Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 8 of 25[ 973 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next

Re: The "Who Should I Cosplay?" ThreadTopic%20Title

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

Gatoh wrote:
Forgot to add that the picture is taken this summer, so my hair is a tad longer now~

In that case you could probably pull Viola off without a wig... just need a bandage for the head (and the costume of course) and i think you'll be set.

But that's depedending on who you want to be, really. you could possibly pull of Maya or even Mia, IMO.

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

Ooh! Iris. ^^ I'd love to Cosplay Iris, really. You don't think my hair is too brown for her, do you? I could always wear a wig. ((Thankfully, the braids are second-nature, I do them all the time.))

I wanna study YOUR beauty

On Halloween me and my boyfriend are going as Trucy and Valant, [shut up XD] but I was wondering, for future projects, if there's any suggestions you guys have?

I'm more than willing to crossdress, but my bf of course isn't. He also likes it if we're matching/have similar theme somehow. I'm not picky in the least. But I prefer not looking girly =\

Spoiler: pix =O

As for resources... I have a mom and a grandma that can help make a costume. The only thing I think we might not be able to do is Franziska von Karma. And once again, I like crossdressing. XD

I like a man with a big... vocabulary.

.Storm Parakaitz wrote:
On Halloween me and my boyfriend are going as Trucy and Valant, [shut up XD] but I was wondering, for future projects, if there's any suggestions you guys have?

I'm more than willing to crossdress, but my bf of course isn't. He also likes it if we're matching/have similar theme somehow. I'm not picky in the least. But I prefer not looking girly =\

As for resources... I have a mom and a grandma that can help make a costume. The only thing I think we might not be able to do is Franziska von Karma. And once again, I like crossdressing. XD

I could REALLY REALLY see you both going as Mia and Diegoooo~
You DON'T have to go as them, it's all your decision. :pearl:

But yeah, I could see you both as:

- Mia and Diego
- Maybe Kristoph and Klavier (I think you look more like the Kristoph, and he is Klavier)
- Maybe Maggey and Gumshoe? That would be really cute :maya:
Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!

Leesers wrote:
Dark Coffee Jazz: Bruce Goodman, Terry Fawles & (if you were willing to go to the extreme of a prosthetic nose and partial baldcap, or just play it up with makeup) Spark Brushel (this would make me one of the happiest people alive).

Really? You think I could do a Bruce Goodman?
:godot:
I'd never have thought of that. Though I'm not too sure about Terry Fawles... I could pull it off if I wanted. And Brushell?
No, sorry. Though I could do it, I just don't like him.
But all those are good suggestions... what's weird is I (am supposed to) wear glasses for being near-sighted.
But I would definitely consider Bruce Goodman... though I'm not sure where I'd get his stuff (and I forget what his clothes looked like. It's been a long time since playing 1-5.)

.Storm Parakaitz: I totally agree Fraulein specially the Mia Diego thing, that'd be cool. Also you guys could do the DeLite's, or Iris and Phoenix.

Nadindi: You would make a pretty good Pearl and Lana as was said before but y'know you would pull off a very good Vera Misham or an Alita Tiala.

Gatoh: You would totally be great at Maggey and Adrian but I think if you used contacts you would be a good Dahlia or Iris.

Last edited by MaimJay on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Storm Parakaitz wrote:

I was thinking Ron and Dessie Delite when I saw these, personally.

I lack boobs. X3 But jokes aside that's actually a cool idea, Mia and Diego. ^.^ and the Delites, since I like Dessie, but Kristoph scares me.

Also he has mentioned to me an interest in cosplaying Matt and Apollo if this gives anyone ideas. We do support Matt/Adrian, if anyone thinks I can do that one. I don't think anyone will disagree that he would make a fantastic Matt.

.Storm Parakaitz when I first saw you I actually thought that but course you guys wanted to look alike so I couldn't really think of anyone Adrian would go with (haha Adrian the loner :P) but you guys look like you could totally do a Matt and Adrian :)

If you guys wanna do a Madrian, err, Adriatt... Matt/Adrian (you happy?!?) couple go for it.
I think he COULD pull Matt off, is what's scary.

Haha , I've asked who I should on here before , but I am quite bored {lol}

Spoiler:

I'm the only girl^^ ++I'm wearing my L shirt XD
I'm with my little brother , and two cousins . My cousin Chris(The tall one in the back) wants to know who he could go as too , since we may cosplay together sometime

Spoiler:
ImageHeres another , I'm with my brother<<

I can see a Vera in you, Leah :yuusaku:

And I think that your cousin could do a pretty good Gant!
^ Click for my graphics ^

Nadindi wrote:
I can see a Vera in you, Leah :yuusaku:

And I think that your cousin could do a pretty good Gant!

Haha yeah most people say I look like Vera; But then again others say I'm not even close to looking like her?

OMGLMFAO . *whipes tears off eyes* him as gant .. Yeah I can see that actually . I don't know if he will like that though , he hates Gant XD

Thanks

LeahNinjaGirl wrote:
Haha , I've asked who I should on here before , but I am quite bored {lol}

Spoiler:

I'm the only girl^^ ++I'm wearing my L shirt XD
I'm with my little brother , and two cousins . My cousin Chris(The tall one in the back) wants to know who he could go as too , since we may cosplay together sometime

Spoiler:
ImageHeres another , I'm with my brother<<

I agree with Nadindi about how you could go as Vera. But I also do see some Ema, Dessie, and maybe even Lana.

As for your cousin, I think he could make a good Apollo or Glen Elg. Maybe even Wesley Stickler or Daryan Crescend.

Good luck to both of you! :maya:

Nadindi: With such a youthful face and adorable freckles I could easily see you pulling off anyone like Pearl, young Ema or Trucy. =)

Gatoh: My first thought was Lamiroir, but that could just be me. Maybe it's the calm vibe and musical influence from your picture, though. But I think you'd do a lovely job.

.Storm Parakaitz: OH MAN. Now all I keep seeing is how awesome you and your boyfriend are going to look as Trucy and Valant! I've been trying to convince mine to dress up as Valant too for a future convention because I think it'd be amazing XD (or maybe I'm just a dorky Valant fan.)

That aside, since you stressed a few times you wouldn't mind crossplaying I think it'd be amazing if you were to go as Ron DeLite with your boyfriend as Luke Atmey. I guess it wouldn't be too drastic of a crossplay since Ron has quite a feminine touch, but I could see you both really having fun and playing up that rivalry dynamic. =) Plus, both are awesome characters. XD

Leah Ninja Girl: Based off of these current pictures I could see both Viola and Vera easily!

Hey people, I'm back with another pic! :sawit:
I FINALLYYYY~ have persuaded my boyfriend into coming to a convention with me.... But he wants me to pick out who he should go as from the AA games.
I honestly don't know. (I never know these things when it comes to people I actually know... :sadshoe: )

So yeah, could you help, please? :will:

Spoiler: Sorta big pic

Thanks! :)
PS: This is hopefully the last time I'll need assistance in this thread. But I'll still always come back to help other people out. (Or try to... Heh.)

Just A Relative N00B Spriter

Spoiler:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/Redray_89/haircut001.jpg

this is the best picture of me I could find.
So who do you think I should play?
Signiture done by Vickinator

WEEGEE

Fraulein : Young Klavier was the first thing that popped into my mind. I think you'd do great as a young Klavier :pearl:

Trucy, Pearl? Mister Scruffy Detective!

Hi
I'm new. olee. I have a biiiiiiig question. who should I cosplay!!!!!! I want to cosplay Trucy but I don't know if I look like here. (oh en Tessa als je dit leest. Er heeft iemand nu al een bod gedaan op mijn Sims spelletje. :minuki: ) does some one know where I can find a nice avatar?

Beware! I'm the evil ID number!

ukkepulk wrote:
Hi
I'm new. olee. I have a biiiiiiig question. who should I cosplay!!!!!! I want to cosplay Trucy but I don't know if I look like here. (oh en Tessa als je dit leest. Er heeft iemand nu al een bod gedaan op mijn Sims spelletje. :minuki: ) does some one know where I can find a nice avatar?

You have to do pearls or penny nichols! (lol, hoeveel?)
O, jeah: You can request an avatar in the fanart section (if i'm not mistaken)

Yabadab :redd:
Signature by Vickynator

You just can't handle the Butz!

ukkepulk: If you want to cosplay Trucy then go for it! Don't fool yourself into thinking you can't cosplay her because you don't look like her. You will be so much happier cosplaying a character you really like rather than cosplaying a character you feel so-so about.
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010
Cammy Melee, YCon 2010 (55% Complete)

I will. I do need a costume. what's better, buy or make. I have no idea how to make it so I think I should buy it. But where?!? Oh and Vinty I think you should cosplay Dee. :udgy: (Tes, voor 16,50)
Ukkepulk

Shall I send a pic of myself ? Maby you come up with better ideas. I was thinking of Trucy, Pearl and Yabadab says I could go as Penny aswell. :payne: (if I make grammar mistakes I'm sorry I'm In the 2 year of high school. in Holland you see)
hihi, Ukkepulk

ukkepulk wrote:
Shall I send a pic of myself ? Maby you come up with better ideas. I was thinking of Trucy, Pearl and Yabadab says I could go as Penny aswell. :payne: (if I make grammar mistakes I'm sorry I'm In the 2 year of high school. in Holland you see)
hihi, Ukkepulk

Photo! Photo! Photo! I say you must do Penny! And I had a little question for the rest of the people here; Do you think that a cosplay of Mia in her Japanese dress would be nice to do? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look over here:
http://www.court-records.net/arts/postcard_16.png
I already have such a dress, so It won't be difficult to cospaly her

Signature by Vickynator

Leesers wrote:
.Storm Parakaitz: OH MAN. Now all I keep seeing is how awesome you and your boyfriend are going to look as Trucy and Valant! I've been trying to convince mine to dress up as Valant too for a future convention because I think it'd be amazing XD (or maybe I'm just a dorky Valant fan.)

That aside, since you stressed a few times you wouldn't mind crossplaying I think it'd be amazing if you were to go as Ron DeLite with your boyfriend as Luke Atmey. I guess it wouldn't be too drastic of a crossplay since Ron has quite a feminine touch, but I could see you both really having fun and playing up that rivalry dynamic. =) Plus, both are awesome characters. XD

And I'll make sure to show you once we get the cosplay done! I finished the pistol for Valant just yesterday actually and I'm in love with pulling that trigger and scaring the shit out of my dog XD What I REALLY like about this idea for Trucy and Valant though, is that I can easily change mine to Thalassa if I want. Now all I need is to find someone who will be Zak. >_> Give me an excuse to paint another one of those pistols >.<

As for Ron and Luke, I think thats a nice idea really, especially the part about my bf bring Luke -- we're both MAJOR fans of teh Atmey. However as noted above it's best to be a character you like? While I don't dislike Ron, I don't really find him all that exciting either. Oh, and I have a ring that looks just like Luke's. XD

Just for some GS4 touches, I can see myself cosplaying Machi or Ema, while my boyfriend knows he can pull off Apollo's hair and wants to try that one too. Does anyone else?

And one more thing. What do you guys think my best friend could cosplay?

Spoiler: moar pix

I'm all over that drift!

yabadab wrote:
Do you think that a cosplay of Mia in her Japanese dress would be nice to do? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look over here:

Just a quick tip: that dress is actually a Chinese-style dress, not Japanese. :x But it would make for a pretty cosplay, you just may have trouble getting recognized since she never wears it in-game.

Photo! Photo! Photo! I say you must do Penny! And I had a little question for the rest of the people here; Do you think that a cosplay of Mia in her Japanese dress would be nice to do? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look over here:

Yabadab :redd:[/quote]

okay, if you want to cosplay mia then do it. but do like to cosplay her? I thought you wanted to cosplay hobo-phoenix :hobohodo:
Ukkepulk

.Storm Parakaitz wrote:
As for Ron and Luke, I think thats a nice idea really, especially the part about my bf bring Luke -- we're both MAJOR fans of teh Atmey. However as noted above it's best to be a character you like? While I don't dislike Ron, I don't really find him all that exciting either. Oh, and I have a ring that looks just like Luke's. XD

I'm quite an Atmey fan as well (but that could be due to my WOAHUGE fictional crush on Sherlock Holmes and all puns and interpretations of him). XD And oh no, I agree beyond 100%- first and foremost you should always try to cosplay a character you love. I've found that not only will you be more motivated to work but you'll love the end result and have fun because you're representing a character you adore. ^_^ Wigs and make-up, if you're willing to use them, can do amazing things.

I've mentioned this on here before, but I know if I were to have posted a photo of myself and asked who I could cosplay, I'm almost positive 'Ema' wouldn't have been one of the answers. I naturally have short, choppy blonde hair and glasses, so the thought probably wouldn't have occurred to anyone. But I absolutely love little Ema, and adore her crabby and snackoo self even more- so I just went for it and had such a blast with so many other amazing Ace Attorney cosplayers. =)

I always assume that if people are posting their photos in this thread, they realize it almost serves more as a 'what character do I somewhat resemble' type of thing than an actual 'who should I cosplay' thread. If there's a character you love from the series and want to make a costume- go for it! Don't necessarily make your decision from a few suggestions strangers made based on a photo or two of you. Gender, hair color, hair style and such shouldn't necessarily be a determining factor.

Basically I'm trying to say cosplay who you love! If you thought Machi and Ema from GS4 were awesome, then I say go for it 100%. I'm sure if you set your heart on something it'll turn out great. :D Always remember you're dressing up as a character you love for fun. <3

That being said, I still can't wait to see your Trucy and Valant combo. X3 Oh boy oh boy. <3

ukkepulk wrote:
Quote:

okay, if you want to cosplay mia then do it. but do like to cosplay her? I thought you wanted to cosplay hobo-phoenix :hobohodo:
Ukkepulk

Yeah, I know, but I have to find the hoodie, and I don't know where to find it.

DarkenedWings wrote:
yabadab wrote:
Do you think that a cosplay of Mia in her Japanese dress would be nice to do? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look over here:

Just a quick tip: that dress is actually a Chinese-style dress, not Japanese. :x But it would make for a pretty cosplay, you just may have trouble getting recognized since she never wears it in-game.

I'm sorry for the mistake :oops:
I know I wouldn't be recognised if I cospla her in that dress, but it is nice to cosplay her anyways :gant:

Signature by Vickynator

okay, I will send a pic, but how do you do that? (Tessa wat is een hoodie?)

Ukkepulk :minuki:

ukkepulk wrote:
okay, I will send a pic, but how do you do that? (Tessa wat is een hoodie?)

you go to tinypic.com, then click on browse. choose your picture. Click on the green upload button. Then you see 4 bars with links in it, cope the link with the [IMG]. then, go to this forums, make a post, click on the 'spoiler=' button, when you click that, you see this appearing in your post:
[spoiler][/spoiler] paste the link between the ] and the [. then you will have your photo.
It will look like this:
Spoiler: just a little pic to make things clear

I hope you understand! (een hoodie is trouwens een vest met een capouchon)

Signature by Vickynator

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

WOW! I guess the're ramping up for halloween. Type in Gyakuten Saiban costume in Ebay search. I found ones for :ayame: :phoenix: :franny: :godot: :redd: :jake: :edgy: :minuki: :bellboy: :kyouya: :garyuu: :keiko: :wellington: :mia: :april: and :aliahands: . And typing in Phoenix Wright also turned up :lana: and :hobohodo: . Most are NOT cheap though (especially the iris one) but it's fun to look.

1000% Knight

Fraulein wrote:
Hey people, I'm back with another pic! :sawit:
I FINALLYYYY~ have persuaded my boyfriend into coming to a convention with me.... But he wants me to pick out who he should go as from the AA games.
I honestly don't know. (I never know these things when it comes to people I actually know... :sadshoe: )

So yeah, could you help, please? :will:

Spoiler: Sorta big pic

Thanks! :)
PS: This is hopefully the last time I'll need assistance in this thread. But I'll still always come back to help other people out. (Or try to... Heh.)

I'm sorry, but the first thing that popped into my mind was Adrian xDDDD Although as Gatoh said, Young Klavier is probably a better idea.

He could also probably do Matt without a wig (he'd just need hair dye)

Vinty wrote:
Spoiler:

this is the best picture of me I could find.
So who do you think I should play?

I'd say Penny Nichols, Adrian (if you dye your hair or get a wig) or Alita Tiala.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

in the next message I will put a photo. (wat is Fakia trouwens schattig op dat plaatje, volgens mij is hij daar net uit die boom)

Johnny Rotan wrote:
WOW! I guess the're ramping up for halloween. Type in Gyakuten Saiban costume in Ebay search. I found ones for :ayame: :phoenix: :franny: :godot: :redd: :jake: :edgy: :minuki: :bellboy: :kyouya: :garyuu: :keiko: :wellington: :mia: :april: and :aliahands: . And typing in Phoenix Wright also turned up :lana: and :hobohodo: . Most are NOT cheap though (especially the iris one) but it's fun to look.

WHOA! :beef: That Iris costume is Awesome! I want it!
Sadly; I'm broke :sadshoe:

ukkepulk wrote:
in the next message I will put a photo. (wat is Fakia trouwens schattig op dat plaatje, volgens mij is hij daar net uit die boom)

Did you already take a photo? (ik dnek het, ja. ik heb trouwens net Roy en Ike getekend)

Signature by Vickynator

My Soul ★ Your Beats

Ok.. Humor me..

Spoiler: Yay me (somewhat big pics)

OBJECTION!

Me being a silly dark person >>;

I look a bit sleep deprived -w-... Anywho... Can't wait for results X3
~Self Proclaimed, Number #1 Fan of Apollo Justice and Hobohodo <3~

HyperCoreEXE wrote:
Ok.. Humor me..

Spoiler: Yay me (somewhat big pics)

OBJECTION!

Me being a silly dark person >>;

I look a bit sleep deprived -w-... Anywho... Can't wait for results X3

I can see a good :goodman: in you! or maybe a :eh?:

Signature by Vickynator

Johnny Rotan wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 8D *zooms over to look*

Edit: huff huuff I'm back ... xD

Anyways I know this is TOTALLY OFF TOPIC but I wanna say it anyways,
No offense but I don't think the Iris cosplay was done very well; the hood's not a hood and the light pink underneath isn't well, when I first saw it I thought they had made them pants o.o but then I just realized it's just kinda open like, meh I dunno I just didn't really like it, defiantly not worth the money too in my opinion o.o; (then again my Iris cosplay isn't the best in the world either but aren't these professionals?)

oh and LISA BASIL COSPLAY :D :D though it's not the right color and I don't like the material they made it out of...

ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF ME NITPICKING HERE sorry I haven't really been posting suggestions but I don't think I'm really in the mood right now but I will later! if anyone cares xD

ps: LOVELOVELOVELOVEEE the Alita Tiala cosplay 8D I kinda thought about buying it but I have to make my Valant cosplay instead of buying Alita Tiala cosplay and then not having enough money to make Valant Gramarye D;

I love your eyebrows Sir VK <3

*Joins bandwagon*

Anyway. I wanted to know WHO I actually look like the most in the GS universe. :\ Since as much as I love VK, I don't look like him, and I'm short. I'm 5'5".

And wow I can't find any pictures where I am not making like a crazy face. o_O; So excuse for the... uhm shitty pics.

Spoiler: Onto the pictures.. trying to find different hair things going on:

Ryshili wrote:
*Joins bandwagon*

Anyway. I wanted to know WHO I actually look like the most in the GS universe. :\ Since as much as I love VK, I don't look like him, and I'm short. I'm 5'5".

And wow I can't find any pictures where I am not making like a crazy face. o_O; So excuse for the... uhm shitty pics.

Spoiler: Onto the pictures.. trying to find different hair things going on:

You could cosplay as a very good :devasque: or maybe even as :sassy: or :youngmia:

Signature by Vickynator
Page 8 of 25 [ 973 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay