Court Records
https://forums.court-records.net/

Rajin's Sprites
https://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27335
Page 6 of 6

Author:  neoartimus [ Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Luigi Blackquill wrote:
I can't wait when Simon and Athena sprites gets finished!


Rajin said on his DA he lost interest in Ace Attorney and won't be doing spirtes anymore, so I wouldn't hold your breath for them to be completed.

Author:  Luigi Blackquill [ Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

neoartimus wrote:
Luigi Blackquill wrote:
I can't wait when Simon and Athena sprites gets finished!


Rajin said on his DA he lost interest in Ace Attorney and won't be doing spirtes anymore, so I wouldn't hold your breath for them to be completed.


When he said such a thing? And how someone can lost interest in Ace attorney"simply" like that?
Seriously, what you say can be true, but I don't believe! :haykitten: I'm LuigiBlackquill and my hope only dies when I die!

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Luigi Blackquill wrote:
neoartimus wrote:
Luigi Blackquill wrote:
I can't wait when Simon and Athena sprites gets finished!


Rajin said on his DA he lost interest in Ace Attorney and won't be doing spirtes anymore, so I wouldn't hold your breath for them to be completed.


When he said such a thing? And how someone can lost interest in Ace attorney"simply" like that?
Seriously, what you say can be true, but I don't believe! :haykitten: I'm LuigiBlackquill and my hope only dies when I die!

I've been speaking with him on devart, and yes, he's lost interest:
Spoiler: screen from dA
Image

Author:  Luigi Blackquill [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

[/quote]
I've been speaking with him on devart, and yes, he's lost interest:
Spoiler: screen from dA
Image
[/quote]

OH, COME ON! Why this have to happen? Now, who will make a Simon Blackquill sprite? (I'm kidding, but, I want that sprite really much)
Anyway, now it's more one who doesn't play Ace attorney... *sigh*
I am asking myself: "how someone can lose interest in Ace attorney?" No need for answers, but... how?

Author:  Yash K. Productions [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

neoartimus wrote:
Luigi Blackquill wrote:
I can't wait when Simon and Athena sprites gets finished!


Rajin said on his DA he lost interest in Ace Attorney and won't be doing spirtes anymore, so I wouldn't hold your breath for them to be completed.

Harpies! Now who's going to finish the Athena sprites? (At least we'll still have Phoenix)

Author:  neoartimus [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

GyakutenFanatic wrote:
neoartimus wrote:
Luigi Blackquill wrote:
I can't wait when Simon and Athena sprites gets finished!


Rajin said on his DA he lost interest in Ace Attorney and won't be doing spirtes anymore, so I wouldn't hold your breath for them to be completed.

Harpies! Now who's going to finish the Athena sprites? (At least we'll still have Phoenix)


Once someone gets high quality scans of the artbook up Athena should have some sprites up. You'd literally just have to shrink the sprites on the page and add some blinking/mouth movements to them.

Author:  venser [ Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

That's too bad... they looked great in progress. :sadshoe:

By the way, the DD Nick "Finger Wag" look great!

Author:  BachBreaker [ Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

venser wrote:
That's too bad... they looked great in progress. :sadshoe:


There's always someone who can finish them, don't worry.

Author:  Mary Faraday [ Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

oh nvm, just saw the convo above, that's really too bad. Such a talent should never be thrown away :/

Author:  Lumine [ Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

BachBreaker wrote:
venser wrote:
That's too bad... they looked great in progress. :sadshoe:


There's always someone who can finish them, don't worry.

Image

I hope someone can go crazy

Author:  Neros Urameshi [ Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Now I'll never see perfect courtroom sprite sheets of Athena and Blackquill! :sob:

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Can I use these sprites for my ace attorney online case? I'll give you the credit! :apollo:

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Neros Urameshi wrote:
Now I'll never see perfect courtroom sprite sheets of Athena and Blackquill! :sob:


Image

Maybe someone else could continue them! :phoenix:

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

ApolloRocks23 wrote:
Neros Urameshi wrote:
Now I'll never see perfect courtroom sprite sheets of Athena and Blackquill! :sob:


Image

Maybe someone else could continue them! :phoenix:

MercurialSK did all of athena's front sprites and co council ones. And I'm working on the defense bench ones.

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Mijumaru wrote:
ApolloRocks23 wrote:
Neros Urameshi wrote:
Now I'll never see perfect courtroom sprite sheets of Athena and Blackquill! :sob:


Image

Maybe someone else could continue them! :phoenix:

MercurialSK did all of athena's front sprites and co council ones. And I'm working on the defense bench ones.


Really! But like I asked before, can I use these sprites? :apollo:

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

ApolloRocks23 wrote:
Really! But like I asked before, can I use these sprites? :apollo:

Rajin's allowed use of his (credit him though), you can use what I've made, and I believe SK's given permission to use his with credit as well. (check each thread's first post, normally people mention their rules for using sprites. :edgey: )

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Mijumaru wrote:
ApolloRocks23 wrote:
Really! But like I asked before, can I use these sprites? :apollo:

Rajin's allowed use of his (credit him though), you can use what I've made, and I believe SK's given permission to use his with credit as well. (check each thread's first post, normally people mention their rules for using sprites. :edgey: )


Yah, I know about you and SK but I was just asking about the Phoenix Wright ones! :athena: :phoenix: :apollo:

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Is there a way to get the mugshot of Athena? :eh?:

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

ApolloRocks23 wrote:
Yah, I know about you and SK but I was just asking about the Phoenix Wright ones! :athena: :phoenix: :apollo:

Again, check the first post of the thread. I can't remember, but I think he did allow Phoenix's ones to be used.

Also, Athena's Mugshot's been made by someone, just can't remember who. Look in each recent sprite thread.

Author:  TheDoctor [ Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Anyare has a really good one in the Athena Cykes section of this thread...

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =30&t=7314

Author:  Ieuan Parry [ Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

:godot: These sprites... I aprove. I've also used the phoenix ones in GIF format to create some revision games for my forensic science class. i wonder if you've yet to finish the bench sprites for Blackquill yet in the pixel art format seeing as the 3D sprites don't seem to work too well for what i'm planning. :simon:

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

I have a question: Can we take out the one with Mini Phoenix at the defense bench? :eh?:

Author:  Aquabreeze [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

These are fantastic! Do you mind if I use the Athena Sprites and the DD Phoenix Sprites in a fangame I'm working on? You'd get full credit, of course.

EDIT: Never mind, I read the posts above mine... :oops: Sorry about that. Great sprites though, and I'm so glad the community is continuing working on them. I can't wait to see Courtroom Athena! :gant:

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Aquabreeze wrote:
These are fantastic! Do you mind if I use the Athena Sprites and the DD Phoenix Sprites in a fangame I'm working on? You'd get full credit, of course.

EDIT: Never mind, I read the posts above mine... :oops: Sorry about that. Great sprites though, and I'm so glad the community is continuing working on them. I can't wait to see Courtroom Athena! :gant:

You can still use them, just give credit

Author:  dellenXlawyer [ Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

hey listen I really like the hobo phoenix sprite can u please give me a link to download them so I can use them in the ace attorney online :jake:

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Mod edit: Let's not do this.

Author:  Mayu Igiyooki [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Guys, you all have necro'ed a spriter's thread that resigned CR in late 2013. Seriously? I mean. What's the matter?
Why necroing a resignee's thread?

Sigh. Now that you done this big thing, Congrats. Someone may lock this thread down immediately.

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You really had to do that!?
(I decreased the size.BY A LOT!!!!!!!!)

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

dellenXlawyer wrote:
hey listen I really like the hobo phoenix sprite can u please give me a link to download them so I can use them in the ace attorney online :jake:

I'll try to animate them for you the best I can!

Author:  Ropfa [ Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


I wasn't even aware our text size could go up that high. Now I know.

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OK this is just outright spam :beef:
Remember this is still an artist's thread, try to keep it clean in case he returns, and sees all this ruining it.

Also, Compliments are good and all as well, but still remember Rajin's been inactive for about 2 years now. Don't expect any questions you pose here to be answered. Try the request thread instead.

Author:  Nose [ Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

If you've got a problem with a post (and there are a LOT of problems with that post), it's better that you report it so the staff can get rid of it instead of dogpiling on the guy and filling the thread with more off topic replies.

I won't be locking the thread but keep it in mind for next time.

Author:  ApolloRocks23 [ Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Nose wrote:
If you've got a problem with a post (and there are a LOT of problems with that post), it's better that you report it so the staff can get rid of it instead of dogpiling on the guy and filling the thread with more off topic replies.

I won't be locking the thread but keep it in mind for next time.

Okay! Got it!

Author:  ThatoneJimmy [ Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Anyone know how i can contact raijin, since I'm going to finish his sprite of blackquill? :eh?:

Author:  TheDoctor [ Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

I know he was active more recently over on deviant art than here, but it's been over a year since he last visited, near as I can tell at least.

I know the sprites themselves are free to use with credit, I'm just not sure what his policy is regarding edits. I went ahead and asked, though I can't say for sure whether I'll get an answer. I'll keep you posted.

Author:  ThatoneJimmy [ Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Thanks for trying to contact him for me. If he says no, tell him i already made a larger sheet that i could send him.

Author:  Mayu Igiyooki [ Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

...Can we just lock this undead thread already?

Author:  SuperAj3 [ Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Ace Pointer wrote:
...Can we just lock this undead thread already?

We could, but Rajin I think needs to request it or a mod makes that decision. People will keep posting here though without realising it's a dead thread, but the last post had some relevance to it at least.

Author:  D.Argueta [ Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Rajin wrote:

Currently doing:
Athena Cykes.

Sorry.. I don't take any requests or project-participation now.


Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Spoiler: Hobohodo
Image
Hobo version being attorney.


Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Regular
Spoiler: Phoenix Wright
Image
Dual Destinies!

Spoiler: Athena Cykes
Image

Spoiler: Simon Blackquill
Image

Spoiler: Bobby Fulbright
Image

Spoiler: recurring character..
Image

Spoiler: Gaspen Payne
Image

Case
Spoiler: From case 3
Image



OCs
Spoiler: Prosecutor1
Image
Tyrone Johnson. Rash and wild guy.

Spoiler: Prosecutor2
Image
Nameless..

Spoiler: Witnesses
Image
Characters from my future-cases. Right one's not fully converted to sprite.
Left: Sophie Hanson, defendant of the case. Journalist(magazine), pupil of Nick's acquaintance.
Right: ???, witness of the case. Design derived from draft of Simon.



Old stuff-2009
Spoiler: Old
Image
Various stuff. crossover, full-body, judgey, OC... this OC was the prototype for others


Locations
Spoiler: Wright Anything Agency
Image
DD Nick's new office!

Spoiler: Courtroom WIP
Image This is just a base for a location-sprite. Not compatible with 2D AA games.

Spoiler: Original, used photoshop
Imagerandom beach.(from photo)


Cutscenes
Spoiler: Hobo meets Chief
Image


Animations
Spoiler: Klavier Suffering Forever series
Nick saw it!
Image
Polly saw it!
Image



Others
Spoiler: Daniel Henney+Phoenix Wright
Image

Spoiler: Cumberbedgey
Image
Inspired by 'Ace Attorney Live-Action Fancast' thread (But not the nwghibli(CR)'s choice :redd: )



/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/


:phoenix: DD Nick's animations made by others :phoenix:
notice: Each sets vary in timings.

ReturnofthePhoenix:
Spoiler: by ReturnofthePhoenix, PW:AA timed
ReturnofthePhoenix(CR) wrote:
Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image



Sligneris:
Spoiler: by Sligneris, AA:DD timed
Sligneris wrote:
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage



Athena Cykes Sprites animated!

ApolloAvalon:
Spoiler: by ApolloAvalon, AA timed
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image




Author:  D.Argueta [ Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rajin's Sprites

Rajin wrote:

Currently doing:
Athena Cykes.

Sorry.. I don't take any requests or project-participation now.


Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Spoiler: Hobohodo
Image
Hobo version being attorney.


Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Regular
Spoiler: Phoenix Wright
Image
Dual Destinies!

Spoiler: Athena Cykes
Image

Spoiler: Simon Blackquill
Image

Spoiler: Bobby Fulbright
Image

Spoiler: recurring character..
Image

Spoiler: Gaspen Payne
Image

Case
Spoiler: From case 3
Image



OCs
Spoiler: Prosecutor1
Image
Tyrone Johnson. Rash and wild guy.

Spoiler: Prosecutor2
Image
Nameless..

Spoiler: Witnesses
Image
Characters from my future-cases. Right one's not fully converted to sprite.
Left: Sophie Hanson, defendant of the case. Journalist(magazine), pupil of Nick's acquaintance.
Right: ???, witness of the case. Design derived from draft of Simon.



Old stuff-2009
Spoiler: Old
Image
Various stuff. crossover, full-body, judgey, OC... this OC was the prototype for others


Locations
Spoiler: Wright Anything Agency
Image
DD Nick's new office!

Spoiler: Courtroom WIP
Image This is just a base for a location-sprite. Not compatible with 2D AA games.

Spoiler: Original, used photoshop
Imagerandom beach.(from photo)


Cutscenes
Spoiler: Hobo meets Chief
Image


Animations
Spoiler: Klavier Suffering Forever series
Nick saw it!
Image
Polly saw it!
Image



Others
Spoiler: Daniel Henney+Phoenix Wright
Image

Spoiler: Cumberbedgey
Image
Inspired by 'Ace Attorney Live-Action Fancast' thread (But not the nwghibli(CR)'s choice :redd: )



/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/
/**************************************************************************************/


:phoenix: DD Nick's animations made by others :phoenix:
notice: Each sets vary in timings.

ReturnofthePhoenix:
Spoiler: by ReturnofthePhoenix, PW:AA timed
ReturnofthePhoenix(CR) wrote:
Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image



Sligneris:
Spoiler: by Sligneris, AA:DD timed
Sligneris wrote:
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage



Athena Cykes Sprites animated!

ApolloAvalon:
Spoiler: by ApolloAvalon, AA timed
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image




Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/