Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Doodle Dump 2: Electric BoogalooTopic%20Title

Amateur Artist

Doodles: Mostly AAI2-centered edition

This was with a prompt taken from the "Incorrect Quotes Generator" site (incorrect-quotes-generator.neocities.org)

This is just a general doodle page, with a messy doodle of Kay and Seb that I'd love to clean up digitally when I get the chance

Here I drew some of the AAI2 characters with casual clothes since I think art of Ace Attorney characters with casual clothes is the best and they deserve it

Sebastian would absolutely wear a turtleneck, it's just the right amount of silly

Another sketch page, with an older Sebastian in the bottom left, an older Gumshoe in the bottom right, and a beardless Blaise above said Gumshoe

Expanding on the older Gumshoe idea, I'd love to see him in AA7, maybe looking a bit like this

There's a lot of iterations of what Blaise might have looked like when younger, and this is my own. On the topmost sketch, he's supposed to be holding a zippo lighter, which I pictured he'd do tricks with, however, it's pretty hard to see in the drawing

Finally, a little something for me, that I'm really proud of not because of any kind of prowess or skill or anything, I just think it's really cute

For some context, I lost my tablet pen some good time ago, and I haven't been able to find it. Usually, I prefer to draw and sketch digitally, but without access to it, I've only been able to make these traditional sketches to express my ideas and keep me sane. I can't wait to get a new pen (since I searched high and low for that pen, and at this point, I doubt it appearing soon), then you'll see my skill at its best... Which is only a slight improvement so don't expect to be impressed, but my best nonetheless
Re: Doodle Dump 2: Electric BoogalooTopic%20Title

Art Person

These area all cute! Nice work!!
Re: Doodle Dump 2: Electric BoogalooTopic%20Title

Amateur Artist

SuperAj3 wrote:
These area all cute! Nice work!!

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart