Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

[Resource] Missing OST "Ghost Tracks"Topic%20Title

Transgender Menace

If you, like me, have obtained copies of the CD OSTs for many games in the AA series, but noticed some "Variation" tracks were missing, despair no more! I have recreated the missing tracks in CD-quality using the best available sources by splicing the intro portions of the Variation tracks onto the OST originals. Names are from the wiki.

These tracks include:

Pursuit - Must Corner (Variation) - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    Sources used: AJ 3DS gamerip, GS4 OST CD.

Pursuit - Wanting to Reach the Conclusion (Variation) - Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
    Sources used: AAI Android gamerip, GK OST CD.

Pursuit - Wanting to Find the Truth (Variation) - Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Prosecutor's Path)
    Sources used: GK2 Android gamerip, GK2 OST CD.

Dual Destinies - Court is Now in Session (Variation) - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
    Sources used: DD 3DS gamerip, GS5 OST CD.

Pursuit - A Great Turnabout (Variation) - The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures
    Sources used: DGS1 3DS gamerip, TGAA:A Grand Performance Recording from Steam.

Sound good? If so, then you can download these here:

151MB folder on MEGA
(you can download individual tracks)

Please note: These tracks are not available in this quality anywhere else! Capcom neglected to include them with any official soundtrack releases, and so I took it upon myself to recreate them as best I could. Should Capcom rerelease any of these soundtracks with these tracks included, I will take my version down.
"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
"ᴄᴀᴛs," he said eventually. "ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ.”
― Terry Pratchett [RIP], Sourcery
| my personal site | my sprite thread |
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix