Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 8 of 8[ 302 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Re: Trucy: Magical or MAGICAL? (potential spoilers)Topic%20Title

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

shadowofedgeworth wrote:
I think Femme Fatale pretty much summed it up, so let's move on. Like neoswordmaster said, this topic is just begging for people to get burned.

Yup in short:

Teenage girls aren't like teenage boys. We don't immediately want to bang anything that can move.

What kind of developement would you like to see come from Trucy's character in GS5? What side of her would you like to see the most?
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

I want to see her glomp her brother a couple times as a gag.

Rebirth

Get a boyfriend that's either the victim or accused in a future case.

Gettin' Old!

Platinum Skye wrote:

Your getting better in your campaign against Trucy :garyuu:

This don't seem so bad since it's no great big deal of Trucy hurting. Only problem is....she's 15 but still relatively young looking. Presumably her boyfriend will be roughly the same age meaning he'll look quite young too so killing him off might be a problem involving killing a minor or a child but I'm not sure if there is any legislation for that.

Better yet, have the boyfriend ACTUALLY be the murderer in the accused scenario and Trucy is shocked as Apollo gradually drags the truth out of him as she discovers the seemingly perfect boyfriend is actually a twisted soul. OOOH EVEN BETTER! Have Apollo ask a vital question that implies he's the murderer except Apollo misses the twitch but then Trucy herself realises it sadly and has to explain it herself.

Ok maybe that means that Apollo isn't the one unveiling the criminal but....this isn't a proper idea in my eyes just one to achieve maximum Trucy development with as little pain as possible.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Pierre wrote:
Platinum Skye wrote:

Your getting better in your campaign against Trucy :garyuu:

This don't seem so bad since it's no great big deal of Trucy hurting. Only problem is....she's 15 but still relatively young looking. Presumably her boyfriend will be roughly the same age meaning he'll look quite young too so killing him off might be a problem involving killing a minor or a child but I'm not sure if there is any legislation for that.

Better yet, have the boyfriend ACTUALLY be the murderer in the accused scenario and Trucy is shocked as Apollo gradually drags the truth out of him as she discovers the seemingly perfect boyfriend is actually a twisted soul. OOOH EVEN BETTER! Have Apollo ask a vital question that implies he's the murderer except Apollo misses the twitch but then Trucy herself realises it sadly and has to explain it herself.

Ok maybe that means that Apollo isn't the one unveiling the criminal but....this isn't a proper idea in my eyes just one to achieve maximum Trucy development with as little pain as possible.

Well, it wouldn't even have to be her boyfriend.

I like the idea of it being Trucy's best friend. I've always had an idea of a case centered around Trucy's school friends. Or maybe the owner of the Wonder Bar. Or even her favourite school teacher or something.

A beautiful world indeed.

I'm not so sure about Trucy's favorite teacher. It's a little too distant from how personal it would be if it would happen tof it was her best friend or boyfriend. Unless they spent a good amount of time together as a tutor.

Gettin' Old!

neoswordmaster wrote:
I'm not so sure about Trucy's favorite teacher. It's a little too distant from how personal it would be if it would happen tof it was her best friend or boyfriend. Unless they spent a good amount of time together as a tutor.

Yeah it'd be easier to paint a grown up as evil that way too.

Besides there's enough angsty/psychotic teenager stuff in real life unveiling a psychopath teen may not exactly be a popular idea in the US or UK.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
neoswordmaster wrote:

Besides there's enough angsty/psychotic teenager stuff in real life unveiling a psychopath teen may not exactly be a popular idea in the US or UK.

Wait. Forgive me, but I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Gettin' Old!

neoswordmaster wrote:
Pierre wrote:
neoswordmaster wrote:

No forgive me for not being clear enough.
I support your idea of a particularly close teacher, like maybe a guidance teacher she's had all through her school years or something.

And due to possible complications of psychotic children in video games it seems a good alternative :garyuu:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Pierre wrote:
neoswordmaster wrote:
Pierre wrote:

No forgive me for not being clear enough.
I support your idea of a particularly close teacher, like maybe a guidance teacher she's had all through her school years or something.

And due to possible complications of psychotic children in video games it seems a good alternative :garyuu:

I was implying that her "favourite teacher" would be very close to her. But I guess a guidance counsellour could work...

Rebirth

I wouldn't be surprised personally if Trucy had a guidance counsellour. Perhaps the counsellour could be murdered by another student and Trucy witnesses the murder or walks in on the dead body.

Gettin' Old!

Platinum Skye wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised personally if Trucy had a guidance counsellour. Perhaps the counsellour could be murdered by another student and Trucy witnesses the murder or walks in on the dead body.

In my old school everyone got a guidance counsellor. But it'd be better if the counsellor was the murderer I think but whatever this was your idea originally Pskye you can play it out.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ehm, excuse me, but what is that "guidance counsellor" is? Never heard about it before.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

K_V_N wrote:
Ehm, excuse me, but what is that "guidance counsellor" is? Never heard about it before.

Umm...how to put it...

It's pretty much what the name says. It's a person that a schoolchild would see for guidance. This can be from anything to talking about peer presssure to helping out if there is a problem at home.

...I see. Thanks for explanation

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that we won't see something about Trucy's school life. First, she was created to be more a magician, than a schoolgirl. Second, imho, it'd be something plain and boring, if someone related to her by the school was killed. Nothing really special, odd either, until casemakers got some weed to express their imagination on that matter. Or, the victim could be in relations with criminal world, but we saw a lot of same thing before.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Rebirth

Decided to come up with a sweet story Phoenix can say to Trucy if she's upset.

When Trucy was two years old
She loved her Yeti Rattle
She loved it so much
That her Mommy And Daddy were afraid that if she ever lost Yeti Rattle
Trucy would be very sad

So one day while her Mommy and Daddy were shopping, they saw Yeti Rattles and they bought one
One day, Trucy was playing with her Yeti Rattle, rattling it happily
So Mommy gave Trucy the other Yeti Rattle

She took her Yeti Rattle, held it by her ear, rattled it and smiled
She took the new Yeti Rattle, held it by her other ear, rattled and she frowned
She took her Yeti Rattle, held it by her ear, rattled it and smiled
She took her new Yeti Rattle, rattled it and she frowned and she threw that Yeti Rattle across the room

But on the sad, sad day when Trucy lost the original Yeti Rattle
She accepted the new one
And they lived happily ever after.

Well I Dont Know If Its Too Late To Post but i just Drew this picture of Trucy on paint Image

I Only Used paint so i dont know if its that good >.>

sig+avi made by krazykaro

trucy rules!!!!!!!!!
she is MAGIX
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot

The video game boy; the one who wins

I actually think Trucy's really cool. Mostly because of how compeletely un-self-conscious she seems to be, and also because she's kind of smart. And her theme is really charming. :trucy:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

I really like that about Trucy as well, the fact that she doesn't seem the least bit self-conscious.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Trucy oh Trucy, how I love her. Something about her just makes me so darn happy, especially with her smile and that theme music of hers. It lightens my black heart :trucy:

As I've written before, she doesn't seem the tiniest bit self-conscious and I love that. It's like she just waltzes around in the world totally carefree, and how she takes such interest in other persons with an attitude that borders between courageous and naïve (like how she approached Plum Kitaki). There's something so innocently and amazingly sincere about her entire being, but she has a quite mature side as well. Like how she looks out for Phoenix ("like a sugardaddy!") almost as much as he looks out for her, and also, how she speaks sometimes. Like when making fun of Apollo. Perhaps she inherited a tiny bit of his deadpan snarking. :apollo: With that said, she's really funny as well, both when she's like that and when she's just straight up weird. Sometimes her way of thinking is just... out there. I love her goofyness. :sillytrucy:

And she's so clever! It annoys me a bit that they made her figure stuff out in Apollo's place so much, but as for her as a character, I like how smart she is. She's perceptive, logical, and good at thinking on the spot (case in point: the Mr. Hat abduction).

Aaand that's why she's awesome. I tend to forget how great she actually is, but really, I love her. She's a 15 year old kid and still like the coolest of them all :trucy:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

I feel like I underestimate her now and then - she really is cool. Admirable, really, that a person can be so... yeah, without self-consciousness whatsoever. What a great friend she must be too, and... yes, I love Trucy.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 8 of 8 [ 302 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)