Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Wocky's World - Fanfic - Iriswright + Platinum SkyeTopic%20Title

Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)

While IrisWright and PlatinumSkye were on MSN Messenger, PlatinumSkye showed IrisWright a photo of a Ciudad Juarez hamburger stand and asked if Maya would eat at it and get food poisoning. Then the idea for a chaptered story came up and so here we are.

Phoenix, Iris, Trucy, Apollo, Maya and Pearl go to Ciudad Juarez to visit Wocky who has invited them. Relationships are mentioned in the 3rd paragraph of the story. Will contain a lot of dark humor, fun and drama/crime.

Wocky's World
Rated: T......might possibly go up to M but that's undecided.
Pairings: Phoenix/Iris, Apollo/Trucy
Chapt1:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5313354/1/Wockys_World

Chapter 1

Spoiler: click for story :D
While IrisWright and PlatinumSkye were on MSN Messenger, PlatinumSkye showed IrisWright a photo of a Ciudad Juarez hamburger stand and asked if Maya would eat at it and get food poisoning. Then the idea for a chaptered story came up and so here we are. Phoenix, Iris, Trucy, Apollo, Maya and Pearl go to Ciudad Juarez to visit Wocky who has invited them. Relationships are mentioned in the 3rd paragraph of the story. Will contain a lot of dark humor, fun and 's WorldRated: T......might possibly go up to M but that's : Phoenix/Iris, Apollo/TrucyChapter 1

Apollo put his keys into the keyhole and slowly turned and heard thedoor unlock, Trucy was beside him as jubilant as always. Apollo opened the door and was immediately greeted by Phoenix and then shortly some short conversations Iris finally made the big announcement."Apollo, today you got a letter from Wocky and he has invited us to Ciudad Juarez. He said that he would love your company and that youcan bring whoever you'd like. So I was wondering if you would like toaccept his invitation?" Iris said. Apollo thought about it and asked Trucy, "What do you think Trucy?"Trucy replied, "Sounds fun, it'd be nice to see Wocky again!" Trucy said now smiling at the thought."Well then it's settled! We're going to Mexico!" Iris said happily.

Apollo was happy he hadn't seen Wocky since around two years. A lot had changed since then, Phoenix had met a friend from many years back and they started dating and well eventually they got married. As for Apollo, he decided to live with Trucy and Phoenix and he had been around Trucy so much that they've grown really close and they've started dating. It's only been a couple of months but they both really like each went into the kitchen to start cooking dinner and then Phoenix followed."What are you doing here Feenie?" Iris asked."I thought you might need some help, you're always working," Phoenix responded.

"I'm okay Feenie, you go entertain the two kids," Iris said chuckling.

“So tell me, what are we supposed to do in Ciudad Juarez besides seeing Wocky? It's in Mexico so we'll need our passports and other essentials.” Phoenix wanted to keep his wife and daughter safe in a foreign country. He knew that at least some of Mexico was very poor but hadn't even looked on a map to see where Juarez was.

Iris stirred a pot of boiling water and pasta before pointing out, “Well I know it's across El Paso, Texas. And no Feenie it is not a coastal resort town. Although I wouldn't mind spending time with you alone in Puetro Vallera or Acapulco.”

“I wouldn't mind spending time with you along the coast either. After dinner I'll google search Ciudad Juarez which I think in english means Juarez City. I wonder what I'll find.”

Eventually the four settled down for dinner and ate their pasta. Apollo brought up a good question.

“So who else are we going to invite?” Apollo pointed out.

“Daddy's friends Maya and Pearl. I'm good friends with Pearl as we are going to the same University soon. And Maya gets along well with us. Does that sound like a good idea Mommy?” Trucy smiled.

“I think it would be quite nice to bring Maya and Pearl. But I think we can only afford six seats on a airplane. What do you think Feenie.” Iris turned to Phoenix's direction.

“I think Maya will love to go. As long as they serve hamburgers....okay maybe it isn't such a good idea to eat a hamburger in Mexico” Trucy laughed.

“I don't think Maya will care as long as it's cooked.” Phoenix added.

“I only hope Wocky hasn't joined a Mexican Street Gang or something like that. His father Wilfred probably told him some things not to get involved in if he was leaving the country.” Apollo added.

“Well I think he might have our best interests in mind. Besides we've got you Feenie to protect us, nothing can kill you.” Iris giggled and resumed eating her food.

“So Mr. Wright, what will Wocky treat us to over there?” Apollo asked. “And no, I am not calling a long distance Mexican Phone Number to find out.”

“I asked my wife, but it looks like we all are in the dark. I think it will be fun to stay there how many days we decide on to do that.” Phoenix said to Apollo.

Phoenix assisted Iris with the dishes before he went to the family computer to google search “Ciudad Juarez” as Trucy and Apollo came into the room.

“Daddy, Polly doesn't think that Wocky has our best interests in mind.” Trucy said with concern in her voice. “Does this mean we don't get to go, Wocky's fun.” Trucy proceeded to cutely bounce.

“Well I first have to contact Maya and Pearl but yes I think we will be going. Well I want to read some things in private. Go you two and have fun somewhere else.” Phoenix used his hand to motion Apollo and Trucy to go.

Trucy and Apollo left Phoenix to look up some things. “I think Polly that Daddy's going to look up naked Mexican women because of the naughty sites that might come up.” Trucy threw the possibility out there. “Oh can I use your laptop, I have to update my MySpace account, telling my friends I'm leaving.”

Phoenix overheard the two until they were out of hearing range, then he clicked a few sites. “Well this looks like the best we'll get out of Mexico in our visit. I'll call Maya now.” Phoenix dialed the Kurain Master's number with the extension number 498. “Hi Maya, is that you?” Maya heard Phoenix's voice from the other end. “Hey Nick, we haven't really seen each other that much since your wedding. What makes you want to call now?”

“Well Maya, I was wondering if you and Pearl would want to join the four of us to go to a Mexican Bordertown called Ciudad Juarez?” Phoenix heard Maya giggle.

“You mean that place that has the Kentucky Bar where all those stars got drunk. Oh sure me and Pearl can avert from our medium duties and come with you. When would we be leaving?”

Phoenix thought for a bit before answering, “give us seven days till we can get onto a flight.” Phoenix hoped Maya would accept.

“Certainly. We even renewed our passports yesterday. See you there Nick, you better pack well because I don't want to hear you complain that you forgot something.” Maya hoped Phoenix would take everything he needed.

“Yes I shall, see you there.” Phoenix hanged up the phone. “I need to get away from Apollo's crazy trials for a while.....” Phoenix looked curiously at the link to one news article. “Juarez femicide hits victim 900, what's Femicide mean?” He clicked the article but the site was unaccessible due to server updates. “Oh well, I'll find out when we get there.” Phoenix took a drink of his grape juice in a mug that said “My favorite Feenie in the world.”

Meanwhile, Trucy had logged onto her MySpace account and put a new blog entry in.

To all my online friends and guests that love my magic performances, me and some other people are going to the Mexican Bordertown called Ciudad Juarez. A former client of my Lawyer Boyfriend invited us all there. I'm probably going to perform there and will definitely bring my Magic Panties for everyone to see.

“Trucy are you sure that bringing Magic Panties to a foreign nation is such a good idea?” Apollo expressed his slight concern.

“I don't see why not, it's not like fugitives from that TV show you watch....what's that show's name?” Trucy asked

“America's Most Wanted is the show.” Apollo told his girlfriend.

“Oh yeah, like I said it's not like the fugitives can even get into the audience. You have nothing to worry about Polly.” Trucy confirmed her blog entry. “So let's watch a movie or something.” Apollo nodded his head in agreement.

Trucy turned off Apollo's laptop and left to see the movie just as a sudden influx of traffic came to see her latest post.

sigTolombo conMagic

Last edited by IrisWright on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Wocky's World - Fanfic - Iriswright + Platinum SkyeTopic%20Title

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

I giggled when I saw that Apollo watched AMW. Somehow I can imagine him watching it. Can't wait to see how this story will shape up.

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

True love is forever.

This is pretty good, although you might wish to fix the spacing as it's a bit uninviting now.

Otherwise, this is off to a promising start. I'd recommend watching those commas though. As an example, ""Well, than it's settled!" (And that line should be "then" not "than". "Than" is generally used in a comparison. "This is greater than this.") On the other side of that, beware of what you do with them too. "Trucy replied, "Sounds fun. It'd be nice to see Wocky again!" They don't take the place of a period. Otherwise, it looks okay.

The characters appear to be well handled and the plot looks interesting. I look forward to seeing how you too develop this.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)

hahah yeah cause i kinda was failing with editing the spacing but Plat wanted me to post it so there will be an update for spacing purposes XD
EDIT: Story is fixedd
sigTolombo conMagic

lame alert

This is quite good so far, it appears that you've taken care with the characters, they are really well done, and I like the idea of the plot as well, but you'll probably have to take care with certain parts as it has the potential to be slightly flat in places (no offense). But so far it is really good, and I look forward to the next part! :godot:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

Last edited by ilygodot on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm liking this so far, keep on going I wanna see what happens next! :gant:
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony