Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 5 of 6[ 208 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Ace Attorney Fan Card GameTopic%20Title

TLS Admin and Representative

Okay, I am back and here is my report:

First off, the main problem was deck limitations. Should there be a limitation on the number of witnesses you can have in a deck or a limitation on the general number of copies of a card in a deck?

Another major problem was the draw phase. Both players draw two cards during each draw phase? I don't know if you meant both players draw ever single draw phase or a player draws two cards on their respective draw phase. Either way, decking out seems to happen very easily and quickly.

Also, is the only way to flip cases to discard ALL witnesses from your opponent's field? If so, it would be a lot quicker to deck your opponent out than this method.

Another problem that came up was that first player has a definitive advantage, even if the first player cannot attack on the first turn. Are there any other downsides to going first?

Those were the major concerns other than one bit of card text I didn't understand.

Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix's Client) - This card cannot be counter-testified against.

I don't think counter testifying was ever brought up. What does this mean?

As of now, that concludes my report.

The defense is So Zetta Slow!

Ima Back too! :godot: (OK, I only played with my father but it still counts!)

My concerns are pretty much the same as Hakuro, (Draw Phase, I'm pretty sure you said you have to reduce A witness' credibillity to draw a case though.)

I don't really understand counter-testifying (You said something about in the thread)

Godot's (Furious Avenger) Effect seems, kinda, weak, to be honest. I mean, you've got plenty of cards to discard your opponent's hand (Godot's Plan, Maya, etc.) So, maybe you should be able to discard 2 cards when you're opponent's witness is removed from court, also, Iris' effect is a bit overpowered, from my experience, Iris can just build up Godot's credibillity untill he can't be stopped, and when you're discarding so many cards from your opponent's hand, he's pretty much ALWAYS going to have 4 testimony.

Those are just my findings :P
~ Credit to the sig goes to...wait, I made the sig!

Hakuro de Killer wrote:
Okay, I am back and here is my report:

First off, the main problem was deck limitations. Should there be a limitation on the number of witnesses you can have in a deck or a limitation on the general number of copies of a card in a deck?

Another major problem was the draw phase. Both players draw two cards during each draw phase? I don't know if you meant both players draw ever single draw phase or a player draws two cards on their respective draw phase. Either way, decking out seems to happen very easily and quickly.

Also, is the only way to flip cases to discard ALL witnesses from your opponent's field? If so, it would be a lot quicker to deck your opponent out than this method.

Another problem that came up was that first player has a definitive advantage, even if the first player cannot attack on the first turn. Are there any other downsides to going first?

Those were the major concerns other than one bit of card text I didn't understand.

Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix's Client) - This card cannot be counter-testified against.

I don't think counter testifying was ever brought up. What does this mean?

As of now, that concludes my report.

Yeah, I never did write the full rule book. I revised the front page to address your concerns.

The number of individual cards you can have in your deck is 4 of each unless the card says otherwise, but you can have for instance, 4 Maya Fey - Kurain Medium and 4 Maya Fey - Phoenix's Friend in a deck.

You flip a case when one of your opponent's witnesses' credibility reaches zero, so no you don't have to get rid of all of them, just one of them to flip a case.

Here's what I edited the front page with to clarify Testifying and Counter Testifying:

Quote:
Phase 3: Cross Examination- Your witnesses may testify against your opponent's witnesses, you may use events, and you may use any effects that may be used during the Cross Examination phase. If your opponent controls no witnesses, you may expend all of the witnesses you control to flip one of your cases.

Testifying- To testify you expend a witness you control (turn them horizontally) and choose a witness your opponent controls. Your opponent may expend the chosen witness to counter testify. If they choose to counter testify, you measure the two testimony values ( the number over the '?') against each other. The witness with the lower testimony value takes damage to their credibility (the value over the "!") equal to the difference between the two values. If the values are even, the defending witness takes 1 damage to their credibility. If your opponent chooses not to counter testify, they take the full amount of damage equal to the testifying witnesses testimony value.
Example: Damon Gant - Enraged chooses to testify against Larry Butz - Man of Many "Talents". Larry chooses to counter testify against Gant. Gant's testimony value is 4 and Larry's is 2. Larry takes 2 damage to his credibility.

And here's how the phases have been revised to play out. I always meant for both players to get a main phase during the first turn of the game, but I just didn't have it worded correctly:

Quote:
Gameplay:

At the start of the game, both players begin with their Main Personalities in play. YOU MUST HAVE A MAIN PERSONALITY!

The players use a random method to choose who goes first (flipping a coin, rock paper scissors, role a die etc.) The player who wins becomes the Active player on the first turn. At the start of each draw phase, the active player switches to the other player.

Both Players draw 5 cards

The player who goes first starts the game

Phase 1: The Draw Phase- Both Players Draw 2 cards.

Phase 2: Main Phase- Ready all of your Witnesses that have testified to testify again (turn them vertically again). The Active player may play Witnesses, evidence, or play events that may be played during the main phase. You may only play witnesses who's total cost when added together equals 5 or less in any given turn. After the Active player has performed all of his actions, the defender goes through all of the steps of the Main phase.

Phase 3: Cross Examination- Your witnesses may testify against your opponent's witnesses, you may use events, and you may use any effects that may be used during the Cross Examination phase. If your opponent controls no witnesses, you may expend all of the witnesses you control to flip one of your cases.

Testifying- To testify you expend a witness you control (turn them horizontally) and choose a witness your opponent controls. Your opponent may expend the chosen witness to counter testify. If they choose to counter testify, you measure the two testimony values ( the number over the '?') against each other. The witness with the lower testimony value takes damage to their credibility (the value over the "!") equal to the difference between the two values. If the values are even, the defending witness takes 1 damage to their credibility. If your opponent chooses not to counter testify, they take the full amount of damage equal to the testifying witnesses testimony value.
Example: Damon Gant - Enraged chooses to testify against Larry Butz - Man of Many "Talents". Larry chooses to counter testify against Gant. Gant's testimony value is 4 and Larry's is 2. Larry takes 2 damage to his credibility.

Phase 4: The End Phase- Discard any witnesses with zero credibility, use any effects that may be used during the end phase.

Gerkuman wrote:
Will I have to pay for magic workstation?

No, the trial version is free and works perfectly fine if all you want to do is play the game and build decks. There's a version that you can buy that allows you to create sets, customize your background/avatar, etc. but it's all just frilly extras.

Last edited by Pickens on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1000% Knight

So basically there's no turns, just an 'active player', and both players do the same thing each phase, just the 'active player' gets to go first.

And I didn't say anything about it, but I also thought that the 2 card a turn thing was a bit too much =\ It should probably 1 card for each player a turn, or 2 cards on the turn your the active player.

Also, just for clarification about the cases: Are you supposed to know which case is which? Or are they supposed to be random? (Like can you put them down in a set order so you know which one is which, or do you shuffle them so that they're random and it's a surprise when you flip one over)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Bad Player wrote:
So basically there's no turns, just an 'active player', and both players do the same thing each phase, just the 'active player' gets to go first.

And I didn't say anything about it, but I also thought that the 2 card a turn thing was a bit too much =\ It should probably 1 card for each player a turn, or 2 cards on the turn your the active player.

Also, just for clarification about the cases: Are you supposed to know which case is which? Or are they supposed to be random? (Like can you put them down in a set order so you know which one is which, or do you shuffle them so that they're random and it's a surprise when you flip one over)

2 cards a turn should be fine, but if we start playing and people are decking out extremely fast or something like that, then I might scale it back or something like that.

Yeah, I should probably clarify that. You're supposed to know which cases are which, your opponent just isn't supposed to know what cases you're using.

Also to FoolMeNever, I've been worried about Godot and Iris in specific. Once I get a chance to playtest them a bit, I'll probably end up changing both of them, I just don't know where I want to go with them at the moment though.

1000% Knight

Hmm... I don't know what to do about Iris. But for Godot, there are 3 things I can think of:
1. Reduce his original testimony to 0
2. Reduce the maximum bonus he could do
3. Change it from 6 cards to a lower number

One more question: Is a witness' starting credibility the max? Or is that just the starting credibility? ('cause if it can go about it, then Iris could be a real problem =\ I mean, you can get Godot to over 10 credibility in no time)

Also, one more card:

Decisive Testimony (Scenario)
Cost: 4
Reduce the credibility of one of your witnesses to 1. That witness gains an equal amount of testimony.

Bad Player wrote:
Hmm... I don't know what to do about Iris. But for Godot, there are 3 things I can think of:
1. Reduce his original testimony to 0
2. Reduce the maximum bonus he could do
3. Change it from 6 cards to a lower number

One more question: Is a witness' starting credibility the max? Or is that just the starting credibility? ('cause if it can go about it, then Iris could be a real problem =\ I mean, you can get Godot to over 10 credibility in no time)

Also, one more card:

Decisive Testimony (Scenario)
Cost: 4
Reduce the credibility of one of your witnesses to 1. That witness gains an equal amount of testimony.

I think what I'll do is I'll cap Iris to once per turn, and reduce Godot's credibility to like 5 or 6.

The starting credibility isn't the max, it can go higher.

1000% Knight

Doing that sounds fine, but you didn't answer my question about credibility. Is that printed credibility the max credibility and starting credibility, or just the starting credibility?

and one more card ^^'

Magatama (Evidence)
Cost: 3
Discard 2 cards from your deck to look at 1 random card in your opponent's hand for each Spirit Medium you control. Limit once per turn.
NOTE: You look at cards one at a time. So if you have 3 Spirit Mediums, you look at a card, put it back, shuffle your opponent's hand, look at a card, put it back, shuffle, look, put it back, shuffle. Not pick three cards, look at them, and put them back. (So you might look at the same card more than once.)

Bad Player wrote:
Doing that sounds fine, but you didn't answer my question about credibility. Is that printed credibility the max credibility and starting credibility, or just the starting credibility?

But...he did :meekins:

Pickens wrote:
The starting credibility isn't the max, it can go higher.

Unless that wasn't the answer you were looking for.

Also, considering Bad Player's writing up suggestions, I might write up some of my own :godot:

1000% Knight

:oops:

sorry 'bout that...

Well, the demo MWS patches are done. You can download them here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0M91WE2O

You can download Magic Workstation here:
http://www.magicworkstation.com/downloads.php

To get the patches to work, you have to go to the Magic Workstation folder in the Program Files folder. Put the Ace_Attorney.MWBase in Magic Workstation folder. Click the Custom sets folder and put the Demo Ace Attorney.MWSet in that folder. To play use the instructions located in the guide here:
http://toptiergaming.com/forums/index.p ... opic=26273

The two files me and pw are the two decks. You don't have to put them anywhere in specific, just make sure you remember where you put them so you can open them.

If you have any questions or problems or if you just want to play a learning game feel free to PM me or send me an IM. My screen name is FirionCaitSith

What is my liiiife?!?

Well, I got Magic Workstation ok, but Megaupload is being a pain...

Is there anywhere else you can upload those files?

Gerkuman wrote:
Well, I got Magic Workstation ok, but Megaupload is being a pain...

Is there anywhere else you can upload those files?

Yeah, here's the rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/142397078/A ... G.zip.html

What is my liiiife?!?

Tried, goes wrong.

Edit: I'll be precise. This is the error I got:

Code:
This card wasn't found in the base(s)
Bottom Grid (Linked Base <Ace Attorney Demo> not loaded)
   4 [AA] Mia Fey, Phoenix's Mentor
   4 [AA] Pearl Fey, Phoenix's Friend
   4 [AA] Larry Butz, Phoenix's Client
   4 [AA] Miles Edgeworth, Phoenix's Client
   4 [AA] Maya Fey, Phoenix's Guide
   4 [AA] Maya Fey, Phoenix's Friend
   4 [AA] Leaving for Training
   4 [AA] Objection
   4 [AA] Wait Right There!
   2 [AA] Larry's Sketch
   4 [AA] Together Again
   1 [AA] The Ultimate Objection
   4 [AA] I've Got It!
   4 [AA] Maya's Card
   1 [AA] Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney
   1 [AA] Reunion, and Turnabout
   1 [AA] Rise From the Ashes
   1 [AA] The First Turnabout
   1 [AA] Turnabout Goodbyes
   1 [AA] The Lost Turnabout

Hmmmm, try putting this in the same folder as Demo Ace Attorney.MWSet:

http://rapidshare.com/files/142425044/A ... mwSet.html

That's the first one, there was a card missing in it, so another was made. I've got both in my folder right now and it works fine, so see if that works, and if not, I'll try to figure it out.

What is my liiiife?!?

Nope, not working.

Gerkuman wrote:
Nope, not working.

So I take it the only card that shows up is "Defenders of the Future"?

What is my liiiife?!?

And not properly either. I'm really unsure what the problem is. If it works for you, it should work for me.

Gerkuman wrote:
And not properly either. I'm really unsure what the problem is. If it works for you, it should work for me.

Can you do me a favor and screen cap the folders you have the two .mwset files in and the .mwbase file? I think I know what your error is, but I want to make sure I'm right.

What is my liiiife?!?

It's in here so it doesn't stretch the tables for anyone.
Spoiler:

Well, you have the problem I thought you had, but it's reversed. I figured you had Demo Ace Attorney.mwset and not Ace Attorney Demo.mwset, go ahead and put both of them in there and see if it works. Also, try going File > Assign Master Base and choose Ace_Attorney.mwbase. And if none of that still works, there might be something wrong with the deck files, so I'd try opening the sets by themselves, and to do that you go File > Open Library and choose Ace Attorney Demo.mwset and see if the cards show up.

What is my liiiife?!?

... That's what I did in the first place. I opened up the library. Is that wrong?

And nope, none of those work at all. Unless... Do I need to rename the base?

Edit: Nope, nothing changed.

Gerkuman wrote:
... That's what I did in the first place. I opened up the library. Is that wrong?

No, you're supposed to be able to do that and still see the cards. If all of that stuff still doesn't work, I guess I'll see if I can get my friend to combine the two sets and I'll see if I can get an installer made.

What is my liiiife?!?

I can see the cards. But they're all... mangled.

As In, they're all blank M:TG cards when I open up .mwBase.
They have pictures when .mwSet is opened, but squished into the top box.
And the decks don't work. XD

Gerkuman wrote:
I can see the cards. But they're all... mangled.

As In, they're all blank M:TG cards when I open up .mwBase.
They have pictures when .mwSet is opened, but squished into the top box.
And the decks don't work. XD

Ooooooh yeah. I forgot that the card defaulted to being squished on a MTG template. Ok, go to Tools > Preferences then Click on the Image View tab and where it says "MtG Interactive Encyclopedia Pictures mode" click "Only Art" that should make the cards full size and not squished.

If the deck files don't work, then you'll have to make your own I guess. Here are the lists:

Phoenix Deck:
Quote:
// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)
// LINKED WITH: Ace Attorney Demo;Demo Ace Attorney

// Creatures
4 [AA] Mia Fey, Phoenix's Mentor {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Pearl Fey, Phoenix's Friend {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Larry Butz, Phoenix's Client {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Miles Edgeworth, Phoenix's Client {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Maya Fey, Phoenix's Guide {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Maya Fey, Phoenix's Friend {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}

// Spells
4 [AA] Leaving for Training {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Objection {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Wait Right There! {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
2 [AA] Larry's Sketch {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Together Again {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
1 [AA] The Ultimate Objection {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] I've Got It! {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Maya's Card {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Defenders of the Future {DEMO ACE ATTORNEY}

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [AA] Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] Reunion, and Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] Rise From the Ashes {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] The First Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] Turnabout Goodbyes {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] The Lost Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}

Edgeworth Deck:
Quote:
// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)
// LINKED WITH: Ace Attorney Demo

// Creatures
4 [AA] Angel Starr, The Cough Up Queen {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Dick Gumshoe, Under Appreciated {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Ema Skye, Edgeworth's Fan {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Jake Marshall, Loner {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Luke Atmey, Eccentric {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}

// Spells
4 [AA] Zvarri! {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
1 [AA] Together Again {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
1 [AA] The Edgeworth Legacy {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Missile {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
2 [AA] Luminol {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
2 [AA] Finger Print Powder {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Bloody Sword {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] The Thinker {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] The Legendary Duo {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] The Judge is Impressed! {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Reggae Detective {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
4 [AA] Image of the Past {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
2 [AA] Edgeworth's Knife {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [AA] Miles Edgeworth, Veteran Prosecutor {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] Farewell, My Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] The Lost Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] Turnabout Goodbyes {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] Reunion, and Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}
SB: 1 [AA] The First Turnabout {ACE ATTORNEY DEMO}

The guide MWS guide is here:
http://toptiergaming.com/forums/index.p ... opic=26273

You'll have to put your Lawyer/Cases in your sideboard, which the guide explains how to do.

What is my liiiife?!?

But the BASE doesn't work... That's the problem. If the base worked, the decks would work too.

Yeah, I asked a friend of mine who knows more about the program than I do, and he had pretty much the same response as me save for a little bit of extra advice:

Quote:
Friend: then tell him to remake the deck by using the file in the folder and not the base. Save and load the deck and if there are still problems, re install.

Yeah, I'm going to have to make an installer for this when I make the real set ='/

Gettin' Old!

Personally I love the sound of it...
Though looking at the cards on the front page it looks like theres a few too many that rely on having Nick as the main personality.

And I'd love to try it out but the programme confuses me >.<
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You know, I never did post this here but I will now. There's absolutely no way I can conceivably finish, playtest, and release this and have it be a good, satisfying game. So yeah, there's no way this'll ever happen. Sorry for wasting your time guys.

You don't have to release it man, I'm sure a lot of people on here have already tried playing (I certainly have :keiko: )

You've got me to help playtest it, and I can give you ideas for card effects, (granted, you'd have to MAKE the cards)

And it's a good satisfying (if only a little confusing) game to me :keiko:

In The Middle of It Now

Decking Out seems to be your one of your main problems here, so I have a suggestion.

I know that because there is a cross examination phase and all that, it's supposed to take place in court, but there are many Places and Areas to go to in the Ace Attorney world. Therefore, I suggest that instead of removing cards from the deck to play effects and suchkind, there are Area cards which can somehow be integrated into the play so that points are taken from the Area card, rather than cards taken away from the deck.

I shall mull this over.

Is this possible using Magic Workstation anyway?

Prosecutor Manella wrote:
Decking Out seems to be your one of your main problems here, so I have a suggestion.

I know that because there is a cross examination phase and all that, it's supposed to take place in court, but there are many Places and Areas to go to in the Ace Attorney world. Therefore, I suggest that instead of removing cards from the deck to play effects and suchkind, there are Area cards which can somehow be integrated into the play so that points are taken from the Area card, rather than cards taken away from the deck.

I shall mull this over.

Man, that's like kicking him when he's down. :sadshoe:

A lot of people would like him to continue it, and pointing out the flaws in his game isn't going to help.

Also, I've personally never had a problem with decking out.

In The Middle of It Now

S-Sorry, what? I didn't mean to do anything like that.

Of course I want him to continue it, and I was just making a suggestion.

S-Sorry, what? I didn't mean to do anything like that.

Of course I want him to continue it, and I was just making a suggestion.

I know you didn't mean any harm :sadshoe: It's just that when I (personally) am working on something, and then start losing interest in it, getting told what's wrong with it doesn't exactly boost my incentive, if you know what I mean.

In The Middle of It Now

Oh, he lost incentive?

Why did you lose motivation? This is awesome!

FoolMeNever wrote:

I shall mull this over.

Man, that's like kicking him when he's down. :sadshoe:

A lot of people would like him to continue it, and pointing out the flaws in his game isn't going to help.

Also, I've personally never had a problem with decking out.

Actually it helps a lot.

I think most of the reason I'm torn over continuing this is that I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with it.

I brainstormed a bit a few months ago and came to the conclusion that I really didn't try to tailor the mechanics to the Video game, but instead the video game to the mechanics. I threw around a couple of ideas as to how I would go about trying to make a card game based on the video game more like the video game itself, but none of them seemed to stick. This is what I think the game HAS to have to feel like the video game itself:

A main personality system
A "battle" phase" for cross examinations
Witnesses
Evidence

This is what the game has to have to satisfy me:
A non-mana system for playing things and one that isn't reliant on a type of turn curve
new gameplay mechanics or interesting takes on old ones

When I brainstormed, I did actually come up with a few new systems that were kind of appealing.

A game with main personalities and a bench of 3 witnesses that you play from a sideboard.

Evidence, Locations and Scenarios are all played from your main deck. Evidence and locations can be assigned to a witness you control and enhance their Testimony or they can be placed aside and used to attack your opponent's witness.

After the set up phase is the cross examination phase. At the start of the cross examination phase, your opponent picks which of your witnesses they want to cross examine and you pick one of theirs to cross examine. You then go back and forth trying to reduce your opponent's testimony value to zero using Evidence, Locations, and scenarios (which can only be played during the cross examination phase) to do so. The first person to "defeat" all of their opponent's witnesses wins.

I have yet to think of a good resource system or a good way to put main personalities to use, but I already like the mechanics to this game more than the one I've already created. I think it feels more like the game. You could say that assigning the evidence and locations to witnesses would be like saying your witness was here when it happened and they had or saw the killer have this piece of evidence. You also don't have 5 different people testifying during a single cross examination. It also doesn't lift mechanics straight from games I've played before (like I took deck costs from Inuyasha), but it is reminiscent of Yu Yu Hakusho, but I think the situation warrants it. If I think of ways to fill in those two holes, and streamline the game I just posted about, I may just go forward, make a simple beta test patch with really simple test images and see how the game pans out. Thanks guys.

In The Middle of It Now

Well, I've had a think. You know how in Yu-Gi-Oh, they have that often obsolete Field Card Slot?

Have that for locations.

How it works is so:
The location DOES take cards to activate, but once activated, no more cards need to be sacrificed.
The location has a set amount of 'Crime Importance' or something. This is used as cost to all the effects and other things that you use cards for now.
When you prove another witness obsolete, you gain some Crime Importance back to that location. Maybe there could be other ways to gain points i don't know.

Whaddayathink?

Hmm, so, lemme see if I get this straight.

First Phase: Draw phase, draw cards.
Second Phase: Play witness' and attach locations, evidence, and scenarios to witness'.
Third Phase: You choose opponent's witness' to "attack" and your opponent chooses' your witness' to "attack".

Quote:
My apologies if I got anything wrong, XD I'm not very quick.

Well, I've had a think. You know how in Yu-Gi-Oh, they have that often obsolete Field Card Slot?

Have that for locations.

How it works is so:
The location DOES take cards to activate, but once activated, no more cards need to be sacrificed.
The location has a set amount of 'Crime Importance' or something. This is used as cost to all the effects and other things that you use cards for now.
When you prove another witness obsolete, you gain some Crime Importance back to that scenario. Maybe there could be other ways to gain points i don't know.

Whaddayathink?

I personally like that idea :D

In The Middle of It Now

Hmm... This just opens up opportunities for effects, such as 'Unlimited Crime Importance for One Turn' or others.

That's interesting because you have to pay CI to get unlimited CI.

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Interesting; a PW card game...

I can't wait to see what this will be like:D
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.
Page 5 of 6 [ 208 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence