his jail sentence for thievery. Let's just say Gant made a man out of him. John mistook Larry for Gant (somehow?)
and hit him with a statue of the thinker that Larry had just thrown in the dumpster. That's three notches for the statue.

Spoiler: Case 5-2 "Turnabout BLITZKREIG"
During a run-of-the-mill trial between Apollo and Klavier, who is still angsty after the Misham Trial, pulls out a blade and yells "BLITZKREEEEEEIIIIIIIGGGGGG" and stabs Apollo in the neck, hoping to kill him. Unfortunately, due to Apollo's real father being the Steel Samurai, he inherited not only Chords of Steel, but a Jugular Vein of Steel too. Apollo defends Klavier in his trial for attempted murder, and only using witty one liners and without cross-examinations, squeezes a not-guilty verdict out of the judge, pinning it on Kristoph, even though Kristoph's still in his fancy-pants Solitary Cell with his stupid nail polish and his silly books.

Spoiler: Case 5-3 "Turnabout Thinkers"
While walking home from the 5-2 trial, Apollo is struck in the head by an unknown assailant- with The Thinker statue. Unfortunately, the thinker only gets three and a half notches because Apollo has a Skull of Steel too. I wish the Steel Samurai was my dad. Apollo, the victim once again, decides to defend the assailant, one Klavier Gavin, again. Apollo, using only quotes from 1930 musicals, sways the Judge to pin the crime on the statue itself, claiming it to be a "mindless weapon only wishing for people to kill each other with it". Klavier, obviously the culprit, is saved once again by Apollo. When Klavier asks Apollo why he saved him again, he gives no comment.

Spoiler: Case 5-4 "Turnabout Bullets"
Enraged at failing to kill Apollo and still wondering why he got off scot-free twice in a row, Klavier enters the Mason System and retrieves Valant Gramarye's Quick Draw Pistol™. During one of Apollo's "horrid shouting routines", Klavier takes the gun and shoots Apollo in the face. Unfortunately, Apollo doesn't have a Face of Steel, because then he would look rather silly. He survives, however. Apollo takes up Klavier's case once more, and using only two-syllable words, wows the Judge into scoring another not-guilty for Klavier by pinning it on the Mason System for giving Klavier the gun in the first place.

Spoiler: Case 5-5 "Turned-About Turnabout"
One night, Apollo decides to visit Phoenix at the Borscht Bowl Club, where Phoenix admits to Apollo that he actually did kill Larry, because he made fun of Phoenix's piano playing. Apollo remarks by saying that sometimes the truth hurts. Phoenix has a temper-tantrum and stomps out of the bar. Apollo, shocked by this display, orders Phoenix to get a re-trial. This time, Apollo sneaks into Klavier's room and steals his Prosecutor badge, becoming the prosecution for the fifth case. Unfortunately, due to the Double Jeopardy rule, Apollo is reduced to having a mock trial in the Defendant Lobby of the courthouse. During the trial, Klavier attempts to kill Apollo seven more times, using things like fiber wire, ninja stars, and eventually trying to desperately suffocate Apollo with a pillow. Apollo, playing as the defense, prosecution, judge, and witness, declares Phoenix guilty. Phoenix is given a hardy sentence; one very crude slap on the wrist.

Now that is one of the best games evar! You get cookies and millions of cake! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

The member who doesn't swear much

Spoiler: I am Apollo'd at Your Turnabout
Apollo is put on trial for murdering a random background character (number 1203349032442390.34568) in the games. Who defends him? Spark Brushel. This is his first case as an attorney. He uses his annoyingness to get Apollo innocent and pins the murder on Zak Gramarye. Because sense doesn't matter in Brushel land, end quote.

Spoiler: BADGER BADGER BADGER TURNABOUT TURNABOUT
The Blue Badger is accused of murdering Snake from MGS, so Brushel decides to use his newly gained badge to defend him. This is the return of Edgeowrth, but he now has a beard and only speaks in song. These he got from a mysterious mentor like person. In the end, Brushel pins the murder on a Poison Shroom, and the Blue Badger gets off scott free.

Spoiler: Turnabout Revealings
Phoenix is killed by suffocation, so people theorise that Rhoda used Meele's boobs to suffocate Phoenix. Brushel defends Rhoda, but only if he gets to look at everyone in AAI who's a female's boobs. Rhoda reluctantly agrees. What happens next involves so much boobage that it is taken out of the game. All that's left is the verdict: The Judge's brother was guilty. He murdered Phoenix out of jealousy because he wanted to be an attorney.

Spoiler: The Record of the Turnabout
Croik is charged with the murder of a new member. Brushel is ill, so Yaragorm is defending! After 3 minutes of a trial, they decide to try again with Brushel as co-council. Croik is eventually found innocent and the ENTIRE intenet is found guilty of murder. Not the people, but the thing itself.

Spoiler: Turnabout Karma
Edgeworth is accused of murdering Franziska by whipping and spanking her to death. Brushel agress only if Edgey would stop the singing. At the trial they discover the mentor was...

...Godot. Everyone faps. Stuff happens. Eventually it is a stale mate, so no one is found guilty for the murder, and Brushel is found guilty of jealousy of Godot.

Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Spoiler: Turnabout Channeling
Maya is killed, Pearl is found guilty. Phoenix runs away.

Spoiler: Turnabout Turnabout
Phoenix is killed, Brushel is found guilty, and of paedophilia against his daughter.

Spoiler: Turnabout Meow
Shoe is killed, Pearl is found guilty and gets raped in jail, dies in child birth.

Spoiler: Turnabout Frills
Franziska and Edgeworth are killed. -New character- is found guilty.

Spoiler: Turnabout GS6
The judge, Payne, and Gumshoe are killed by Apollo, who jumps onto a train, and then confesses his incest love for Trucy, and becomes a travelling hobo. Then GS1-GS5 land gets nuked by a pissed off Brushel. Also, after the credits, Apollo appears and breaks the fourth wall saying: 'There, I can have my own series without those freaking fans bitching.

Then Shu puts down the Ace Attorney series, and makes Ghost Trick his bitch. (sadly)

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Chloebabes wrote:
Apollo and Trucy cosplaying as Batman and Robin.

And walk into a funeral after scaring away some robbers after their Reliant Robin breaks down because they thought they were invited to a fancy dress party?

^ That works. :3

And Iris is a chick with a dick. :godot:

Consider this puzzle solved.

Spoiler: Prolouge
Everyone except :phoenix: , :edgeworth: , :think-think-think:, :sillytrucy:, and :yuusaku: will turn into :hotti: . Of course, :hotti: is guilty, and someone stabs him, returning everyone to normal.

Spoiler: Turnabout Hotti: 1st case
Victim: :hotti:
Killer: :udgy:
Defendant: :maggy:
Defense: :odoroki:
Prosecution: :paynehair:

Spoiler: Turnabout (Insert creative name here): 2nd case
Victim: :odoroki:
Killer: :bellboy:
Defense: :shoe:
Prosecution: :keiko:

Spoiler: Turnabout Retcon: 3rd case (not a flashback case)
Victim: :grey:
Killer: :hotti:
Prosecution: :karma:

Spoiler: Turnabout Flashback: 4th case (15 years before GS5)
Victim: :phoenix:
Killer: :cody-shock2:
Defense: :wellington:
Prosecution: :egg:

Spoiler: Turnabout Maggey: 5th case
Victim: :maggy:
Killer: :maggy:
Defense: :maggy:
Prosecution: :maggy:

Spoiler: Turnabout Finale: 6th case
Victim: :maya:
Killer: :pearl:
Defense: :edgeworth:
Prosecution: :phoenix:

Spoiler: The Turnabout That Refuses to End: 7th case
Victim: :edgeworth:
Killer: :phoenix:
Prosecution: :gypsy:

Spoiler: Turnabout Credits: 8th case
It's listed as a case (so that they can advertise it as having 8 cases), but it's really just the credits.

THE END :meekins:
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

Yaaaaay.

Hooray for crack theories! My turn now!

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Trial by Fire

Spoiler: Small stuff you should know
Phoenix becomes Apollo's assistant in place of Trucy, and hits Apollo with the Magatama every time he gets a penalty. This spawns a number of Apollo/Magatama fanfictions, written by Mr. Stickler.

The Judge has retired as a judge to become a prosecutor. Everyone refers to him as 'Mr The Judge'.

Maya has turned Kurain into a town that has nothing but burger restaurants. Shortly afterwards, she becomes a vegetarian.

Spoiler: Case 1: A Payneful Turnabout
Celeste Inpax is accused of murdering herself, making her the defendant AND the victim. Payne is appointed as the prosecution, as he always is in the first case. Because of this the case is over within two minutes.

Spoiler: Case 2: The Turnabout Shuffle
Backstory: Mr The Judge makes a new dance called 'The Turnabout Shuffle'. Anyone who refuses to dance it receives a face full of gavel. As a result, the whole case must be played while dancing.

Mr Suspect is accused of killing Ms Victim. Apollo must prove it was really Mrs Killer, but what he doesn't know is that the killer was really Mr The Judge. Ms Victim died by a gavel to the face.

Spoiler: Case 3: A Christmas Turnabout
von Karma is shown what the world would have been like if he had never been born. This is done so as an attempt to make him less evil.

SHOCKING TWIST: The world has become a desolate place, infested with criminals, because von Karma was not there to prosecute them. When he wakes up, he is made a hero by everyone, ever.

Spoiler: Case 4: Dude, where's my Turnabout?
Apollo is having a super boring day. He is desperate for work to do just so he can take his mind off the boredom.

Unfortunately for him, there are no trials on whatsoever. No crimes either. For the first time ever, it is...

AN ORDINARY DAY.

WHAT THE HELL.

Spoiler: Case 5: Titanic Turnabout
An iceberg is accused of murdering the Titanic. It is up to Apollo, Phoenix, Maya, Trucy, Edgeworth, Gumshoe and a whole lot more recurring characters to go back in time to solve this case.

Spoiler: The end of the game
The iceberg was not the killer. The real killer was Robo de Killer, a half-robot half-assassin from seven years after GS5 who came back in time to sink the Titanic. His reason? He was hired by his ancestor Shelly de Killer to sink the ship, resulting in the death of the Phoenix Wright crew (who were on the Titanic as a result of the travelling back in time.) They are about to be blasted by de Killer's laser cannons, when all of a sudden...

YET ANOTHER SHOCKING TWIST: Manfred von Karma appears from the future and tasers de Killer! The electric surge fries all of his circuits, shutting him down forever. The crew brings him back to the future, proving that the iceberg never sunk the Titanic.

This, however, causes a time paradox. Since the Titanic never sunk, the trial should have never existed. The game ends on a cliffhanger of the world about to explode, to be resolved in GS6.

:kissy: Phoenix/Maya supporter, and proud of it. :kissy:

:jazzedgy: :gant-jazz: :jazzsneeze: :jazzron:

A Wrighty

These cases were made by randomly clicking smilies. XD
Spoiler: 5-1 Turnabout Radio
Victim: :headbang: (Don't ask how)
Killer: :gipsy:
Defendant: :alita-2:
Defense: :doodle:
Prosecution: :radio:

Manny is killed with his own taser. Vera is defending using a forged Defense badge because Apollo is sick. Payne has been kidnapped by Shelley DeKiller, who wants to prosecute.Probably won't explain the next ones...use your imaginations people.

Spoiler: 5-2 The Glitchy Turnabout
Victim: :pencil:
Killer: :google:
Defendant: :ka-whip:
Defense: :taser: (wut)
Prosecution: :beta-phoenix:

Spoiler: 5-3 Turnabout Not Again
Victim: :butzthumbs:
Killer: :yuusaku: (Wait...wut?)
Defendant: :doodle:
Defense: :headbang: (...)
Prosecution: :rock'n: (this is the only normal thing)

Spoiler: 5-4 Turnabout MASON
Victim: :doodle: (Her again? Too bad she's the victim)
Killer: :whip:
Defendant: :cough:
Defense: :lana:
Prosecution: :zenitora:

Spoiler: 5-5 Turnabout Finale
Victim: :pizza:
Killer: :pasta:
Defendant: :acro:
Defense: :headbang: (....AGAIN?)
Prosecution: :google: (Channeled by one of the Feys?)

I would play this game.....xDDDDD
http://trsrockin.7.forumer.com/index.php

That's a site I frequent. Check it out if you wish.

ZVARRI!

Spoiler: 5-1 - Lame Turnabout
Zheng Fa tourist Sum Dood gets killed. Apollo learns how to be a lawyer again for unexplained reasons. Winston Payne prosecutes with an afro.

Spoiler: 5-2 - Turnabout Teamwork
Acro, Luke Atmey, Godot, and Iris are released on parole for good behaviour and turn over a new leaf. Together, they form they crime-fighting team "The Justice Squad". However, when a team of ninjas kidnap and murder Mayor Meynott, The Justice Squad is framed for the crimes, leaving Apollo Justice to defend them. The real mastermind behind all this is discovered to be Phoenix Wright's old grade school baseball coach, Jacques Strappe.

Spoiler: 5-3 - Turnabout is Fair Play
This is a classroom case from when Phoenix was a little kid. Someone keeps pickpocketing lunch money from the school baseball team. Larry Butz is put on trial, with Phoenix Wright as his "lawyer", but the guilty party is discovered to be the coach, Jacques Strappe, who used the money to fuel his grape juice addiction. He gets fired.

Spoiler: 5-4 - Turnabout Nightmare
Phoenix Wright is accused of murdering Maya Fey with a plastic spork, and has Apollo Justice defend him in court. Although Apollo makes a great case in Phoenix's defence with his evidence that Phoenix was busy playing Go Fish with the president on the moon at the time for the murder, the Judge declares him guilty and sentences him to eternity in space jail. Pearl repeatedly screams, "How could you do that to Mystic Maya, Nick?! How could you?!" until Phoenix wakes up and realizes it was all a dream. He then cleans the toilet.

Spoiler: 5-5 - Turnabout Convention
Every character from all six games who are still alive and not in prison go to a gaming convention where they reveal The Steel Samurai vs. Mask☆DeMasque: Turbo Edition, The Blue Badger's Police Patrol, Robot Cowboys 17, and other games. While attending the convention with Maya, Pearl, Trucy, and Iris, Phoenix Wright is arrested for the murder of Apollo Justice. With Apollo gone, Phoenix has to defend himself in court with only what he bought at the convention as evidence as well as the testimony of the gajillion people who were there that day. At the last minute, Miles Edgeworth proves Phoenix's alibi by coming out of the closet… as a rabid Steel Samurai fanboy. The true killers, Shelly DeKiller, the channelled spirit of Dahlia Hawthorne, and, by a strange twist of fate, Dr. Wily from the Mega Man series, are exposed and brought to justice. Pearl channels Apollo to say his final goodbyes, and everybody has a burger. Everybody dies of food poisoning.

Spoiler: Events after the game
Capcom announces the retirement of the Ace Attorney series. World War III ensues and everybody dies. For reals.

Cleveland Rock wrote:
Spoiler: Events after the game
Capcom announces the retirement of the Ace Attorney series. World War III ensues and everybody dies. For reals.

Not cool... :edgeworth:
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!
Page 5 of 6 [ 223 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps