Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 25 posts ]

Raelle's FanfictionTopic%20Title

raging klavier crush

Most of these are also at my fanfiction.net account, here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/53959/

The Realization of Perfection - http://www.idletheme.com/objection/viewstory.php?sid=35
A Franziska character study, as she examines the people and events that have defined her life. Complete.

Allowances - http://www.idletheme.com/objection/viewstory.php?sid=34
Phoenix/Edgeworth; Franziska. Phoenix and Franziska encounter each other waiting at an airport for Miles's return, and quickly fall into conflict over the somewhat blurry lines of their respective relationships to him.

Courting Magpies - http://www.idletheme.com/objection/viewstory.php?sid=31
Gumshoe/Maggey. Gumshoe tries, in his bumbling way, to tell Maggey how he feels for her. Miscommunication ensues.

Letters - http://community.livejournal.com/gyakuten_saiban/148944.html
A collection of various letters, written by various people, leading to, during, or in the aftermath of the events of Justice for All.

Clemency - http://www.idletheme.com/objection/viewstory.php?sid=32
Adrian; hints of Franziska/Adrian. After the events of 2-4, Adrian reflects on her situation in prison.

Renewal - http://www.idletheme.com/objection/viewstory.php?sid=77
Franziska/Adrian. Adrian attends a celebration with the others post GS3, and encounters a familiar face.

Miscommunication - http://community.livejournal.com/gyakuten_saiban/157453.html
Heavy spoilers for 2-4. Shelly de Killer and his client discuss a different sort of problem.

More coming, slowly but surely. (Currently in the works: a Gumshoe/Maggey and an extremely long fic collaboration with the lovely musouka.)

Comments and feedback loved and appreciated forever~

Last edited by Raelle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Re: Raelle's FanfictionTopic%20Title

俺の黄金の魔女

I love you~ And your amazing fics. BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Funk/Mu/Raelle OT3.

What It Means To Be a Fanfictionwriter?

WIMTBAF... nah, acronym not as good.

I adore what you do with the Von Karma siblings. For srsly. And you DO know it's all your fault I got into A/F with that damn Clemency and Renewal, right? >.<
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

~ a lurker at heart

Ahh, I just love your writing. <3 I hope to see more.
~Aurezai

Raelle is win and love. She has such a good grasp on what makes a character a character, and tells you perfectly explicitly in some of the most beautiful writing in the fandom, hands down. The way she shapes sentences and paints pictures with her words is nothing less than ART.

<3 Raelle.

俺の黄金の魔女

I really love your writing so much. I know you get sick of hearing it, but it's true. Your absolutely perfect way of setting a scene, of getting those little mannerisms and ticks of the characters across. And your prose is just amazing. I get wrapped up every time I read your work, to the point where it's hard to verbalize exactly what I love about it. It's so incredibly seamless.

Take Clemency, for example. I can see Adrian sitting there, trying to calm herself, reflecting on the past, seeing Franziska from Adrian's perspective. and how Fran becomes her strength in a different way than she'd relied on others before. Fran allows her to make a new start, to take that first step. And it's just so incredibly lovely and well done. You make it seem effortless, even though I know how much you put into your writing.

I love the sly sense of humor you show in Miscommunication and the ending of Renewal. Miscommunication is so subtle that you can almost lose the humor, but then when it hits you a grin just spreads across your face. It's hilarious in an understated way. And Renewal, there's just such a whirlwind sense of romance to the entire thing, of getting caught up in your feelings and letting them lead you on--you don't know where you're going until you reach the end and that's okay. You are so amazing at potraying a mood and the feelings of the characters through your observations.

The Realization of Perfection is Fran note perfect. You take things that are barely touched upon in the series, and then bering them to life. You bring Fran to life in a way that seems perfectly natural. You can feel her struggle, how she feels about Miles--he's the center of the world, and she both loves him terribly and desperately and yet resents him for it. Fran is a walking contradiction, yet you manage to make sense of her. I know it will turn out beautifully when the entire thing is completed.

Letters is a great showcase in how you capture the different voices of the characters. No two letters have the same tone, they all sound like the characters in question. Some are verbose, some chilling and to the point like Matt's, but no two are alike. Really wonderful.

Even your fluffier pieces, like Courting Magpies. Every time I read it, I get a huge grin on my face because it just seems so right and I love the characters. But it's not fluff for the sake of fluff, you've paid attention to their nuances. It's a character study rather than a mere recitation of cute moments, and that's what's made the difference.

I will never ever run out of praise for Allowances. I love that fic. I love the way Fran and Phoenix interact. I love the way both of them is jealous of the other for being able to do things the other won't. How Fran thinks it's effortless for Phoenix to show he cares. How Phoenix is jealous that Miles can reach out to Fran so effortlessly while things are cloudy and thick between them. And both thinking the other is the really important one to him. But it's really both of them.

I think that takes care of all of it? <3

raging klavier crush

afhhajkfajflkj I am going to murder both of you painfully the next time I see you.

BUT ESPECIALLY YOU, MUSOUKA. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON THE LIST. WE AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE.

Science: It's cuter than ever

The Realization of Perfection is absolutely beautiful. Your writing and description and emotion are just gorgeous and touching. All of the little details--Fran's memory of the dust, Fran botching the contests between her and Edgey so she can see him smile, him losing the games of chess on purpose, the line "You're the reason I'm alive," her reaction to seeing Phoenix's letters, it was all tied together wonderfully and is by far the best and most well-written view on her character that I have ever seen. I just do not have words to describe how much I love your writing and that fic.

raging klavier crush

Thank you so much, Silver, that really means more to me than I can express - especially coming from you, since we've had nice, in-depth talks about Franziska before. <3 I'm really glad you think so much of it. I'll try to get the next part up soon. ^^;

You're welcome <3
Ah, that's right, we have =) Franziska is such an interesting character~
Ooh, I'm really looking forward to the next part! <3 (No rush, of course ^^;)

raging klavier crush

Realization of Perfection part three is finished and uploaded. FINALLY. @_@

It's amazing.

You're amazing.

I wish I could give a better review than this, but the way you craft sentences and describe emotions and thoughts is nothing short of art.

Chapter three is far too much love for words.
As is the rest of the fic.
I agree with CFTF: Raelle's writing is an artform in and of itself. It should have a museum exhibit devoted to it and be studied extensively by scholars and small children.
Because it's just too much LOVE <3<3<3

I already said this on LJ, but the emotion and eloquence and just EVERYTHING is godly. You're my new hero likerly.

*insert something witty here*

"Letters" is awesome to the extent where I demand a sequel. :karma:

"Too Awesome to Die"

More awsome fanficnesszores. I wish I was as good as you and the other fic demigods...*Leaves body to sulk whilst the body continues writing* I love your writing. My personal favorite was Courting Magpies. That's just because Maggey/Gumshoe is just below Nick/Maya in my favorite pairing rankings, but that's beside the point. High five on your cool-story-writingness. *High five*
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Lady Luckless

I love 'Miscommunication'. Talk about lost in translation... it can be a girl's name too, Shelly!
Keep up the good work.
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."

raging klavier crush

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. <3

raging klavier crush

Part four of Realization of Perfection is up, and the fic is now FINISHED. :D

It is finished and made of wonderful and awesome. Like I've said in other places trying to plug it, it's by far the best introspective fic I've -ever- read.

And though others may not, I choose to see F/A in the end and adore it. But I love so much else about it; that's just the cherry on a very delicious sundae. Franziska is written perfectly, the relationship she has with Miles and her take on the events of 2-4 are exactly how I pictured them (just stated far more eloquently and fluidly than I ever could have) and you have a way with words that is nothing short of art. It's beautifully written and phrased but never quite falls into overly purple prose, and that is a talent I envy.

So good. It's so very good.

Slightly Disheveled Radiator

Location: In a box on a hill towards the west banks of an unknown river.

AH. You're Aria! I thought I recognized something from somewhere.

You have such a captivating style. I have a hard time sitting down and reading anything, even fanfiction, and I can find myself easily sitting through your fiction and even enjoying myself.

That's a very hard thing to do. Nice job.
Created by Vickinator, the greatest person EVER.
~ Crying in Public ~ The Kallisti Project: Samurai Arc

Married to Sakuro*And Eximplode07

it's because she's absolutely wonderful.

Indeed, she is. *bows to the demigod* SHOW ME YOUR WAYS.

raging klavier crush

Awww, thank you! ;_; You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that! <3333

I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.

ALLOWANCES is one of the best short stories I have read in ages. I think Fran is one of the toughest characters to pull off without her seeming like a caricature and this was just lovely.

Hats off!
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine

Oh yeah, that's the other thing I wanted to say! Your Fran is one of my favorites. It's hard to make her so violent and angry without making her seem unrealistic or just a stupid spaz. The Fran from Allowances and The Realization of Perfection was wonderfully believable.

*steals comment from KingMobUK* Basically that. From me.

Page 1 of 1 [ 25 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony