Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 32 posts ]

turnabout me to (pheonixXmaya) update!!Topic%20Title

read turnabout me to. or you die (joke)

this is my first chapter of a proper story please dont be too hard on me. :) there are spoilers for appolo justice and triles and tribluachions! its onnly short now but there will be moor sooooooon
Spoiler:
“What, Pearl what?” asked Maya. It was a normal day; Pearl had made Maya breakfast in bed and was explaining how much better life would be if Maya and Mr Nick would get married.

“Look Pearly,” said Maya through a huge sip of orange juice, “I haven’t talked to Phoenix in years - he may have a wife and kids, he may not even be a lawyer any more!”

"Oh, Maya, look I’m not saying you have to, but I think it would be very good to see how things are going for him, and he won’t want to get married with any one but you! And I think he will be a lawyer forever because if you get accused of murder he would want to make sure you didn’t get sent to prison and so it's very important that you two TALK!” explained Pearl, now lying on the floor pounding her fists on the ground.

“Oh Pearls, don’t cry I will see him if you want me to, just please STOP crying,” said Maya, lost for words.

Pearl, now apparently fine, stood up smiling. “Thank you Mystic Maya,” smiled Pearl.

“Oh Pearly, will you channel Mia - I want to talk to her,” asked Maya.

“Ok,” said Pearl and suddenly Mia was there.

“Hi Maya, how are you?” said Mia smiling, “and if you could make this quick because I was playing chess with Michael Jackson.”

“Oh sorry sis,” said Maya, “basically Pearl was saying that I should talk to Phoenix and I was like ‘no’ and she was like ‘yes’ and then she was like ‘Waaaah’ and I was like ‘Noooo’ and then I said-”

“Look, calm down, take this one thing at a time” said Mia soothingly.

“Well,” said Maya, gasping for breath, “Pearl said I need to speak to Nick and I know that In the papers he said that he forged evidence in court I don’t think he did, but Pearl might, but what if he’s changed,” said Maya, crying now. “I think my feelings...” Maya stopped talking, her mind obviously elsewhere.

Mia looked at Maya in a very knowing way and smiled. “I know that it's hard,” said Mia, “but you need to speak to him. You will never live with yourself if you don’t, he is a good man; try to love his flaws.”

“Love,” said Maya looking at Mia, “not likely.”

“Well we’ll see, you can keep me posted on what happens at least once every 2 days. Anyway, give Pearl this note and whatever you do DON’T read it - you wouldn’t believe what’s inside!” said Mia, smiling slightly.

“Fine,” said Maya.

Pearl had known the longest and now Mia knew as well what was “Wright” for Maya.

hope you liked it :maya: :phoenix:
Me and Edgeygavin - sisters till the end....

Last edited by maddybob1 on Sun May 16, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: turnabout me to (pheonixXmaya)Topic%20Title

It's a nice story. It's a little short, but the plot is interesting. But there are quite a few grammatical errors. If you'd like I could go over it and fix some errors. :pearl:

I'm sure the next chapters will be great~ :keiko:

aww thanks. any help would be great! i know its short and have allredy riten the next chapter! i will put it up soon i promis but after moor people have read it :bellboy: thanks for beeing so positive :maya: :phoenix:

Great ^^ I like helping~

I can't wait for the next chapter :D

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

Wow. Just wow.

This fic was pretty much unreadable. The grammar and spelling were just that bad.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

Copy-paste it into Microsoft Word or something and use the spelling and grammar checker.
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

i did rite it on word and copped it on to here but my spelling and punctuation are so bad they can't check it if its so bothering i could stop wrighting it but i enjoy doing that. :maggy: sorry all :maggy: i will get someone to check

maddybob1 wrote:
i did rite it on word and copped it on to here but my spelling and punctuation are so bad they can't check it if its so bothering i could stop wrighting it but i enjoy doing that. :maggy: sorry all :maggy: i will get someone to check

I can check! :keiko:
Don't ever stop writing! Your stories are original and very interesting.

Quote:
“What, Pearl what?” said Maya. It was a normal day; Pearl had made Maya breakfast in bed and was explaining how much better life would be if she and Mr Nick would get married.

“Look Pearly,” said Maya through a huge sip of orange juice, “I haven’t talked to Phoenix in years - he may have a wife and kids, he may not even be a lawyer any more!”

“Oh Maya look I’m not saying you have to but I think it would be very good to see how things are going for him and he won’t wanna get married with any one but you! And I think he will be a lawyer forever because if you get accused of murder he would want to make sure you didn’t get sent to prison and so it's very important that you two TALK!” said Pearl, now lying on the floor pounding her fists on the ground.

“Oh Pearls don’t cry I will see him if you want me to just please STOP crying,” said Maya, lost for words.

Pearl, now apparently fine, stood up smiling. “Thank you Maya,” smiled Pearl.

“Oh Pearly, will you channel Mia - I want to talk to her,” said Maya.

“Ok,” said Pearl and suddenly Mia was there.

“Hi Maya, how are you?” said Mia smiling, “and if you could make this quick because I was playing chess with Michael Jackson.”

“Oh sorry sis,” said Maya, “basically Pearl was saying that I should talk to Phoenix and I was like ‘no’ and she was like ‘yes’ and then she was like ‘waaaaaa’ and I was like ‘noooo’ and then said-”

“Look, calm down, take this one thing at a time” said Mia soothingly.

“Well” said Maya, gasping for breath, “Pearl said I need to speak to Nick and I know that In the papers he said that he forged evidence in court I don’t think he did but Pearl might but what if he’s changed,” said Maya, crying now. “I think my feelings...” Maya stopped talking, her mind obviously elsewhere.

Mia looked at Maya in a very knowing way and smiled. “I know that its hard,” said Mia, “but you need to speak to him you will never live with yourself if you don’t, he is a good man; try to love his flaws.”

“Love,” said Maya looking at Mia, “no not likely.”

“Well we’ll see, you can keep me posted on what happens at least once every 2 days anyway, give Pearl this note and whatever you do DON’T read it - you wouldn’t believe what’s inside!” said Mia, smiling slightly.

“Fine,” said Maya.

Pearl had known the longest and now Mia knew as well what was “Wright” for Maya.

thank you all i will add the next chapter soon but i have a lapto fault will be up soon :sadshoe:

thank you so much to clarouche for checking my grammer now it will be readabble!!! :will: hope you like it :)
Spoiler:
“Excellent!” Said Pearl.
“What’s excellent?” asked Maya, looking at the letter. Pearl shouted and hid the letter under her dress.
“I need to go and organize my thoughts.” Said Pearl, thinking she was being very mature. Maya chuckled and turned on the TV. A new episode of Pink Princess was on.
Pearl read the letter once more:

Dear Pearl,
Do not read this anywhere near Maya. It’s important that this is just read by you. I have been so close minded I never thought Maya and Phoenix should get together, but now it is so obvious I can’t believe I didn't notice it before. I need you to ask Maya to channel me. I need to tell you something and it’s too dangerous to write it by letter. You may start crying if you hear. Get Maya to channel me. Be alone and have a pen, a note pad and also bring 2 bars of chocolate.
Lots of love, Mia

Pearl hid the letter in her hair spray bottles and went to the shops and bought 2 bars of chocolate. Then when she got home she asked Maya to channel Mia.
“Why do you want to talk to my sister?” asked Maya suspiciously.
“I just wanted to check up on her.” Said Pearl in her most causal voice.
“Fine.” agreed Maya.
Then she suddenly changed into Mia.
“God, you people do pick the right times.” said Mia sarcastically. “I was happily doing karaoke with einsstein and then you people just need to talk.”
Pearl started to cry.
“Oh! I didn’t know you were the person who wanted me. Is it about the letter?”
“Yes.” said Pearl.
“Okay. Did you get the chocolate?” asked Mia.
“Yes, here you go.” Pearl handed Mia the chocolate. “Excellent” Mia opened up the bar of chocolate and took a bite.
”Yum, real food! And guess what! I won't put on any weight, Maya will, isn’t that great!” Said Mia.
“No!” said Pearl. “Maya needs to look good for Mr. Nick. Why would you be so mean as to make her look bad?”
“Hehe, don’t worry about Phoenix and Maya. Now this is the bad thing. I need you to ask Phoenix: is he no longer a lawyer? I heard people thought he forged evidence.” Said Mia looking at Pearls face. A single tear ran down Pearls' cheek.
“Why?!” said Pearl. “Why why why would some one accuse Mr. Nick?”
“I don’t know, but Maya is going to tell you. You need to acted like a really good girl. Can you do that?”
“Yes.” answered Pearl. “What was too dangerous to write in a letter?”
“Pearl, this is very scary for a girl like you. Can you handle it? I don’t want you to be scared.” asked Mia carefully.
“I can, Mystic Mia, I really can.” Said Pearl, looking up at Mia with her big puppy dog eyes.
“It’s Dahlia Hawthorne.” said Mia, a tear leaking down from her eye. “She isn’t dead and she’s going to try to kill Phoenix.”

yea bet you did't see that one coming :chinami: :hobohodo: be afraid be verry afraid :beef:

This is an excellent chapter! :godot:
You write really fast! I love it~
Re: turnabout me to (pheonixXmaya) update!!Topic%20Title

thank you all for reading :will:

MUST READ FANFIC!!! (caffeine high!)

very interesting! cant wait to see how it ends
In full support of phoenix/maya, miles/franziska, mia/diego, gumshoe/byrde
extreme coffee ADDICT! and loves all things funny!

thnks too my editor for macking this readable ;)
Spoiler:
“How did this happen?” asked Pearl. Her voice was not a high pitched girly tone. It had gone in to a serious tone and was pleading. “She was dead! I'm sure!”

“Well, there’s something spirits can do but you have to be really evil to do it.” said Mia. “Some of the elders know about it and you find out in the after life but, well, we don’t tell anyone unless we really have to. It gets frightening even for a grown up ike me."

“Please tell me.” begged Pearl “I need to know!”

“Well,” said Mia, “Well, there is a small chance that whenever you hannel someone they can do something bad, so, because I’ve eaten chocolate Maya will get fat; well fatter."
Pearl opened her mouth to protest but closed it again.

“Well this is like that, you see, Mystic Fiona channeled Dalia Hawthorne after a threatening letter. And then, well, you see Dahlia is an evil woman, and she went into Fiona’s body and killed 3 people with a knife. Then she stabbed Fiona’s body with that same knife when she was in Fiona’s body, and Fiona came up to the after life with me.” Mia finished. Her face was blotchy and wet with tears.

Pearl had never seen Mia crying and didn’t like it. She didn’t seem like strong and confident Mia, the one who use to help Pearl with her spirit medium homework about female rights, and ended up shouting at Pearl's teacher. Mia looked like a scared lady. What was even worse was that she was in Maya's clothes and so Mia didn’t look happy and playful Maya, the one who put a good spin on everything, but she was sad too. This was too much for Pearl and so as she started to cry and cry.

“But Pearl, we can stop this!” said Mia “We can make it all better. I can't tell you how right now, but what I need you to do is get Maya to meet Phoenix. Can you do that?” she asked seriously.

“Yes.” said Pearl, sniffling. “Yes, I promise.”

“Why is my face wet and blotchy? Why does my head ache and why does my mouth taste like chocolate even though I haven't had any since lunch?” moaned Maya after Mia and Pearl had said goodbye.

“Umm, well...” Pearl thought hard thinking of a good lie. “We were talking about Godot and she got emotional.” lied Pearl, pleased with her self.

“Awww, poor Mia.” sympathized Maya.

Pearl did a little happy dance because Maya didn’t have her magatama with her, so couldn’t see she had lied.

Maya picked up a tub of peanut butter and got a spoon. She started to eat the peanut butter.
“What are you doing, Pearl?” asked Maya, seeing the dance.

“N-N-Nothing.” stammered Pearl she went red.

“Anyway,” said Pearl, trying to change the subject of her happy dancing. “When are you going to kill- I mean see Phoenix?”

“Since when have you called him Phoenix?” asked Maya suspiciously.

“Um,” said Pearl “Since I have missed him.” Lied Pearl.

“Oh.” acknowledged Maya. “Um, well I called him and he wasn’t in, so I left a message.”

Pearl was happy that Maya didn’t had her magatama around her neck and Pearl had hers. She saw 3 locks and changes around her heart, but 2 locks weren’t red, they were pink.

“Oh god!" exclaimed Maya. “There are locks, aren’t there?”

Pearl nodded. She had been told about these but never experienced them before.

“How many?” questioned Maya.

“3.” replied Pearl, scared. “And they seem scary.”

“Okay.” said Maya, putting down the peanut butter jar. “No need to panic. Just 3 locks. Let's take this one thing at a time.”

They sat down at the table and looked at one another.

“Well, I think I know what this is about.” stated Pearl.

“You do?” whispered Maya, eyes wide open.

“Is it that Phoenix is no longer a lawyer?” One of the locks shattered, and Pearl jumped. “You see there are 2 other locks left to handle now.”
“But they are pink.” Pearl was smiling now.
“And pink means that you are hiding something very important!” Pearl was beaming now and Maya was not.
“Pink means LOVE!” one of the pink locks had shattered and it left one pink lock.

“Maya...” whispered Pearl. “Is it Nick? Do you love Mr. Nick?”
The final lock shattered and Pearl stood up and danced while Maya started to cry.

“What’s wrong?” cried Pearl.

“Pearl,” said Maya. “I don’t know what to do. I love nick but,” Maya looked away, “but he doesn’t love me.”

Pearl looked at Maya. “Me and Mia know you and Phoenix should be together, it’s fate, but you need to see him.” smiled Pearl.

“Well,” said Maya “What are we waiting for? We have a train to catch.”

hope you liked it =]

Some guy who doesn't have a DS.

Pretty damn good. I want to read the next part soon.

globox85 wrote:
Pretty damn good. I want to read the next part soon.

:udgy: Did you just read my mind?
I couldn't have put it better myself.

awwwww thanks =] :acro:

I Love Phoenix Wright!!! No, really.

maddybob1 wrote:
“Hi Maya how are you”? Said Mia smiling “and if you could make this quick because I was playing chess with Michael Jackson”

lol

Really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! :shoe:

ok he he he.......
this is harder than i exspecked..... :edgy:

Are you stuck with how to continue the story? :udgy:

not realy my laptop is brocken again so i have to go on a spare :kyouya: i don't have it on this laptop :lana:
thanks you are all so kind
:maya: and :phoenix: would be proud....... :gant: :bellboy: :minuki:

I like the pink locks....

riiiite... (i dont know what to say to that so lets make you stop looking at this post... this should do it...) :edgy: AGGH HEES SMILINGGGGGGGGG... (that should work) :payne: :gant: hahaha i could't stop my self...
hope you liked the chapter =]

well this is the next chapter :phoenix: hope ya like it :edgy:
Spoiler:
“Aaaaagh! Maya slow down, we will get there on time!” said Pearl.

Maya had gotten all the things she needed and had run off to catch the train with Pearl.

“You're going to miss the train.” said the ticket officer.
“We know!” shuddered Pearl as she slipped him a lolly.
“That isn’t going to work, missy.” said the ticket man
Pearl started to cry.
“Oh, sorry love.” apologized the ticket man and gave them 2 tickets and to Pearl 2 lollies.
“Thank you, Mister!” said pearl with her winning smile. He smiled back, and Maya and Pearl started board onto their train.

“Can you help me read my picture book?” asked Pearl, looking up at Maya once they were sitting down.
“Okay.” said Maya, hoping it wasn’t by Elise Deauxnim. Luckily it wasn’t, so Maya sat with Pearl and they both started to read. The train seem to go fast and soon Maya and Pearl were at the Wright and Co. law offices.

“Okay,” said Maya, “Here it goes!”
Maya knocked on the door and a small girl who looked around 15 years old opened the door.
“Hello, and welcome to the Wright Anything Agency!” said the girl brightly.
“Hello...” said Maya. “Is Phoenix Wright here?”
“You mean Daddy!” said the girl.
“Daddy?” repeated Maya. Pearls jaw dropped.

"Daddy...” she repeated. As Phoenix walked to the door Maya burst into tears.
“And I was here thinking you cared I... I lo-" she couldn’t finish what she was saying because she was crying too hard. She ran down the stairs while Pearl, Phoenix and Trucy stood there with no idea what to say.

“Mr. Nick, why did you go and have a child? Who is this?” asked Pearl forlornly.
“This is Trucy, she IS adopted.” explained Phoenix.
“Oh.” said Pearl suddenly smiling. “We will be friends. Now, Mr. Nick, we need to talk.”
“Okay, come in.” said Phoenix. He led Pearl in to a rather untidy apartment.

“Look, about Maya-” began Pearl.
“Nick...” interrupted a similar voice. Phoenix looked around to see Maya crying as she walked towards them.

“I need to talk to you alone.” she whispered.
“Fine.“ he said. "Come into my room. Girls, go into Trucys' room and remember the walls are like cardboard, so I can here you if you are being naughty.”
“Ok Daddy!” agreed Trucy with a cheeky grin .
“And don’t prank call Apollo!” he added. Then Phoenix and Maya went into his room.

“Okay.” said Maya. “I asked the lady downstairs and Trucy is adopted right?”
“Yeah,” said Phoenix. “Maya listen-”
“No.” said Maya. “You listen, there’s something I need to tell you.” Maya was very pink now. “I love you...”
“Me too...” said Phoenix and then he hugged and kissed her .

Once they broke apart they looked at the door, where no one other than Pearl, Trucy and Apollo were there watching them.
“They told me you were dying so I came over.” said Apollo “And who might you be?” inquired Apollo, brushing himself down.
“Back off.” said Phoenix. Apollo went as red as his suite.

But what they didn’t know was that watching all of them was Fiona Fey, with a twisted grin on her face.
“Perfect,” she said. “Wright where I want them!” and Fiona laughed into the night.

Phoenix sat up and stopped laughing.
“What's wrong?” asked Maya giving him a squeeze.
“Nothing,” he replied. “No chance.”
:maya: :maya:
hope ya liked it... pleese comment.

A great chapter, as usual. I like it, even though I don't like PhoenixXMaya. :godot: Fiona Fey is a good plot twist! :chinami:

thanks.

hehehe thanks for all beeing so kind! when you read this story pleese comment!!!!! :phoenix: :maya: :franny:

lame alert

AWW!
I love it!! :) It's absolutely wonderful :)
Dahlia...stupid, never quitting bitchy little arsehole, fucking skank...
anyways...
Excellent! I wanna read more!! Now the grammar is fixed, its easier to concentrate on the story - well done editor xD
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

i agree with the stuff about :chinami: hehe and yes editor could not have done it with out her!! :jake:

heer is the next chapter guys! Its quite short. :edgy:

Spoiler:
Maya was sitting at Phoenix’s desk, looking through paper work.
“They will let you be a lawyer,” she said. “You need to take your bar exams again, though.”
Phoenix smiled. He was making coffee for himself and Maya and was wearing his winning blue suit red tie combo. Maya and Phoenix were starting the Wright and Fey Law Offices and Phoenix was going to take his exams again.
“You don’t need to get trained. You just sit the papers and your done!” she smiled.
At that moment Pearl and Trucy ran in.
“No, don’t tell them, it’s a secret!” said Pearl
“They have a right to know!" said Trucy in tears. “She might-"
At that moment Phoenix interrupted, “Girls, be quiet. You know better than to tell peoples secrets. I want you to go to your room and be QUIET.” He signalled for them to leave so they did.
“Yes!” shouted Maya. “I’ve seen that there’s a test today! You'll be a lawyer in no time.”
“Excellent!” exclaimed phoenix “Let’s go.”
Maya, Pearl, Phoenix and Trucy sat down at the table all holding hands. It was time. Phoenix got the reply from his test; there was a letter in the middle of the table.
“Okay,” said Maya “I’ll open it. 1... 2 ...3!” She ripped open the envelope and looked inside.
Silence. “You PASSED!”
They all got up and started dancing. Maya hugged pearl, Pearl hugged Trucy and then Maya kissed Phoenix.
“I love you” he said.
“I love you, too!” said Maya.
In the corner of the room was an uninvited guest. A guest with a knife in her hand.

X hope ya liked it. :gant:

I love the suspenseful ending. :uramidn:
Page 1 of 1 [ 32 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony