Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot - The Fate of Two WorldsTopic%20Title

Do the impossible. See the invisible.

Spoiler: Season One Box Art

Watch Season One here!

Summary:

The world of Ace Attorney is full of mystical powers. Magatamas that can see magic locks. Bracelets that can magically see lies. LOGIC CHESS. Regardless of the absurdity, the world of Ace Attorney has somehow found a way to ground itself in reality. But what happens when the idea of "lawyers with magical powers" goes to the extreme? Why, you get Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot! An alternate universe where attorneys are given magical powers to compensate for the overwhelming co-operation of the police and prosecution. With new cases, a new storyline, and new powers, can Phoenix Wright rise from the ashes of his own stupidity and save the day?

Case Statuses:

Case 0: Turnabout Paradox
Episode 1 - The Fate of Two Worlds

Case 1: The Spooky Turnabout [Episodes 2-8]
Episode 2 - Three Years Later...
Episode 3 - The Dolphin Gargoyle Defense
Episode 4 - Breaking Bad...Logic
Episode 5 - Red White and Oh No Mia Died
Episode 6 - Decisive Witless
Episode 7 - Possession is 9/10ths of the Law
Episode 8 - The Spookiest Ghosts

Case 2: Lights, Camera, Turnabout! [Episodes 9-?]
Episode 9 - Waiting For Godot
Episode 10 - The Wait is Over

Case Summaries + Characters:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot Prologue Cases

These cases are updated versions of episodes of the original Ace Idiot. Before I decided on making an actual story, these episodes were merely nothing more than a bunch of random nonsense. Now I've decided to make a certain few cases part of the new canon timeline, and they make up the "prologue cases" for Ace Idiot.

Spoiler: Case 0-1: Turnabout Paradox
Phoenix Wright has to defend the young Ema Skye on the count of murder. The prosecutor for this case? Phoenix Wright. Let the hijinks ensue.

Episode 1 Redux

Phoenix Wright
VA: Volty

The protagonist of this series. No one is sure of how he passed the bar exam.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix from 9 years in the future and the prosecutor for this trial. Can get drunk on grape juice, I guess.

Phoenix Wright

Witness to the crime. A total raging party animal.

Ema Skye

The defendant. Is too oblivious for her own good.

The Judge

The almighty Judge who apparently follows Phoenix's cases or something. Wields the power of Religion.

Spoiler: Case 0-2: Turnabout Thinker
It's literally "Turnabout Sisters" with more jokes. Hey, Mia's gotta die one way or another, right?

Maya Gilligan Fey
VA: TheVacher

The defendant. A spirit medium whose hunger for burgers is almost as insatiable as her hunger for being accused of crimes.

Mia Fey

The victim and Phoenix's mentor. Still has to help Phoenix out with the most basic of lawyering.

Miles Edgeworth
VA: Zen

A gifted prosecutor whose vast linguistic skills and sharp dressing are merely a clever ruse to disguise his true genius.

Dick Gumshoe

A detective with a heart of gold. And a brain of rocks.

Redd White

The killer. Oh, did I spoil something? I could've sworn you guys played Turnabout Sisters. Because he's pretty much the same here.

Stewart Porter
VA: ??

Useless witness. The least I could do is give the poor guy a real name.

Spoiler: Case 0-3: Barely Even a Turnabout
Desperate for a case and some money, Phoenix takes the case of a man who murdered a clown right in front of him...and wins. Truly this man is a genius.

Daryan Crescend

The defendant who clearly resembles a shark. Fuckin' hates clowns.

Moe LeStaire

The victim. Was invited to sing Phoenix the birthday song...BUT IT WAS A SET-UP. AWWWW SHIT.

Dahlia Hawthorne

Evil spirit revived from the dead. Starts a whole bunch of shit that sets the stage for Season One of Ace Idiot.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot - The Fate of Two Worlds

The ghost of Dahlia Hawthorne has been revived. Maya Fey has been put in prison for the supposed murders of 5 victims at People Park. Phoenix Wright has spent the last 3 years or so confined to his office writing a novel about his lawyering exploits instead of actually helping Maya. But when a chance to give her a re-trial comes up, Phoenix is the only one who can save the day. But the mystery surrounding that night 3 years ago is just the beginning...

Spoiler: Case 1-1: The Spooky Turnabout
The re-trial of Maya Fey is in session. Phoenix hasn't lawyered in 3 years...is he a match for the ruthless prosecution?
Episode 11
Episode 12

Phoenix Faygala Wright

The protagonist and yadda-yadda I already wrote his description, I'm just putting the profiles here for the timeskip stuff.

Maya Gilligan Fey

The defendant and Phoenix's assistant.

Pearl "Leroy" Fey

Maya's cousin. Seems to be possessed by the soul of a 27 year old black man named Leroy Washington.

Franziska von Karma

The prosecutor for this case. Compared to other prosecutors who have some sort of personal agenda against Phoenix, she actually does her job.

Dick Gumshoe

The detective in charge of the investigation for the re-trial. Yearns for more episodes of his hit show: "The Detective Gumshoe Show"

The Judge

Why hasn't this old dude retired yet?

Spark Brushel

The surprisingly Jamaican-accented witness who witnessed the crime.

Damon Gant

The Chief of Police, von Karma's "secret witness". Is very bitter of the media's portrayal of him being a "rapist".

Apollo Justice

Temporarily takes Phoenix's place when he runs out of life during the trial. Utterly incapable of dealing with this court's judge, who apparently scares the shit out of Justice.

Dahlia Hawthorne

The killer behind the People Park murders. Has the newfound power to forcibly possess those with high spiritual energy.

Spoiler: Case 1-2: Lights, Camera, Turnabout!
A new Steel Samurai TV series is soon to be airing, and Phoenix's older brother Zenny is one of the stars! But when he's late for filming and brings Phoenix and Maya along to the studio, the gang stumbles into a murder! So goes the life of Phoenix, I guess.

Miles Edgeworth

The defendant in this case. Is an avid Steel Samurai fan who doesn't appreciate others stealing his prized fan fiction and claiming it as their own.

Godot

The main prosecutor for this season. He has it out for Phoenix Wright for some reason. The secret behind his power is in his coffee.

Luke Atmey

The main detective for this season. Has a penchant for spouting nonsense that he believes makes him sound super cool and dignified.

Zenny "Furio Tigre" Faygala

Phoenix's older half-brother. After a long string of unsuccessful endeavors, he's finally hit it big, starring in the new hit TV series, Turnabout Samurai in costume as "Regal Action Badger".

Terrance Fawles

Witness. A seasoned actor who is mysteriously playing the low-paying role of Prisoner Pete in Turnabout Samurai

Jean Armstrong

Witness. A big name chef taking his brand name into the acting world. Plays "Pink Action Chef" in Turnabout Samurai.

Matt Engarde

Witness. Young actor who recently found fame portraying the titular Steel Samurai in the Turnabout Samurai TV Show.

Sal Manella

The victim. Allegedly stole Miles Edgeworth's Steel Samurai fan fiction and used it's material to create his new TV series, Turnabout Samurai.

Spoiler: Case 1-3: Turnabout Cruise
After clearing Edgeworth of murder, he invites Phoenix and the gang on an all-expense paid cruise on the maiden voyage of the S.S. Gatewater. The Magician's Alliance is the headlining event for the cruise...but of course one of them is murdered! What are the odds?

Zenny Faygala

The defendant. Accused of murdering the victim based on a debt from his old job: running Tender Lender.

Ricardo the Fabulous (Richard Wellington)

The victim. The newest star of the Magician's Alliance, and quickly becoming it's most popular magician. [Magician name subject to change]

Maximillion Galactica

Witness who was the Former Greatest Magician of the Year. His signature magic trick is flight.

Zak Gramarye (Shadi Enigmar)

Witness and one half of the "Gramarye Brothers" Magician act. Founder of the Magician's Alliance. His signature magic trick is invisibility.

Valant Gramarye (Yanni Torres)

Witness and one half of the "Gramarye Brothers" Magic act.

I'm sure there are going to be more characters in this episode, but I'm currently in the middle of the planning stage for this case. Expect updates eventually!

"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.

Last edited by Volty on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot - The Fate of Two WorldsTopic%20Title

Hold on, let me ask my manager.

rated O for oblivious.

Volty you are a genius!

Total Nerd

Oh my god, Volty! The rated O thing killed me!! I laughed at pretty much everything in this post! This is why Ace Idiot is my favourite parody series of all time! :basil:

Nep God, YouTube Reviewer, Objection.lol

Volty wrote:

Watch Season One here!

Summary:

The world of Ace Attorney is full of mystical powers. Magatamas that can see magic locks. Bracelets that can magically see lies. LOGIC CHESS. Regardless of the absurdity, the world of Ace Attorney has somehow found a way to ground itself in reality. But what happens when the idea of "lawyers with magical powers" goes to the extreme? Why, you get Phoenix Wright: Ace Idiot! An alternate universe where attorneys are given magical powers to compensate for the overwhelming co-operation of the police and prosecution. With new cases, a new storyline, and new powers, can Phoenix Wright rise from the ashes of his own stupidity and save the day?

Case Statuses:

These cases are updated versions of episodes of the original Ace Idiot. Before I decided on making an actual story, these episodes were merely nothing more than a bunch of random nonsense. Now I've decided to make a certain few cases part of the new canon timeline, and they make up the "prologue cases" for Ace Idiot.

Phoenix Wright has to defend the young Ema Skye on the count of murder. The prosecutor for this case? Phoenix Wright. Let the hijinks ensue.

Episode 1 Redux

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix from 9 years in the future and the prosecutor for this trial. Can get drunk on grape juice, I guess.

Phoenix Wright

Ema Skye

The Judge

The almighty Judge who apparently follows Phoenix's cases or something. Wields the power of Religion.

It's literally "Turnabout Sisters" with more jokes. Hey, Mia's gotta die one way or another, right?

Maya Gilligan Fey

The defendant. A spirit medium whose hunger for burgers is almost as insatiable as her hunger for being accused of crimes.

Mia Fey

The victim and Phoenix's mentor. Still has to help Phoenix out with the most basic of lawyering.

Miles Edgeworth

A gifted prosecutor whose vast linguistic skills and sharp dressing are merely a clever ruse to disguise his true genius.

Dick Gumshoe

Redd White

The killer. Oh, did I spoil something? I could've sworn you guys played Turnabout Sisters. Because he's pretty much the same here.

Stewart Porter

Desperate for a case and some money, Phoenix takes the case of a man who murdered a clown right in front of him...and wins. Truly this man is a genius.

Daryan Crescend

Moe LeStaire

The victim. Was invited to sing Phoenix the birthday song...BUT IT WAS A SET-UP. AWWWW SHIT.

Dahlia Hawthorne

Evil spirit revived from the dead. Starts a whole bunch of shit that sets the stage for Season One of Ace Idiot.

The ghost of Dahlia Hawthorne has been revived. Maya Fey has been put in prison for the supposed murders of 5 victims at People Park. Phoenix Wright has spent the last 3 years or so confined to his office writing a novel about his lawyering exploits instead of actually helping Maya. But when a chance to give her a re-trial comes up, Phoenix is the only one who can save the day. But the mystery surrounding that night 3 years ago is just the beginning...

The re-trial of Maya Fey is in session. Phoenix hasn't lawyered in 3 years...is he a match for the ruthless prosecution?
Episode 11
Episode 12

Phoenix Faygala Wright

The protagonist and yadda-yadda I already wrote his description, I'm just putting the profiles here for the timeskip stuff.

Maya Gilligan Fey

Pearl "Leroy" Fey

Maya's cousin. Seems to be possessed by the soul of a 27 year old black man named Leroy Washington.

Franziska von Karma

The prosecutor for this case. Compared to other prosecutors who have some sort of personal agenda against Phoenix, she actually does her job.

Dick Gumshoe

The detective in charge of the investigation for the re-trial. Yearns for more episodes of his hit show: "The Detective Gumshoe Show"

The Judge

Spark Brushel

Damon Gant

The Chief of Police, von Karma's "secret witness". Is very bitter of the media's portrayal of him being a "rapist".

Apollo Justice

Temporarily takes Phoenix's place when he runs out of life during the trial. Utterly incapable of dealing with this court's judge, who apparently scares the shit out of Justice.

Dahlia Hawthorne

The killer behind the People Park murders. Has the newfound power to forcibly possess those with high spiritual energy.

A new Steel Samurai TV series is soon to be airing, and Phoenix's older brother Zenny is one of the stars! But when he's late for filming and brings Phoenix and Maya along to the studio, the gang stumbles into a murder! So goes the life of Phoenix, I guess.

Miles Edgeworth

The defendant in this case. Is an avid Steel Samurai fan who doesn't appreciate others stealing his prized fan fiction and claiming it as their own.

Godot

The main prosecutor for this season. He has it out for Phoenix Wright for some reason. The secret behind his power is in his coffee.

Luke Atmey

The main detective for this season. Has a penchant for spouting nonsense that he believes makes him sound super cool and dignified.

Phoenix's older half-brother. After a long string of unsuccessful endeavors, he's finally hit it big, starring in the new hit TV series, Turnabout Samurai in costume as "Regal Action Badger".

Terrance Fawles

Witness. A seasoned actor who is mysteriously playing the low-paying role of Prisoner Pete in Turnabout Samurai

Jean Armstrong

Witness. A big name chef taking his brand name into the acting world. Plays "Pink Action Chef" in Turnabout Samurai.

Matt Engarde

Witness. Young actor who recently found fame portraying the titular Steel Samurai in the Turnabout Samurai TV Show.

Sal Manella

The victim. Allegedly stole Miles Edgeworth's Steel Samurai fan fiction and used it's material to create his new TV series, Turnabout Samurai.

After clearing Edgeworth of murder, he invites Phoenix and the gang on an all-expense paid cruise on the maiden voyage of the S.S. Gatewater. The Magician's Alliance is the headlining event for the cruise...but of course one of them is murdered! What are the odds?

Zenny Faygala

The defendant. Accused of murdering the victim based on a debt from his old job: running Tender Lender.

The victim. The newest star of the Magician's Alliance, and quickly becoming it's most popular magician. [Magician name subject to change]

Maximillion Galactica

Witness who was the Former Greatest Magician of the Year. His signature magic trick is flight.

Witness and one half of the "Gramarye Brothers" Magician act. Founder of the Magician's Alliance. His signature magic trick is invisibility.

I'm sure there are going to be more characters in this episode, but I'm currently in the middle of the planning stage for this case. Expect updates eventually!

I know this'll probably not reach anyone, but I'm trying to do a review of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy and I was hoping for the OG opening by Rurutia (Hallelujah) to be on file. I thought it would be more effective to review that way and bring some good ol' feels. Particularly since it is no longer being used by the original creator. Any chance I can get in on obtaining that file? :athena:

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

OneManCast wrote:
Volty wrote:

Watch Season One here!

Summary:

Case Statuses:

Episode 1 Redux

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Ema Skye

The Judge

Maya Gilligan Fey

Mia Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Dick Gumshoe

Redd White

Stewart Porter

Daryan Crescend

Moe LeStaire

Dahlia Hawthorne

Episode 11
Episode 12

Phoenix Faygala Wright

Maya Gilligan Fey

Pearl "Leroy" Fey

Franziska von Karma

Dick Gumshoe

The Judge

Spark Brushel

Damon Gant

Apollo Justice

Dahlia Hawthorne

Miles Edgeworth

Godot

Luke Atmey

Terrance Fawles

Jean Armstrong

Matt Engarde

Sal Manella

Zenny Faygala

Maximillion Galactica

I know this'll probably not reach anyone, but I'm trying to do a review of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy and I was hoping for the OG opening by Rurutia (Hallelujah) to be on file. I thought it would be more effective to review that way and bring some good ol' feels. Particularly since it is no longer being used by the original creator. Any chance I can get in on obtaining that file? :athena:

You probably ought to try to reach out to Volty on YouTube!

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

OneManCast wrote:
Volty wrote:

Watch Season One here!

Summary:

Case Statuses:

Episode 1 Redux

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Ema Skye

The Judge

Maya Gilligan Fey

Mia Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Dick Gumshoe

Redd White

Stewart Porter

Daryan Crescend

Moe LeStaire

Dahlia Hawthorne

Episode 11
Episode 12

Phoenix Faygala Wright

Maya Gilligan Fey

Pearl "Leroy" Fey

Franziska von Karma

Dick Gumshoe

The Judge

Spark Brushel

Damon Gant

Apollo Justice

Dahlia Hawthorne

Miles Edgeworth

Godot

Luke Atmey

Terrance Fawles

Jean Armstrong

Matt Engarde

Sal Manella

Zenny Faygala

Maximillion Galactica

You probably ought to try to reach out to Volty on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/c/MaximumVolty

Nep God, YouTube Reviewer, Objection.lol

Iban wrote:
OneManCast wrote:
Volty wrote:

Watch Season One here!

Summary:

Case Statuses:

Episode 1 Redux

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Ema Skye

The Judge

Maya Gilligan Fey

Mia Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Dick Gumshoe

Redd White

Stewart Porter

Daryan Crescend

Moe LeStaire

Dahlia Hawthorne

Episode 11
Episode 12

Phoenix Faygala Wright

Maya Gilligan Fey

Pearl "Leroy" Fey

Franziska von Karma

Dick Gumshoe

The Judge

Spark Brushel

Damon Gant

Apollo Justice

Dahlia Hawthorne

Miles Edgeworth

Godot

Luke Atmey

Terrance Fawles

Jean Armstrong

Matt Engarde

Sal Manella

Zenny Faygala

Maximillion Galactica

You probably ought to try to reach out to Volty on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/c/MaximumVolty

Tried that. Not yet successful.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence