Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 2[ 44 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ye Olde Forume Graphics [Warning: Dump] | Updated 12/16Topic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Times have changed eh? I thought I might post a bunch of the old images from the headers, and in a few minor cases images that weren't used but almost were, who knows, maybe you folks'll have a use for them....

Spoiler: Invisionfree
Image I never was able to do a good explosion Bubble
Image This banner was stunning at the time because Phoenix's pose couldn't be found on CR. Croik has long since added the OA to the collection.
Image This is one of my favorite Graphics for some reason.
Image Unbeknownst to me, White Maya haunted the IE users for a while.
Image This was a cute image, Mia and Pearl are just as related as Pearl and Maya, yet you never see them together.
Image The first time we used the traditional Over XXXX Bubble, it's stayed with us ever since.
Image An earlier Photoshop Mockup of the Posts, I never did quite get it to look that way, =(
Image Spooky Udgy started a trend of having something follow you around in the background on the board.
Image My goodness, I remember back thinking 500 was such an awesome number for our little fandom.

Spoiler: GS3 and Scavanger Contest
Image The Start of our GS3 Themed Board
Image And here's the Scavanger Hunt Alternative form.
Image This was Godot's Background image for the Spooky Scroller
Image The scavanger hunt marked the end of 'serious' headers. XD I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go back. Mia is obviously supposed to be Hotel Dusk Themed, but not too many people caught that Maya was trying to be Luke from Professor Layton
Image Godot's head was ripped from the GS3 DS English Trailer
Image Croik came to my rescue and Photoshopped the top of Godot's head back on based upon his in game sprite
Image And the Contest Variation
Image And here are the contest prizes!
Image I was originally going to X them all off individually as people found them, but I had to go to work and they all got found in the mean time. =/

Spoiler: Elite Beat Lawers
Image The Elite Beta Agents!
Image Someone gave a hand color corrected version.
Image I will forever be amazed at how awesome this particular image came out. This is another one of my favorites.
Image You can't have the Elite Beat Lawyers without Kahn of course, but I ran out of Agents, And Beta Gumshoe sure isn't manly.
Image If you look carefully, you'll see that all of the court backgrounds are based upon this cheep photoshop.
Image Commander Kahn was awesome, but Phoenix came on board because I couldn't figure out how to incorporate him Beta Style
Image Did I ever use this one?
Image Working to Find the Right Kahn. I was originally pushing for Oldbag or the Judge, but Chiko insisted on Redd. The Redd on the coat is the one I ended up using.
Image It's amazing how the shades totally change his expresison.
Spoiler: Duddley Do Right
Image It's snowing in the courtroom!
Image The Doodle lady as 'Neil Fenwick'
Image Snidely Whiplash
Image Dudley Do Right!
Image And Takita as Horse! This is another one of my favorite images. Croik got his hair and ears to look right.
Image Doodle Lady's Rare alternative Guilty Count.
Spoiler: Disco
Image Croik got a kick out of this one.
Image Cameos by Elite Beat Beta Phoenix, and Commander Redd
Image This was a fun effect
Image I'm inept when it comes to the 70s, Croik got me in with the headband. Also, this version of Minuki comes from two different images.
Image Originally Takita Horse wasn't going to return, and Mr. Hat was gonna be there, but Mr. Hat was considered too spoilery for the public.
Image Yay Color!
Image Takita Horse returns, with Sideburns and John Leonard Glasses, he's also bigger then the original one.

Update time!

For Banner 7, it was a tribute to the fourth wall breaking references scattered throughout the series.

Spoiler: In Jokes
Image I had the majority of this banner all set, except believe it or not, the background! Luckily, I had this image left over from when I was playing with one of the earlier banners. I aught to thank myself for saving myself some time.
Image Edgy with the No WAI! Owl. Edgy can't handle the strangeness that is the Gyakuten Saiban series. So we HAD to throw him in. The pose we used in particular was a tribute to the reoccuring pose in a lot of the Phoenix Wrongs.
Image Ema: It's just a flesh wound Mr. Wright.
Image A Tribute to the ongoing Ladder vs Stepladder debate. This one actually made it into the banner at the time it went live.
Image Olga 'Orly' as the Orly owl. Plus a Ya Rrly Lunch. I think the Lobster is jealous.
Image Phoenix: Well EXCUSE ME PRINCESS
Image I can't remember. Maybe the Lobster was too much and I took it down?
Image Haha, this was another Godot stalker in the banner. This scared a lot of people, mostly because they didn't see it until AFTER they scrolled down! I'm so evil!
Image This was all set to go for this particular banner, but I didn't put it in until the next banner. The reason being that Ema as the Dark knight took up the div I was going to use for this one. But I don't think you miss it that much. Both ladders are currently still with us, and I don't see a reason to take them down yet.
Image This was a classic! Wendy as "The Wicked Witch of the Witness Stand" She also has her 'cheese' to go with her Vintage wine! Croik loved how 'cheap' it was of her to use 'sprinkle cheese'.

For Banner 8, we had our site/forum banner contest. And here's the winning entry! Beware the BATMAN!
This banner was rather interesting because it was the first one where we had random images. It was quite a hit, and I think we'll be doing more of them.
Spoiler: Batman
Image The BADGER SIGNAL! This was my favorite effect!
Image These were mostly elements stolen from the intro to Case 1-5.
Image The original unedited image was "The Adventures of Batman and Robin"

Image Cravatman and Robin! You can actually still see the outlines of Edgy's coat on his costume. I'm assuming this was one of the first sprites the winner worked on.

Image Franny as Cat Woman! The Whip really makes the connection!
Image Another great connection!
Image I'm not sure who these folks are. And I'm not a big enough Batman buff to tell.
Image These were my favorite sprite edits. Redd and May are AMAZING Joker and Harley
Image Nightwing Justice and Batgirl Ema
Image You gotta love the attention to detail. Even the NOSE was sprited! That's something I missed until well after the banner was up!
Image XD Croik and I couldn't help but think the Riddler looked like a leprechaun then a major villian, but that's how the riddler dresses! It's still awesome!
Image This wasn't a part of the contest winner's entry, but it was too awesome not to put up.
Image The Broom guy is supposed to be ScareCrow. I'm not to sure who the Carmen Sandiego guy is supposed to be.

Here's some behind the scenes stuff.

Image The Badger Signal from a different angle. Didn't make it.
Image Left Right Comparison I made for Croik when showing the logo.
Image These were how the banner was originally handed to me. Originally, I didn't even see the second part. Anyways, This was still by far the best banner we had gotten for the contest, But the logo was distorted and the background I couldn't recreate for a repeating background. But the sprites were so awesome that I decided to take what I was given and make it not just presentable but super presentable. The detail in the sprite work really inspired me to make this really good. According to Croik, TK really enjoyed the banner and how it finally came out.

For Banner 9, it is JEOPARDY!

Now you may be thinking, wha? Jeopardy? Unlike the Dudley Do Right banner, this one had some deeper meaning. The Tokyo Gameshow was about to happen, so we thought why not emphasis the 'Game Show' aspect of the Tokyo 'Game Show'. Hence we've got Jeopardy on the forums, and Wheel of Fortune on the Main Site.

Spoiler: Jeopardy
Image Behold Miles Trebeck! Croik took extra care to make sure Miles had the right mustache.

Image Now, you may have noticed that the graphics for the forum banner were abnormally good. I found a trial Mac version of Jeopardy!, and unlike Windows EXEs, Mac .apps are 'very' easy to extract the graphic resources from. That didn't mean however that we didn't need to do a lot of work on it.
Image Primary Background
Image The Center Piece.
Image When I was creating the contestants I pasted in a cleaned but oversized version of Wendy. and BAM. This is what I saw. I shared it with Croik and we plotted to turn it on and off for a couple of hours, see if anyone notices. Unfortunately, with the adventures that are the Tokyo Game Show 08, we totally forgot about it until a little less then a week before we took the banner down. You'll also note that the redbackground is still in. Yeah, I forgot to remove it.
Image A Triad of Defense Aids. Pearl was fun to make. You can't see it, but she's actually in her rolling up her sleeves ready to punch frame. At least she's got a cute forehead.
Image Doctors! Oh, Dr. Grey. I'll never get tired of your eternal rivalry with the Weather Lady. April May's Nurse outfit was from some conceptual art that was never used in the games.
Image I think this was one of the fan submitted ones.
Image The known confirmed cast of Gyakuten Kenji. Oh I'm sure the making of this banner would be burned in Crouton's little heart. The name 'Dennis' was taken from a Poll Croik had up at the time. Dennis Wracket or something like that was the most popular name for our Pink Tennis playing Prosecutor. At least he has good dental care.
Image Mentors
Image Some Non-Gyakuten Saiban Objections! The one on the left is for some new game in Japan. It looks like what would happen if Ace Attorney and Fire Emblem got together and had a kid. A Kid that like cheerleading. Next is Zack from Capcom's Zack and Wiki (A Marvelous game). And then the good professor Hershal Layton.
Image The second non-Ace Attorney Objection banner. We've got some girl who had an entire scene in her show spoofing PW. It's quite popular on YouTube. Next is Dr. Stiles. When PW:AA first came out, all the reviewers could do would be to compare Dr. Stiles game with Phoenix's. And then there's Older Luke from the unreleased Professor Layton 3.
Image Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix. I was sure 'someone' was going to throw spears at me for Young Phoenix's question.
Image Police
Image Prosecutors, This one didn't come out quite as funny as I had hoped.
Image If you know me, then you know that I love to litter the banners with cameos from older banners past. Here's a set. But I'm sure you're familiar with them seeing as you're in this topic.
Image The crew from GS3-2
Image Waitresses.
ImageAnd a favorite that shall always be dear to those of us at CR. The Crew from Hotel Dusk.

Stay Tuned for Banner 10. The one you're waiting for isn't up yet. But I'm pleased with the results. There's also a semi-interesting story behind it. Well, for me at least.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: Ye Olde Forume Graphics [Warning: Dump]Topic%20Title

I'm ready Your Honor! :D

Wow, CR changed over like what...2-3 years? Wow, that's so awesome!
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]

Story writer and music lover.

My god, the times they have changed, haven't they?
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Oh wow. So many memories. Seeing the 500 guilty reminds me of my lurker days in the old forums. Hard to believe CR has grown so much.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Jammin' like it's 2024

This is a fantastic time capsule. Sticky this! :D
Does we even do these things anymore?

Deputy of Self-Esteem

:jake: Ya know what, sure why not.

TLS Admin and Representative

I guess I'm not as much of an older member than I thought... I joined during the Elite Beta Agents stage of the forums, which in truth wasn't that long ago. Well, I'm glad I made a name for myself on the boards in such a short time!

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Here's some small trivia, while I was working on the new board theme, I had to do a search for a clean Orly. That brought me to this page...

http://exe.leet.googlepages.com/pwnt

... What's that I see?

ImageImage

What happens if we use some parts of this pic and blend into any Ace Attorney character's pic as part of our forum banner....

Spoiler: not for the weak-spirited... j/k~

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

Deputy of Self-Esteem

XD Don't give me any ideas, I have a tendency to act upon them.

Story writer and music lover.

Ryu wrote:
What happens if we use some parts of this pic and blend into any Ace Attorney character's pic as part of our forum banner....

Spoiler: not for the weak-spirited... j/k~

Excellent, Ryu. Excellent.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

YAY DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT Image

*throws confetti*
Wooster wrote:
XD Don't give me any ideas, I have a tendency to act upon them.

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

The Father of Death

Hey, I remember the old GS3 version!

I think I remember one before that, but It isn't there...

I came when hawthorne was wearing the silly hat.
Wow and that what it was like before neat
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Neat.

As in, really bloody awesome still and forever, Wooster.

Lurker turned Member

yeah I came to the boards specifically for the Godot contest way back when. Man did I fail miserably at that. It was fun though.

Now I feel all nostalgic. Although I'm not sure whether I should be, considering that I'm still rather new here (compared to other people, at least)...but still. It's amazing how much CR's grown, even since I've been here.
Image Image Image Image Image
"Last daughter of your royal house/ Go I, his prisoner, because I honoured/ Those things to which honour truly belongs." Antigone, Antigone.

Pleeaase don't hurt me.

Fantastic how Court Records has grown from just over 500 members to this big happy family.
Thanks Elriel for the sig!

I may or may not be here.

I joined during the time of the scavenger hunt theme. I must have missed the hunt.
Ahh... what memories... *saves Godot shadow head*
ImageImage

AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer

Even though I wasn't here for that long, it's nice to see some of the CR's History. :will:
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8788

The Father of Death

HA! I REMEMBER!

Where's the Pearl one at?

Raw Rock Kills

O_O

Wow. I feel like a newb. I joined during the Dudley Do Right theme. XD
chargin his legalz

--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.

Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!

You should change your current one. I had no idea what it meant until now... Actully I'm still not sure what it means? Members?

Also, while I'm making suggestions, you should change the Online/Offline image, It's hard to tell without really studying it. Perhaps change the Offline font color to gray?
"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"ImageImageImageImageImage

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

I even remember how I came to love PW so much... I was just doin' random stuff one day and I thought, "Hey, I remember this game... Phoenix Wright? I'll look it up and see how good it is!" Well, needless to say, I was hooked instantly. It started with me... *ahem*... "acquiring" the games, at which point I discovered the awesomeness of the PW series and subsequently found this place and joined, but before long I thought, "I gotta own these games legally!" ...So THAT'S what made me buy a DS in the first place! Today, I have all four Ace Attorney games and I love them all!!! ...And save for the... "acquizition" of the games at first, there's nothing I regret doing in this story.

Ahh, the memories... *sheds a tear for nostalgia*
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Top Detective

I really like that winter courtroom background.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

I joined during the times of Dahlia + Mia and Maya.

The memories...
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

The master of Judging 64

God I never seen most of them. Especially the cup one.

uh oh

Man, I've never seen a lot of these.
I joined during the end 70s theme. :/
Image Image

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemoriesssssssssssssssssss

Man, I'm so embarrassed by the site's original front page. We've come a long way indeed! For those who haven't seen, a while back I put up a "former banners" section in the About page on the main site:

http://www.court-records.net/about.shtml
ImageImage

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Whoa, late for me to notice! Also you don't have the banner TK made for you up on that page!

Also, this thread has been updated with Banners 7 and 8, Meme and Batman respectively.
Re: Ye Olde Forume Graphics [Warning: Dump] | Updated 10/28Topic%20Title

What do you see behind the mask?

Great that you share that stuff with us.
You guys sure are diligent - So many banners in such a short time, even in the 6 months I haven't been here ...

The batman stuff was just pure win.
Re: Ye Olde Forume Graphics [Warning: Dump] | Updated 12/16Topic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Thread has finally been updated with the works from the Jeopardy banner

Moving on up!

Wooster wrote:
And a favorite that shall always be dear to those of us at CR. The Crew from Hotel Dusk.

I'm glad to know that my Hotel Dusk theme is held with such high regard among the people that come to the forums.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

dragonking

the person next(the wocky kitaky edit) to scarecrow is anaraky. i just searched it on wikipedia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_villains
that nobody ever came with the idea to search here.

and i think the zack gramarye edit is suposed to represent the mad hatter. i'm not sure. still lokking through the list. big list

edit: the zack edit can also be Ra's al Ghul. i think this because of the green suit and the sideburns: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%27s_al_Ghul i thought he is the mad hatter for the hat and the fact that the mad hatter hasn't been made.
i still don't know who the trucy edit is supossed to be. if people could look/search with me we will find out.

edit2: NEVER MIND! After looking closely to the picture i see some white plucks at the sideburns wich means these people are Ra's al Ghul and his daughter Talia al GhulImageImage

Image left is Ra's al Ghul, middle is Talia al Ghul and right is off course batman

note that Ra's al Ghul and batman are foes :zenny: but bruce wayne and Talia al Ghul are lovers :kissy: what do you mean irony :Kristoph-hair: :beef: :lol:
if love is a dream, then let me forever sleep

Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.

Joker Redd White was win. :redd:
Sig by me.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.

~~

I joined during the Batman thing.

Ahhh, memories~
♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq

Get a grip on these riffs

I would love it if Redd was made as Two Face, really.
I'm leeeeeeeaaaaaviiiiing.... on a jet plane

you can just call me Ezio

ya know a wolverine godot would look cool i guess :godot: :godot: :godot:
Image Image

son of ApollaJustice and eliasswift
brother to KissTheNight and Dimbo

Wahahaha!!!

Cool :godot:
Click above... please?

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Wowww, I'm an extreme n00b. xD Now I want to try my hand at making a banner someday. y'know, I started playing Phoenix Wright because of 1) me stumbling upon Court-Records looking for Elite Beat Agents stuff, and 2) the Naruto Abridged episode where Iruka objects and it uses the objection bubble. I remember frantically looking for the games in Gamestop and begging my mom to get them for me. xD I was obsessed with Phoenix Wright before I ever bought the first game! Now, all I have to play is Trials and Tribulations, and I will own all five games!

Well, Court-Records sure has grown. I used to frequent on here as a guest for about a year before I gained some sense and got an account a few months ago(?). Hmm, yes. /shot/

As a matter-of-fact, I will design a random banner. Maybe something with Polly and Nick. Or, a sidekick banner! Oooh ideaz~ :yogi:

*gasp* I HAS IT. My idea has come to me. Heehehehee... FWAHAHAHAHAHA! *continues to laugh manically* :karma:
I'm a Zebra, betch, and don't you forget it~
Page 1 of 2 [ 44 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence