Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 38 of 69[ 2742 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 69  Next

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

My speech is liberated; I say what I say

Thanks for your opinions! I know that sucked, and I know i shouldn't have done it when i was tired but, idk XD.

And yes I did give Rubia the funniest lines for a reason.

Before I fall asleep during a lecture, its best i hit the sack and think.

And I will get better before your birthday Airey. Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.

Great Revival

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Oliver gets my soul if I dont.

You act as if I haven't taken it already.

And again, if you knew it sucked, why post it?

Cause of death is being dummy

WhatTheWhat wrote:
And I will get better before your birthday Airey. Oliver gets my soul if I dont.

Well, that gives you a good eight months!

Oliver wrote:

Seconding the question, TBH.

Oliver wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:

Partially because i wanted to. I also have this morbid fear of people judging my work. So I get used to bad reviews, and i get better.
Okay sleep... NOW! (Ive been saying that since 10:30 and its 1:49 now)

Great Revival

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Oliver wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:

Partially because i wanted to. I also have this morbid fear of people judging my work. So I get used to bad reviews, and i get better.
Okay sleep... NOW! (Ive been saying that since 10:30 and its 1:49 now)

If you're scared of people judging your work... Then why put it on the internet (PUBLICLY) where anyone can judge it? It just kind of confuses me... :eh?:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

It's a process of learning. She knows she can get better if she lets her works be judged negatively, since there's something to learn from those criticisms.

But to be perfectly honest... I am disappointed that I was not able to blow the rooftop myself without being carried by this boy.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Great Revival

Ah. I see.

But again, Rubia, are you related to my editor? You guys DO look pretty similar, and you're both Pomeranians.

*sigh* If it isn't obvious enough already, I'm the evil twin. Rar.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Great Revival

*gasp* You're not Rubins II the Royal!

Rubina?

Great Revival

Rubins*
Y'know my super secret editor that no one knows abo-
Oh crap.

I have been called many names and attributed many quirks... but none so confusing as the direction this thread has taken.

Great Revival

I'll err.... I'll just go to the naughty corner...

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
It's a process of learning. She knows she can get better if she lets her works be judged negatively, since there's something to learn from those criticisms.

But to be perfectly honest... I am disappointed that I was not able to blow the rooftop myself without being carried by this boy.

Thank you! Someone gets my reasoning!

:0 Omigosh Rubia has an evil twin! Is she the Dahlia to your Iris? :dahlia:

My aunt has a dog that looks exactly like the one in your profile pic. He's old though.

Last edited by WhatTheWhat on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Revival

WhatTheWhat wrote:

Thank you! Someone gets my reasoning!

:0 Omigosh Rubia has an evil twin! Is she the Dahlia to your Iris? :dahlia:

Rubia's the evil one,
Rubin's my mentor, the one fighting for the right cause against Rubia. Oh, they also edit my work, so that's nice.

Great Revival

Actually... I've never seen them in the same room...
What if... They're both one and the same!

Someone spork something quick, this is so off topic it burns.

Great Revival

It's not all sporking here, sometimes we have some fun! :edgey:
Besides, most of us are already working on sporkings.

Okay fine, I'll stop talking about Master Rubins.

ZAWA ZAWA

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Edit: Is there any way to copy from Fanfiction.net?

What I do is just switch to the mobile version of the site. Just change the "www." to "m." It's always worked for me and I don't have any scripts installed.

Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.

Also, please get an editor. It's always a bit weird when you criticize a fic for bad grammar when your sporking doesn't have very good grammar either. Although I know that I always notice my mistakes after I publish it, haha.

Don't get discouraged though, practice=improvement! :will:

Great Revival

I wasn't okay with it, I was far too OOC!
I didn't use enough big boy words that I heard on the internetz and I was acting too mature!

But yeah, do what Skittle said, ask permission and get to know us before putting us in a sporking.

Edit: Actually, I kinda want to try an idea similar to WhattheWhat's some time...

Skittlemask wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:

Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.

I just want to add that self-inserts or OCs are actually against the rules. A bit of rule-breaking is normally harmless, but this seems like the kind of thing that could get out of hand pretty easily, and make this thread lose its purpose.

Great Revival

It's not a self insert if you insert someone el- *banned*

luck wrote:
Skittlemask wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:

I just want to add that self-inserts or OCs are actually against the rules. A bit of rule-breaking is normally harmless, but this seems like the kind of thing that could get out of hand pretty easily, and make this thread lose its purpose.

Yeah, that was why I was saying that for the out-of-character sporking we'd need to post it on LiveJournal or Tumblr.

Has anyone found a fic for that yet?
Also, you need a Google account to access GoogleDocs, right? Does everyone who wanted to be in this one have one? If you have a gmail, then you already have one...

Edit: I just realized that if we do it on Google Docs, then we can probably just link people to the actual document and not need to upload it anywhere else....

Skittlemask wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:

What I do is just switch to the mobile version of the site. Just change the "www." to "m." It's always worked for me and I don't have any scripts installed.

Also, please get an editor. It's always a bit weird when you criticize a fic for bad grammar when your sporking doesn't have very good grammar either. Although I know that I always notice my mistakes after I publish it, haha.

Don't get discouraged though, practice=improvement! :will:

I did say I was tired. Like exasusted, to be specific. As I said, this will really like a brainstorm/practice I did at the end of a long day. I know It sucks, I know its OOC, and I personally don't want an editor. I wa testing out an idea of mine, and I wanted to see if it was a good one, if a Halloween fic was a good idea or not, or other thigs.

Should I just take it down? I mean I get what everyone's saying, and I appreciate and opinion, but Im not really getting ANYTHING(new) from this. Trust me, if I wanted to do my best work, it would be much better than the obvious crap I put up today.

I wish fanfiction was as easy as just writing something original yourself.

I thought that is exactly what fanfiction is about

Just leave it. It's no problem if you show your weak points when trying something new. Just make sure next time you don't do it again.

Besides, I wouldn't mind going back to it and enjoying my lines.

ZAWA ZAWA

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Skittlemask wrote:

I did say I was tired. Like exasusted, to be specific. As I said, this will really like a brainstorm/practice I did at the end of a long day. I know It sucks, I know its OOC, and I personally don't want an editor. I wa testing out an idea of mine, and I wanted to see if it was a good one, if a Halloween fic was a good idea or not, or other thigs.

Should I just take it down? I mean I get what everyone's saying, and I appreciate and opinion, but Im not really getting ANYTHING(new) from this. Trust me, if I wanted to do my best work, it would be much better than the obvious crap I put up today.

There's no reason to take it down. You could always refer to it to see if you're getting better, and as a reminder of what not to do. My reply was mostly to tell you that it'd be wise to ask permission first, as we're real people and not fictional characters who obviously couldn't care if you poked fun at them/made them OOC.

There's no rush to get sporkings out. If you're exhausted next time, just wait for when you're awake enough to fix mistakes, that's all. That way the feedback you get would actually be helpful.

Oliver wrote:
I wasn't okay with it, I was far too OOC!

I know you were upset that she got your personality all wrong, I just meant that it didn't look like you were mad about yourself being used in her sporking, per se. I could be wrong though, I'm not going to speak for you. That's just what it seemed like from your response.

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Also, you need a Google account to access GoogleDocs, right? Does everyone who wanted to be in this one have one? If you have a gmail, then you already have one...

I do have one. As for the fic, I haven't really thought up of one yet.

Just leave it. It's no problem if you show your weak points when trying something new. Just make sure next time you don't do it again.

Actually for me its easier, because I make the character personalities myself, so I can develop them easily.

With fan fiction, you're given pre-developed characters, in a chosen setting, in which you have no definite control over.

(Trust me, I SUCK at fan fiction. Tell me to write a fiction story, with MY OWN characters....)

Did I mention you made me feel better? 'Cuz you did. Thank you! :pearly:

WhatTheWhat wrote:

Actually for me its easier, because I make the character personalities myself, so I can develop them easily.

With fan fiction, you're given pre-developed characters, in a chosen setting, in which you have no definite control over.

(Trust me, I SUCK at fan fiction. Tell me to write a fiction story, with MY OWN characters....)

It could be argued that once you get past your own premise and concept development, the exact same rules apply to writing fanfiction and original fiction. Basically, you write fanfiction of things you made up yourself - but generally you still have an obligation to keep everything more or less consistent.
Of course you can change things up; characters can (and should) develop, and settings, premises, and plots you can change as much as you like as long as it's logical - according to whatever logic you're using for the sake of your story.
But the same thing also applies to fanfiction. You use canon as a starting point, but after that, the story is all yours. You can change everything as you go along; you can plop characters in an AU or develop them differently than they did/would in canon. You can even make OCs. So yes, you do have definite control over fanfiction, if only you take it.

Fanfiction is not restricting. Original fiction also has confines.
They're obviously not the same, but they're not really so different that any given person can be good at one but bad at the other.

(Also, this is coming from someone who writes both a lot of fanfiction - canonverse, AUs, and OC-heavy fics - and a lot of original fiction.)

Apollo is now a dancing fairy princess.

Great Revival

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Apollo is now a dancing fairy princess.

:beef:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6003649/1/Pheenox-s-revenge

Has this one ever been finished?

Great Revival

I'm not sure.
I don't think it has.

Great Revival

Does anyone want a crossover fic with Dragon Ball Z, Batman and Punchout?

Avatars are for less anxious people.

I'd like some feedbeek so please leave so comments (I'll submit the rest later, I meant to save it but I clicked the wrong button.)

DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON part 4

Our sporkers for today are:
:phoenix:
:edgeworth:
:maya:
:franny:

(Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya and Franziska are teleported into the theater lobby.)

Phoenix: *Groaning* I thought this fic was dead…

Edgeworth: If ‘TASTE THE RAINBOW’ can come back, so can this one.

Maya: C’mon! We should at least get this over with.

Franziska: Hmph.

(The four of them move into the room as the lights fade out)

Spoiler:
Quote:
CHAPTER 7: TURANABOUT AWESOMNESS

(A/N: HEY GUYS REMEMBER MEEEEEEEE? I COULDNT WRITE FANFICS CUZ I WAS LIKE BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT NOW IM BACK BABY!

Edgeworth: Clearly, you need to be busier with school.

Franziska: And you forgot your apostrophes!

(Franziska tries to whip the screen but ends up being shocked.)

Franziska: Grr…

Quote:
ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE THE AWESOMEST THING EVER WRITTEN BY HUMAN HANDS. THIS COURTROM BATTLE IS SO AWESOM IT MAKES THE OFFICIAL GAMES LOOK TERRIBLE. IF U ARE ALERGIC TO AWSOMENESS DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE ON THE SPOT. YUO HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

Phoenix: Hey! At least my trials are spell-checked…most of the time.

Management would like to remind Phoenix Wright to stop breaking the fourth wall. You aren’t in the Kink Meme Special anymore.

Quote:
TRevor gantgarde felt the sweet kiss of victoryousness He had just passed the bra exam and got his attornys badge even though he's only 12 that makes him the greatest produgy ever even better than fransizka who was 13 when she became a prosecutor

Franziska: Lies! There’s no way that fool of a Gary Stu could beat my record.

Maya: It’s just a fic, Ms. Von Karma; you should really just relax.

Phoenix: Yeah. If Gantgarde passed the bra exam, doesn’t that just mean he developed breasts before Franziska d—

*crack* *crack* *crack* *crack* *crack*

Quote:
then he got a phone call from Blackquill

the phone said "hey dude your under arrest because YOU ARE THE MAN IN BLACK" when trevor heard this he spilled his milkshake all over the floor out of suprise

Franziska: Capitalize your proper nouns. *crack*

Phoenix: Ow! Can’t you please whip somebody else for a change? I’m still sore from the last time you whipped me.

Franziska: Not my problem.

Quote:
"OH YEAH" said trevor "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT IN COURT"

anyway the screen cut to black and then the green text came up it said "octobur 17, 2015, 7:00 AM coutroom no. 1"

All: …

Edgeworth: Author, if you wanted to emulate the games, there are computer programs out there for things like this.

Management would also like to extend the same warning they gave to Phoenix Wright to Miles Edgeworth as well.

Quote:
"ORDER" screamed the judge and he banged his gavel "ok today were gonna have a trial and see who the man in black is

blackquill and godot were both prosecuting and they got up and blackquil said "yeah so the prosecution has figgured out that trevor killed a bunch of ppl and that totally sucks so bad so he shud get the deth penalty"

Phoenix: I’m pretty sure prosecutors aren’t allowed to double-team like that.

Franziska: A quotation mark is missing. *crack*

Phoenix: (M-My skin…it hurts…)

Quote:
"OBJECTON" said Trevor who by the way is the defence attorney "YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE"

Edgeworth: Yes, we know Gantgarde is a defense attorney. You mentioned that in the beginning of the chapter.

Maya: Why did Gantgarde want to be a defense attorney, anyways?

Edgeworth: Plot convenience.

Quote:
"SCREW YOU" said Blackquill "i have a decisive witness the prosecution calls lotta hart to the stand"

Edgeworth: Prosecutor’s Blackquill courtroom manner may be… unusual but I highly doubt he would ever tell anyone to “screw” themselves.

Franziska: Capitalize your ‘I’s. *crack*

Phoenix: (Pain…please end…)

Quote:
so then lotta heart came up and she said "yeah so I took this photo and it kinda looks like trevor is killing this other guy

Phoenix: Well, that was a short testimony. She didn’t even say where this event took place.

Quote:
"HOLD IT" said Trevor "DON'T LISTEN TO HER SHES AN AMERACAN AND AMERICANS ARE STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID"

Phoenix: Hey! We are not ‘stupid’!

Edgeworth: Considering this most likely takes place in America, not only has Trevor managed to insult the judge and the prosecution but also himself as well. Truly, someone here is.

Quote:
at that moment everyone in the court's brains exploded at trevor's awesome logic

Phoenix: I think everyone’s brains exploded because of something else.

Quote:
then godot slammed his coffeee mug on the table and insightfully said "ah, but we are all treasure seekers, grasping at the mysterys locked deep inside our souls"

"WAT YOU TALKING ABOUT" said the judge

"what im saying is that the prosecution has another witness ATHENA COME TO THE STAND" (A/N: Athena is my waifu i mean srsly guys she is like the sexyest character in dual destinys)

Phoenix: Great. Now we get to see Athena’s character be destroyed.

Maya: Shouldn't Blackquill call Athena in by her full name, too?

Quote:
"heeeeeeeeeeey athena" trevor flirted

Maya: …That was some bad flirting.

Franziska: What do you expect from a fool who can’t use proper grammar?

Quote:
"TREVOR YOU SUCK" screamed Athena "I AGREED TO TESTAFY AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOURE LITERALLY THE WORST PERSON EVER NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU OR ANYTHING, B-BAKA"

Phoenix: …They made Athena have a crush on a 12 year old. They made Athena into a pedophile.

Edgeworth: What did you expect, Wright? That this author would treat Ms. Cykes with dignity?

Phoenix: …Ugh.

Quote:
then she began her testumoney "ANYWAY YOURE TOTALLY THE MURDERER BECAUSE I HATE YOU AND YOU SUCK AND YOU SHOULD DIE IN A-"

at that moment athnea and trevor ran toward each other and started making out in the middle of the courtroom and everyone was totally grossed out except the judge bcuz trevor/athena was secretly his OTP

Phoenix: …and the Judge apparently likes to watch, too.

Maya: Ew.

Quote:
then they were finished "OK guys it should be pretty obvius I'm not guilty" said trevor

Edgeworth: The only thing pretty obvious here is that you shouldn’t have an attorney’s badge.

Quote:
"PROVE IT" scraemed godot

"well for starters your witnesses sucked and my arguments were awesome

"OK FINE" said Trevor and he did the thing where the guy holds up the paper and reads it "THIS SCIENTIFIC REPORT SAYS IM NOT GUILTY"

Maya: You know, I think Mr. Armando has been replaced with a spambot.

Edge worth: …That would explain why he is out of jail, at least.

Quote:
so then trevor wrote "I'm not guilty" in the report and threw it at godots face

All: ……

Phoenix: T-That’s not how evidence works.

Quote:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" said godot and his mask did the explosion thing and his face blew up and he fell over and died.

Maya: Jeez, what’s with all this killing off people? It doesn’t even make sense half the time.

Edgeworth: Nothing in this fic makes sense.

Quote:
"seriously guys" said the judge "guys seriously trevor is probably innocent but im wondering if hes not the man in black...then who"

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHO IT IS" said trevor and ive got stuff to do right now so i have to wrap this up but trust me when you find out who the man in black really is you will shit ten million bricks so maybe you should wear a diaper or something when you read the next chapter

Edgeworth: Let me guess…it’s going to make no sense whatsoever and be someone who is vastly out of character, isn’t it?

Phoenix: …Does no one care that Godot just died?

(The lights flicker back on.)

Franziska: …

(Wasting no time, Franziska escapes the theater leaving Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Maya behind.)

Phoenix: Well, somebody was angry.

Edgeworth: …I can understand why she feels that way… to be pulled back to this fic so suddenly.

Phoenix: Yeah…I’m just thankful Athena wasn’t asked to spork this one, to be honest.

Maya: …Yeah, to be paired up with a Gary Stu…

Phoenix: A twelve-year old Gary Stu.

Edgeworth: Don’t remind me.

(The three leave the theater, hoping to never have to spork this fic again.)

Like we’d let that happen.

Last edited by cuteyounggirlplus on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great Revival

But there's not much to comment on... :ron:
Well, I guess I should say yet.

I kind of feel like Maya would be acting a bit more like Phoenix instead of actually suggesting they get it done...

Avatars are for less anxious people.

I finished editing! Please give me some feedback. I don't think my sporkings are going so well and I don't know what to do.

I'm not one to talk but...

1) Franziska and Maya, seemed (a little) OOC to me. I'm probably the only one who feels this way though.

2) Do you have an editor? I think that would be really handy for you to get a second opinion before posting.

3) The conversation seemed...awkward at some points.

On a good note though, you write Edgeworth really well, and you did really well sporking this fic.

If you want good feedback, go find Airey and get her out from her corner. I feel like a hypocrite right now.

3.5 out of 5 Shoes. :shoe: :shoe: :shoe:

Oliver wrote:

Sorry for the double post but...That...that's just....

Go get Rubia, I'd ruin this ugly beautiful thing. :acro:

Oliver wrote:
I kind of feel like Maya would be acting a bit more like Phoenix instead of actually suggesting they get it done...

Now that I've seen the revised version (I suppose, didn't see the draft that was posted), Maya is alright here. This kind of fic is not her style of silly; it's just awkward everywhere, so it makes sense she'd rather "get it over with".

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:
I finished editing! Please give me some feedback. I don't think my sporkings are going so well and I don't know what to do.

I hope you aren't trying to rush to post a sporking. I often give myself plenty of time while working through my sporkings so I can get into the mood and make a few revisions, from scratch if I need to. Don't worry about the thread. We'll get by with random things.

As for your sporking, it was alright. I feel like Edgeworth has a disproportionate share of the witty responses (his are certainly the best overall), since I prefer to split it more equally between him and Phoenix. Also, Franziska is a bit too quick to use her whip. She may be upset that she has to return to this fic again, but I usually place more focus on the "refined" side of her when writing her. I suggest moderating on her whippings... except for the "bra exam" bit. That was funny.

It's only on the occasion that Phoenix feels a bit OOC. As much as he is the butt monkey, he can still find a way to, ahem, "turn things around". It's what he and Maya always compete for, anyway. (Maya just has the upper hand most of the time.)

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Sorry for the double post but...That...that's just....

Go get Rubia, I'd ruin this ugly beautiful thing. :acro:

I'm afraid because I haven't actually read it yet... but now I realize I'm very suited to it because this sounds like a crossover I've been waiting for.

@Rubia Ryu the Royal: Read it and spork it please. That is all kinds of wtf.
Page 38 of 69 [ 2742 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 69  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony