Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

Create a game on this,please...Topic%20Title

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!

Here's some kind of fanfiction... Just kidding. Actually it's another plot for a fangame (it always has something to do with fans), 'Phoenix Wright: An attorney's torments'

After the happenings of 'Phoenix Wright:Trials and Tribulations',Phoenix is ready to have some new case. Prosecutors from all over the world want to challenge him.Will he manage to surclass them all?

I really hope it will be created. After all it has a nice plot with lots of new prosecutors. If you need any help with music searching contact me:
'mattgroeningno1fan@hotmail.it'. There are also some Metal Slug 7 songs usable for the flash/java game.
The first case 'Turnabout restart' is below. Other cases will be posted on this same topic.

Evidence:
- Attorney's Badge
- Magatama (Green)
- Machete (Murder weapon)
- Plant of Scarr's office
- Fresh Meat (delivered when the body was discovered)
- Photo of Me, Pearl and (guess who...,personal comment) Maya

Profiles:

Maya Fey: My assistant. No idea of where she is.
Pearl Fey: Maya's cousin.
Anthony Scarr: A prosecutor and another friend of mine. The defendant in this case.
Joshy Poshy: Witness and culprit. He was a butcher. (random name,personal comment)
Ema Skye: Trainee Detective under Gumshoe's wing.
Iris Fey: Pearl's sister.
Larry Butz: My best friend. He has nothing to do with this case.
Lucio Alfrodi: The prosecutor for this case. He is as dangerous as Edgeworth.

Support character: Nobody

Last edited by Crazy2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Re: New Turnabout PlotTopic%20Title

Needless to say,Phoenix Wright won. When he got back to his office he receives an anonymous call.He couldn't help but answer.

Phoenix: Wright Law Offices.
??? : Please,help me...!
Phoenix: Huh? D-Do I know you? (This voice...)
??? : Help me...!!
Phoenix: OK, OK! Relax,I'm going to help you. What's the problem?
???: ...
Phoenix: Hello?

Wright somehow knew he was talking to someone he knows,but he couldn't figure out who.

Phoenix: Wait...
???: What?! *starts to get worried*
Phoenix: Aren't you... Maya?!
Maya: ...yes.
Phoenix: I... Um... I mean... I haven't heard of you for ages!
Maya: Ages?
Phoenix: Ok,probabily I overestimated the period.
Maya: Probabily... (Yeah,right.)
Phoenix: Sorry. I was shocked for the new.
Maya: Alright,I guess.
Phoenix: Is it fine if we meet at 5:30 P.M. on 12th April,Kurain Village?
Maya: Ok.
Phoenix: WAIT! One more thing! What about the help request you made?
Maya: ... I wouldn't like to talk 'bout it now. I'll tell you everything when we'll meet.
Phoenix: I know what you mean. I'm going home now.
Maya: Have a nice sleep then... (because I know I'm not going to...)

All he was thinking about when he went to sleep was that sudden call. There were too much things not clear yet... Was that girl actually who she said to be? What's the help request about? The only thing the "ace attorney" knew was that he had to come to that appointment.

End of case 1.

Last edited by Crazy2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Create a game on this,please...Topic%20Title

Case 2: 'Turnabout Linkings'.

Profiles
Maya Fey (updated): My assistant.
Pearl Fey: Maya's cousin.
Miles Edgeworth: Great prosecutor and great friend. I'm still angry because he didn't allow me to "save Maya".
Godot: Another friend,another prosecutor and a coffee addicted. Also a huge help during the investigations.
Acuma Yutaro: The defendant in this case.
Jack Ensaque: One of the witnesses. Something's not quite right about him.
Bellboy: Another witness. He already ended up in court,but this time he seems to be the killer.
Katrina Rainsford: Prosecutor from Australia. It's true that they come from everywhere.
Jacqueline I.M. Lone: The victim. Also seems to have been robbed.
Mike Meekins: Rookie detective. Very helpful if we need to find evidence.

Support Character: Maya.

Evidence:
- Attorney's Badge.
- Magatama (Green).
- Body photos taken by Gumshoe.
- Minatory E-Mail (obtained before the second trial).
- Photo of Me, Pearl and Maya.

12th April,Kurain Village. 5:30 P.M.

That day,it was misty. Phoenix thought:"This makes a lot of sense..." sarcastically.

He saw a figure,leaning on the wall of a house, he got closer to it and that was Maya Fey herself. They both came towards each other and they hugged.

He had to know the truth about "the help request".

Phoenix: Why did you ask for help on the phone?
Maya: Because of somebody that keeps on torturing me.
Phoenix: Do you know why would he do that?
Maya: No.
Phoenix: Do you at least know or remember him?
Maya: I have absolutely no idea.
Phoenix: ... Well,if that isn't one heck of a problem... Anyway,about this guy...
Did he try to ruin your life just recently or for the entire time?
Maya: Recently.
Phoenix: So he must have received a delusion when he was 16 or some sort?
Maya: Mmh. Now that you mention it... '!'
Phoenix: What?
Maya: Could it be...?
Phoenix: ...Somebody unlucky with his life that blamed you for some reason?
Maya: ...
Phoenix: Have I guessed right?
Maya: Deductive skills: Awesome.
Phoenix: I didn't deduce anything.
Maya: Anyway,he had his parents murdered because of spirit mediums like the Fey clan.
Phoenix: Have you found out who these guys were?
Maya: I'm afraid not.
Phoenix: So that means he'll keep on torturing us for... WAAHH!
Maya: US?! THAT MEANS HE ALSO HAS BEEN TORTURING YOU?! OH, NO!! THIS TIME HE HAS DONE IT!!
Phoenix: Let me guess: you're about to cross-examine me for not telling the truth.
Maya: No time for that. I'm more determinated than ever to find him!
Phoenix: Sorry to shatter your dreams for now but... we don't have anything that is related to him.
Maya: So,what do you plan?
Phoenix: Since you have never been on a boat and the weather is nice, how about we rent one?
Maya: This has no relevance with this story but ok.

They enjoyed their trip but they never stopped thinking about that guy that keeps on torturing them. But they have no time for that. Once they got back to their office,they discovered an apparent normal suicide on the news. But Edgeworth thinks there's something strange about it.
It's up to him and Wright to discover.

End of Day 1.

Last edited by Crazy2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Trusty Nudal!

...? :grey:

I'm sorry, but what is this? It doesn't seem like fanfiction... :payne:
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

nudalman wrote:

Ignore them, I think they're trying to troll. :|

:)

It's a bit of a mess at the moment.

nudalman wrote:

I know,It's actually a plot for a fangame (hoping that somebody will take on the challenge to create that).

Last edited by Crazy2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chloe wrote:
It's a bit of a mess at the moment.

I'll try and fix that. I thought Maya was dead after 'Trials and Tribulations' and that's where the disaster originated,i think.

Man,I actually feel kind of humiliated for this... Is that why it's BAD or because it's in the wrong section? Maybe both. :sad-maya:

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Ehm.. please.. You spammed and post third posts in 5 minutes.
Sorry, sorry, I don't want to be rude, but you may can pack ALL quotes in ONE post.

.. And this isn't fanfiction.. :meekins:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

Trying to be productive and show what you got in store is what this Forum is for, but, before Posting, you should first read the guidelines, especially when you are still new to posting in Community Forums (which you, I have to say this, obviously are).

I assume you to be rather young, despite your age not being given in your profile, so you probably just didn't know better, but let me explain to you what kind of mistakes you made, so you can avoid them in the future.

1.) First of all, this obviously belongs into the Fangame Section. This is why you should browse through all sections for a while before making your first post on a Forum. It's the best way to tell were your new thread fits best. Also, using the Section-Guidelines to determine whether what you are planning to post fits or doesn't fit the section you're going to post it in also helps.

2.) And even if this is a Fangame, you, excuse me, can't exspect to just write a short script and have people immediately jump up and turn it into a game. Making a Fangame is tough work, as the teams of Turnabout Substitution and the likes are surely gonna confirm. A lot of planning and programming has to go into them and it takes at very least a year to finish a decent fangame. That's why people obviously won't just pic up a script someone else wrote and go with it. They would rather see ideas that they like or created for themselves to come true.

2a.) Even if you want to make a Fangame out of this, you still need a lot, lot, more planning if you want this to work. You can't just start by writting a Dialouge Script. That's not how it works. First, you need a Plotoutline, a concrete idea of what happens how or when. Then, you need characters. Then character development. It needs to be interesting and exciting, so the player gets hooked quickly. Then, you get yourself some dialouge writers. Then, after you planned the whole story through, you slowly start turning it into a Dialouge Script, step by step.

2b.) The second problem I see here is the Thread-Title, which just screams "I want this to be a game, but I don't want to put much effort into it, beyond writting it. Please do that for me." Excuse me, I am repeating myself, but nobody is gonna do that. If you want to make a fangame, you have to overlook the whole things yourself, as the Director. Nobody is gonna work on your script without your input and help. If you only want to write it, but don't think you can find people who help with (Read: "Help With" not "do") everything else, you should probably really just make an actual Fanfic out of it for now. And for how to write fanfic... Well, read one or two good mystery novels and try to make what you are writting sound like those then. That's the first step to writting decent Fanfiction.
But Nobody is gonna read just a script without graphics, unless it's a parody or just an idea so incredibly awesome, people can't help but pay a look. (Read: The SSBB files fanfic-collection. May not be written awesomely, but the idea is just gold.)

3.) You shouldn't start your time at this forum by trying to start a large-scale project like a Fangame right off the bat. Let the people come to know you first! Post in the Press Conference Section or the Defendant Lobby, so people find out more about you and what kind of person you are! It's fun, believe me! You can still think about doing a fangame later!

4.) Multiple Posts in a row are bad. They make you look like a Troll or Spammer, which I don't think you are. Use the edit button instead. It's in the, ehh...oh! Lower right corner! ;-)

5.) That's just a minor point, but try to get an Avatar. That gives us a way to identify you with something. Like this, you are just text to us. An Avatar makes you more... interesting. :godot:

I hope I don't sound rude... I am just trying to help. :maya:

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Overworked Sprite Artist

I can't say I disagree with Neni's post. ;)

In fact, I don't disagree at all. Neni sure raised some well-made points, and you'd do well to take her points into consideration. :godot:
Image Image

Ok,I will close it. I'm not interested in giving this plot to Capcom.

Can someone tell me how to put an avatar (like the crazy judge one)?

Neni wrote:
Trying to be productive and show what you got in store is what this Forum is for, but, before Posting, you should first read the guidelines, especially when you are still new to posting in Community Forums (which you, I have to say this, obviously are).

I assume you to be rather young, despite your age not being given in your profile, so you probably just didn't know better, but let me explain to you what kind of mistakes you made, so you can avoid them in the future.

1.) First of all, this obviously belongs into the Fangame Section. This is why you should browse through all sections for a while before making your first post on a Forum. It's the best way to tell were your new thread fits best. Also, using the Section-Guidelines to determine whether what you are planning to post fits or doesn't fit the section you're going to post it in also helps.

2.) And even if this is a Fangame, you, excuse me, can't exspect to just write a short script and have people immediately jump up and turn it into a game. Making a Fangame is tough work, as the teams of Turnabout Substitution and the likes are surely gonna confirm. A lot of planning and programming has to go into them and it takes at very least a year to finish a decent fangame. That's why people obviously won't just pic up a script someone else wrote and go with it. They would rather see ideas that they like or created for themselves to come true.

2a.) Even if you want to make a Fangame out of this, you still need a lot, lot, more planning if you want this to work. You can't just start by writting a Dialouge Script. That's not how it works. First, you need a Plotoutline, a concrete idea of what happens how or when. Then, you need characters. Then character development. It needs to be interesting and exciting, so the player gets hooked quickly. Then, you get yourself some dialouge writers. Then, after you planned the whole story through, you slowly start turning it into a Dialouge Script, step by step.

2b.) The second problem I see here is the Thread-Title, which just screams "I want this to be a game, but I don't want to put much effort into it, beyond writting it. Please do that for me." Excuse me, I am repeating myself, but nobody is gonna do that. If you want to make a fangame, you have to overlook the whole things yourself, as the Director. Nobody is gonna work on your script without your input and help. If you only want to write it, but don't think you can find people who help with (Read: "Help With" not "do") everything else, you should probably really just make an actual Fanfic out of it for now. And for how to write fanfic... Well, read one or two good mystery novels and try to make what you are writting sound like those then. That's the first step to writting decent Fanfiction.
But Nobody is gonna read just a script without graphics, unless it's a parody or just an idea so incredibly awesome, people can't help but pay a look. (Read: The SSBB files fanfic-collection. May not be written awesomely, but the idea is just gold.)

3.) You shouldn't start your time at this forum by trying to start a large-scale project like a Fangame right off the bat. Let the people come to know you first! Post in the Press Conference Section or the Defendant Lobby, so people find out more about you and what kind of person you are! It's fun, believe me! You can still think about doing a fangame later!

4.) Multiple Posts in a row are bad. They make you look like a Troll or Spammer, which I don't think you are. Use the edit button instead. It's in the, ehh...oh! Lower right corner! ;-)

5.) That's just a minor point, but try to get an Avatar. That gives us a way to identify you with something. Like this, you are just text to us. An Avatar makes you more... interesting. :godot:

I hope I don't sound rude... I am just trying to help. :maya:

Don't worry, I expected that. I'm a failure as a programmer and as a plot maker. Plus, I CAN'T PUT A FU***NG AVATAR!

I'd say

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony