Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice WallpaperTopic%20Title

Just a simple Spirit of Justice wallpaper I made, which contains Maya, Rayfa and Nayuta, in case you didn't know who the returning and new characters were (but I'm assuming you've seen the trailer, who didn't?).
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice WallpaperTopic%20Title

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Edgeworth's pixilated a bit.
Re: Ace Attorney Spirit Of Justice WallpaperTopic%20Title

Yeeahhh. That's cause there wasn't any SoJ art for him, and I was just taking the Wikia description photo of the characters, so that was the best I could manage. Everyone else had SoJ art, so their boxes had the same pixel height and width, except for Miles, so that was the best I could do. You will still download it and like it won't you MBr-dono? :simon:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart