Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

The Prologues to Guilt (Chapter 1 up!)Topic%20Title

Mafia- Serious Business..lol

A teaser to a fanfiction I'm writing ;3

Spoiler: Spoilers for T&T
I just randomly thought of exactly how Iris and Dahlia both fared during the six month charade when Iris pretended to be Dahlia and date Phoenix...on my way to get breakfast -shot- So I decided to write it out~

Of course due to the spam blockage that FanFiction thinks is so necessary I can't post up the whole chapter for another day D:~ So while I await I decided to give out part of the beginning, to see what people think. It's not much but then again, it is only the start of Chapter 1 (which in Word alone is about over 4,000 words).

Note: This fanfiction will contain spoilers for Ace Attorney, Justice for All and /especially/ Trials and Tribulations.
Name: The Prologues to Guilt
Rating: T
Pairings: Phoenix/Iris, Phoenix/Dahlia (since Phoenix did think he was with Dahlia the whole time), Implied Dahlia/Doug Swallow, Mia/Diego.

The first chapter is now up! Go read and review ;3 Any comments can be posted here as well~

First Chapter ---> The beginning of an end (Dahlia Hawthorne POV): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4059498/1/T ... s_to_Guilt
Random Ace Attorney 'Shipper From Hell approves of Franziska/Adrian >;D

Last edited by WhiteElephant on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Prologues to Guilt (Currently a Teaser)Topic%20Title

True love is forever.

You've got a nice start here. A few grammatical errors here and there, but its pretty good. I hope to see more soon.
Edit: One thing I just noticed. No matter what happened, Iris and Dahlia could never be Master of Kurain because their spiritual power is too weak (which was why Morgan was passed over in the first place) so there would be no reason for Morgan to flip out like that. If Maya is gone, Pearl would still be next in line.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Mia_Fey wrote:
You've got a nice start here. A few grammatical errors here and there, but its pretty good. I hope to see more soon.

Thank you~ I'm still in the process of proof-reading it since I still have time before FanFiction will let me go submit documents.

Mia_Fey wrote:
Edit: One thing I just noticed. No matter what happened, Iris and Dahlia could never be Master of Kurain because their spiritual power is too weak (which was why Morgan was passed over in the first place) so there would be no reason for Morgan to flip out like that. If Maya is gone, Pearl would still be next in line.

You have a good point x3 But if you think about she just found out that a daughter that you abandoned more than a decade ago was still alive. Though they lacked spiritual power Morgan probably became scared since she was planning for so long to get Pearl up as the master.

Spoiler: 3-5 spoiler
There's also the possibility that Morgan may have forgotten that Dahlia had no spiritual power since it has been over a decade. If you remember in 3-5, Dahlia said that Morgan wanted to kill her too when she found out she was alive. Why would Morgan want Dahlia dead if she knew that Dahlia or Iris couldn't be the master?

I should have probably made that a little more clearer x3;;~ Thanks for pointing that out.

True love is forever.

Spoiler: 3-5
Well Morgan needed Dahlia dead for her plan to work. Remember they first meet when they're both in prison and by that time Morgan has written out the plan. Pearl couldn't channel Dahlia if she wasn't dead (although why Morgan thought Dahlia would still help, I don't know. She was just insane and obsessed by then).

Fanfics Updated-12/25

Spoiler:
Hmm...you make a good point. I think Morgan would think Dahlia would help though because Dahlia was her daughter. Or perhaps Morgan knew that she didn't like Mia. -should probably revise Morgan's little rant-

Thanks again for the suggestion/criticism~
Re: The Prologues to Guilt (Chapter 1 up!)Topic%20Title

Chapter One now up 83!

True love is forever.

Nice work on the new chapter. You handled it quite well. I thought you portrayed Dahlia and young Phoenix (who I always have trouble writing in my fics) nicely. So excellent there! A couple minor things bugged me. I'm a little surprised to see that it's Dahlia who gives Phoenix his nickname as that tends to me a more affectionate gesture so I would assume that Iris gave it to him (and young Phoenix is such a dork she wouldn't have needed to be overly affectionate to get him to take "the token of love" as I believe he calls it), but its never established when he got the nickname so your guess is as good as mine. Also "She was going to be living with a defense lawyer in training?!" Are you going to have them living together on campus? I'm not sure that works according to the canon story line, but I won't go more into that now unless you want to hear my reasoning. I babble too much. Sorry about that. :oops: Great work. I look forward to more!
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Well obviously I'll be watching this. Great start, keep it up :butzthumbs:

@Mia_Fey: Well to be more exact it's not like they'll be living together (since most colleges don't allow co-ed dorms).

Spoiler: 3-1/3-4 Spoiler
If you look at Dahlia's profile in case 3-1 and case 3-4 (although there she's listed as Melissa Foster) it says that she goes in Ivy U as well.

So it's more like: she'll have to live /dealing/ with him for a while, instead of literally living with him x3; Sorry if that wasn't made clearer~ Thanks for your review on here and FF.

@Franzise: Thank you :larry2:

Oh, I do agree with Mia on the nickname, mostly because
I don't think Iris would use it at the end of 3-5 if Dahlia made it up.

Also, is this taking place
right before Dahlia's taken to be executed? If so, it seems a little odd that it'd be on December 12th, Edgeworth says she was executed "last month" in 3-5 and that was in February...

Spoiler: Reply for Second Spoiler
The story takes place one month before Dahlia is executed. Dahlia was executed sometime in January, so the story takes place in December. Most death row convicts are appointed some kind of spiritual adviser (like a priest for example) usually a month before the execution, to help them cope with the idea that they'll die soon. Thus, the story taking place in December.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony