Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 3 of 12[ 465 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Re: Where's the love for Phranziska?Topic%20Title

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Amy wrote:
According to this website, cute is a combination of cunning and precious. And Phoenix said 'She's so openly hostile it's almost kinda cute.'

Hostile means angry, savage. Almost/Kinda means not exactly, sort of.

So how does :pearl: fit in based on that?

*awesome quote*

http://dragonelement11.deviantart.com/a ... e-65078156

And I find Phoenix x Franziska the best Franny pairing :3

EDIT: moar arts : http://thentherewasarainbow.deviantart. ... -128515217
Sig by the wonderful Blinq!
Thank you~

~~

Cute could also mean baby-cute, which Pearl is.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

Phoenix/Franziska will live!

Location: My computer, looking up stuff about Phoenix and Franziska.

It also depends on the formation of the sentence and it perfectly fits in it. And it depends who you're talking to aswell. This is Franzy we're talking about. I mean who doesn't think Pearls is cute???

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

That's right, I mean you can say cute in a lot of ways that baby cute and the cute of a pairing that makes you say: "Awwwww!"... I know it's a weird way to explain it but just try to understand.

Now changing the subject of the word cute...

The other day I watched on TV about the way women fall in love (in a psychological sense, it's not my opinion so don't hate me if it's not true). That guy was saying something that women usually look for a "father figure". It's not that women fall in love with their parents but it's that when the "father figure is missing they look for an alternal way to recreate that feeling.

I was thinking... Could Franny have that case? If it is like that, that would be a psychological answer for all Franny pairings. Including MilesXFranny.

What do you say? (I repeat, that thing it's not my opinion it was said by a psychologist of my country, Chile)
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Somehow I don't think so. She did have Manfred until she was 17. I mean she doesn't think of Larry in that way and Edgeworth didn't really do anything like that. Neither Phoenix but that's because she's still obsessed with her 'perfect record' but she did stand up for him in front of Godot, a fellow prosecutor and she didn't give him the DeKiller card yet. And she followed him during the investagation and she never whipped him once in the plaza in case 2-3 etc. Franzy definetly has a crush on Phoenix even though that logic about the fatherly figure doesn't seem too possible but that's my opinion.

Sig by me!
I PROUDLY ship Phoenix/Franziska, Miles/Maya, Klavier/Ema, Apollo/Trucy, Mia/Diego. Phoenix/Franziska day on June 21st! Come one, come all!

Humph.

She whipped him in every case, actually. But she likes Edgey-poo (Oldbag reference) more than Feenie (Iris reference).
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

Nat wrote:
Somehow I don't think so. She did have Manfred until she was 17. I mean she doesn't think of Larry in that way and Edgeworth didn't really do anything like that. Neither Phoenix but that's because she's still obsessed with her 'perfect record' but she did stand up for him in front of Godot, a fellow prosecutor and she didn't give him the DeKiller card yet. And she followed him during the investagation and she never whipped him once in the plaza in case 2-3 etc. Franzy definetly has a crush on Phoenix even though that logic about the fatherly figure doesn't seem too possible but that's my opinion.

Thank you. I just wanted to know if that (in a psychological way) was a possible option for us to think about why would Franny fall in love.

But I know what you mean. Why would she stand for Nick against Godot if he is "the enemy"? It's love... yeah.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Definetly. And we can't forget that she brought him evidence to win the Engarde case, the fact that she didn't whip him once in the lodging house plaza, the Shelly DeKiller card that was never given to him and she followed him during the investegation. And for Nick there's the cute quote and the tulips. If that doesn't show that they like each other than Phoenix/Maya is no more than baseless imagination.

Sig by me!

~~

Nat wrote:
If that doesn't show that they like each other than Phoenix/Maya is no more than baseless imagination.

And you say I insult your ships. :nick:
That's bashing.
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

I guess you could say I support it, I mean, I think it could be quite a good paring, but there are other parings I like more. I have seen some pretty awesome fan-art of it before though.

Amy wrote:
Nat wrote:
If that doesn't show that they like each other than Phoenix/Maya is no more than baseless imagination.

And you say I insult your ships. :nick:
That's bashing.

But this is a PHOENIX/FRANZISKA fanclub. And I was saying that to prove my point.

Sig by me!

~~

So what? You don't see us bashing the Phoenix/Iris ship or your ship in our fanclub, now do you?
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

Amy wrote:
So what? You don't see us bashing the Phoenix/Iris ship or your ship in our fanclub, now do you?

How can we know? It's not like I or anyone is going to look in the MAYA/PHOENIX fanclub to prove Nat's point. If you took that personal it's none of our business.

Nat wrote:
But this is a PHOENIX/FRANZISKA fanclub. And I was saying that to prove my point.

As far as I think, that was just a way to show her own point, just like she said.

And even if I'm wrong with everything I just said, you should just calm down. :edgy:

Moving on up!

Alright guys, time to cool it. This thread is supposed to be devoted to discussing the pairing of Phoenix/Franziska and not bashing other pairings to make your point. We have a pairing hate thread for that and a character hate thread for that. Take your arguments there.

Also, I think this thread is better suited for GS2 subforum. If I'm wrong, someone else will move it back.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Re: Where's the love for Phranziska? A Phoenix/Franziska thread.Topic%20Title

It's better when it's moved to Kurian because it's easier to be found. And sorry if I offended anyone. But I needed to prove my point without being offended myself. Again I'm sorry.

Sig by me!

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Dropping by to say that I love this pairing :edgy: It's my second favourite after Phoenix/Maya.
There's a lot of evidence for PhoenixMaya btw. Just check out Icer's list. It has something solid for almost every case.
IMO, there isn't much evidence for PhoenixFran, but ...so what? xD IT IS WIN.
~Fanfiction~
"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."
-Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

*imagines Franziska alone in the hospital room with the tulips*

He loves me, he loves me not...

moonfall wrote:
*imagines Franziska alone in the hospital room with the tulips*

He loves me, he loves me not...

YAY! I love that idea... but I most imagine her jumping on her bed thinking (Because she's still shy to admit it out loud) "He loves me! He really loves me!"

But wathever XD Crazy ideas.

Really cute idea! And what's up with this 'Phoenix/Maya day'? Do any other people even care that people who ship something different want nothing to do with it? Hmm how about we start our own Phoenix/Franziska day? On the exact day that Phoenix and Franziska met. It would only be fair for people who ship Phoenix/Franziska. Anyone who agrees could come to this fanclub and enjoy it. Not like we need permission to do whatever we want with our ships, right?

Sig by me!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Nat wrote:
And what's up with this 'Phoenix/Maya day'? Do any other people even care that people who ship something different want nothing to do with it?

No one is being forced to participate and even acknowledge their fun day, so why do YOU care?

If you want to encourage more Phoenix/Fran media, that is totally fine.
ImageImage

I'm sorry about that but I overreact a lot to small things like that. I just really can't stand something I was forced into hating. Thanks for giving me permission though. I'm really grateful and I won't react like that again. :edgy:

Sig by me!

Then let's make it official! June 21st will be FrannyXNick day.

That way we'll have our day when no one will be able to complain, just like us with mayaXNick day.

It's a great idea to make a FrannyXNick day.
:phoenix: :no-no:

Can't wait for it! And no one will feel left out then since they all get a day to support their pairings! This gives Phoenix/Franziska fans less reason to quit supporting their ships! June 21st is now officially Phoenix/Franziska day! :phoenix: :franny:

Sig by me!

Something to change the subject and start a new idea tu discuss here:

I've been thinking... when is the moment when Franziska, Phoenix or both would realize they are in love? I've tried to imagine it but it's kinda hard to set a moment where Franziska was supposed to fall in love. Maybe when Phoenix brought her the tulips? Maybe when she decided to give him the evidence that helped him declare Engarde guilty? When she left back to Germany? There are too many chances but all of them as unreliable as a dog flying.

So... What do you think? When do you think they fell in love? GS2, GS3 or after that? If they did, what was the factor that made them notice each other?

(If there's something you don't understand, I'm sorry, even though I know how to speak and write english I'm still not THAT good at it)

Your English is still much better than my Spanish.

I see Phoenix/Franziska happening after GS3, maybe even after GS4. She needs a little time to grow up and realize where Phoenix and Miles are coming from about the meaning of being a lawyer. I'd actually like to see a case or fanfiction where he has to defend her from fake murder charges.

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Hah, our idea seems to be catching on xD
But you may be missing the point of Phoenix/Maya day. It's for people who like the pairing to share the love with fic and art. All on the same day. United by the pairing.. 8D We have these advert sigs NOT to coerce shippers of other pairings to come Join Us. It's speaking to other shippers of the pairing.
Please stop randomly bashing Phoenix/Maya and its shippers :larry: I like both PxM and PxF, don't make me abandon this place...
--
Anyway, I'll do some art for the day when it finally comes. :D
I think that if it was implied canon (PxF is not my headcanon though I do love the pairing)...on Franzy's side it probably evolved from 2-4 til 3-5. Love doesn't happen at once, I guess. And after that...I don't think she'd forgive him for the disbarring, sadly. T_T We know the disbarring happened approximately two months after 3-5, so they wouldn't be in an established relationship by then...maybe if they made up during the Seven Year Gap, she helps him with the Jurist System. Edgeworth has that kind of power so maybe Franzy does too.
If she stayed, of course. There doesn't seem to be any chance for an established relationship at any point in the timeline...Unlike Edgey and Maya, Franzy's existence isn't referenced in Apollo Justice. I can see her leaving after 3-5. Maybe she returns around the end of the Seven Year Gap without a clue about what happened? That seems to be the only canon-plausible explanation with a pairing with only a few scenes of proof to back it up.

Yeah, and I agree with Moonfall. She needs to grow up, or a relationship is impossible - she'd never admit to a weakness like love...with this pairing you've gotta tread carefully around the OOC'ness.

Sorry, going off on a tangent there ^^;
~Fanfiction~

Gray Godot wrote:
Something to change the subject and start a new idea tu discuss here:

I've been thinking... when is the moment when Franziska, Phoenix or both would realize they are in love? I've tried to imagine it but it's kinda hard to set a moment where Franziska was supposed to fall in love. Maybe when Phoenix brought her the tulips? Maybe when she decided to give him the evidence that helped him declare Engarde guilty? When she left back to Germany? There are too many chances but all of them as unreliable as a dog flying.

So... What do you think? When do you think they fell in love? GS2, GS3 or after that? If they did, what was the factor that made them notice each other?

(If there's something you don't understand, I'm sorry, even though I know how to speak and write english I'm still not THAT good at it)

Hmm it depends. I mostly imagine it to take place in some event after 3-5 where Phoenix and Franziska are stuck together and they bond more and Phoenix risks his life for Franziska and Franziska's thankful for Phoenix and starts to let herself admit that she has feelings for him and as gratitude, she kisses Phoenix and that's how I think that the relationship starts.
Though it's most likely to happen after AJ and I agree, Franziska wouldn't forgive Phoenix easily for losing his badge. But I think of this for two reasons, either a) she lost all chance to crush him or b) She's disappointed at the fact that his attorney's badge was what got them to meet. Obviously I agree with the second option, like all fans would to support their ships would. There's a lot to imagine but then, imagining is the best part of it! :phoenix: :no-no:

Sig by me!

/人◕‿‿◕人\

After 3-5, Franzy has gone through a little character development. She'd probably understand at the least that forging evidence is Wrong - she never did forge, anyway, unlike Manfred. (At least, no plot point is made of it)
Phoenix is one of the men who got Franziska to get a glimpse of the true meaning of the Law. He attempted to teach her that justice and the truth, not perfection, matter. So upon learning that he was disbarred for forging evidence, she'd be mad as hell at him, crush or not. She's got a huge temper, and the whole 'Silence, fool!' thing going on so I figure she'd give Nick (who would be thoroughly depressed and wouldn't fight back) a royal bashing. And then would stalk out. That is just her. She's also an insecure 19 year old, so she'd feel like a solid point in her life had been shattered, and knowing her she'd take it out with anger.
(This is why PxF is not my head canon ^^;)
...that would make an interesting fic. I think i'll write it one day :D
~Fanfiction~

Last edited by Hikari on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Interesting aswell... but then I like to imagine different possibilities between those two. And there are some parts where Phoenix/Franziska is a little canon. Not to the extent of Phoenix/Maya sure but there are some pieces of solid evidence that help me stay with these ships no matter what. Sorry I have bashed Phoenix and Maya but I was forced to hate it. I just liked Phoenix/Franziska and my 'friend' kept contradicting my evidence and saying things like it's never going to happen. To make it even WORSE she brainwashed my sister into thinking that Phoenix/Maya is better and my sister hasn't even won the first game! I was forced into hating it and I'm really sorry for taking it out on all the shippers. Anyway back on topic, I have been wondering, why would Franziska stand up for Phoenix in front of Godot when Godot is a fellow prosecutor and Phoenix is her rival? This takes place in 3-5 when you meet Godot in the inner temple and present something to him.

Sig by me!

/人◕‿‿◕人\

I thought that bit was really touching. I just got up to it in Bridge to the Turnabout and it made me happy - she was supporting Nick for a change. Regardless of shipping, I liked it.
"But you must help him! Even just a little!" Interesting.
~Fanfiction~

Yeah that is one of the best pieces of evidence I have for my ship. And it's also Phoenix who she stood up for, the defense attorney in front of a fellow prosecutor!!! It's supposed to be the other way around if Franziska truly hated Phoenix but it isn't so I have a good piece of evidence to support my ship! And sorry that I randomly bashed Phoenix/Maya but I'm offended a little easily sometimes over nothing.

Sig by me!

Lol I haven't even gave my opinion on this matter.

The moment when they would admit they are in love is after 3-5 just after they celebrate in Tres Bien, at least I imagine Fanny gives Nick, Maya an Pearls a lift. Maya and Pearls get out of the car in the train station and the when Franny takes Nick home she talks to him before he gets out and they kiss eachother. But that's just me.

The thing of Franny defending Nick against Godot is quite a good idea.
But there are better options, it may have been just common sense, to help someone who was doing something good.

Superpower: Logic

I like this pairing, especially when Phoenix thought to himself she looked "cute" in case 3-5. That made me chuckle, tbh.

Yeah that's one of the cutest parts in AA in my opinion. And I agree with Gray Godot about the post 3-5 thing but I just imagine some cute event between Nick and Franzy that brings them together. But in reality, it would probably happen post AJ because of the whole losing attorney's badge thing. If it wasn't for Kristoph, we could have had more possibilities for Phoenix/Franziska.

Sig by me!

I just wanted to pop in and say I like this pairing ^^
Phoenix/Franziska is really awesome, and also Edgeworth's reaction to it would be hilarious.
I grinned when Phoenix brought tulips to her in 2-4, and called her cute in 3-5. :D
Phoenix/Maya Day: Sept. 5th. ♥
Phoenix/Iris Day: September 12th. ♥

Me too. Interesting... Edgeworth's reaction when he realizes that Phoenix and Franziska are together:
:phoenix: Hey Franziska.
:franny: : Hello, Phoenix Wright.
*Edgeworth is watching behind a random plant he found somewhere when he sees Phoenix and Franziska kiss.*
:wacky-edgy: They were dating behind my back?!
And he acidentally says it out so loud that they hear him.
:phoenix: : Hey Edgeworth. Who was dating behind your back?
:edgeworth: : Nothing...
:godot:

Sig by me!

Nat wrote:
Yeah that's one of the cutest parts in AA in my opinion. And I agree with Gray Godot about the post 3-5 thing but I just imagine some cute event between Nick and Franzy that brings them together. But in reality, it would probably happen post AJ because of the whole losing attorney's badge thing. If it wasn't for Kristoph, we could have had more possibilities for Phoenix/Franziska.

That's right... but think about it, they could develop an awesome relationship but when he lost his badge she might think: "He used falsified evidence... he's not the man I knew and fell in love with" Then she'll dump him and be totally away of him fo the next 7 years... but when he starts working on the jurist system she helps him and when she finally finds out that he was innocent they come back together... (Am I that desperate to argue about a chance to see them together?)

Fuck Kristoph, he's taken 7 years of "foolish" love from Franny and Nick.

C:

OOOOOH YESS FINALLY!!!

PHOENZISKA IS MY OTP
I LOVE IT SO MUCH 8D
Even more then Ema/Klavier lol.
Amazing signature, done by Delsy! Thanks so much!

Gray Godot wrote:
Nat wrote:

That's right... but think about it, they could develop an awesome relationship but when he lost his badge she might think: "He used falsified evidence... he's not the man I knew and fell in love with" Then she'll dump him and be totally away of him for the next 7 years... but when he starts working on the jurist system she helps him and when she finally finds out that he was innocent they come back together... (Am I that desperate to argue about a chance to see them together?)

Fuck Kristoph, he's taken 7 years of "foolish" love from Franny and Nick.

Seconded. Kristoph is one of my most hated characters is AA. Him and Dahlia. If only Klavier was more careful he would have helped Phoenix instead of made it worse for him! I have another thing to thank Polly for. Catching Kristoph was my favourite moment in AA4.
ODOROKI-KUN! wrote:
OOOOOH YESS FINALLY!!!

PHOENZISKA IS MY OTP
I LOVE IT SO MUCH 8D
Even more then Ema/Klavier lol.

Welcome to the club. Enjoy the P/Fness like we do! :edgy:

Sig by me!
Page 3 of 12 [ 465 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)