Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Yo, party people
I mean, hello again, denizens of CR! *salutes* After a not-so-brief hiatus, I lost my brain and, therefore, am reopening requests. Most of you probably don't remember or know me, but hey, the change begins with you! c:
So, basically, I've been making graphics since December of '08. Er...before that I edited photographs for about two or three years. In other words, the impressive resumé, I do not have it~Request format
Type of graphic (avatar, signature, etc.):
Any other specifics? (a certain style, extras, etc.):Rules of Requesting
1. Be polite, please.
2. I won't take any requests with swearing in them. That is to say, if the text you ask me to put on the signature uses a swear word, I can't do it. Sorry.
3. Please don't post any images of people wearing overly revealing clothing. Mia is fine; blatant nakedness is not. I'll inform you if I cannot carry out any aspect of your request.
4. I reserve the right to turn down a request if I have a good reason.
6. Please use the graphics that I make you. Otherwise you'll hurt my already fragile self esteem! You wouldn't want to do that, would you?
7. Please, no making identical
requests at my thread and another at the same time. It's rude.
8. Please use the graphics for longer than a few days. I mean, I'm not asking you to marry
it, just don't trash it after, like, a day. Also rude.Samples
You can use most of these if you like; ask for personalization or edits and I'll do it.Completed RequestsCredit
Some credit goes to various brushplaces, such as Obsidian Dawn, xxaliasxx, r0man, axelraider70, Angelina Resource, and various others.
Other credit goes to Masha, my deer collage, and Vicki. Just 'cause they're both awesome. I need no other reason.Affiliate(s)
If you'd like, you can put this in your thread ^^ (Thanks to Vicki for making the button!)
Thanks c: Feel welcome to request anytime. However, please note that I'm a lot more busy these days (not with normal people stuff like going out with friends. No, I'm so cool I'm busy with homework!) so, worst-case scenario, I'll need to complete your request on the weekend instead of 1-3 days later like I used to do. My apologies, but I have to work around my time commitments. ^^; I'll notify you if this is the case. EDIT: Actually, as some people have unfortunately found out, the worst-case scenario can be substantially worse. I'm sorry times a million if you're a victim of my slowness. *abases self on floor, berating self*
Last edited by bibliomaniac on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 am, edited 65 times in total.