Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 2 of 3[ 90 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Decisive Evidence (Spoilers)(PhoenixXMaya)(Completed)Topic%20Title

OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :DDDD

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

Woo hoo! Awesome! I've always been a romantic at heart, and even if this isn't my fave pairing, it was absoutely adorable and beautiful!

I think you kept Maya and Nick in character very nicely. They reacted exactly how I would've imagined it, if that helps with anything! :edgy:

I will be awaiting your next one, while I find the time to finish mine. :payne:

Congratulations! Beautiful, romantic, and don't worry: with the court stuff, it was barely, if at all, cliche. I mean, with love stories, it's almost impossible to step away from any type of small cliche; you could say love itself is cliche! :meekins: (uh.. my head... I confused myself again)
Wonderful job!
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

Never mess with a kid with an agenda

Caelestis wrote:
Woo hoo! Awesome! I've always been a romantic at heart, and even if this isn't my fave pairing, it was absoutely adorable and beautiful!

I think you kept Maya and Nick in character very nicely. They reacted exactly how I would've imagined it, if that helps with anything! :edgy:

Heh heh, thanks a lot, I couldn't think of any other way that they would react either really ^_^;;

Quote:
I will be awaiting your next one, while I find the time to finish mine. :payne:

I've been having a weird idea for a Max Payne Cross over actually, where Max is related to Winston, but that could be a hot mess ^_^;;

Quote:
Congratulations! Beautiful, romantic, and don't worry: with the court stuff, it was barely, if at all, cliche. I mean, with love stories, it's almost impossible to step away from any type of small cliche; you could say love itself is cliche! :meekins: (uh.. my head... I confused myself again)
Wonderful job!

You've got a point, I mean really how many times have we seen a character say "I love you!" But really I think it's more about the events leading up to that point.
Sig links to my fanfic. MayaXPhoenix. Romance/humor. Final chapter is up.

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

Zeon Twilight wrote:
You've got a point, I mean really how many times have we seen a character say "I love you!" But really I think it's more about the events leading up to that point.

Exactly! And that is what made your story unique! Great job! :gant:
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

>__<

5 stars!!! No, no, 5 hearts!!! <33333 lol

The wait was worth it. XD

I've read a bunch of fanfics lately and I found yours the best. I love it. I really like the fact that the characters remained in character in your fic. Too bad it's the last chapter already. But I like the way you ended it ^_^ How I wish I had your writing skills T_T I even recommended it to my friends. I'll be waiting for your next story! Have you written anything else before this? Now I'm a Zeon Twilightfan. XD
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Actually yes I have

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/808102/Zeon ... ight_Blade

Most the stories here don't have quite the quality that this one did. Not to say they are bad, but little things like the grammar errors and such are a bit more common. I'm still fond of them anyway. I really need to get back into the swing of writing those, there just hasn't been a heck of a lot of time between work and school.

But maybe if some of my old stories get some reviews, I'll have more inspiration to work on them *Hint hint*

>__<

>_< There are 9 stories there but I haven't seen or played the other titles that you've made fanfics of. T_T I'll just have to wait for your next work and hope that I'm more than familiar with it. XD
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Ahhh, that's a shame, those are some pretty good series. Anyway, thanks a lot for reading and the review Smashed Potatos

Nick + Maya <33

whoot...awesome last chapter (though im sad that it's the last one D: ) You kept Phoenix and Maya in character really well! It's exactly the way I would imagine them <33 and I can actually the confession and the kiss in my mind (rare occasion...i have really bad imaginations XD...) ^^; hope you write more nick x maya fics~ you got some awesome writing skillz...just fantablous :redd: (lol bad imitation of white cuz i dont remember what he said...i really REALLY need to replay the games xD)

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

It was great can't wait for your next story!

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!

Forever Hungry

Yeah! I loved it! Too bad I haven't finished trials and tribulations yet, I think I'll read this again once I have :maya:
Thanks to Vickinator for the sig!
Avatar courtesy of http://cursor.lolipop.jp/cursor/frame1.html/

Maya wrote:
Yeah! I loved it! Too bad I haven't finished trials and tribulations yet, I think I'll read this again once I have :maya:

It'll make more sense when you do ^_^

The Innocent wrote:
whoot...awesome last chapter (though im sad that it's the last one D: ) You kept Phoenix and Maya in character really well! It's exactly the way I would imagine them <33 and I can actually the confession and the kiss in my mind (rare occasion...i have really bad imaginations XD...) ^^; hope you write more nick x maya fics~ you got some awesome writing skillz...just fantablous :redd: (lol bad imitation of white cuz i dont remember what he said...i really REALLY need to replay the games xD)

Heh, you flatter me. My skills aren't bad. Thanks a lot for reading and reviewing the end chapter too, it's extra nifty since you were my first reviewer ^_^ Thanks for sticking with it.

I will probably see about a few Fluffy PxM things. Maybe I'll even take a shot at a few other parings. My life is still super busy so it's hard to update sometimes, but we'll see.

Thanks tori-chan, The Innocent, Phoenix and Maya Fan, Maya, Caelestis, and anyone else who read that I'm forgetting. Even you quiet little Ninja people that hide in the shadow, read, and don't review. All the support was really cool since this my first writing project in awhile.

Well I really liked the last chapter, I especially liked how you handled them talking about the bridge incident. And congratulations on finishing the fic! [so hard to finish fanfics..]
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

icer wrote:
Well I really liked the last chapter, I especially liked how you handled them talking about the bridge incident. And congratulations on finishing the fic! [so hard to finish fanfics..]

Thanks Icer. Yeah, it always seemed to me that if Maya knew how reckless Phoenix got when she was in trouble she'd get a bit pissed off and worried about him. It seemed like no mention was made to her about his courtroom break downs, otherwise I'd think she would have been more suspicious. So by having Edgeworth telling on him, it starts Maya's inner court battle, ties up a few loose ends, and acts as a mildly believable catalyst to get emotions running high for both of them given that his insane actions are some of the strongest evidence to support the pairing.

Tell me about it when it comes to ending fics! It's always such a mixed feelings game, on one hand you love writing it and it's fun, you like the reviews. On the other, there just comes a time when you've pretty much gotten all it's worth out of it.

It had a perfect ending!

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

Mawwwww, that's so CUTE! I'm a real sucker for romance! It's really neat how you switched points of view a little, and we got to see what Maya had thought about it. This is great stuff! Oh, and don't worry about the whole cheesy thing, almost every romance story I've read had some cheesy-ness. It can't be helped. I thought this story was FABULOUS!!!

Hey, um, I might start a fanfic pretty soon here... Any tips?
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

root_beer_junkie wrote:
Mawwwww, that's so CUTE! I'm a real sucker for romance! It's really neat how you switched points of view a little, and we got to see what Maya had thought about it. This is great stuff! Oh, and don't worry about the whole cheesy thing, almost every romance story I've read had some cheesy-ness. It can't be helped. I thought this story was FABULOUS!!!

Heh, you're right, half the time Real romance is a bit cheesy too, so it's hard to keep out out of stories.

Quote:
Hey, um, I might start a fanfic pretty soon here... Any tips?

It all depends on what works for you, some people lay out a skeleton of what they want to see in their story, then flesh it out and polish it up. Others Have a basic idea of what they want to happen and then fly willy nilly by the seat of their pants writing as their muse fancies....the latter would be me.

My only suggestion is don't give up, even if you don't start out strong, we all start somewhere (Take a look at some of my older fanficion in the link I posted a couple posts back if you don't believe me)

Also, reading stories by good writers is a great way to become a better writer yourself oddly enough.

Zeon Twilight wrote:
It all depends on what works for you, some people lay out a skeleton of what they want to see in their story, then flesh it out and polish it up. Others Have a basic idea of what they want to happen and then fly willy nilly by the seat of their pants writing as their muse fancies....the latter would be me.

My only suggestion is don't give up, even if you don't start out strong, we all start somewhere (Take a look at some of my older fanficion in the link I posted a couple posts back if you don't believe me)

Also, reading stories by good writers is a great way to become a better writer yourself oddly enough.

Thanks! Usually, I try to write the whole story, with the details, in one shot. Yeah, and I'm pretty picky with the wording, so it takes a while. It's really hard just to start a story, much less figure out what happens afterward. I actually started a Phoenix/Maya fanfic, but I'm stuck for the umpteenth time. :payne:
I found out that I can pretty much conquer that dreadful WRITER'S BLOCK but only when I'm under pressure! Like I need it for class or something. :grey: Frustrating with a capital F!
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Well, if you want a Deadline I could give you one. Allthough it would be something like "Get it done within a month or I'll be sad." Not much incentive ^_^;;

Review:I think the story was really original with the inner court battles and the switching between character thoughts and the you kept everybody in character. I give it a 10/10.

Re: Decisive Evidence (Spoilers, all 3 PW games)(PhoenixXMaya)Topic%20Title

the Rock Pokemon

Geodude wrote:
The occasional grammar mistake here and there, but otherwise excellent writing. I'm really enjoying the story.

And a quality finish as well. You could still use a proofreader, but great job.

Geodude wrote:
Geodude wrote:
The occasional grammar mistake here and there, but otherwise excellent writing. I'm really enjoying the story.

And a quality finish as well. You could still use a proofreader, but great job.

Heh, yeah, I know I could. I think I filtered out more grammar mistakes in the last two chapters than in the first two at least, so I'm getting better. But a proof reader would be great if I got into writing regularly.

Zeon Twilight wrote:
Heh, yeah, I know I could. I think I filtered out more grammar mistakes in the last two chapters than in the first two at least, so I'm getting better. But a proof reader would be great if I got into writing regularly.

I'm pretty good at proofreading, maybe I could do it? :)

root_beer_junkie wrote:
Zeon Twilight wrote:

I'm pretty good at proofreading, maybe I could do it? :)

If you wouldn't mind, sure. At least for Phoenix Wright Fanfics. Oddly, the things nagging at me right noe are cross overs with other series. Don't ask me why. I'm not normally into Cross overs.

The ending was so beautiful, it should have been the ending for T&T. I especially like the part where Maya tells Nick to prove that he loves her. :kissy:

Zeon Twilight wrote:
If you wouldn't mind, sure. At least for Phoenix Wright Fanfics. Oddly, the things nagging at me right noe are cross overs with other series. Don't ask me why. I'm not normally into Cross overs.

Sure, I'd be glad to. Gives me something to do on my days off. :edgy:

You know you want him. <3

What a wonderful story!! Even after finishing T&T, I'm still a NickXMaya fan at heart.

Other than a few grammar errors, I thought it was beautifully done. You managed to keep everyone in character, and I think the whole court battle in Phoenix's head is believable.

I'm looking forward to your future work! :kissy:

WaitingForCoffee wrote:
What a wonderful story!! Even after finishing T&T, I'm still a NickXMaya fan at heart.

Other than a few grammar errors, I thought it was beautifully done. You managed to keep everyone in character, and I think the whole court battle in Phoenix's head is believable.

I'm looking forward to your future work! :kissy:

Okay, number one, I love your Sig and Avvie, sig in particular because it brings double meanings and obscure references to my mind.

Number two, thanks for the review ^_^ I thought this one would get no more reviews, thanks for proving me wrong ^_^

Zeon Twilight wrote:
Number two, thanks for the review ^_^ I thought this one would get no more reviews, thanks for proving me wrong ^_^

You're very welcome! Do you have any other fanfics posted on these forums?

Not here I'm afraid. my life has been busy, so I'm waiting till I'm done with Massage therapy school to do more writing (Fear not, only a couple weeks now)

However, you can read some of my older works at my Fanfiction.net account

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/808102/Zeon ... ight_Blade

If you know any of those anime/games, reviews would be spiffy.

I wish I was a bigger fan of the Teen Titans, then I might be tempted to read.

I also apologize for not having seen Cowboy Bebop yet. :sadshoe:

It's okay, we can't be a fan of everything ^_^;;

I do intend to Write more Wright. Just when I have more time

VERY nice fanfiction, Zeon. You kept them all really in-character. From one writer to another, you have a lot of skill and you could go far.

Also, Pearl as a lawyer is so frickin' ADORABLE. I love that little girl, I'd kill to have a daughter like her. (I tell you, if I did, and any boys tried to date daddy's little girl, I would be the all-knowing God of their universe XD.)

Hey Zeon, I posted my fanfic. Chapter One anyway... Nobody's posted yet! :larry:

Never mind. You should take a look anyway. I could use some feedback. Please?

Taiyama, Thanks for the feedback. I'm not a bad writer, but I think I lack something that the "Great" Writers have. But I'm not sure what it is (Well, besides proper grammar) Anyway, I'll keep at it. I'll have more time when I get done with school, so more time for my muse to poke me into writing.

Anyway, you can check out my other fictions too if you see any you like on my author page. They aren't as polished, but I still like them.

Rootbeer:

Link me and I shall read, of course there's a chance I'll hunt it down this afternoon when I get back from eating.

I.. don't know how to make a link. Heh. ((N00B ALERT!))

When you're browsing the net, there is a little bar where you type out the website you're going to. Whatever page of the web site you're on is where you are.

So the first Page of your thread is viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9764

Aww........
That was so cute! <3 <3 <3
And the writing was awesome too!

Will you write a sequel?
(Pretty please? ^^)

.::Philli::. <3
~ Links to my fanfiction ~

One-shots:
Click me~
Last Update: Simply Happy

Multi-chaptered:
Click me too!
Latest Update: Yours to Keep (Diego x Mia)

You'd better be nice to Mr. Judge!

I really love this story! I read all the chapters at once, I couldn't stop reading! And I don't care about the fluffy/cheesy/whatever stuff either, it made it really cute. ^^ This is kinda like the end I actually wanted to see.
Well done!

Heh, Zeon's been on Haitus from Phoenix Wright stuff for awhile! Thanks for the kind words Princess and Tessa! I'm glad to hear you liked my story!. I'm surprised to see even while I was gone people were reading my story ^_^;;
Page 2 of 3 [ 90 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony