Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Original GS/AA style MusicTopic%20Title

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Alright, so here's something I've really wanted to give a shot. I am going to try and compose a bunch of tunes similar in tone to those in the Ace Attorney series. I am very interested in Music, and am quite confident I can do this well, though I don't expect it to be on the level of the actual game tunes. The MIDI tunes I will make can be used in Phoenix Write/Whatever the Case Maker program is called. It could add a bit of variety to the presentation, rather than only using the old music.

Besides the basic bunch, I will take requests for theme tunes, like character themes or Reminiscence themes. Just PM me with a description of the personality of the character or a report on what exactly happened. Be as descriptive as possible, please. Grossburg
I wish I didn't suck at Photoshop D:
Re: Original GS/AA style MusicTopic%20Title

So you'll be making midi files?
...I thought that the Casemakers use the .ogg format.

Regardless, I love midis. The fact you'll be taking requests is wonderful of you (I've been thinking about music for a character of my own, but I have no idea how to work the programs)

I'll remember to talk with you about that. Garyuu

Odoroki's head

If I get my stuff all back together, I could probably take those MIDIs and put the real GS/AA musical instruments to them.

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Eric Hunter wrote:
If I get my stuff all back together, I could probably take those MIDIs and put the real GS/AA musical instruments to them.

Oh? How so?

P.S. For those who care, I'm just working on the Courtroom theme right now. It's my first. I'm getting all the Courtroom ones out of the way first.

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Forgive me for the double post.

Alright, so I got off my ass and finished my first song. The Defense Lobby theme for the game. I based it slightly off the one in GS4. I'm not going to update again until I've done the main court theme and the crime explanation theme. And maybe Examination-Moderato.

Here is where you can download the first.

All right. All I ask is that you please offer critiques. I want to know why you like it, or why it sucks, and how I can improve it.

Yeah, I'm totally watching you.

It seems a bit... livelier than most of the Defense Lobby Themes, but that's more a consequence of your instrument panel than your arranging talents. I like it. Try to keep the examination moderate theme and crime description themes a tad more sedative and you should be fine.

P.S. Moving this to Remix... it seems to be a board that everyone overlooks when it comes to posting topics...
And don't you n00bs forget it! (comic courtesy of Brevity.)

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Not sure if anyone cares....

But anyway, I wanted to apologize for not posting anything. I've barely done anything for the Courtroom theme. It's coming along nicely, but I just need to get off my ass. I will. I promise.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix