Court Records
https://forums.court-records.net/

Request thread.
https://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16712
Page 44 of 46

Author:  Chewable_Tablets [ Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Alright, so if possible I was wondering if someone could rip Larry Butz's new sprites from the SOJ DLC case? Considering that this is from one of the 3d games, I'm not sure if this is a hefty request. But I have been looking for an isolated set of sprites for a while now and am hoping someone can do this for me.

I've been able to find a few select sprites like this one:
Image
But I'm really looking for the whole set.

Anways, thanks in advance and just ask if you need more info

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Chewable_Tablets wrote:
Alright, so if possible I was wondering if someone could rip Larry Butz's new sprites from the SOJ DLC case? Considering that this is from one of the 3d games, I'm not sure if this is a hefty request. But I have been looking for an isolated set of sprites for a while now and am hoping someone can do this for me.

I've been able to find a few select sprites like this one:
Image
But I'm really looking for the whole set.

Anways, thanks in advance and just ask if you need more info

I know a group here was slowly ripping animations from the 3D games. Check out the "Drowning Club rips" thread here, and see if maybe they've uploaded Larry's.

If not, where did you find that image from? If you can get it in full size it shouldn't be too hard to remove the white background.

Author:  Chewable_Tablets [ Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Chewable_Tablets wrote:
Alright, so if possible I was wondering if someone could rip Larry Butz's new sprites from the SOJ DLC case? Considering that this is from one of the 3d games, I'm not sure if this is a hefty request. But I have been looking for an isolated set of sprites for a while now and am hoping someone can do this for me.

I've been able to find a few select sprites like this one:
Image
But I'm really looking for the whole set.

Anways, thanks in advance and just ask if you need more info

I know a group here was slowly ripping animations from the 3D games. Check out the "Drowning Club rips" thread here, and see if maybe they've uploaded Larry's.

If not, where did you find that image from? If you can get it in full size it shouldn't be too hard to remove the white background.



I checked out the "Drowning Club rips" thread. It looks to me like they have not been able to progress to ripping from SOJ yet. It may take them awhile for them to get to Larry's sprites. But if it seems to be my only option I am fine with waiting.

That sprite examply was found on probably the laziest source I could've found. The AAWiki. Yes, I would probably be very easy to remove the white background from this sprite and the few others that were on the site. But unfortunately, very few of Larry's sprites were on the site.

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Ahh. I was more asking where you found it so I could help remove the backgrounds, but if there's not much available, that's hard.
I'll see what I can find online. If that was ripped others have to have been.
EDIT: found some:
http://gabo2oo.tumblr.com/post/145194542084/ace-attorney-3d-model-sheet-larry-butz-spirit-of

Author:  Chewable_Tablets [ Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Hmm... While it is a shame that only some of the sprites are on this source, it is a start at least

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Chewable_Tablets wrote:
Hmm... While it is a shame that only some of the sprites are on this source, it is a start at least

Sorry I couldn't help more.
Worst comes to worst, the game is out on iOS, which has the DLC case for I think $5, so you can screenshot it or record it if that's available to you.

Author:  Chewable_Tablets [ Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Thanks for the help, but I have not tried to rip sprites using this method before. If you can, do you mind giving a basic tutorial or linking me somewhere on how to rip from footage?

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Chewable_Tablets wrote:
Thanks for the help, but I have not tried to rip sprites using this method before. If you can, do you mind giving a basic tutorial or linking me somewhere on how to rip from footage?

OK sure. So quickly;
on iOS there's a recording button added since iOS 10. Just double click the home button, and the icon looks like a circle with a ring around it. (for me, it's under the camera icon)

When you record the footage, copy it over to your computer, and open it up (maybe best to use VLC if you have it, so the next step is easier)

Then you screenshot each frame of the animation (VLC has both a "screenshot" and "frame by frame" button, so you can get a clean screenshot and won't skip a frame).

Then you need to erase the background from each frame, so only the character is visible. (This is the hard part, and may be too difficult if you don't have a good program for image editing.)

Then when that's all done, you can animate them using animation software.

Or if Photoshop has a free trial, you can save a lot of time with that.
You can open the video in photoshop, OR, you can go "File>Scripts>Load Files from Stack" and import all your screenshots into the one image. Then you can cut out the background on each layer, and then animate it all within photoshop. "View>Animation (I think)" then you can click the little drop down arrow on the animations toolbar and select "Make frames from layers" and the animation will put itself together. Then go "File>Save for Web" and you'll be able to save it as a .gif

Author:  Chewable_Tablets [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Alright, thanks, but one quick question... Is there any way to remove the text boxes on the iOS version or are they something I will have to work around?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just figured out that the iPad version's text boxes to not cover the characters

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Chewable_Tablets wrote:
Alright, thanks, but one quick question... Is there any way to remove the text boxes on the iOS version or are they something I will have to work around?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just figured out that the iPad version's text boxes to not cover the characters

So I tried re-downloading Beneton Movie GIF and it has some weird survey asking for personal details. I recommend not using that and another program. Sorry about that. When I last used it it was years ago.

Author:  Doechano [ Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Does anybody have the cross examination backgrounds from Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2?
If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is an example of it.
Image

I Thank you in advance if you help.

Author:  Lind [ Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

BuzzGaming57 wrote:
Does anybody have the cross examination backgrounds from Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2?
If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is an example of it.
Image

I Thank you in advance if you help.

https://imgur.com/a/ER1Oq

Author:  Doechano [ Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Sorry for not including this in my original post, but do you also happened to have the background minus sprites from Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney investigations 2?

Here's an example.

Image

Author:  Lind [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Is anybody able to rip the English Courtroom backgrounds from the first case of Layton Vs?

BuzzGaming57 wrote:
Sorry for not including this in my original post, but do you also happened to have the background minus sprites from Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney investigations 2?

Here's an example.

Image

https://imgur.com/a/DPHJ7

Author:  Sir_Oblivious [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Can someone who is able to RIP the DGS models and animations make a complete set of sprites for each of the Juror's from Case 3 (including background with each seat color)? specifically this jury.
Image

(And/or if you know how to rip models and anims can you tell me?)

Author:  HeroMan66475 [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Sir_Oblivious wrote:
Can someone who is able to RIP the DGS models and animations make a complete set of sprites for each of the Juror's from Case 3 (including background with each seat color)? specifically this jury.
Image

(And/or if you know how to rip models and anims can you tell me?)

there are rips for the jurors here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32577

Author:  Sir_Oblivious [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

HeroMan66475 wrote:
Sir_Oblivious wrote:
Can someone who is able to RIP the DGS models and animations make a complete set of sprites for each of the Juror's from Case 3 (including background with each seat color)? specifically this jury.
Image

(And/or if you know how to rip models and anims can you tell me?)

there are rips for the jurors here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32577


Well that has 3 of them. But where can i find the other's from case 3?

Author:  Lind [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Sir_Oblivious wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
Sir_Oblivious wrote:
Can someone who is able to RIP the DGS models and animations make a complete set of sprites for each of the Juror's from Case 3 (including background with each seat color)? specifically this jury.
Image

(And/or if you know how to rip models and anims can you tell me?)

there are rips for the jurors here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32577


Well that has 3 of them. But where can i find the other's from case 3?

You can't. But it's a work in progress. They'll be there eventually.

Author:  Sami-Fire [ Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Hi there! I'm not sure if this is allowed as a "request" per se, because I'm willing to pay for an actual commission of the set. I'd really like some sprites for my OC, Solange Radcliffe. Being an attorney character, I'd like both courtroom and front poses for her; I'll discuss specific poses with whoever decides they'd like to take it up.

While I'm at it, I'd also like a sprite set for Caleb Berman. He might be a bit trickier due to the fact that he also needs some co-council poses along with front and courtroom ones.

I hope this is okay, and I look forward to working with one of you!

(It's probably weird to post a commission in requests, but I wasn't sure where to go with it because it seems most folks have their commissions/requests closed right now.)

Author:  TheRemedy [ Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Hey there !

I'm looking for a rip-off of the 3DS version of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. I know there is one of the mobile version which has somewhat the same elements, however, I'm interested in the background images, which have a bigger scale.

Is there one ?

Author:  MrWrightIsWrong [ Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

I would like someone to make me some sprites of Professor Layton as a defense attorney and Luke Triton in the cocounsel bench so I can use it in Ace Attorney Online. I tried looking, but I can't find any. If there is already some out there, please link me to where they are. I would like some as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Author:  HeroMan66475 [ Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

There's a game i got on ROM and i would like to rip the music from it.
Can someone guide me how to do it? I tried looking up and VGM toolbox seems to not want to work.

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

HeroMan66475 wrote:
There's a game i got on ROM and i would like to rip the music from it.
Can someone guide me how to do it? I tried looking up and VGM toolbox seems to not want to work.

I don't think this is the right place to be asking for this.
What game is it? Music may've already been recorded or ripped?
I guess you can just use a screen recorder and record the game as the music's playing, then convert that video to an audio file?

Author:  HeroMan66475 [ Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

SuperAj3 wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
There's a game i got on ROM and i would like to rip the music from it.
Can someone guide me how to do it? I tried looking up and VGM toolbox seems to not want to work.

I don't think this is the right place to be asking for this.
What game is it? Music may've already been recorded or ripped?
I guess you can just use a screen recorder and record the game as the music's playing, then convert that video to an audio file?

The game's Jake Hunter Detective story, the reason i wanted to rip the OST in the first place is because it's the most hardest OST to find ever.
I have recorded the main theme though... but it's gonna be a hassle to record the rest, i was recommended to rip them and i would get a higher quality.

Author:  MrWrightIsWrong [ Tue May 01, 2018 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Hello! I would like someone to make a couple of animated objection bubbles for me. I would like one to say "Irrelevant!" and the other to say "Impossible!" Please take as much time to make them as you need. Thank you in advance.

Author:  HeroMan66475 [ Tue May 01, 2018 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

MrWrightIsWrong wrote:
Hello! I would like someone to make a couple of animated objection bubbles for me. I would like one to say "Irrelevant!" and the other to say "Impossible!" Please take as much time to make them as you need. Thank you in advance.

Image
I made this for you.
Could do the other one soon enough.

Author:  MrWrightIsWrong [ Wed May 02, 2018 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

HeroMan66475 wrote:
MrWrightIsWrong wrote:
Hello! I would like someone to make a couple of animated objection bubbles for me. I would like one to say "Irrelevant!" and the other to say "Impossible!" Please take as much time to make them as you need. Thank you in advance.

Image
I made this for you.
Could do the other one soon enough.

Thank you so much.

Author:  Zoo977 [ Sat May 05, 2018 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Actually while I'm thinking about it I'm wondering if any of y'all can help me with something

So like I have this diary right? And it's super overdone. Like I start off all my pages with big flourishy initials like it's an old manuscript and scribble something in the initial related to the entry, and it's like 90% diary and 10% scrapbook. Like I've put in photos and doodles and four leaf clovers and all kindsa crap.

The thing is, I'm going through Prosecutor's Path for the first time, and I keep wanting little graphics so I can print them out and put them in, but there are so many I can't find. Like I wanted Sahwit's overworld sprites, but the link I found to download them was broken. So here's my question;

Is there anywhere I can download a whole crapton of the sprites from the game? Overworld, technical, backgrounds, et cetera? The full body sprites are no problem since those are easy to find. If anyone can help please let me know

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sat May 05, 2018 5:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

A while back a user named Auryn made a program called "GKTool" designed to rip assets from GK2.
Not sure if it's still available but maybe do a forum search for "GKTool"?

(Also the iOS and Android versions may be easier to get better quality art out of if those have been ripped)

Author:  HeroMan66475 [ Sat May 05, 2018 6:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Zoo977 wrote:
Actually while I'm thinking about it I'm wondering if any of y'all can help me with something

So like I have this diary right? And it's super overdone. Like I start off all my pages with big flourishy initials like it's an old manuscript and scribble something in the initial related to the entry, and it's like 90% diary and 10% scrapbook. Like I've put in photos and doodles and four leaf clovers and all kindsa crap.

The thing is, I'm going through Prosecutor's Path for the first time, and I keep wanting little graphics so I can print them out and put them in, but there are so many I can't find. Like I wanted Sahwit's overworld sprites, but the link I found to download them was broken. So here's my question;

Is there anywhere I can download a whole crapton of the sprites from the game? Overworld, technical, backgrounds, et cetera? The full body sprites are no problem since those are easy to find. If anyone can help please let me know


Maybe the sprite sheet would help.

Author:  MrWrightIsWrong [ Mon May 07, 2018 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

May someone who is willing make me a Charley the Plant defense attorney sprite? I would like Charley to be an attorney for an Ace Attorney Online case I will make. (It was my sister's idea.) Thank you in advance.

Author:  Zoo977 [ Tue May 08, 2018 7:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey again, I just wanna confirm that I have found a ton of sprites I didn't think I would be able to. However, teh dude who ripped them stopped after case 2, so I'm kinda running blind here. I don't need all the sprites now, the only ones I'd need to look for would be;

- The small character sprites from the Inherited Turnabout onward
- The evidence sprites from the Inherited Turnabout onward

Author:  Silver Wright [ Thu May 31, 2018 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently making some cases for Ace Attorney Online (online case maker, not the chatroom style AAO), And after seeing the sprites in here, I was wondering if we could get some more sprites for:
Phoenix :phoenix:
Edgeworth :edgeworth:
Maya :maya:
Pearl :pearl:
Trucy :sillytrucy: (My favourite Character)
Dahlia/Iris :dahlia:
Apollo :apollo:
Godot/Deigo :godot: :javado:
And Ema :yummy:

If anyone can help, That would greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Silver Wright

(P.S, I'm asking because i'm a complete noob to making sprites)

Author:  Tecwizard [ Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:32 am ]
Post subject:  Custom Sprites

I was wondering if someone was willing to make sprites based of a Japanese fan-game that got shutdown (See Image Below).
Nothing too fancy just these emotes:
    Thinking
    Shocked
    Pointing
    Deskslam
    Normal
    Holding Papers
    Serious (Aka his hands on the desk)
    Maybe a Zoom?
    And anything else you feel like throwing in

The Sprites being animated would be a nice touch as well :3

If someone wants to make this you can reach me easily on Discord (Tecwizard:9989)

Image Referenced Above:
Image

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

I wonder if the person who made the fangame art released them at all? You might be able to find the originals.
(Also I feel compelled to make the pun "Phoenix Wruff: Ace Furtorney"

Author:  Tecwizard [ Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

SuperAj3 wrote:
I wonder if the person who made the fangame art released them at all? You might be able to find the originals.
(Also I feel compelled to make the pun "Phoenix Wruff: Ace Furtorney"



The project was shut down for Copyright Infringement and never released or finished. All that exists was a demo that never worked

Author:  CrAzYKay [ Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Can someone please make an Desk Slam and Pointing courtroom sprite of Kay Faraday?
Id be thankfull.


(Most likely for a defense attorney in attorney online.)

Author:  Darth Wiader [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

I wonder if someone could help me with making a picture of this fellow lying dead on the floor:
Spoiler:
Image

Something like this, except not sucking, like mine:

Image

Eyes rolled up, whites/sclerae visible, mouth open in fear.
No special requests regarding his clothes.

There should be also a small amount of blood from under his back, but I'll take care of it by myself.

Here's a clean photo template:

Image

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

I'd give it a go, but your perspective looks better than what i can achieve XD
(I've drawn a head, but I'll have to work out a body XD If I can't I can just share the head?)

Author:  Darth Wiader [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Request thread.

Head was the biggest problem to me (mainly its resemblance to the original mugshot), so you can share just the head. You'll be a great help. I'll work on the rest of body by myself. Thanks in advance, you'll be credited!

Page 44 of 46 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/