Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 15 of 18[ 683 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Re: A Series of PW Events.Topic%20Title

You’re so small in such a big world...

Hm...No other comments yet.
Thanks, FlameInferno. And now that I don't have to go anytime soon, I can update further, so you won't be in suspense for long! xD
Spoiler: Twilight, The Musical Part 8
Phoenix peered at the wrinkles, feeling sick to his stomach.
"Well, are you going to let me in or what, Whippersnapper?" Wendy Oldbag asked. Phoenix gulped.
"O-Oldbag? What are you doing here?" he replied.
"Isn't it obvious? Edgey-poo's here, so I followed right behind him. Why my darling, classy Edgey-poo would be hanging out with a whippersnapper like you, I can't imagine," Oldbag said.
"Er...Right. I'm sorry, but this place is a little crowded, so..." Oldbag pushed the door open before Phoenix could finish.
"As you can see, I can fit," she said. Phoenix groaned. Then, he realized something.
"Hey, Oldbag. Could you do me a little favor?" he asked.
"No," Oldbag replied. Edgeworth began pushing towards the door.
"Who is it, Wright? ...Oh. Ms. Oldbag...What a surprise..." he said.
"Hello, Edgey-poo! I'm here for you!" Oldbag responded.
"Er...Right. Look, Ms. Oldbag..." Edgeworth began.
"I know there is a slight age difference between us, but love knows no bounds, Edgey-poo," Oldbag interrupted. Phoenix whispered in Edgeworth's ear and he shuddered.
"Ms. Oldbag...Would you be willing to do me a favor?" Edgeworth asked.
"Of course! I'd do anything for my Edgey-poo!" Her bug eyes were sparkling and she was blushing furiously. It was utterly repulsive.
"Then...Would you be willing to accompany this girl as she goes around town?" Edgeworth asked as Phoenix brought Pearl over.
"Um...Well, Edgey-poo. I'm not good with kids," she replied. Why doesn't that surprise me? Edgeworth thought.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you'd do anything for me," Edgeworth said.
"Of course! And I was telling the truth! Come here, kid," Oldbag responded. Pearl tugged at Phoenix's pants leg. He looked down at her.
"Mr. Nick, I don't think I want to go with this woman. She doesn't seem so nice," Pearl said. Phoenix smiled.
"Don't worry, Pearls. Oldbag will be on her best behavior," he said.
"You will, won't you, Ms. Oldbag?" Edgeworth inquired.
"Yes, yes. Of course I will. Come on, Kid. The sooner we leave, the sooner we can get back. The sooner we get back, the more time I get to spend with Edgey-poo!" Oldbag took Pearl's hand and walked away, leaving Phoenix and Edgeworth to regret subjecting a young girl to that old windbag.

Er...I'll have to take a rain check on updating Poems Galore. I still have some kinks to work out with the testimony. ^^
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

OH NO! NOT OLDBAG! Poor Pearly...Poor Nick...Poor Mr Edgeworth....
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

IlovephoenixwrightXD wrote:
OH NO! NOT OLDBAG! Poor Pearly...Poor Nick...Poor Mr Edgeworth....

THIS.

Loving the updates as usual. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

EEEK! Oldbag! *Shudders* I feel so sorry for Pearl, poor Pearly. Gosh, poor Edgeworth and Phoenix as well, yikes!

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

:)

Haha Oldbag, I love the lady! Yeah poor Miles but Oldbag was hilarious and really in character here. haha
Loved it.

It's all Wright to be wrong sometimes!

Oh bloody blades...poor Pearl!
Amazing sig and avatar credits go to TheBaronAndEma! Perfect as always!

[Words]

Haven't posted in a while, but it says it's your birthday today, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

On topic: I feel sorry for pearls.

@ IlovephoenixwrightXD: I know. I just love making the PW characters suffer. xD

@ mrdean: Thanks. ^_^

@ FlameInferno: Haha! You could almost picture her in your house at this very moment, scrutinizing every move you make and comparing every little thing you do to her classy Edgey-poo, can't you? xD

@ C.Gholy: Thanks. *Blush*

@ JasmineJustice: I know! Btw, I'm a sucker for alliteration. xD

@ justis76: Thank you! And yes, you should feel sorry for Pearl. Not as sorry as you're going to feel, but still.

Sorry to disappoint all of you, but I can't update yet because of writer's block plus a bunch of things I'm supposed to do for college...But I will update sometime soon, okay? I will make sure of it!

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ow, too bad it's been a while without anything to read here. Your stories are always great, Lida. ;_;
But I'm sure you're mighty busy. Just, well, don't overwork yourself. Take care. xD#

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY!
Yes, I said I'd update soon, and that was over a month ago. O_O
Sorry about that. I've been busy. And I'm going to be EVEN busier next month.
But, well, it's a holiday, so you know what that means. A short! xD I hope you all enjoy.
Spoiler: A Spooky Story Part 1
"Master Mystic Maya...?" Pearl asked. "Why are you dressed like that?" Maya, wearing a black cape and vampire fangs, turned to Pearl.
"I am not "Master Mystic Maya." I am...DRACULA!" Maya replied. She turned on the radio, which played suspenseful music. Pearl just looked at her blankly.
"Dra-ku-la?" she asked. Maya laughed and turned off the radio.
"Dracula's a vampire," Maya replied. "He goes around and sucks people's blood."
"...Vampyre?"
"Oh, yeah. I guess you wouldn't know about these things. I didn't either until I dug through Nick's book collections." She smiled, showing off her white, fake fangs. "But it's Halloween. I don't think you've ever been trick-or-treating."
"Trick-or-treating?" Maya laughed again.
"Here, I'll teach you how to do it. But first, put this on," Maya responded. She dramatically pulled out a magnificent, pink dress and a fake, gold crown.
"Wow!" Pearl screamed, holding her hand up to her mouth.
"Do you like it?"
"Like it? I love it. Thank you, Master Mystic Maya," Pearl answered.
"Don't thank me. I bought it using Nick's credit card," Maya said with a laugh. "Oh, and I'm Dracula, not Master Mystic Maya."
"Okay, Dra-ku-la. I'll put this on," Pearl said.
"Thank you, child. I would be much obliged if you did."
"Much..oblijed?"
"Just put on your costume, Pearly," Maya said. "And be careful not to wake Nick. He's sick, remember?"
"I know, Mister Dra-ku-la." Pearl walked up the stairs to put on her dress.

Awesome Maya! Buying those costumes with Phoenix's credit card. That is awesome!

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

Thanks, Flame Inferno. And, as I do my homework, I shall update the short.
Spoiler: A Spooky Story Part 2
Maya smiled down at Pearl. She looked adorable in that pink dress, but something seemed off.
"Hey, Pearly, I got an idea," Maya said. "I bet you'd look more princessy if your hair was down!" She clapped her hands together.
"Um...Are you sure about that, Master Mystic Maya?"
"Well, of course. Here, let me..." She removed one pony tail and bobby pin at a time until the fluffy brown hair was completely down. Maya chuckled. She had forgotten how long the hair was. "How's that?"
"W-well, I dunno...I feel funny like this." Pearl bit what little was left of her thumbnail.
"But you look beautiful. Look in the mirror," Maya said. Pearl looked in the mirror and gasped. "Bet you didn't think you could look like that, did you, Pearly?"
"I look so...Is that me in the mirror?" Pearl held her cheeks, blushing. Maya smiled.
"Now I think we're ready to go trick-or-treating. Hm...I wonder where Nick keeps the bags..."

A few minutes later, Maya and Pearl were out on the street. The vampire and the princess.
"Okay, Pearly, I'll show you how this works. You knock on this person's door, see?" Maya asked as she knocked on the door. "And someone will answer it." The door opened to reveal a plump, old lady. She had a kind smile as she pulled out a basket of candy.
"And you say, 'trick or treat!'" Maya finished as the lady came onto the doorstep.
"Trick or treat," Pearl said cutely. The old lady chuckled.
"My, aren't you adorable? Take all the candy you want." Pearl shot Maya a confused look, and Maya nodded.
"Take some candy, Pearly," she said. Pearl hesitantly reached out and grabbed a handful of candy, putting it in her bag.
"And would you like some candy too, Dracula?" the old woman asked. Maya smiled and shook her head.
"No, thanks. I'm good." As they left the house, Maya heard someone scream.
"P-Pearly, did you hear that?" Maya asked.
"Hear what, Master Mystic Maya?" came Pearl's confused response. Maya heard the scream again.
"That! It's coming from...That house!" She ran towards the abandoned, run-down house down the street.
"W-wait, Master Mystic Maya..." Pearl huffed behind her. "Shouldn't we call the police?" But Maya didn't hear as she ran. "Too late..."

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

OH NOES! DON'T GO IN THE HOUSE, MAYA! XD *is happy about the updates* Awesome Halloween story, Lida! You must have a moosie cookie for it! } :cookie:
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

Thanks, but it's not over yet. xD
Spoiler: A Spooky Story Part 3
Maya ran into the old house, the door creaking as she opened it. She gasped when she looked inside. There were cobwebs everywhere and bats were flying all around. And as she ran, she could swear she saw someone hanging by a noose in the middle of the room. She was beginning to lose her nerve, thinking of just turning around and running out of the house. Maybe she only imagined the scream. Just as she was beginning to think that, she heard the scream again, and started running again.
As she ran, she saw something move out of the corner of her eye. Suddenly, something grabbed her leg, and Maya tripped. She turned and looked at what grabbed her, and what she saw was...A ghost! She got up, screamed, and ran away, shutting herself in the next room, where she stood, panting.
Wait, why am I running away? Maya thought. I'm a spirit medium! It's my job to contact spirits! Ghosts shouldn't scare me! Maya bravely walked out of the room, only to see the ghost again. She walked toward it.
"You don't scare me," she said. Then, something tapped her shoulder. She turned and gasped. A...Zombie! She started running, only to trip again. It was coming toward her. She screamed and closed her eyes. Then...
"Leave Master Mystic Maya alone!"
"Ow! Hey, that hurts!"
That voice...Nick? Maya opened her eyes to see Pearl smack the zombie again.
"How could you?! Master Mystic Maya is the greatest person in the world. How could you try to kill her?!"
"OW! I was never trying to kill her!" the zombie said. It sighed and removed its mask to reveal the familiar spiky hair. "Happy Halloween."
"N-Nick?" Maya asked. Then, her face puffed out. "How dare you scare me like that!"
"M-Mr. Nick! How could you?" Pearl added, smacking Phoenix again.
"Ow! Hey! Allow me to explain..."
"Wait, aren't you supposed to be sick?" Maya inquired. Phoenix shook his head.
"I was never sick. I was just faking to get out of going to court. I wanted to do something special for you for Halloween, and so I got some help setting up this place to look like a haunted house."
"Oh, Nick..." Maya said. "You didn't have to go and do that."
"Don't thank me. Thank Edgeworth. He's the one who provided all the money for it. For some reason, my credit card was maxed out." Maya blushed slightly. She knew she spent to much on Pearl's costume.
"Where is Edgeworth, anyway?" Maya asked.
"Right here," came a voice from behind her. Maya looked to see the ghost. "Oh. Oh! So you were the ghost the whole time."
"Yeah. I'm sorry. Wright dragged me into this..." Edgeworth grumbled.
"Well, um...Time to party!" Phoenix said. "Take that!" He pulled a lever on the wall, and suddenly there was no floor under any of them. Instead, there was a slide which took many loops and turns until all four of them were all sprawled out in a dining room.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Awesome, Lida! xD
Though I got to say I still get confused with the trick or treat thing. We don't do that over here. But that, of course, didn't make me enjoy this story any less. Nice setup there. ^^

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

Edgeworth as a ghost...hee hee!
Sorry, but I have a hard time imagining Maya reading Bram Stoker's Dracula...I had a hard time with it, and I've got a fairly good attention span.

Edgeworth dragged into being a ghost...charming! Poor guy got stuck paying for everything though.
I'd hate to know how much Pearl and Maya's costumes costed though.

Gaaaaaaaaah! Sorry, guys! I've been extremely busy. I won't go into details, but let's just say I've been writing enough stuff to make anyone sick of writing. Of course, I'm not yet if I'm writing a new holiday short, am I? ^_^ As for the Halloween short, well, I'm going to edit that third part to make it end, rather than updating it directly. I'll let you all know when I'm done doing that.

@ Aliucon: Thankies~ Oh, you don't do trick-or-treating? Well, that's something little kids usually do over here and some teenagers who refuse to completely grow up do that, too.

@ JasmineJustice: Edgeworth does make a good ghost. xD As for Maya reading Dracula, well, you never know. It's possible that she could, so she did! :D

@ FlameInferno: Yeah. Haha, I love torturing the poor guy. Maya and Pearl's costumes cost 1000000000000000000000000000000 yen. Yeah, I'd hate to know, too. :D

And now, even though it is late, I believe I need to make a Thanksgiving short, so enjoy!

Spoiler: Thanksgiving Because I Am Not Creative Enough To Come Up With A Different Title Part 1
"Maya? Why are you wearing that?" Phoenix asked, looking at Maya, who was dressed as a Native American.
"Oh, Pearly and I are in the community play of the first Thanksgiving," Maya replied.
"Really?"
"Okay, come on out, Pearly." Pearl hesitantly walked out into the "living room" of Wright and Co dressed like a pilgrim. Phoenix chuckled, covering his laughter up by coughing when Maya glared at him.
"She's adorable," Phoenix said.
"I'm glad you think so, Nick. Now put this on," Maya responded, handing Phoenix a pilgrim outfit.
"Wait, what? Why?" Phoenix asked.
"Because you got a role, too," Pearl replied in her cute little voice.
"Objection!" Phoenix shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Maya. "I didn't even audition!"
"There's no need to yell, Nick," Maya said. "When Will remembered Pearl and I know you, he decided to cast you as the lead pilgrim."
"Will? Will Powers?"
"Yes. He was so happy you would take the role, Mr. Nick, he smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen," Pearl replied. Phoenix smiled down at her.
"You don't understand, Pearls. I have to cook our Thanksgiving dinner. If I go to the play, there is a good chance the food will burn," Phoenix said.
"Well, uh..."
"Nick!" Maya shouted, glaring at Phoenix. "You are no exception. Everyone is involved in the play, even Edgeworth and Franziska Von Karma."
"F-Franziska will be there?" Phoenix whimpered. "Okay, I'm definitely not going now. I don't need to get whipped again." Pearl hit him in the arm, and Phoenix clutched it. "Ow! Pearls..."
"You will be in the play, Mr. Nick," Pearl insisted. "Mr. Powers needs you."
"Yeah, Nick." Phoenix sighed and put on the pilgrim costume in the next room. He went back into the room, slouching and reluctant.
"How do I look?" he asked, acting as if he wasn't hearing Maya's chuckling.
"You look great, Mr. Nick," Pearl replied. "Now you just need to be happy."
"Yeah, Nick," Maya agreed between laughs. "You need a positive attitude to be a pilgrim." Phoenix straightened up and forced himself to smile an obviously fake smile.
"That's better, Mr. Nick," Pearl said. "We can work on it when we get there. Let's get going." Pearl strode out of the office.
"Since when has Pearls been so bossy?" Phoenix asked.
"I don't know, but I like it," Maya replied. Catching Phoenix's worried look, she added, "It's probably just a phase." She walked out after Pearl.
"Why me?" Phoenix asked to nobody in particular before grudgingly following Maya and Pearl out of Wright and Co.

Spoiler: Thanksgiving Etc, Etc Part 2
"Hey, Mr. Wright," Will greeted as Phoenix entered the community theater. He was dressed in a black suit, which just looked odd to Phoenix.
"Hi, Will," Phoenix said. "What's with the suit?"
"Well, I'm directing a play. Gotta look professional, you know?" I guess he has a point...
"Hold it! How did you become a director anyway?"
"Well...Nobody else wanted to direct this play, so I decided to do it. I hope you don't mind..."
"Not at all. I was just wondering." Nobody else wanted to direct the play? Does that mean this was poorly written?
"Alright. It's five minutes till places, so be ready." Will casually strode away.
"Over here, Nick!" Maya shouted from across the room. Phoenix took a step toward them, only to stop when Edgeworth, dressed like an Indian, stepped in front of him.
"Wright, did Maya drag you into this, too?" he asked, but Phoenix was too busy laughing at his costume to hear him. "Wright. Wright. WRIGHT!" Phoenix's laughter died down so he was only chuckling. "You look ridiculous as well, Wright, but you don't see me laughing at you." Phoenix was about to apologize when the sound of a whip cracking made him cringe.
"I told you, Scruffy. You look utterly foolish in that pilgrim costume!" Phoenix wheeled around to see Franziska Von Karma, dressed as a Native American, whipping Gumshoe, who was dressed like a pilgrim.
"Franziska Von Karma, I can't afford to replace this costume, Pal," Gumshoe said with a whimper as Franziska whipped him again. Phoenix couldn't help but laugh at them, and Franziska turned to him, raising her whip.
"And what are you laughing at, Phoenix Wright?" she asked.
"Oh, nothing. Just uh...At Will," Phoenix replied. Franziska whipped the ground in front of Phoenix.
"I agree. Will Powers does look absolutely ridiculous." Phoenix sighed with relief as Larry walked up.
"Yo, Nick."
"Hey, Larry." Phoenix then looked at Larry and barely held back his laughter. He was wearing an Indian costume.
"What are you looking me like that for? Does my hair really look that bad?!" Phoenix sighed.
"No, Larry, it's just-"
"Alright, everyone. To your places!" Will interrupted with authority.
"Thank you!" Maya and Pearl shouted back. The rest of the cast looked at them.
"What? That's what you're supposed to say," Maya said. Everyone went to their places and waited for rehearsal to begin.

Spoiler: About This Part
I have a research paper coming up that I'm spending a good portion of my time writing, so I apologize if this seemed rushed.

I barely managed to read Dracula, and I'm a vamp-a-holic and a booklover. I highly doubt Maya, Queen of Small Attention Spans, could do it--hey, is that a ladder over there?

Loving the Thanksgiving play. I want to draw it, but I can't draw-as I have said-worth Gumshoe's salary...

ROFL, Edgeworth as an indian, I was hoping that he would end up being dressed like that!! I can only imagine how Phoenix looks as a pilgrim

Can't wait til the next update

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long, guys. I have been working too hard on college stuff to really get on here long enough to actually finish writing these. Well, you guys are going to get a double update: the conclusion of my Thanksgiving story, which will be divided into two parts, plus the first part of a Christmas story, because I really want to finish that on time, so I'll be sure to start it now, while I have the ideas for it. :D

@ JasmineJustice: Lol. You got me there. But the damage has been done! 8D And, well, you can still draw it if you'd like. I'll betcha I draw even worse than however bad you think you might be. On the bright side, I can draw a pretty good stick figure.

@ FlameInferno: Thankies~

Spoiler: Thanksgiving, Etc. Part 3
The audience was filing in and Phoenix looked at Will.
"I thought this was just a rehearsal," he whispered.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you, this isn't a rehearsal," Will said. "This was all planned at the last minute, and it's going on now because any later, and no one would show up. I'm sorry, guys."
"Well, okay. I'll look at the script." Phoenix read some of it. "Objection! This is horribly inaccurate!" No wonder nobody wanted to direct this...
"If you don't want to do this, Mr. Wright, I'd understand," Will said. He looked like he was about to cry.
"N-no, it's not that, it's just..." Then, the curtain opened, cutting Phoenix off. The spotlight shined on him. He stared at all the faces, most of which he didn't recognize. He felt very nervous, but excited at the same time. He held up the script, but couldn't read it anymore. He couldn't focus on it as the adrenaline rushed through him. He cleared his throat, deciding he would have to improvise.
"I am a pilgrim," he said, loud and clear. "Great Britain wasn't so great. We were treated like dirt, so we left to begin life anew. For our children. For our future." The spotlight went off him and to Edgeworth who, like Phoenix, was holding the script, but not looking at it.
"And I am a Native American. I have been here since I was born. I am the chief," Edgeworth said. Then, the lights went up, hurting Phoenix's eyes.
"Mr. Smith! Mr. John Smith!" Pearl shouted. She was looking at the script. "There are some strange people coming toward us." Phoenix looked as Edgeworth, Franziska, Maya, and Larry all started walking toward him. He glanced at the script and smiled serenely.
"Should we hunt them down?" Gumshoe asked, aiming a fake gun at Maya.
"No, Dicky," Phoenix replied, pulling the gun down slightly. Wait, did I just call him 'Dicky?' "These guys don't look dangerous to me. I will go out and meet them. You stay back with little Katty."
"But John...Didn't your wife die from a raid by these people?"
"Yes, but these aren't the ones who killed her." Phoenix was just playing along now, even though he knew the historic inaccuracy of what he was saying. "I want you to look after Katty if anything happens to me, okay?" Phoenix then stoically walked over to the Indians. He then glanced down at his script again.
"Welcome, brothers," he said. "Please, sit and eat with us. We sure could use the company." Maya, Edgeworth, Franziska, and Larry all stared at each other, clearly not understanding. "Erm..."
"Shituwatziga," Edgeworth interrupted. Maya looked at Phoenix.
"Nijamonconyee." She was also clearly improvising the language.
"What are you guys saying?" Phoenix asked.
"Pocahontas," Franziska began. "Salishu!"
"No..."
"Salishu!" Larry screamed. Maya sighed.
"H-hello," she said shakily. Like Stands With A Fist from "Dances With Wolves," Phoenix though. They were so butchering the first Thanksgiving, and they all knew it. "You...Here. We...Not know...Why."
"Well, we were fleeing from an oppressive government and landed here. Are these the Indies?" Maya turned around and mumbled something to the others, who nodded. "This is the Indies? Then I shall call you Indians."
"Objection!" someone shouted. Phoenix looked into the audience to see Winston Payne.

Spoiler: Thanksgiving, Etc. Part 4
"This all a bunch of bologna. The first Thanksgiving was nothing like that!" he shouted.
"Hey, Payne. I see your hair finally grew back," Phoenix said casually.
"Mr. Wright. It certainly has been a long time." Winston rubbed his hands together. "You are not doing justice to history."
"Indeed," Edgeworth chimed in. "But if you don't want to see it, you should leave." He cast Winston a very intimidating glare. Winston broke a sweat and slowly sat back down. "Thank you." He then turned to Phoenix. "Please, continue, Wright. Finish this play so we can all get out of here." Phoenix cleared his throat and let the adrenaline course through him again.
"You guys shall be my neighbors. We should have a feast to celebrate our friendship. We shall call it Thanksgiving." Maya mumbled to the others, translating for them.
"Shiyesitawaknocka," Edgeworth said.
"What did he say?"
"H-he said you should marry me if you like me," Maya replied.
"Really? I will! Let's celebrate!" He turned back around to Pearl and Gumshoe, who were sitting down Indian style in front of a table cloth covered with food. How did they prepare all that so fast? "Come on! There's plenty for everyone!" Phoenix ran over to the table cloth and sat Indian style. The others soon joined him and they ate. The curtain closed.

Spoiler: Thanksgiving Part 5
Phoenix sighed as he sat in the cafeteria outside the stage. He had been shaking hands and posing for pictures, but he couldn't help but think he didn't do a good job. He butchered an American history, for crying out loud!
"Hey, Nick!" Maya shouted. She was back out of costume, and so was he. "Let's go!"
"Go? Go where?"
"Why, home, of course. We have our own Thanksgiving to celebrate!" She peppily walked out of the cafeteria and Phoenix smiled and walked after her. When they got home and walked in, everyone else was already there.
"Wright, we had nowhere else to go for Thanksgiving," Edgeworth said. "Would you mind if we celebrated with you?" Phoenix smiled.
"Sure, you can celebrate with us."
"Good because I ordered us our meal, and it's already here." Edgeworth sat down and Phoenix sat at the head of the table, picking up the carving knife and preparing to cut the turkey.
"Ah, ah, ah, Nick," Maya said. "We have to go around and say what we're thankful for first."
"R-right," Phoenix responded. Everyone looked at him expectantly. "I guess I'll start. I'm thankful for my job as a lawyer. I'm thankful for all the innocent people I've saved over the years, and the friends I made along the way. I'm also thankful for..."
"Geez, Nick, I didn't ask for your life story," Maya interrupted, nudging him playfully. "I'm thankful for Pearly and for meeting Nick. Without you two, I wouldn't know what I'd do."
"I'm thankful for Maggey. She is the greatest girl anyone could ask for, pal," Gumshoe said.
"I'm thankful for meeting new people, and for Master Mystic Maya and Mr. Nick. After all, they are special someones," Pearl piped up. Phoenix and Maya didn't even bother to correct her as the conversation continued around the table.
"I'm thankful for my career as an artist and for all the pretty women I know," Larry said, giving Maya and Franziska a thumbs-up sign. Franziska promptly whipped him.
"I'm thankful for the wonderful play we put on tonight," Will said. Then, everyone turned and stared at Franziska and Edgeworth expectantly.
"Foolish fools, what are you looking at?"
"Well, it's your turn..." Maya said. Franziska sighed.
"I am thankful for my ability to whip foolishly foolish fools whenever I want."
"That doesn't count, Franziska," Maya said. Franziska sighed again.
"Fine. I am thankful for my job as a prosecutor and for Miles Edgeworth." Everyone gasped in surprise. "Quiet, you foolish fools. Is it really that surprising that I am thankful for something? I do believe it is Miles Edgeworth's turn now." Everyone stared at Edgeworth, who groaned slightly.
"I cannot say something without being incredibly corny," he warned.
"Go ahead, Edgeworth. We need to end this fic already before everyone gets upset."
"Fine. I am thankful for every single one of you."
"Good. Now, let's eat." Phoenix cut into to turkey as everyone clapped.

Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 1
"Hey, Nick, I got an idea for a really nice thing to do for Christmas."
"What is it, Maya?" Phoenix asked cheerily. Christmas always cheered him up.
"Well, Edgeworth seems to hate Christmas, so I was thinking, we should change his mind about it. Whatcha think?"
"I think you shouldn't try anything, Maya. I like spreading Christmas cheer, but Edgeworth lost his father around Christmas. How are we supposed to cheer him up after that?"
"I don't know, Nick, but Edgeworth can't mope around forever, right?" Maya asked. Phoenix could see the sadness in her eyes. "I mean...Christmas should be a time to look forward to for everyone. Not just the kids, right?" Phoenix sighed.
"I guess..." Maya instantly perked up.
"Good! Nick, I have several plans for what to do for him!" Maya sounded excited. "A gift exchange, a Christmas dinner, 'A Christmas Carol'...Edgeworth will have a blast." She smiled. "Oh, by the way, here." She handed Phoenix a wig that looked suspiciously like Edgeworth's hair. "I got it at Spencer's Gifts. You'll be Scroogeworh." Maya winked and walked out the door with Phoenix blankly staring after her for a minute.
"Uh...Hey. Wait for me!" Phoenix shouted. He and Maya got on the bus together as Maya rattled off all The Steel Samurai Christmas specials she could think of.

Last edited by Lida_Rose on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I can't think of anything witty to say about these fanfic, so I'll just give you cookie for you awesome work. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
New sig coming soon!~

Thanks, ILPWXD.

Hm...No other comments yet. Well, less talk, moar story!

Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 2
Edgeworth was dutifully reading over case files in his extravagant living room, when he heard a knock at the door. He sighed and walked over to it, mumbling something like, "Don't they know people are actually busy on Christmas?" He looked through the peephole on the door, only to see no one there. He raised an eyebrow. Maybe they left? He turned around to sit back down, when he heard the knock again. Edgeworth sighed and walked over to the door, looking through the peephole again and seeing no one again. He shook his head. Maybe he was just going crazy. However, Edgeworth decided to open the door to get a better view. As soon as it opened...
"MERRY CHRISTMAS, EDGEWORTH!" Maya, Pearl, and Phoenix said in unison. Only Maya screamed. Edgeworth, startled, took a step back, only to trip over his stylish boots.
"Get off the floor, Edgeworth," Maya said perkily. "We can't sing to you if you're down there." Phoenix extended a hand to Edgeworth, who scowled at him.
"Don't touch me, Wright," he said. "What are you three doing here, anyway?"
"It's Christmas, Mr. Eh-ji-worth," Pearl replied in her cute little voice.
"Bah humbug," Edgeworth said. Maya snickered as Edgeworth glared at her.
"We want to spend our Christmas with you, Edgeworth," Phoenix said after a pause.
"Yeah, Edgeworth," Maya agreed. "We can't think of a better way to spend the holiday."
"And why is that? There are plenty of homeless people you can feed or spend the holidays with."
"Because you're the one in most need," Maya responded. Edgeworth raised an eyebrow. "You lack Christmas spirit." Edgeworth chuckled darkly, then he got up and walked over to the cabinet.
"Ah, here's my Christmas spirit," he said, pulling out a bottle of alcohol. He turned to the trio. "You may leave now." And for a split second, he thought they might actually go. Maya looked like she was heading for the door. But then Christmas music started blaring from...An iPod? He thought Phoenix was too poor to afford one of those.
They butchered classics such as "Little Drummer Boy," "Silent Night," "Jingle Bells," "The First Noel," "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," and "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing." Phoenix was alright, but Maya and Pearl were way off. Finally, they reached, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."
"We wish you a merry Christmas," Phoenix sang.
"We wish you a merry Christmas," Maya echoed, horribly out of tune.
"We wish you a merry Christmas," Pearl sang, out of tune as well.
"And a happy New Year!" Gumshoe concluded loud and clear from behind the three "stooges," as Edgeworth calls them when they're not around. Everyone turned to the detective. "Hey, pals. I hope I'm not late for the party." Edgeworth scowled.
"There is no party. Goodbye." He slammed the door in all four of their faces and sat back down in his comfy chair. That felt good. Why didn't he do it sooner? There was a timid knock that finally broke the silence that followed. Edgeworth got back up and answered the door.
"We can't leave yet, Mr. Eh-ji-worth," Pearl said. "We still have to give you our gifts." Edgeworth sighed.
"Alright. Fine. You can come in. But only long enough for me to get my presents. Then you all must leave." The four of them excitedly filed into Edgeworth's living room as Edgeworth shook his head. This was going to be a long day.

Poor Edgeworth! I'm surprised he didn't try to throw them out! I love how you made him say "Bah, Humbug" I could just see him doing that and the alcohol as well.

That was cute how only Pearls could have made Edgeworth change his mind.
New sig coming soon!~

@ FlameInferno: Thankies~ I thought he might do that as well. XD

@ IlovephoenixrightXD: Yeah. I was going for the cute factor there. Lol.

And now without any further ado, the next part.

Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 3
"Okay, Edgeworth, I got you the perfect gift using Nick's credit card," Maya said. I really should cancel my credit cards whenever I notice they're missing, Phoenix thought. "Hand it to him, Nick." Phoenix pulled a kitten out from under his jacket and Edgeworth gasped, wondering vaguely what else Phoenix could fit under there. Then, Phoenix walked up and placed the kitten in his hands.
"Here you go, Edgeworth," he said. Edgeworth's eyebrows twitched dangerously.
"Wright, get this cat away from me." Phoenix looked at him questioningly. "I am allergic to cats." Maya chuckled.
"Oh, Edgeworth, you can't be serious. If you were allergic, you'd be swelling up or all covered with rashes or something," she said.
"Wright, take the cat from my hands and take a good look," Edgeworth insisted. Phoenix sighed and removed the fluffy, white kitten from Edgeworth's hands, only to notice something odd.
"Oh..."
"What? Let me see!" Maya pushed Phoenix aside. "HOLY CRAP! THEY'RE HUGE! THEY'RE THE SIZE OF OVEN MITTS!!!"
"Indeed. I'd appreciate it if you didn't shout," Edgeworth said, looking down at his swollen, red hands. Then, the sound of a whip cracking made everyone jump and turn to see Franziska VonKarma.
"Let me see, Miles Edgeworth." Edgeworth groaned. "Do not give me that. The door was open. Anyone could have walked in. Just be thankful it was me and not some robber. Now let me see." Edgeworth reluctantly held out his hands. "Hm...That does look pretty bad. We need to cut up the sleeves of the suit to allow for circulation as his hands keep swelling."
"...This is my favorite suit," Edgeworth said.
"Relax, Edgeworth. I never thought pink looked that great on you anyway," Phoenix responded.
"It's not pink. It's magenta."
"But I thought only women and gay guys knew the difference between the two colors," Pearl said. Edgeworth turned to her.
"RAWR!!!" he screamed, so angry he was oblivious to the fact he made Pearl cry.
"You made Pearly cry! Shame on you," Maya said, running after Pearl to try to comfort her. Edgeworth was trembling slightly.
"Are you okay, Edgeworth?" Phoenix asked.
"Cut up the stupid suit, Wright," Edgeworth replied through gritted teeth. Phoenix pulled out a picket knife and cut away the sleeves. "This is off to a great start."
"Cheer up, Edgeworth. It will get better," Phoenix said. Somehow, Edgeworth doubted that.

Aww, poor Edgey..... He's not having a good day, is he?
New sig coming soon!~

ROFL, Edgeworth roaring, now that I have been waiting for to happen but it never does! Hmm, somehow I never imagined him to be allergic to cats. I can just see his oven mitt hands though. It's quite entertaining to think about.
Phoenix losing his credit card to Maya again...poor guy. Though him saying he has to cancel them when he notices that their missing is actually quite funny.

@ IlovephoenixwrightXD: Awww, cheer up. It gets worse. Lol.

@ FlameInferno: Thankies~ Edgeworth roaring was actually my sister's brilliant idea. ^_^

It's Christmas Eve, so I'll be hauling butt in order to get this done by tomorrow. Expect a double, triple, maybe even quadruple update today.

Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 4
"So, who's hungry?" Gumshoe asked.
"I am!" Maya answered enthusiastically. Phoenix chuckled. Of course she would be hungry. She always was.
"Um...I'm hungry, too," Pearl admitted. Phoenix nodded.
"Come to think of it, it is about dinner time, isn't it?" Edgeworth just growled.
"I'll take that as a 'yes' from Mr. Edgeworth. I'll make us dinner." Gumshoe got up and went into the kitchen.
"Why don't you ask Senior Oven Mitts to help you?" Maya called after him.
"S-Senior Oven Mitts?!" Edgeworth asked through gritted teeth.
"Well, yeah. That's your new name," Maya replied. Edgeworth growled again.
"Hey, cheer up, Edgeworth. It's better than my nickname."
"What is your nickname?" Edgeworth asked.
"The Objectioner." Maya laughed out loud.
"No, it isn't, Nick," she said between laughs. "It's Mr. Extended Index Finger."
"..." Edgeworth didn't say anything for a moment. Then, he chuckled. "That nickname does suit him."
"There you go, Edgeworth," Maya said. "There's a smile."
"Dinner's ready!" Gumshoe called from the kitchen. Wow. That was fast, Phoenix thought.
"Wow. That was fast," Maya said. "Are you sure everything's done already?"
"Yeah, pals. Enjoy." Everyone walked into the kitchen.

I'm guessing...instant noodles for dinner! Senior Oven Mitts, now that is an awesome nickname! I'm so going to have to find someone to call that! The Objectioner has its ring though, I like it!

@ FlameInferno: You'll just have to see, won't you? :P And thankies~

Next update. Well, it's technically Christmas here as it's midnight, so merry Christmas, everyone! ...Poop. I guess I didn't haul butt as much as I should have. XD
Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 5
The smell hit the group so hard, they wrinkled their noses. Was something burned?
"Here you go, pals."
"I don't think the noodles are supposed to be black, Gumshoe," Maya said.
"Hey, they're Asian black noodles, pal! They're supposed to be that way!" Gumshoe insisted, putting the black noodles on Maya's plate. She looked down at them and took a bite. Definitely burned, but not entirely unpleasant. Of course, the finicky Edgeworth didn't even try his.
"Erm...That's okay, Gumshoe. I'll just eat some dinner later."
"Nonsense. You need to eat, pal," Gumshoe said, shoving the burnt noodles in Edgeworth's face. Edgeworth reluctantly took a bite. "How is it?"
Terrible... "Um...I guess it's...Bearable," Edgeworth responded with an effort. Gumshoe looked like he was a about to say more, when Franziska's voice traveled across the house.
"I will be right back, Miles Edgeworth," she said. "I have to bring in the perfect tree which I spent exactly $100 on. I expect you to pay me back every cent." Edgeworth sighed as he heard the door open and close. Great. Yet another thing to look forward to.

^_^

Awesome stories, but what did they do with the kitten :shoe: i need to know!!! and the twilight story is also incomplete.....you have lots of work to do......
anyway, i like how you put yourself in the story, its funny :will:
I am a Phoenix/Maya shipper
I also support Fransizka/Edgeworth, Mia/Diego and Apollo/Vera.

@ Itteh_Bitteh_Kitteh: Thankies~ The kitten, well...Heh, heh, you'll see. Indeed, I do have work to do. And thanks~

Now to type like the wind and get this thing done.
Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 6
"Come on, you foolishly foolish tree," Franziska said, trying to get the too-tall Christmas tree upright.
"I thought you said the tree was perfect," Edgeworth grumbled.
"The tree is perfect, Miles Edgeworth. Your house is too short." She shoved the tree.
"Why do you care so much anyway? You don't celebrate Christmas."
"Yes, but you are related to me and as foolish as it is, I care about you, so I do not mind celebrating this foolishly foolish holiday with these fools," Franziska answered, shoving the tree once more. Edgeworth wasn't sure what to say. "I know it has not been entirely enjoyable so far, Miles Edgeworth, but it's the foolish thought that counts, right?" Edgeworth mumbled his agreement. "Now to try to plug these perfect lights in." Franziska put the plug into the outlet, then sparks flew. All the lights went out in the house.
"Hey, who turned out the lights?" Maya asked.
"Foolishly foolish..." Franziska grumbled in frustration.
"Franziska was just plugging in the lights on the tree," Edgeworth explained, unfazed. He was expecting something like that to happen.
"Whaaaaat?! How is that even possible?" Maya asked over dramatically. Edgeworth shrugged, as if Maya could actually see him.
"Uh...Guys?" Phoenix said. "I'm...Not really a fan of the dark, here." Pearl started crying.
"Foolish fool. You should not be scared of the dark," Franziska responded. "Do you have any candles, Miles Edgeworth?" When Edgeworth hesitated, Franziska sighed. "And here I thought you of all people would have some. Here, I'll light these," Suddenly, there was some light from Franziska's lighter as she lit the Hanukah candles. "That should provide us light. ...Where are the other foolish fools?" She couldn't see Phoenix, Pearl, or Maya anywhere.
"Getting ready, pal," Gumshoe answered. "They're going to put on a play."
"Great," Edgeworth mumbled. Considering how terrible the Thanksgiving play was, he was sure they would butcher whatever they were going to do.

It's midnight here. Oops. Anyway, here's the next part.
Spoiler: Merry Christmas, Miles Edgeworth Part 7
Edgeworth yawned. Could "A Christmas Carol" performed by his friends be any more boring? He used to love that play, but then...
"Please, Mr. Scroogeworth, sir," Pearl begged to Phoenix, who had a wig on that looked oddly familiar to Edgeworth. "Let daddy have his day off."
"No," Phoenix said. "Bah, humbug." Edgeworth rolled his eyes. What butchery of a perfectly good play.
"But it's Christmas," Pearl insisted.
"I said, 'bah, humbug.' Now go you little brat." Pearl got tears in her eyes and forced herself to limp away on her little crutch. Edgeworth chuckled at the fact that Pearl was doing better than Phoenix was. Phoenix lied in a bed onstage, pretending to sleep. Not very convincingly, if you asked Edgeworth.
"Scrooogeworth," said a voice from offstage. Phoenix got a lump in his throat. Mia? "Scroogeworth." Phoenix gulped, trying to force himself to be annoyed.
"What is it? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" Edgeworth smacked his forehead. Have these guys ever seen or read "A Christmas Carol?"
"I am the ghost of Christmas past," Mia said.
"Oh, goody. If you're a ghost, then go haunt someone else for a while. I don't have time for this. Bah, humbug." Edgeworth face-palmed again. Scrooge wasn't supposed to say "bah, humbug" all the time.
"I am here to show you a previous Christmas you have celebrated," Mia continued. "Take my hand."
"No." Phoenix crossed his arms grumpily. "You can't make me."
"Are you sure about that?" Suddenly, Phoenix rose, apparently against his will. Edgeworth groaned in disapproval. How much longer would this last?

"I am the ghost of Christmas present," Misty Fey said, much to Edgeworth's surprise. He never would have guessed Maya would channel her own mother. He had thought it would take her longer to recover than that. Then again, who was she supposed to channel? Dahlia? Gant? Edgeworth shuddered at the thought.

"I am the ghost of Christmas future," an all-too-familiar voice said. It was male and he seemed worn. Edgeworth paid closer attention and looked at the man.
"D-dad?" Edgeworth asked. Gregory Edgeworth, in Maya's body, turned to see Miles.
"S-son?" Gregory replied, equally shocked. The pair fainted at the same time.

ROFL, now that is a spark of creativity! Gregory Edgeworth being channelled is just priceless. Go ghost of Christmas future! And of course them fainting at the same time was definitely entertaining.

ARGH! I missed 4 whole updates?! NOT GOOD ENOUGH! And they were good updates, too! Then again they always are. :pearl:
New sig coming soon!~

Audere est facere.

Right now, I've read up to The Wright Way to Run a Marathon- Highlights and there are only a few grammar, spelling and capitalization problems. I would say "Keep writing" but then I wouldn't be able to finish all of these wonderful chapters. Great job with all of your stories, Lida!
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

^_^

YAY!! thats one of the upsides of knowing a spirit medium :edgy:
More plz
I am a Phoenix/Maya shipper
I also support Fransizka/Edgeworth, Mia/Diego and Apollo/Vera.

Audere est facere.

Your stories, as always, are great, though I've only finished until Battle Royale. I think I've read both Battle Royale and A Love Story...Scientifically Speaking on Fanfiction.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Page 15 of 18 [ 683 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony