I've been debating for so long to make an account. A lot of wasted time, I guess. Though I've made quite a lot of sprites in that time! So maybe not so wasted after all. Hehe...
They're mainly HD sprites, but I'm working on the art of SD. (Even though HD can actually be resized pretty neatly to an SD format. Lol)
Anywho, onto the actual sprites!
HD Edits (cause I have a lot of them):
AA:
Spoiler: Dahlia Hawthorne with a bottom half:
They're not as polished as they should be, nor finished, but I've made a lot of progress!
Postimage Gallery:https://postimg.cc/gallery/V19jtc9
Spoiler: Larry Butz
Some of these are from his Santa suit. Easy edit, not sure if anyone's done this before. I regret nothing.
Gallery
I'll have a code for Objection.lol soon. I just have to make pose icons.
Spoiler: Miles Edgeworth
Robe.
Channeled by Maya Fey ig... Custom Damage Stuff.
I know it's an unused pose more than a custom one, but I ended up resizing it, touching it up and making a couple more poses off of it. Soo it's still a custom.
AAI:
Gregory Edgeworth sprites (AKA My favorite)
Spoiler: With a Wedding Ring:
He was married and we all know that, come on.
Its such a miniscule edit, I wasn't even sure if I would include it.
I'll have a gallery up, but here's an Objection.lol character code for now: VAJORF
Oh, and I found out these sprites along with the ones below are on AO, so, cool-
Spoiler: Courtroom (In other words, no coat!):
Objection.lol Code: ZBFSNE
They're kind of old now, so I think I'll just update them at some point.
*Ahem* And the rest...
Spoiler: Miles Edgeworth (Plus!):
His determined pose but with his objection mouth animations. For effect.
That accursed yet sassy wag he does to emulate Manfred, but he's older while doing it.
A pose brought over from his witness sprites. Hehehe.
He faints now! (Made with IIIUSERIII's HD pack)
Spoiler: Ema Skye (Plus!):
Spoiler: Franziska (Plus!):
Obviously the crying pose from the witness sprites, but in AAI!
HD Customs:
AA:
Spoiler: Witness Raymond Shields
Spoiler: Witness Kay Faraday
Gallery sprite:
Spoiler: Deid Mann
Objection.lol code is SHWEHP
Spoiler: A Custom Character Who May/May Not Have Relation To A Canon Character-
Custom character, I'm not giving you the name yet.
Okay, the name is Lila. Please don't take her. Yet. I really like her, and I am far from done.
AAI:
Spoiler: Iris :iris:
Objection.lol code: KKXVXN
Based off of a design I made for her after the events of Trials and Tribulations, since she might just end up leaving the village entirely (and pay Hazakura a visit every now and then), it wouldn't make sense for her to keep wearing the robes. There are many little ideas I've come up with for her character, and the sprite lends very well to them. (Note: The head for the stand was snagged from a Defense attorney Iris Objection.lol character I found by a user somewhere named AmyMaid.)
Unfortunately, I posted the image links on postimages before I got an account and therefore do not have a gallery. But I'll find some way to add a gallery soon!
Spoiler: Miles Edgeworth Child:
Obviously from that AAI3 sprite sheet that floats around (made by NSBT (なしびと)), but I animated them and added a few more poses!
Objection.lol code: GIBUNK
They are however one of my first attempts, so they're a little rocky compared to newer ones.
She's a character by WendyYoungbag, that she said I could use. So I went the extra miles and made her a few sprites. (Pun intended)
There's actually a fangame involving her on AO. I suppose I should give the link: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=103764
Spoiler: Nina Lawson (Dress)
A new and updated face is also included, which I will apply to her suit soon.
Spoiler: Gregory Edgeworth II:
The child of Miles Edgeworth and Nina Lawson, hehehe. I just love how it turned out, I used parts of the child Miles above to make this one. I've described the character as... Well, precious. He's a very sweet and innocent child that looks up to his father. And he's named after his grandfather, cause, that's adorable.
Spoiler: New Greggy!
He's missing a toof and got a haircut!
Spoiler: Sara Edgeworth
Just to clarify, this is Miles' mother.
Nope, he clarified it for you.
To clarify even further, her name is Sara. Her name actually derives from that stage play where Miles travels back in time to keep his dad from... Being a jerk? Lots of tears, but there was a character named Sara Milbrett that was revealed to be his mother at the end of the story (it was not clear whether they were actually married yet, though I can't remember the details).
Considering her name was still Milbrett, I don't think they were yet, it was a bit confusing-
This version of the character was an excellent teacher. She taught at the same elementary school Miles went to later in his life. Unfortunately, she died when he was 3 years old.
I'd like to mention more details, but those are confidential right now. I might let on more in the future, however.
Spoiler: Emile Leichmann
Eyeroll. Here he is using an iPod Nano 5th Gen a NandoPod. First damage. Second damage. That's a lot of damage! THE EMO KID IS HERE!! Okay, now for details.
Emile, 17 years old. He has a deep resentment towards his father due to being neglected over his work as a doctor. Though his parents divorced long ago, and he was left with his mother, he's carried his bitterness with him for years. He often ignores his own mother, and unfortunately, blames her too for what happened. He has a love for music, and often makes references to music in his dialogue.
He's a character for my fangame, so I don't really want anyone using him for anything else.
Spoiler: Scout Lusgol
An 8 year old girl Edgeworth encounters in Germany. You could describe her as a street rat. She is a possible witness to the murder of Johan Khildme, but she's denying everything, as well as a secret she doesn't plan to give up so easily.
SD Edits:
Spoiler: Ray Shields
Full paper eating power!
Spoiler: Miles Edgeworth
It's... An edit.
Spoiler: Witness Gregory Edgeworth:
Spoiler: Miles Edgeworth as a Young Lad
Bonus! He's a wittle beby!!
I found the bases on an old Tumblr blog, and animated them. This was after finding a musty version of his standing pose on a dead website through literally a search engine thumbnail. I thought all hope was lost. Dead sprites from 2007 are really such a pain...
Literally Just Random Stuff:
Spoiler: Amish Paradise Phoenix
....I literally just made this for a Rave.dj mix I created.
Has the makings to be a part of a cursed character. Haha
Spoiler: KLAVIER GAVIN HOT BOD PICS *VERY SPICY*
Before anyone says he looks like a certain... Suspicious brown object, he's dressed up as a canonically accurate snackoo. I saw a webcomic about it. Lol
Objection.lol code: WVFIQY
Spoiler: Vera Misham If She Used 5% Of Her Drawing Potential
These are all from Naoki Urasawa's amazing manga, based on the likes of Astro boy's The Greatest Robot on Earth arc, Pluto. From left to right, there's Atom, Gesicht, Epsilon, Helena, The Roach Robot, Dr. Tenma, Uran, Dr. Ochanomizu, North No. 2, Pluto, Wassily, and the last one is a custom design I made for Hamegg, the circus ringleader that Astro, or Atom, was sold to. None of them are animated, as I had done them in the Super Robot Wars portrait style. Atom was actually frankensprited off of Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion in that game's style. Same with Dr. Tenma from Gendo (oddly fitting, considering this Tenma was based off of Gendo), there was another character I frankensprited for Gesicht's body, but I don't know his name, I think he was an SRW original character. I also traced a couple images from the anime for some of the faces when it got frustrating. I planned on sharing them a while ago, but I didn't think anyone was interested (this was mainly in the Discord) since I tried to and it didn't really go well. But I've noticed a couple people mention Pluto here (Lind made a sprite based off of Epsilon and bro, YOU ARE BASED FOR THAT) and I also saw a sprite of one of the police officers, which I swear I'll get to making in this style.
I made these after reading 20th Century Boys. Really really good manga, I wish it'd get an anime... Left to right, there's Kenji Endo, Kenji with Kanna, Kenji in a disguise, Kenji with a guitar, Kenji as a kid (so many Kenjis-), Otcho, Otcho as a kid, Sadakiyo, Sadakiyo as a kid, and two of Friend's masks. I haven't made nearly as many characters as I have with Pluto. I frankensprited Dingo from Rakuen Tsuhio - Expelled From Paradise, also an SRW sprite, to make Kenji with the guitar. My sister made the kid versions of the characters, and teen Kenji, and she's working on Yukiji as well. But I'm sharing all I have right now lol. I had to be more imaginative with color palettes with this one.
Drive link to all the sprites.
(I will mention that Sadakiyo's child sprites are not actually a real spoiler but it's nicer if you can experience seeing them in the manga before you see them here. It's just a courtesy.)
If used, please credit me like above.
Trash bin (AKA Stuff I'm no longer happy with):
Spoiler: THE BIN
Miles Edgeworth in pajamas and Base]
You could say the base is fanservice... But... When I say fanservice, I don't mean anything, you know, bad. It's just kind of based off of that promotional art where he's in a pair of swim trunks. You know?
Link to base cause I'm not subjecting ya'll to it unless you want to:https://i.postimg.cc/qRc2HMKM/ezgif-com-optijpeg.jpg
So... I had a somewhat full spriteset for him and everything, but I'm no longer happy with it. And even though I could continue to keep them here, I realize now that though I made them with good intentions, the internet is a bad place, and I don't feel comfortable keeping them here anymore. I love his character so much, I'd hate to find it somewhere that it shouldn't be. I shared it thinking "hey, I want to show off my work because I'm so dang proud of it", but then a few years passed, and I've realized I better be selective.
I could send a link to the pajamas at request. But I'll have to figure that out. I can see more uses for that. And, the base might come back, but with the jacket from the promotional art, if I'm ever feeling like redoing it.
I'll be updating this every now and then, so check back! Keep in mind I have more but just haven't gotten them posted.
(Please please ask for my permission and give credit if you use any of these sprites.)
Last edited by CaptainVictoria on Mon Sep 15, 2025 8:36 am, edited 24 times in total.
(Also nice author name, wondering if it has any relation to a certain fancase
Oh, it's actually an old name that predates my interest in this fandom.
Not entirely sure which fancase you're talking about though. I haven't been on here long enough, I guess.
(Also nice author name, wondering if it has any relation to a certain fancase
Oh, it's actually an old name that predates my interest in this fandom.
Not entirely sure which fancase you're talking about though. I haven't been on here long enough, I guess.
Oh, a fun coincidence then. There's a fancase on YouTube called Operation: Turnabout, with a character named Lt. Victoria.
(Also nice author name, wondering if it has any relation to a certain fancase
Oh, it's actually an old name that predates my interest in this fandom.
Not entirely sure which fancase you're talking about though. I haven't been on here long enough, I guess.
Oh, a fun coincidence then. There's a fancase on YouTube called Operation: Turnabout, with a character named Lt. Victoria.
Ah, I get it now. Hm, you know, I think I'll look that up. Very interesting name.
I actually started on there, but this place is much more free in terms of image linking and linking in general (imagine that). It never occurred to me that I could mention this existed. Or that I could even link to it. Unfortunately, a lot of the Objection.lol links are dead, by the way. But I guess I should include a link in my description or something since I do still post updates there.
Welp, it's been a while, but I have this mugshot of a new character.
Spoiler: Carmilla Stabishbach
She has a role in my fangame. She really looks like a nice person doesn't she?
And another version of Gregory that's relevant to my fangame ideas. (Still working out the post on that.)
Spoiler: Gregory Edgeworth
Here he is without a hat.
I was using Ezgif to make edit these, and it kind of messes with darker colors, so the shading's all degraded and messed up. Eugh. So I'll be working on newer sprites made with other methods.He's supposed to look more like this.
Spoiler: AAI Kid Phoenix
I've had this for a while, but I never animated it. I gotta make a Larry too so I can have all three.
Oh, and I made these a while ago, just never posted them anywhere.
Spoiler: Child Iris and Dahlia
She has this alternate outfit.
Dahlia too.
And an alternate for her. I'd really like to be credited for these because they were pretty hard to make.
By the way, Postimage has been acting real buggy lately, so I might have to change my links at some point if I get reports these don't work.
It's been a while, but here's an emo boi.
A character for my fangame, being the son of my main antagonist-
Wait... I never mentioned him either.
Here he is. With the working name of Donovan Leichmann. (Sorry for the bad quality but I have the underlying fear that someone could steal my sketches)
Eyeroll. Here he is using an iPod Nano 5th Gen a NandoPod. First damage. THE EMO KID IS HERE!! More details and poses in the main post.
He's a character for my fangame, so I don't really want anyone using him for anything else.
Spoiler: Larry Butz SOJ
Guess who's finished!
I've made a few changes to his poses (and made a bonus pose that was from his concept work). More versatile and a little bit like the SOJ 3D sprites. He was such a pain...
The full sprite set link is in the main page. I realize adding it in this post on the first page is kinda useless lol
Spoiler: Iris
I can't believe no one has done this before but I edited that Maya pose to be Iris.
Wow these are great! Would I be able to use these sprites for a fanmade Objection.lol? I don't currently plan on publishing them anywhere but I'll update you if that is something I end up wanting to do.
So, in answer of all the newest posts; I think I will set up an impersonal email and link it here so the permission requests could go there. I know I don't have a whole lot to give here, but I'm wanting to be able to help people when I can.
As for commissions, boy, would I love to do them- but I don't think I work fast enough to do those yet. Plus I am focusing on what time I do get for sprite making for fangame stuff. I apologize for that, but I probably won't be doing those.
These are all from Naoki Urasawa's amazing manga, based on the likes of Astro boy's The Greatest Robot on Earth arc, Pluto. From left to right, there's Atom, Gesicht, Epsilon, Helena, The Roach Robot, Dr. Tenma, Uran, Dr. Ochanomizu, North No. 2, Pluto, Wassily, and the last one is a custom design I made for Hamegg, the circus ringleader that Astro, or Atom, was sold to. None of them are animated, as I had done them in the Super Robot Wars portrait style. Atom was actually frankensprited off of Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion in that game's style. Same with Dr. Tenma from Gendo (oddly fitting, considering this Tenma was based off of Gendo), there was another character I frankensprited for Gesicht's body, but I don't know his name, I think he was an SRW original character. I also traced a couple images from the anime for some of the faces when it got frustrating. I planned on sharing them a while ago, but I didn't think anyone was interested (this was mainly in the Discord) since I tried to and it didn't really go well. But I've noticed a couple people mention Pluto here (Lind made a sprite based off of Epsilon and bro, YOU ARE BASED FOR THAT) and I also saw a sprite of one of the police officers, which I swear I'll get to making in this style.
I made these after reading 20th Century Boys. Really really good manga, I wish it'd get an anime... Left to right, there's Kenji Endo, Kenji with Kanna, Kenji in a disguise, Kenji with a guitar, Kenji as a kid (so many Kenjis-), Otcho, Otcho as a kid, Sadakiyo, Sadakiyo as a kid, and two of Friend's masks. I haven't made nearly as many characters as I have with Pluto. I frankensprited Dingo from Rakuen Tsuhio - Expelled From Paradise, also an SRW sprite, to make Kenji with the guitar. My sister made the kid versions of the characters, and teen Kenji, and she's working on Yukiji as well. But I'm sharing all I have right now lol. I had to be more imaginative with color palettes with this one.
Also, a new character for my Ace Attorney fangame.
Spoiler: Scout Lusgol
An 8 year old girl Edgeworth encounters in Germany. You could describe her as a street rat. She is a possible witness to the murder of Johan Khildme, but she's denying everything, as well as a secret she doesn't plan to give up so easily. She has a ton of plot significance, trust me.
WAHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I feel like my sprites have been improving too, so much so that I'm starting to redo my older ones. Kinda frustrating things don't look as good as they did when you first make them.
I come bearing character sketches (And a few littler things, Lol)
Spoiler: Sketches
Achlys, a receptionist at a hospital in 1996, and her husband, Hyman, a doctor at that hospital. He's the sunshine to her rain, clears it all away when they're together. Unfortunately, something stops them from being together... Albert Dottore is a fellow doctor, a snooty individual, also very paranoid. He believes something is going on under the hospital's hood.
Ada Gyo, a pop idol, Detective Gumshoe was assigned to protect her from a crazed fan, and he fails to do so (actually based off of a manga story lol).
A trio of teenagers who are a part of a group they believe will fix the system, with Emile. He distances himself as much as possible from them.
A collection of updated design concepts for Nina. I added a bit of this purplish accent color to her eyes which I think is quite nice. Maybe it should be more of a teal though. Like the sea.
A handful of others here that I don't have much on (and ones I've already mentioned or in one case is a CANON character)
Spoiler: SOMETHING NEW I'M TRYING AAAAAAA
Greggy minisprite! :DDD
And Nina with her new design.
I'm starting to try making custom chibi sprites. I don't know how well it's going to go, but I'm going to need either these or normal SD minisprites if I'm going to make an AAI styled game.
I only have the one pose for both of them right now. I'm trying to figure out out to make the animations so smooth like the real ones. I know it's some sort of Live2D with them, but I'm hoping I can will myself enough to fake something like it. I already tried to figure out L2D for prior things to this, and I couldn't figure out where to start before my brain fizzled.
CaptainVictoria wrote:I come bearing character sketches (And a few littler things, Lol)
Spoiler: SOMETHING NEW I'M TRYING AAAAAAA
Greggy minisprite! :DDD
And Nina with her new design.
I'm starting to try making custom chibi sprites. I don't know how well it's going to go, but I'm going to need either these or normal SD minisprites if I'm going to make an AAI styled game.
I only have the one pose for both of them right now. I'm trying to figure out out to make the animations so smooth like the real ones. I know it's some sort of Live2D with them, but I'm hoping I can will myself enough to fake something like it. I already tried to figure out L2D for prior things to this, and I couldn't figure out where to start before my brain fizzled.
One thing's for sure - you are FAR FAR better at this than I am xD
Hello CaptainVictoria! I just wanna ask permission if I could use your Franziska crying sprites for a video that I'm about to make? Thank you very much!