Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Decided I'd post this here...Topic%20Title

Bracelets of Steel

(Apologies if this is in the wrong board; my overall post count is generally insufficient to allow me to start topics in all boards)

So a few days ago I got bored and made these on a whim. Decided I should post them here today.
Spoiler:
These are my attempts at English logos for DGS and DGS2.
(Full size)
(Full size)

Feel free to leave any opinions you have on this!
Re: Decided I'd post this here...Topic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

They're very well done. The only issues I have, which are really minor are: the lettering style seems inconsistent between "The Great" and "Ace Attorney" (it could be my eyesight, though), the words seem a little clumped together, which is more noticeable for me in the second one, which makes it a bit distracting for a title (it could be because of the placement of words, the style used, I can't really pinpoint it), usually the first entry of a series doesn't have a title and the following ones do and the number is removed as well (this is more of a localization thing than a legitimate issue I have with your pictures but I wanted to bring it up anyways, since these are English logos), and the title for the first pictures hints more towards the game being one large trial. While this might be fitting for a finale, especially this game's, I think "Trials of Adventure" would be a better choice. Now, for the great parts. I love the use of the little Ace Attorney star and the fact that you kept it (although, to fit in with the new style you used, it looked a bit out of place), the titles, especially the second one, had a grand feeling about them, and I like how you stayed very faithful to the original title, with the color scheme, way the text is organized, ect. I hope I wasn't too harsh but overall, very nice!
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

I'm fine and ready for justice!

And no worries, you're in the right board. Present Evidence is meant for graphics, which is what this thread falls under.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

I really like the font. What is it,btw?

Bracelets of Steel

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
I really like the font. What is it,btw?

Made In China for the "The Great" line: http://www.dafont.com/made-in-china.font

MSTK Rufcut for the "Ace Attorney" line: http://www.dafont.com/mstk-rufcut.font

and Last Ninja for the bottom tagline: http://www.dafont.com/last-ninja.font
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence