Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 5[ 187 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

New PW Video Series: The Forgotten MiraclesTopic%20Title

Do the impossible. See the invisible.

Hello, fellow Ace Attorney fans! This project has been in planning for a few months now, but I believe it's finally time to unveil it to the masses of CR...

An Ace Attorney video series!

You see, this whole thing will be sort of like a fandub, except instead of voicing over existing cases, I'm going to be making four brand new cases that'll (hopefully) be as epic as some of the cases you've played in the actual games. Good news is, it'll all be placed within the official PW timeline!

The Forgotten Miracles takes place in between JFA, and, as hinted by the title, chronicles a few of Phoenix Wright's cases that seemed to have been overshadowed by some of his "greater" trials (the ones in the actual games).

A new website needs to be made on count of me spelling "Miracles" wrong. Shall be up soon.

Now, this is going to be a HUGE project, a project that's going to need a lot of help from many people...and that's where you come in!

Most of the characters in The Forgotten Miracles are going to be Original Characters, I'm going to need a lot of spriters. That also applies for Locations/Backgrounds, Evidence, and Photographs.

Also, I will need voice actors. I do have connections to more famous voice actors, but I'd like to give everyone a chance so I can have the best voices for the best viewing experience. Just reply here or PM me for more details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress:

Spoiler: Don't Expect Many Updates Here for a While...
Storyboarding: [80%]
Scripting: [26%]
Casting: [15%]
Sprites: [15%]
Editing: [0%]

Current Cast of Voice Actors:
(Note: You may audition for as many characters as you like, but in the end, each person may keep up to 3 roles.)
Spoiler: Characters are listed in order of inportance/appearance. Names with * are auditioners.
Phoenix Wright- Travolta3335
The Judge- Travolta3335
Phoebe Veritan- *NaruhodouMinuki*
Isaac Drake-
Julia Ceit- *CharlotteR*
Goivanni Wesker-
Hector Veritan- *blackjack0202*
Dick Gumshoe- Cardboardlawyer
Winston Payne- *blackjack0202*
Jack Colby- *blackjack0202*
Shamus Woodrow-
Harlan Prince-
Liona Kazam- *mikumo-hime*
Mike Ceit- *die another day*
Mandy Jarr-
Alex Kazam-
Doug Kazam- *die another day*
Ted Nishin- Cardboardlawyer
Maya Fey- *saavvvyyyy*
Mia Fey-
Miles Edgeworth- *Zettamiles*, *VidCat23*, *SilentBobX*, *Lind_L._Tailor*
Franz Ceiver- blacklight206
Devin Ashin- *CrazedNinja*
Wheeler Newman- Tonyzx15
Robert Pierre-
Jake Hyde- Travolta3335
Al Ibeye-
Magnum Py- *Lordlmao*, *froggycompany*
Yanni Yogi- *CrazedNinja*
Shelly de Killer- *CrazedNinja*, *Skuly*

(As for spriting these characters, ask me about their descriptions individually.)

Any questions? Send audition lines? Feel free to contact me!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/travolta3335
Website: http://www.theforgottenmiracles.webs.com *Still under construction*
Email: PWvideoproject@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who's helping! Let's make this one of the greatest Ace Attorney projects ever!
"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.

Last edited by Volty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Forgotten Miricles (PW Vid-Fiction)Topic%20Title

Fancy a cuppa?

cool! i'd love to help, but i don't know what to do - i would offer to make OCs, but i'm very slow and get bored recolouring sprites and fixing them together, i'm better at drawing them myself, but they're not too good, and not reallying in traditional manga style... i've never tryed editing backgrounds, maybe I should...

question: how whould the voice acting work? I mean, how on earth are we suppost to organise it, and get the parts online? I'm a reasonable voice-actor, i read harry potter to my sister and i'm good at drama in school, but i'm english and most people are american, so it would sound a bit silly if maya, say, was very english when phoenix was canadian and edgeworth was french, while someone who's suppost to be german, franzy say, had a brooklin acsent.
^Click for link!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Forgotten Miricles (PW Vid-Fiction)Topic%20Title

edgeygavin wrote:
question: how whould the voice acting work? I mean, how on earth are we suppost to organise it, and get the parts online? I'm a reasonable voice-actor, i read harry potter to my sister and i'm good at drama in school, but i'm english and most people are american, so it would sound a bit silly if maya, say, was very english when phoenix was canadian and edgeworth was french, while someone who's suppost to be german, franzy say, had a brooklin acsent.

Well, the majority of characters are OCs, so this whole accent thing shouldn't be too hard to solve. Also, I'll be the judge of the auditioners, so I'd NEVER have an extremely english Maya or a French Edgeworth. Now, canadian really isn't that much of a problem, just not a very thick accent.

I'll also be putting up people to audition for, and the OCs will have a description.
"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.
Re: New Phoenix Wright Video SeriesTopic%20Title

What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?

Wish I could help, Tavolta6742 (har har, look what I did!) With sprite work, but I'm unfortunately busy with other things. I MIGHT be able to lend my voice though. :accordion-head:

BTW. How’s that “CERTAIN” project a “CERTAIN” someone wrote for ya going. Y’know… *Wink Wink* *Tug Tug* *Flick Flick* *Itch Itch* *Flex Flex* *Butt Butt* … Don’t ask what that last one does… :zenny:

The Strangest Stranger

I could help with sprite making maybe. I've never made one from scratch but I think I'd be able to cope with it. I'm pretty sure that I could edit sprites and backgrounds too.
Voice acting would be a laugh too.
PM me if you want my help with anything. I want to aid you in this most radical project.
The Battle of the Phoenix's continues...

let's just tell them that we met in jail

oh, i can't do it.

1. i don't have skype xD
2. i'm not allowed to upload vedios to youtube, lawl,
3. i'm british. you said 'slight british accent'. :will:

that said, i might be able to help with the designs(not the sprites) of the OC's, and the script if you like.
art by blue

Masque*Demasquer wrote:
oh, i can't do it.

1. i don't have skype xD

that said, i might be able to help with the designs(not the sprites) of the OC's, and the script if you like.

I feel racist for not having anyone with a British accent in this :payne:

I'll take you up on your offer of character design, since I'm not very good with descriptions/drawing!

Every little bit of help is apprectiated :keiko:

let's just tell them that we met in jail

Travolta3335 wrote:
Masque*Demasquer wrote:
oh, i can't do it.

1. i don't have skype xD

I feel racist for not having anyone with a British accent in this :payne:

I'll take you up on your offer of character design, since I'm not very good with descriptions/drawing!

Every little bit of help is apprectiated :keiko:

ah hah hah ... ok. who do ya wan't first?
art by blue

SilentBobX wrote:
Wish I could help, Tavolta6742 (har har, look what I did!) With sprite work, but I'm unfortunately busy with other things. I MIGHT be able to lend my voice though. :accordion-head:

BTW. How’s that “CERTAIN” project a “CERTAIN” someone wrote for ya going. Y’know… *Wink Wink* *Tug Tug* *Flick Flick* *Itch Itch* *Flex Flex* *Butt Butt* … Don’t ask what that last one does… :zenny:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :beef:
I was really hoping you could lend me your spriting skillz!!!

Yes...the project... :uramidn:
It's going along pretty well, just gotta releasse Episode 6 (need to get a new Maya) then it'll be uploaded not long after that.

And please, don't *Butt Butt* me anymore, this isn't Rave Master, yknow!

Friction, baby! - Keith Richards

I could help. Not with spriting.....i suck.....
But anway, i've seen you around on YouTube so I'd be glad to help!!
ImageThanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:
ImageImage
ImageImage

BlackJack wrote:

Hey, it's the Wronginator himself!

Well, without spriting, you have a couple more options:

-Voice Actor
-Character Design
-Make a Trailer (What program do you use to make your videos?)

Sorry the options seem so limited, but my main focus is collecting spriters right now, I hardly know anyone here, and SOMEONE (looks at SiletBobX menacingly) isn't able to make sprites.

Character design means I'll give you a character and you help come up with how the character should act or sound. Heck, you can even draw it (like Masque*Demasquer).

As for making a Trailer, I just wanna know what program you use. I give you the option of a trailer because of your Wrong experience.

Travolta3335 wrote:
BlackJack wrote:

Hey, it's the Wronginator himself!

Well, without spriting, you have a couple more options:

-Voice Actor
-Character Design
-Make a Trailer (What program do you use to make your videos?)

Sorry the options seem so limited, but my main focus is collecting spriters right now, I hardly know anyone here, and SOMEONE (looks at SiletBobX menacingly) isn't able to make sprites.

Character design means I'll give you a character and you help come up with how the character should act or sound. Heck, you can even draw it (like Masque*Demasquer).

As for making a Trailer, I just wanna know what program you use. I give you the option of a trailer because of your Wrong experience.

I think voice acting would be cool, so I'll help there. Keep in mind that I have a mild southern accent. :jake:
Character design also sounds good if you want. But I can't draw worth crap. :payne:
For my Phoenix Wrongs, I use Macromedia Flash to create skits and then use Windows Movie Maker to compile them. I'm about to upgrade to Sony Vegas for the compiling though. So......yeah.

So, in conclusion, I would really like to do the trailer as well as some voice acting. And if you ever want my opinion on character design, just ask. I'm a good idea man. I just can't draw. :larry:
ImageImage
ImageImage

BlackJack wrote:
I think voice acting would be cool, so I'll help there. Keep in mind that I have a mild southern accent. :jake:
Character design also sounds good if you want. But I can't draw worth crap. :payne:
For my Phoenix Wrongs, I use Macromedia Flash to create skits and then use Windows Movie Maker to compile them. I'm about to upgrade to Sony Vegas for the compiling though. So......yeah.

So, in conclusion, I would really like to do the trailer as well as some voice acting. And if you ever want my opinion on character design, just ask. I'm a good idea man. I just can't draw. :larry:

Let's see, well, Hector Veritan might be pretty cool with a mild southern accent (although, I''m not sure about mixing that with his daughter, Phoebe, who'll have possibly a mild English accent.)
Tis your call though, you're open to audition for anyone you chose.

Ah, I should've known that :meekins:
Ack! The dreaded Movie Maker! No! Don't speak it's name aloud! Psssssst, I'll PM you on YouTube or here or something about Vegas.

You're gonna now have to audition for the trailer now, I've gotten 3 more people that want to make it (outside of CR) and basically, I'm just gonna look at your best editing work (I'm gonna wait for you to get Vegas)

Ok, as for character design, maybe not draw, per se, but I'll give you the bare bones of a character and you'd tell me what you think they should look like.

Travolta3335 wrote:
BlackJack wrote:

Let's see, well, Hector Veritan might be pretty cool with a mild southern accent (although, I''m not sure about mixing that with his daughter, Phoebe, who'll have possibly a mild English accent.)
Tis your call though, you're open to audition for anyone you chose.

Ah, I should've known that :meekins:
Ack! The dreaded Movie Maker! No! Don't speak it's name aloud! Psssssst, I'll PM you on YouTube or here or something about Vegas.

You're gonna now have to audition for the trailer now, I've gotten 3 more people that want to make it (outside of CR) and basically, I'm just gonna look at your best editing work (I'm gonna wait for you to get Vegas)

Ok, as for character design, maybe not draw, per se, but I'll give you the bare bones of a character and you'd tell me what you think they should look like.

That's fine. I would like some character descriptions of the minor characters (such as Hector) so I can get in-character. :will:
ImageImage
ImageImage

BlackJack wrote:
BlackJack wrote:

That's fine. I would like some character descriptions of the minor characters (such as Hector) so I can get in-character. :will:

Let's see, for Hector...He's 36. He has the build of Shadi Enigmar (in his white suit, not magician clothes), and likes to call Phoenix "Nickmeister". He's a very casual guy, but can be deathly serious. He is an unknown author. Even in the face of death (you'll see in Case 1) he's very hospitable. His big scene is in Case 2, as the defendant.

Also, you could try for Jack Colby (the witness of Case 1...you know what that means...)
He's 30 years old. He looks very average and has either Daryan Crescend's or Spark Brushel's build (haven't decided yet). He begins very calm, but when his contradictions are found out, he becomes rude and cynical. He gets a very angry and rude tone, and also has a crazy laugh to boot!

If you want to know any other characters, just let me know.

Last edited by Volty on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Travolta3335 wrote:
Let's see, for Hector...He's 36. He has the build of Shadi Enigmar (in his white suit, not magician clothes), and likes to call Phoenix "Nickmeister". He's a very casual guy, but can be deathly serious. He is an unknown author. Even in the face of death (you'll see in Case 1) he's very hospitable. His big scene is in Case 2, as the defendant.

Ok, is he casual as in mellow or as in happy? :hobohodo: or :gant: (when first revealed)?

Travolta3335 wrote:
Also, you could try for Jack Colby (the witness of Case 1...you know what that means...)
He's 30 years old. He looks very average and has either Daryan Crescend's or Spark Brushel's build (haven't decided yet). He begins very calm, but when his contradictions are found out, he becomes rude and cynical. He gets a very angry and rude tone, and also has a crazy laugh to boot!

If you want to know any other characters, just let me know.

By "you know what that means" you mean
Spoiler:
that he's the killer, right? :sawit-2: :beef: :chinami:

And that means he's either fairly muscular or a shrimp? That's very polar, you know? :keiko:
And he degrades like Daryan. With a good dose of Gant/Atmey laughter to boot!
ImageImage
ImageImage

BlackJack wrote:
Ok, is he casual as in mellow or as in happy? :hobohodo: or :gant: (when first revealed)?
Quote:

By "you know what that means" you mean
Spoiler:
that he's the killer, right? :sawit-2: :beef: :chinami:

Spoiler:
Yep.

BlackJack wrote:
And that means he's either fairly muscular or a shrimp? That's very polar, you know? :keiko:
And he degrades like Daryan. With a good dose of Gant/Atmey laughter to boot!

See, I wasn't sure whether or not to have him weak or strong, I'll probably go with Daryan's build. (I was mostly think of how Brushel dresses when I made Colby). As for the laughter, maybe not as insane as Gant or Atmey, but pretty damn close :gant:

Travolta3335 wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :beef:
I was really hoping you could lend me your spriting skillz!!!

Yes...the project... :uramidn:
It's going along pretty well, just gotta releasse Episode 6 (need to get a new Maya) then it'll be uploaded not long after that.

And please, don't *Butt Butt* me anymore, this isn't Rave Master, yknow!

What, What in the Butt, Butt. :will: ... It had to done Travolta. Well, I may not have the greatest voice in the world, but I'll try and provide voice work if ya need it.

SilentBobX wrote:
What, What in the Butt, Butt. :will: ... It had to done Travolta. Well, I may not have the greatest voice in the world, but I'll try and provide voice work if ya need it.

Well, you're already voicing ya buddy Luis when I make your episode of Ace Idiot.

As for this series, name a character, I'll tell ya the requirements.
Re: New Phoenix Wright Video Series (Spriters Needed!!!)Topic%20Title

If you'll PM me a list of plot points that you want mentioned in the trailer, I'll get to work on creating it.... :wellington:
ImageImage
ImageImage

BlackJack wrote:
If you'll PM me a list of plot points that you want mentioned in the trailer, I'll get to work on creating it.... :wellington:

Alright, I'll do that, would you prefer it here or on YouTube?

Travolta3335 wrote:
BlackJack wrote:

Alright, I'll do that, would you prefer it here or on YouTube?

whatever's most convenient for you. I dont carr either way....
ImageImage
ImageImage

Travolta3335 wrote:
(need to get a new Maya)

Oh! Wait, Why don't you ask Kira Buckland to do Maya for you. She plays her REALLY well. Heck, I even asked her to do those Voice sample of Maya for me. Here's some of her work.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/428252
Just show her some of your Ace Idiot episodes and I'm sure she would be happy to voice for you. :maya:
Here's her website to contact her.
http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/

i feel pretty

You called for a spriter?

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
You called for a spriter?

Hellz Yeah. L's awesome at spriting!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Travolta3335 wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:

Well, you're already voicing ya buddy Luis when I make your episode of Ace Idiot.

I Call Edgeworth!

SilentBobX wrote:
Travolta3335 wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:

I Call Edgeworth!

Lol. But I thought you weren't helping....
ImageImage
ImageImage

i feel pretty

Hmm... I could provide one voice, preferably for a quirky OC. Because I can't really do any good voices, but my actual voice is very odd...

I could sprite for you if you like.
^ Click for my graphics ^

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:
Hmm... I could provide one voice, preferably for a quirky OC. Because I can't really do any good voices, but my actual voice is very odd...

It's not that bad. Just British. The weirdness in your vid was mostly the bad audio quality.
ImageImage
ImageImage

i feel pretty

BlackJack wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

It's not that bad. Just British. The weirdness in your vid was mostly the bad audio quality.

Nooooooooooo... you don't know what my peers sound like. I sound nothing like them. In fact, most of them say I sound American.

Particularly Thierry. (I swear i'm going to choke him)

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

I believe Mandy Jarr is your best bet, then. Since she's in Case 3, and I haven't written the script yet, I have no lines for her. I also have barely any idea of her character in general. It was originally going to be Adrian Andrews, but that contradicted the timeline. She's my newest character, so I'll need some time with her.

Heck, you could even try Maya!

EDIT: Failberry is fail. I got mega confused and didn't know I was talking to Lind. :yuusaku:

I started this thread when I was still a forum n00b, not used to getting many replies.

Last edited by Volty on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nadindi wrote:

I checked your sprite page, and you're pretty good! Now, you don't need to worry about being overloaded with sprite work, because I'm making sure to get a few more spriters on the team.

Now, I'm guessing your forte is characters, but how is your location editing?

It's alright, as long as it's only editing and not creating a whole new scene. Is it only editing you need doing?

i feel pretty

Travolta3335 wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

I believe Mandy Jarr is your best bet, then. Since she's in Case 3, and I haven't written the script yet, I have no lines for her. I also have barely any idea of her character in general. It was originally going to be Adrian Andrews, but that contradicted the timeline. She's my newest character, so I'll need some time with her.

Heck, you could even try Maya!

Spoiler: My Gender

Travolta3335 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:

I checked your sprite page, and you're pretty good! Now, you don't need to worry about being overloaded with sprite work, because I'm making sure to get a few more spriters on the team.

Now, I'm guessing your forte is characters, but how is your location editing?

And what of my offer to sprite?

(I got there first, Y'know!)

Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

I IZ SUPEERIURR! *SHOT*

Yeah, how about Lind? He's a good spriter.

Nadindi wrote:
Lind_L_Tailor wrote:

I IZ SUPEERIURR! *SHOT*

Yeah, how about Lind? He's a good spriter.

Oh, I'm really sorry! I exited this topic with 19 replys, I come back and there are like 30 or something. I was glancing through to see if anyone new had replied yet, and I saw Nadindi's reply. I feel bad, now. :larry:

I wasn't trying to ignore you or anything, I just didn't see you ask about spriting. But yes, I will take you up on your offer of spriting!

Sorry for the whole misunderstanding! :payne:

SO

What is it you need spriting?

Nadindi wrote:
SO

What is it you need spriting?

Let's see...the GIANT list of OCs (hence why I'm getting many spriters). I'm getting a couple of people to help with character designs first.

Locations. Locations. Locations.

Evidence.

Photographs and screenshots.

That about covers it. This is going to be a VERY custom made game that will need the combined powers of many people here at CR (think of the actual video as Captain Planet :redd: )

Okay. I may work on some of the OC's when I have the time, but don't expect regular updates, because I prefer not to post WIPs unless I need crit.

Also, I could voice act Phoebe, so long as you don't mind that I AM british, so it would be an UTTER british accent. ><
Page 1 of 5 [ 187 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence