Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 3[ 96 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 


DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 12/2/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

Credit:

Trick - Recorded a bunch of SOJ footage with a slideshow of every animation used by any given character.

Anon - I don't know his/her username. Recorded footage of DGS Cases without the background or foreground getting in the way of the characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: These were all used for Attorney Online so they're all going to be 256x192 resolution.

Also know that if you're going to credit me the usernames I use are:
CE53 (Anywhere else)
Dough Dragons (AO)

Spoiler: Ryunosuke


Spoiler: Holmes
This was originally made for an AAI server on Attorney Online as both a Rival and an Investigator. That's why he's flipped around from left to right and vice versa.
Image
The rest are here.


Spoiler: Tobias Gregson


Spoiler: Oscar Fairplay


Spoiler: Adam Ladyfirst


Spoiler: Cosney Megundal


Spoiler: Beppo


Spoiler: English Judge


Spoiler: Japanese Judge (With Background)


Spoiler: Hutch Windibank


Spoiler: Maid Juror (With Background)
Image
Sorry for the background on this one, we were using it for running live English Trials. If a version of this character where the background isn't photoshopped in turns up, I'll be sure to replace it.
The rest are here.


Now for a limited time only (forever), here are the backgrounds:
English Court (Jury Included)
Japanese Court

EXTRA:
Messed around in Photoshop with the new footage released recently. Feel free to use these for whatever, I know I'll be incorporating this on my server.

Spoiler: Title Cards
Image
Image
Image
Image


OTHER RIPS:

Spoiler: Zacharias Barnham (With Background)
I ran a witch trial server a while back and we needed a Barnham, so I made this.
Someone requested it on the doc and, since I already had one made, here you go.
Image
The rest are here.


Spoiler: Spirit of Justice Judge
I'm experimenting with a lot of Kurain stuff. I figured I'd need the judge for the court in Spirit of Justice to get the full effect. Sharing my work with you for now.
Image
The rest are here.


Spoiler: Inga Karkhuul Khura'in
I like this char. This was made using the Trick footage posted in /aog/.
Image
The rest are here.


Spoiler: Bonny de Famme
Made with Trick /aog/ footage.
Image
The rest are here.


Last edited by CE53 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:26 am, edited 70 times in total.
Re: Random DGS StuffTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere in France

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Posts: 86

You did an awesome job with these rips ! I used one of them to do a sprite of Ryu, hope you don't mind.
Re: Random DGS StuffTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Wow! These are amazing! Great work for making these!
One little thing that if it's too much to fix, don't worry about it, is that you've changed the dimensions and so Ryu looks a little squished. A 3DS's dimensions are 400x240px, and you've done DS proportions (256x192).

Although at this size, people won't need to separate character from background if they just saved and used this gifs for a game. :basil:
Re: Random DGS StuffTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

SilverGS wrote:
You did an awesome job with these rips ! I used one of them to do a sprite of Ryu, hope you don't mind.


Yeah, go ham. Just give credit, please.
Re: Random DGS StuffTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

"New" sprites moved over. Check em out if you want em.
Re: DGS Sprite Rips [Now With 6 More Characters]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

New stuff go crazy, credit, gone sexual.
Re: DGS Sprite Rips [Now With 6 More Characters + BackgroundTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Woah! Awesome work! You made HEAPS!
Re: DGS Sprite Rips [Now With 6 More Characters + BackgroundTopic%20Title
User avatar

*wonk*

Gender: Male

Location: I moved under your bed now

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Posts: 156

Oh hey. You're back.
yes
Re: DGS Sprite Rips [Now With 7 More Characters + BackgroundTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

Hutch Windibank and Maid Juror have been added to the list.
Re: DGS Sprite Rips [Now With More Characters + Backgrounds]Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

A quick update, I'm currently reworking a lot of stuff as a result of me not playing AO much anymore. I had a suggestion doc that primarily was for an AO server, now I mostly just contribute to this thread or the /aog/ thread if they want my stuff.

I'm currently working on Gina Lestrade, which is about 30% finished at the moment. If you want to track the stats of what I'm working on or my "backlog" so to speak, I refreshed the doc page so you can add your own suggestions or requests for rips.

Keep in mind, I won't get to ALL the suggestions immediately, those are more on the back-burner. Either way, it's a good way to cater to what people want so, why not?

Link to suggestion doc here.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 2/20/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

I have about 90 more frames left on one of Lestrade's animations, so here's Barnham to tide you over.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 4/4/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

New addition to the sprite collection: Gina Lestrade

EDIT: Just found more emotes, will upload the next half when they're made! Oops!

Last edited by CE53 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 4/4/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Woah some of those animations are long!
You're doing an amazing job with all of these!
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 4/4/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

OK! The rest of Gina Lestrade is up.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 4/4/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Can you rip some characters for me? I requested them in your char request doc but you don't seem to have checked on these, thought I'd remind you here.
Sup :klavier:
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 9/23/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

Posted SoJ Judge as well as a quick update on some stuff that's going on. If, for whatever reason, you have any other questions, just PM me.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 9/23/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Woah nice work with the Khura'in judge! You made those quickly!
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 9/23/16Topic%20Title

Game Dev

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Posts: 11

I love these. I think I have a soft spot for Lestrade yup.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 9/23/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 348

where's Barok Van zeiks? The most badass prosecutor in the series?
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

Alright, new update. Inga Krakatowa Shamalamadingdong.

A user who goes by Trick is uploading a series of clean footage for SoJ over on /aog/. He's planning on releasing footage for the other games when he gets around to it.

As such, when the footage for DGS comes out, I plan on remaking every character I've made up till now, with the exception of Sherlock Holmes unless Trick repositions him when recording his emotes. Until then, enjoy Inga.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Those Inga rips are CLEAN AF!
These are amazing! Can I ask how long it takes to clean up each frame? Or do you have a system in place? I kinda want to try making some of these myself.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

SuperAj3 wrote:
Those Inga rips are CLEAN AF!
These are amazing! Can I ask how long it takes to clean up each frame? Or do you have a system in place? I kinda want to try making some of these myself.


The footage I use comes from a user named Trick, who uses /aog/ on 4chan. All I do is download the footage he provides, screencap every frame of the emotes he was kind enough to put on a slideshow for us, and remove the bg in bulk in photoshop.

It's much faster than how I used to do it.

A link to his footage is here.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Can I ask how to remove the background in bulk? Because when I was doing the DD ones, I had to cut out each frame one by one due to the slight movements.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

walk into the wall like you're an npc

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4676

The SoJ judge looks like he's having breakfast. :P
Image
Image
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

SuperAj3 wrote:
Can I ask how to remove the background in bulk? Because when I was doing the DD ones, I had to cut out each frame one by one due to the slight movements.


Here's a screencap of a post I made on this topic.

Spoiler: Screenshot from 4chan
Image
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5498

As a maker of Phoenix Wrongs whose productivity has been thoroughly DESTROYED by the lack of 3DS rips this is an absolute godsend, thank you.

EDIT: Quick question. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I don't suppose you have these in their original resolution instead of shrunk to DS size?
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

Oh wow this really speeds things up! He has them all with a black background!? So we can get courtroom only sprites without the bench! (Also allows us to get the new prosecutor!)
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 926

Awesome. I don't suppose you have rips of Ema's new poses, do you?
Image
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

I found the google doc people seem to be ornganising this through:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QH6 ... aUV8s/edit
Ema's been ripped but I can't find the link. Only link up is Maid Athena

Lind wrote:
As a maker of Phoenix Wrongs whose productivity has been thoroughly DESTROYED by the lack of 3DS rips this is an absolute godsend, thank you.

EDIT: Quick question. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I don't suppose you have these in their original resolution instead of shrunk to DS size?

The videos are all in that google doc there. They should be original size. (downloading one now just to see how the videos are laid out).

Just downloaded "Inga Def" to see, and OMG IT'S THE SCENE WITH INGA AND DHURKE IN CASE 5! THIS HAS ALL THE 3D CUTSCENES TOO!
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5498

SuperAj3 wrote:
I found the google doc people seem to be ornganising this through:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QH6 ... aUV8s/edit
Ema's been ripped but I can't find the link. Only link up is Maid Athena

Lind wrote:
As a maker of Phoenix Wrongs whose productivity has been thoroughly DESTROYED by the lack of 3DS rips this is an absolute godsend, thank you.

EDIT: Quick question. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I don't suppose you have these in their original resolution instead of shrunk to DS size?

The videos are all in that google doc there. They should be original size. (downloading one now just to see how the videos are laid out).

Just downloaded "Inga Def" to see, and OMG IT'S THE SCENE WITH INGA AND DHURKE IN CASE 5! THIS HAS ALL THE 3D CUTSCENES TOO!

Thanks. No idea if the AVI files will be compatible for transparency on Vegas though. I'll have to test that out when I next actually have access to Vegas.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Some sorta bitch?

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 10:44 am

Posts: 5

test link ded

Last edited by nue on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 348

Would you mind using the Trick footage and redo the DGS rips?
They look good and all...but seem a little bitty.........off to say the least.
With Inga's clean rips, it seems probable to at LEAST make the DGS rips look a bit better.


Last edited by HeroMan66475 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 348

Spyromed wrote:
Just for the hell of it I gave those Inga rips a go for a bit on AAO (just to see how they'd look and all) and holy crap, do they work well. Only complaint would be that tiny black outline - massive props for getting them to be this good. Are you going to try doing any more sets from GS6 like this? Because this one was really quite well done.


Wow! I didn't know 3DS rips can be used in AAO! This changes everything! Looks really good. I wonder how you did it!
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

HeroMan66475 wrote:
Would you mind using the Trick footage and redo the DGS rips?
They look good and all...but seem a little bitty.........off to say the least.
With Inga's clean rips, it seems probable to at LEAST make the DGS rips look a bit better.


That's the plan. Remakes will be made when Trick uploads them.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 348

CE53 wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
Would you mind using the Trick footage and redo the DGS rips?
They look good and all...but seem a little bitty.........off to say the least.
With Inga's clean rips, it seems probable to at LEAST make the DGS rips look a bit better.


That's the plan. Remakes will be made when Trick uploads them.

OK Thanks. I hope I wasn't too stingy about it.

EDIT: P.S: I know someone else did the rips of Barok Van Zeiks...but it wasn't a full set, and there was a pletheora of edited sizes....................why do I have the feeling I'm gonna be deworste user on this thread?
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Posts: 65

HeroMan66475 wrote:
CE53 wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
Would you mind using the Trick footage and redo the DGS rips?
They look good and all...but seem a little bitty.........off to say the least.
With Inga's clean rips, it seems probable to at LEAST make the DGS rips look a bit better.


That's the plan. Remakes will be made when Trick uploads them.

OK Thanks. I hope I wasn't too stingy about it.

EDIT: P.S: I know someone else did the rips of Barok Van Zeiks...but it wasn't a full set, and there was a pletheora of edited sizes....................why do I have the feeling I'm gonna be deworste user on this thread?


I had no hand in the Barok van Zeiks rips, so I can't make any comments on that.

I'll end up creating my own version based on the Trick footage, though, if that's what you were asking.

Spyromed wrote:
Just for the hell of it I gave those Inga rips a go for a bit on AAO (just to see how they'd look and all) and holy crap, do they work well. Only complaint would be that tiny black outline - massive props for getting them to be this good. Are you going to try doing any more sets from GS6 like this? Because this one was really quite well done.


I'm actually not a big fan of GS6, I'm only interested in using a few characters for some of the cases I run so don't expect too many.
I'm definitely going to make more DGS rips when they come out, though.
Same with PLvsAA if Trick manages to get footage for it.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 348

CE53 wrote:
I'll end up creating my own version based on the Trick footage, though, if that's what you were asking.


Yes, yes it was.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

I've started working on Dhurke's Defence angle poses:
Spoiler:

Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 348

SuperAj3 wrote:
I've started working on Dhurke's Defence angle poses:
Spoiler:

How'd you rotate him like that? As far as I know, there is no defence Angle poses for Dhurke in SoJ.
You must've made it yourself, these look really crisp and splendid.
Re: DGS & Other Sprite Rips - Last Updated 10/6/16Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

I didn't rotate him. This angle seemed to have been ripped from the game (credit for the rotation goes to Trick).
I'm guessing this angle is used in the flashback scene in case 5 (as Inga has Defense and Prosecution angles).
Page 1 of 3 [ 96 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO