Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

A pathetic attempt at a Fan Fiction (spoilers)Topic%20Title

Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!

Its not much.. but its something I wrote. Hope you enjoy it a lil' bit ^^;

“Good night, Mr. Attorney” said the voice of a charming young lady in a pink dress.

Taking a sips from his coffee cup a man in a red dress shirt said, “What?” in a Spanish accent as a sudden burning sensation flowed coursed thru-out his body. “You….. bitch….” As his eyes widened as he collapsed on the table.

The young lady walked off. "I must leave. I do not need this attention on me again as she left."

“DIEGO!” a voice screamed out as another young female came in as she saw the scene of what happened. As she approached the lawyer gasping for breath desprately tries to say something to her.

"Mia… It was… " Nothing was coming out of his mouth. The burning sensation keeps his body from doing anything. "I’m dying… No… I cannot die yet… there is still much for me to do. Mia…" He tried to reach, his vision going black with each passing second. "So this is what death is like…"

“Hurry get the ambulance, we need to see if we can help him!” Mia said as the people in the court-room started to scramble, not knowing what to do.

"I can hear them… they are trying to save me from hell." Diego thought as he was being moved. "I cannot reply to them, who did this to me…"

“Hang on Diego, for the love of god please hang on” said Mia

"Mia… I can hear you… but I cannot reply. I will fight with the devil himself so that I can return to your side!" The ambulance arrived and carted Diego to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. "Don’t confront her yet Mia…there is a time and a place… not now…" This was the last thought that went through Diego’s mind before he was taken out of the court house.

“What is going on out here?” A young man said as he was stepping out of the court records room. “Young man, we need you to stay put. A murder happened in this very court house. We need to keep people here until we can get our investigation going.” “I was in the Records Room the entire day… I… I…” said the young man. “You what?” said the officer. “I met love straight in the face” he said as he fluttered. “Look! She gave me this as a token of our love!” “I don’t have time for your lovey dovey son, But you don’t seem like you have anything to do with this so you can go ahead and go.” Said the officer. “Yes sir!” he said as the young man left with a skip.

Meanwhile the girl who poisoned the lawyer was being questioned by the police. “So, why’d you do it miss?” “I don’t know what your talking about Mr. Officer sir… only was sitting there and… and…” she began to cry a bit. "That’s right believe these fake tears… " She thoughtm "You’ll find no proof against me here…"

“I know you did this…” said Mia as she walked and stood face to face with the girl. “I will find this out Dahlia.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about auntie? You forget the rules, you cannot Indict me without evidence? Well, where is this evidence?” Dahlia said as she had a proud smirk on her face. “Nhn…..” said Mia as she walked off.
That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.

Last edited by Ergheiz Zero on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: A pathetic attempt into the mind of Diego Armando as he diesTopic%20Title

OHEMJEEE.

EDIT: Thank you.

Second thing: Nice idea, but the typos got in the way. Get a beta reader and keep writing. It's the only way to get better.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony