Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 32 of 67[ 2669 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 67  Next
 


Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Whoops, hit the submit button too soon. I meant to say if I don't tackle either of those for any reason, I could still take on a slew of one-shots sometime. Maybe even an update to the kink meme spectacular... but doesn't have to be exclusive to the kink meme. Any suggestions?

Ooh, I loved the Kink Meme Spectaculars.
I'll have a look around in a minute.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

This was my first time actually going on the Kink Meme. *insert virginity joke here*
So err... It's only a few sentences long, but it should work perfectly, right?
https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/340 ... cmt8404809

And I'm going to go wash myself in holy water as well to get the image of those two doing it out of my mind... :payne:
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Oliver wrote:
This was my first time actually going on the Kink Meme. *insert virginity joke here*
So err... It's only a few sentences long, but it should work perfectly, right?
https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/340 ... cmt8404809

And I'm going to go wash myself in holy water as well to get the image of those two doing it out of my mind... :payne:

This is all I can think of. I got it off one of the earlier parts of the PWKM:
Image
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Oliver wrote:
This was my first time actually going on the Kink Meme. *insert virginity joke here*
So err... It's only a few sentences long, but it should work perfectly, right?
https://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/340 ... cmt8404809

And I'm going to go wash myself in holy water as well to get the image of those two doing it out of my mind... :payne:

This is all I can think of. I got it off one of the earlier parts of the PWKM:
Image

...
...
...
Fuck holy water, I'll need to dive into lava to clean myself of it.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

Those are some of the most erected man-boobs I have seen in a long time. It's almost pornographic... except not quite.

Yes, perhaps another kink meme spectacular is what this theater needs...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

I started something beautiful, didn't I?

Speaking of perky man-tiddie:
Image
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

Huh, maybe we SHOULD bring in Grossberg into one of these sporkings some day... And maybe Godot because that would be priceless to see Godot mess around with his former boss.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

I second this motion.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

____ lemons _____ ___ ___ _________
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Avatars are for less anxious people.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Posts: 171

Hey, so I'm thinking I might drop the Gantanic (mostly because I think my views on gender theory are getting into the sporking and I'm worried I might cause arguments) but I think I'll try my hand "phoenix wright ace christian". I think someone put the link on here already but I forgot who. :bellboy:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Avatars are for less anxious people.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Posts: 171

@Airey, Rubia and anyone else: If we're going to do another kink meme special, then I request Edgeworth see this fic please (It involves Oldbag and fan fiction): http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3082 ... cmt6846218
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:
@Airey, Rubia and anyone else: If we're going to do another kink meme special, then I request Edgeworth see this fic please (It involves Oldbag and fan fiction): http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3082 ... cmt6846218

Image

I had to borrow emotes from another forum to express my reaction to that fic...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:
@Airey, Rubia and anyone else: If we're going to do another kink meme special, then I request Edgeworth see this fic please (It involves Oldbag and fan fiction): http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3082 ... cmt6846218

I find it cute.

Actually, on that thought, maybe if we can find other meta fanfiction, we could make a theme out of this special.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

There were those "Larry writes a Wrightworth fanfic" and "Edgeworth edits a Wrightworth fanfic Phoenix wrote" fics I recced a while ago...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Avatars are for less anxious people.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Posts: 171

I found another meta kink meme fic. It's called "Stick to the Balls".
Spoiler:
The plot of it is that Phoenix and an incredibly out-of-character Apollo visit people in prison. Apollo makes some very misogynistic comments about the villains of the games. Then, Shu Takumi appears. And then the plot gets consumed by its own meta-ness.
Here's the link. http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3082 ... 4#comments
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Geez, Apollo really is a demon in that one.

Edit: I don't get why they described Shu Takumi as balding.
Image
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Germany

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Posts: 233

Probably because he is. Either that, or he has a really high forehead. ;)
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

I dunno, I don't think he looks balding enough to employ it as a descriptor...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Avatars are for less anxious people.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Posts: 171

More Metafiction from the Kink Meme:

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Phoenix Wright meets Gyuakten Saiben

http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/884. ... #cmt467572
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

ZAWA ZAWA

Gender: Female

Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Posts: 168

Takumi has too much hair to classify as balding, give him a few years though and then he might.

That fic with Franziska reading Narumitsu fanfiction was significantly less funny than I thought it was going to be. And before I forget, I might also try my hand at a chapter or two of Hellspawn, but it'll have to be in November since this month is deffinetly out of the question.

And now, some fics.

Phoenix searches for the author of Maya's favorite Steel Samurai fanfic. Take a guess. Also they're so committed that they write the fics by hand in wingdings.

Since halloween is coming up, an AU where von Karma is a vampire. Written by the same person who did Word of the Day. They also wrote another halloween fic where Edgeworth mistakes Gumshoe's apartment building number and ends up knocking on a door where the ladies think he's the male stripper they hired.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Skittlemask wrote:
Edgeworth mistakes Gumshoe's apartment building number and ends up knocking on a door where the ladies think he's the male stripper they hired.

The most Halloween of Halloween fics, clearly.
Halloween takeover
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with? :nick:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with? :nick:

Yes.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Oliver wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with? :nick:

Yes.

...that's just as well. It's already the seventeenth, I'm at the beginning of chapter six, and I'm only halfway through the plot...
Although if I stopped making aesthetic edits for Tumblr and actually worked on the fic, I could probably finish it in time.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Oliver wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I come to this thread to procrastinate on the fic I'm writing for Halloween, and this is what I'm met with? :nick:

Yes.

...that's just as well. It's already the seventeenth, I'm at the beginning of chapter six, and I'm only halfway through the plot...
Although if I stopped making aesthetic edits for Tumblr and actually worked on the fic, I could probably finish it in time.

Yeah, but that would be working. Boooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wishing for control over time.

Gender: Female

Location: Europe

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Posts: 4

After about two days of reading through all of these sporks, I have decided to create an account here just to be able to reply on this topic. I have to say, you guys have done hilarious things with these stories, and I would love to contribute. :trucy:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Meliorism wrote:
After about two days of reading through all of these sporks, I have decided to create an account here just to be able to reply on this topic. I have to say, you guys have done hilarious things with these stories, and I would love to contribute. :trucy:

That'd be awesome.
You can't do worse than my first few sporks... *gags*
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Yessss new sporkers. Welcome to the "only posts on the sporking thread" club... for now.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Yessss new sporkers. Welcome to the "only posts on the sporking thread" club... for now.

That's what I came to the forums to do and... Look at me now!
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wishing for control over time.

Gender: Female

Location: Europe

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Posts: 4

Oliver wrote:
You can't do worse than my first few sporks... *gags*


Is that a dare? :godot:

Jk; I'd like to think I'm overly nitpicky, so inbetween my bouts of procrastination it'll probably take me a long time to post any sporks at all.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Meliorism wrote:
Oliver wrote:
You can't do worse than my first few sporks... *gags*


Is that a dare? :godot:

Jk; I'd like to think I'm overly nitpicky, so inbetween my bouts of procrastination it'll probably take me a long time to post any sporks at all.

Have you seen the turd I called a sporking? Oh god... And I thought I did good... *vomits at the thought of his sporking*
Aren't we all overly nitpicky to be doing these at all?
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wishing for control over time.

Gender: Female

Location: Europe

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Posts: 4

I kinda want to do the Cykes in Time fanfiction,( https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11068425/1/A-Cykes-in-Time), but the problem is that for the first quarter of the fic or so, there's nothing really wrong with it. It's actually too good; there's a bunch of interesting plot points and the characters are well characterized.
The only thing that might bug the sporkers is that, later in the fic, there's an inexplicable romance between time-traveler Athena and post-Dahlia-trial Phoenix.
It's so inexplicable that fic!Athena has no real clue why she keeps agreeing to go on dates with him.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Meliorism wrote:
I kinda want to do the Cykes in Time fanfiction,( https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11068425/1/A-Cykes-in-Time), but the problem is that for the first quarter of the fic or so, there's nothing really wrong with it. It's actually too good; there's a bunch of interesting plot points and the characters are well characterized.
The only thing that might bug the sporkers is that, later in the fic, there's an inexplicable romance between time-traveler Athena and post-Dahlia-trial Phoenix.
It's so inexplicable that fic!Athena has no real clue why she keeps agreeing to go on dates with him.

I mainly put it here because I thought it might be fun seeing some sporkers reacting to time travel. (Again with some of them)
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wishing for control over time.

Gender: Female

Location: Europe

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Posts: 4

Oliver wrote:
I mainly put it here because I thought it might be fun seeing some sporkers reacting to time travel. (Again with some of them)


But it's not really stupid time travel, it just happens, and is never really brought up in a significant fashion again. Aside from the part where
Spoiler:
she could be destroying the universe and or erasing herself from existence. I'm not sure I remember right.

At least to me, the time traveling wasn't as important as what she was/wasn't doing.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

____

Gender: Male

Location: Location

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Posts: 2451

Meliorism wrote:
Oliver wrote:
I mainly put it here because I thought it might be fun seeing some sporkers reacting to time travel. (Again with some of them)


But it's not really stupid time travel, it just happens, and is never really brought up in a significant fashion again. Aside from the part where
Spoiler:
she could be destroying the universe and or erasing herself from existence. I'm not sure I remember right.

At least to me, the time traveling wasn't as important as what she was/wasn't doing.

Ah, I see.
_____
___
______ ___________ ______
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Enigma

Gender: Female

Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am

Posts: 1643

I guess no fic is really safe from sporking. Gee, it kinda scares me to write fanfiction :wacky-edgy:
Image
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Avatars are for less anxious people.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Posts: 171

@Bramimond How's the sporking for Ace Attorney: Awakening going?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Enigma

Gender: Female

Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am

Posts: 1643

It's going. But I had to put it on hold because I've been writing like hell for this OC contest. And well, I have this bad habit of nitpicking over every little thing I write so it's going to take while :oops: but even then it's probably not even going to be good.
Image
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Cause of death is being dummy

Gender: Female

Location: Metropolitan Atlanta

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Posts: 812

Well, I'm certainly looking forward to it.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title
User avatar

2008-2018

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6146

I'll help myself to some of these metafiction, thanks! I'll leave it as a surprise as to which ones I'll take... but that Shu Takumi one is definitely among them. And if Airey's got the Halloween-themed sporking ready, I'll see if I can prepare a Thanksgiving one~ After all, we have to give thanks to fanfiction for being so sporkable.

@Meliorism Welcome to the Sporking Theater. If you're planning to take A Cykes in Time, feel free to skip what you need if you can't find a matching joke.

@Bramimond Actually, writing fanfiction to be sporked is an honor. I'm still waiting on one of mine being sporked, since I already sporked one of Airey's.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Page 32 of 67 [ 2669 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 67  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO