Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 5 of 5[ 169 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: Ropfa's spritesTopic%20Title

Ropfa wrote:
Darth Wiader has let me know that he no longer has any plans to use the karate guy I made for him. So, instead of letting it go to waste, he's told me that he'd like Karate Man be put up for free use to anyone. I've moved him into the "other stuff" category for anybody who wants to use him.

For clarification, I needed him for one project on AAO, but that game never really got off the ground and I don't want Ropfa's precious time and work to utterly go to waste.

If anyone wants to use him, be my guest, but remember to credit Ropfa. I only ask you to send me a link to your game/case that features him, because I really want to see this guy in action! I also have no qualms about him being a victim or murderer. Go nuts.

Not to be confused with phoenix.

Hey um... I have a question could you make this character into a Defense Attorney?
With an Objection pose as well as the thinking pose and confident pose like this.

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!

Dracarys!

Updating this for the first time in ages to post my most recent sprite contest entry:

Drogon, from Game of Thrones

Gumshoe is Awesome

Your Pokémon sprites are great! Loving Meowth and Jessie specially, but Pikachu also has some fun frames :)

I don't follow GoT but I love the pose of the dragon too.
ImageImage Image

Dracarys!

I was looking through my old sprites again and after a bit of reflection, I feel that my rules for using the Conflict of Interest sprites are more strict than I would like. So, I'm going to be much, much more open with my permission on using them.

The original rules:
Quote:
Now that I'm finished with Conflict of Interest, I've decided that I'll be a bit more open with letting people use the characters. If you want, you have my permission, so long as you follow these rules:
1) Give me credit for my work
2) In parody work (such as Phoenix Wrong-type material or impromptu roleplaying) anything goes. Do whatever you want.
3) In serious work (like fan games or fanfics or fan comics) please keep the OCs in character with how they were in the game. Character development is okay. Total derailment is not. Use your own judgement, but if you think it might be a grey area, ask me.
4) I'd prefer the COI sprites to remain unique to the characters from the game. If you want to use my OCs in your own game, that maybe will be fine. However, I'm gonna have to say no to the sprites being used for a completely new OC. So if you really like Gladys Porter's sprites, you'll have to use them for Gladys Porter, not an OC that you created yourself.

And...

The new rules:

Quote:
Now that I'm finished with Conflict of Interest, I've decided that I'll be a bit more open with letting people use the characters. If you want, you have my permission, so long as you follow these rules:
1) Give me credit for my work.
2) Send me a PM with a link to your final work, so that I can have the enjoyment of seeing other people use my sprites!

I'm aware that one of the biggest barriers for people making fangames is the artwork. And, well... CoI has a LOT of sprites that you could potentially use. I want this community to have as much access to sprite material as possible, so I'd like to give back. Don't worry about keeping the people in character or even keeping them with the same name. Do whatever the heck you want.

It would be way too much work for me at this point (and not really worth it for myself) to convert every single image into a .gif. However, I still have the sprite sheets. If you want to use them for whatever reason, just shoot me a PM and I'll send them to you. (Or download the game, since they are, of course, in there too.)

Hope this helps people!

Dracarys!

Adding my newest entry for the current sprite contest. Sal Manella at Comic Con.

I can't use pfp's from URLs ;-;

Quote:

...Well then
Good evening. Nate here.

They aren't, aren't they...

This is great!

Could you provide me the animations for older Franzy? Made an account just to ask this :will:
Many thanks,
Rhythmic :shoe:

There's Always Someone Else

All right, I dunno the rules about necroposting but I need to post here to unlock DMs, I guess? Would have DMed about this to avoid such things but alas, that wasn't possible. Anyway...

I've been scrolling and not reading every single post, and I know this might not get a reply, but would it be okay to use the casual Pearl poses? I really like them and while my game is taking place in a very different universe, there will be a use for them. I'd also really like to use the "emo" face as well.
Page 5 of 5 [ 169 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites