Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 8 of 9[ 346 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 


Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

OK the orange stays, maybe its an Asylum, not a hospital. any who thanks for the help guys ^^

*points at Nose's comment* ya its really Sammie's sprite I just played with :P Alls well that ends well. I guess.
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

No DSis in the courtroom please.

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Posts: 2626

Haha maybe in the future, they had an excess of orange dye and needed to use itXD
ImageImageImage
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

Gender: Female

Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Posts: 524

Yes I like the orange too. :butzthumbs:
Image
Image
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Well, my computer just went belly up with the blue screen of death. That means all I have been working on is gone.

Thankfully, I have my own Frankenstein of a computer with several pieces that I have developed. However all my current projects and "works in progress" are lost.

Like:
Robo-Wright
Amy's Revamp for Geno.
Ron in regular clothing.
Carmen Sandiego pose 2
Alternative Turnabout Sprites
Will Shorthand
Widget Spreaks
Asuna (Negima stuff)
Super Matoko fan sprites

As well as others.

So if I seem to be inactive its because I'm trying to piece together everything I've posted on here or I'm moping somewhere.
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Laziest Spriter in the West

Gender: Female

Location: USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:22 am

Posts: 245

Skeledude12 wrote:
Well, my computer just went belly up with the blue screen of death. That means all I have been working on is gone.

Thankfully, I have my own Frankenstein of a computer with several pieces that I have developed. However all my current projects and "works in progress" are lost.

Like:
Robo-Wright
Amy's Revamp for Geno.
Ron in regular clothing.
Carmen Sandiego pose 2
Alternative Turnabout Sprites
Will Shorthand
Widget Spreaks
Asuna (Negima stuff)
Super Matoko fan sprites

As well as others.

So if I seem to be inactive its because I'm trying to piece together everything I've posted on here or I'm moping somewhere.


I'm really sorry and empathize completely. My hard drive just died a couple of weeks ago with no warning (Disc read error, the hard drive physically will not turn on). I lost all my WIPs, as well as all my photography and my last years' worth of art.

Can you get your hard drive going at all? There are ways to get your files back if you can get another computer to recognize it.

::goes back into lurking::
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just another day.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

Thats sucks man...hope everything turns out ok :P
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

I saved the ami Revamp to the sheet (I'm actually working on revamping the other poses atm...) so that's fine :godot:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

Skeledude12 wrote:
Well, my computer just went belly up with the blue screen of death. That means all I have been working on is gone.

Thankfully, I have my own Frankenstein of a computer with several pieces that I have developed. However all my current projects and "works in progress" are lost.

Like:
Robo-Wright
Amy's Revamp for Geno.
Ron in regular clothing.
Carmen Sandiego pose 2
Alternative Turnabout Sprites
Will Shorthand
Widget Spreaks
Asuna (Negima stuff)
Super Matoko fan sprites

As well as others.

So if I seem to be inactive its because I'm trying to piece together everything I've posted on here or I'm moping somewhere.

Aww... That sucks. *hug* I hope you get everything back.
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

At least you can get back everything you posted on here, so it's only WIP's and anything you've worked on since you posted it...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

Gender: Female

Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Posts: 524

Awwww that sucks Skele. :sadshoe:
Hope you can get them back soon!
Image
Image
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Is anyone looking at this just because they missed me? :jake:

Some animations to add to my Negima PW series.

Image Miyazaki Nodoka
Spoiler: Saving Space
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

Whoo hoo! More "Negima" sprites!
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'd say

Gender: Male

Location: Belgium

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

Posts: 2480

Skeledude12 wrote:
Hey Welcome. I hope that you enjoy my sprites.

Please give credit if you use them and please feel free to put my edits on the Court Records site.


Skeledude12 wrote:
Image
Disco Wight is ready your honorfulness, Oh yeah!
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: The Miss in Misdemeanor)Topic%20Title
User avatar

aka Ami <3

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Posts: 1694

Skeledude12 wrote:
Is anyone looking at this just because they missed me? :jake:

Some animations to add to my Negima PW series.

Image Miyazaki Nodoka
Spoiler: Saving Space
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage



COOL! I like them. :3

(btw, I hope you get to my request soon, I may require it sooner than I thought).
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

I almost bought Negima Vol. 1 yesterday, but I bought an FMA novel instead. My parents want me to read more novels.
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Ceres wrote:
Skeledude12 wrote:
Hey Welcome. I hope that you enjoy my sprites.

Please give credit if you use them and please feel free to put my edits on the Court Records site.


Skeledude12 wrote:
Image
Disco Wight is ready your honorfulness, Oh yeah!


oops sorry Ceres
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i think i sh** my pants

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:06 am

Posts: 967

ouch
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'd say

Gender: Male

Location: Belgium

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

Posts: 2480

XD, No prob.
Didn't mean to sound harsh or anything, just noticed. :P
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

oh lol its not that, :P I just cant believe I forgot it
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

Whoa... your sprites are amazing. I really do mean that.

Your Older Pearl and Maya sprites are great but my favorite is Carmen Sandiego... she reminds me of the show Where in the World along with Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego... truly good memories and that sprite is no exception.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: Nodoka-chan)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Thanks alot ^^ I havn't been spriting recently due to computer issues, but I hope to get back on track.

I've been meaning to do this for a long time.

This is the Older Pearl I wanted to make when I first joined:

Image
Based on this picture found on that Super Motoko website I posted earlier.

However, due to inexperience I was forced to shelve it. Now, after the triumphant return of my late night life, I was able to take another shot at it.

Skeledude 12 proudly presents:

Image compared too:Image
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

I like seeing Older Pearl and its amazing... I was wondering if you can do a small request. You see it relates to my project which is a vision of Gyakuten Saiban 5. It's really hard to say but I'll say this...

Can you please do sprites of three OCs I have for my story?

The first is the new prosecutor that Apollo will face and his name is Baryl Nicholson.
The second is Hitman's Agent 47 but in my story, he's known as Agent 48 and looks exactly like Agent 47.
The third is a surprise but I'll sum it up in two words; Derek Stiles.

Please reply if you can and your sprites are by far AMAZING. I'm literally flabbergasted by just watching that Older Pearl sprite. It's unbelievable!
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

Gender: Female

Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Posts: 524

Derek Stiles? Seriously? I want to see! [/unrelated]

I like the new Pearl better, even though her hair is less funky. Nice job!
Image
Image
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

Yeah, I wonder if he can do it if possible because my project will have something to do with Trauma Center's Derek Stiles. [/unrelated]

I also like Older Pearl who by far is very cute.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

No DSis in the courtroom please.

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Posts: 2626

Good job Skele =D
New pearls looks far better.
ImageImageImage
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

There's just one thing missing...

I wonder what Older Pearl's bio should be. What do you think?
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Justice 1: well you'll have to post details for Mr. Nicholson, Agent 47/48 I'll start right away. As for Derek, whats wrong with the sprites that already exist?

HT: Yea but I think she'd skip the whole traditional family hair style. :redd:

Justice 1: Thanks

Sammie: Thanks ^^

Justice 1 (again): Well, after Maya took over as head of Kurian village, Pearl went to intensify her own training to try and help Maya as much as she could. After all, being th leader of Kurian Village is a big job for somone as lazy free spirited as Maya. 7 years later, Maya has yet to find a husband. According to Kurian law, the head of the village must have a spouse before the 10th consecutive year of them leading or they will be replaced. The next in line for the leader would be Pearl but she is not interested in being leader and goes to try and get the one man that she knows Maya would never refuse, Phoenix.
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Moving on up!

Gender: Female

Location: USA

Rank: Donor

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Posts: 5333

Your new Older Pearl looks awesome. Planning to make a full sheet for her?
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

Skeledude12 wrote:
Well, after Maya took over as head of Kurian village, Pearl went to intensify her own training to try and help Maya as much as she could. After all, being th leader of Kurian Village is a big job for somone as lazy free spirited as Maya. 7 years later, Maya has yet to find a husband. According to Kurian law, the head of the village must have a spouse before the 10th consecutive year of them leading or they will be replaced. The next in line for the leader would be Pearl but she is not interested in being leader and goes to try and get the one man that she knows Maya would never refuse, Phoenix.

Aww... That's story is so sweet. :pearl-blush:
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

to Skeledude12: Okay, can I see the sprite for Derek Stiles then? Instead of Derek, then I wonder if you can do a sprite of Victor Niguel, the director of disease research in Caduceus USA. Here's a photo on what his face looks like: Here

Here's background information on the new prosecutor.
He's a man in his late-20s, calm and ready to tackle any case. He has black hair that is well cut like Apollo but without the spike, red eyes and wears glasses. His face has a serious look saying if this is the one that he has to go up against in court. His outfit consists of a business suit in black with a white-buttoned shirt and a tie that is teal-colored and his hands are in the jacket's pockets. His pants are the same color as the jacket; black but I don't believe it is necessary.

As for Agent 47/48, you know how he should look and at times, he wears black sunglasses to cover his eyes to prevent anyone from getting a good look at him. He is an assassin that completes his objective no matter what whether its finding information, killing targets or even... protecting a certain defense attorney. I won't spoil any further but let's just say that my version of Agent 47 called 48 plays a role in my new project. I hope it helps.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Lunaria42 wrote:
Your new Older Pearl looks awesome. Planning to make a full sheet for her?


If I feel Tenacious enough.

yuzikichan wrote:
Skeledude12 wrote:
Well, after Maya took over as head of Kurian village, Pearl went to intensify her own training to try and help Maya as much as she could. After all, being th leader of Kurian Village is a big job for somone as lazy free spirited as Maya. 7 years later, Maya has yet to find a husband. According to Kurian law, the head of the village must have a spouse before the 10th consecutive year of them leading or they will be replaced. The next in line for the leader would be Pearl but she is not interested in being leader and goes to try and get the one man that she knows Maya would never refuse, Phoenix.

Aww... That's story is so sweet. :pearl-blush:


:uramidn:

Justice1 wrote:
to Skeledude12: Okay, can I see the sprite for Derek Stiles then? Instead of Derek, then I wonder if you can do a sprite of Victor Niguel, the director of disease research in Caduceus USA. Here's a photo on what his face looks like: Here

Here's background information on the new prosecutor.
He's a man in his late-20s, calm and ready to tackle any case. He has black hair that is well cut like Apollo but without the spike, red eyes and wears glasses. His face has a serious look saying if this is the one that he has to go up against in court. His outfit consists of a business suit in black with a white-buttoned shirt and a tie that is teal-colored and his hands are in the jacket's pockets. His pants are the same color as the jacket; black but I don't believe it is necessary.

As for Agent 47/48, you know how he should look and at times, he wears black sunglasses to cover his eyes to prevent anyone from getting a good look at him. He is an assassin that completes his objective no matter what whether its finding information, killing targets or even... protecting a certain defense attorney. I won't spoil any further but let's just say that my version of Agent 47 called 48 plays a role in my new project. I hope it helps.


ok I'll try for agent 47 but I'm gonna say, there is no way I can do the others. I'm only good at edits and not scratches, sorry mate.
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

I got your message. Just do Agent 47 because I think it's the best one I would prefer in my humble opinion.
I don't know why but I like the Hitman series where you rely on stealth to complete your objective.

Here's a picture of him so you can get the idea: Agent 47

I apologize if I bothered ya about all of this. Since you are kind enough to provide a background on Pearl, here's my background on my version of Agent 47 or to put it wise, Agent 48.

Agent 48 (Forty-Eight)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Occupation: Assassin

A mysterious individual whose records are unknown or at some times mysterious. He at times is silent, always looking for the next objective. He always follows the orders of his clients that hire him whether it involves obtaining evidence, subduing his targets for information, eliminating anything that gets in his way or even... protecting a certain defense attorney.

Thank you for your time and again, I apologize if I upsetted you about this.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here


Last edited by Justice1 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

lol ya, :P I played Hitman.
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

My favorite is the fourth game, Blood Money.
I provided ya a picture of what he looks like so I leave everything in your hands. I wish ya the best of luck.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5479

WOW.Your Negima!? gifs are pure win reincarnated in sprite form. i don't s'pose we'll evet get Yue or Chamo?
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

Look what I do in my spare time!

Click me to awesome-sauce!
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

Whoa, this is very sweet. I like the stickers you've done.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

Thanks! I like the other page better though
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Trial to the Truth begins

Gender: Male

Location: New York, USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 am

Posts: 220

Your welcome Yuzikichan... by the way, that avatar is just hilarious.
Image
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Re: Skele sprites.(Update: New Improved Older Pearl)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

Thanks. It's from the PW casefiles vol. 1

Anyway~
Skele hasn't been on in a while. Is he okay? Did something happen to him? Why am I asking all these questions? Is anyone actually gonna answer them? The world may never know
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Page 8 of 9 [ 346 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO