Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 36 posts ]

2016: Year of Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

A new year, 2016, has arrived. At least here. Not sure about everybody else yet, timezones and all. First of all, happy new year to everybody on the forums! But the reason I figured this was worth a thread is because 2016 is the year in which Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney takes place. Sure, some flashback trials are set earlier, but the point is that the real world has reached the time of the original trilogy. Which is at least neat trivia, in my opinion. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was worth pointing out. What do you think?

Spoiler:
The First Turnabout took place on August 3rd, 2016.
Turnabout Sisters took place on September 5-9, 2016.
Turnabout Samurai took place on October 16-20, 2016.
Turnabout Goodbyes took place on December 25-28, 2016.
Re: 2016: Year of Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Happy new year! 2016 is here, I wonder if some Ingame events will mirror some real life ones?

Edit: Well everyone were I live it's officially 2016 now!

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gardevoir lover

Let's celebrate on August 3!

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Do you see the black one...or the white?

This is the year that Mia will die. RIP you well-endowed beauty.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

dullahan1 wrote:

R.I.P Mia she will be missed.

Winter Flag Trademark

The4th_Doctor wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

R.I.P Mia she will be missed.

<3 Indeed.
Well, Happy new years, everyone. I hope someone or something happened on PW:AA take place, cuz' it's PW's Year. ^w^

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

The Enigma

WHOOOOOOP!
Mayu Igiyooki wrote:
I hope someone or something happened on PW:AA take place, cuz' it's PW's Year. ^w^

Are you saying you want to see people get murdered, Mayu?! :beef:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Red string of fate tied me to manilla

Guys... Hey guys... Gais!

Pliis, don't go killing her prematurely. She is still alive! Right now! Pliis gais!

Happy new year to everyone! :edgey:

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Gettin' Old!

MoonRaven wrote:
Guys... Hey guys... Gais!

Pliis, don't go killing her prematurely. She is still alive! Right now! Pliis gais!

Yeah I know right XD

Plus there's going to be another horrible string of murders coming up as well we'll need to mourn.

(Man hope the CIA don't watch my account for that last sentence...oh who am I kidding, they probably watch everyone's account already.)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

So many good things for this fandom in store for 2016! Can't be more excited. :edgey:

Happy New Year, everyone!

ASCEND

Hopefully some weirdo doesn't decide to replicate all the murders or something, because then people might hate us.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Didn't the backstory of Reunion and Turnabout also happen in 2016? I'm talking about the Miney sisters

元・超会社員級の管理人

Happy new year! Unfortunately I've been running around like a headless chicken after getting back from visiting family, so the actual C-R New Year's post will be going up... well, actually, now that I look at the clock, I guess it's technically going up today. :oops:
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

MBr wrote:
Didn't the backstory of Reunion and Turnabout also happen in 2016? I'm talking about the Miney sisters

You are right. It happened/will happen 24th May.

Call me Ishmael.

I've dreamed of this year since I got into the series in 2008! It's weird how far we've come.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

Planetbox wrote:
Hopefully some weirdo doesn't decide to replicate all the murders or something, because then people might hate us.

Note to self: Don't trust anybody who has a clock that looks like the Thinker.

ASCEND

Polly wrote:
Planetbox wrote:

Note to self: Don't trust anybody who has a clock that looks like the Thinker.

Alternatively, don't give your a friend a clock that looks like the Thinker, or they may end up dead.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Alternatively alternatively, systematically destroy all "The Thinker" clocks.

Call me Ishmael.

Can we cancel all tokusatsu shows as well just to be safe?
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

ASCEND

By getting rid of the Thinker clocks we can stop two murders. If someone can build a time machine we can go back in time and kidnap Manuel, Dane Gustavia, and Edward Jones! Then we can keep all of the first game's murders from happening!

The cape is self-fluttering

Planetbox wrote:
By getting rid of the Thinker clocks we can stop two murders. If someone can build a time machine we can go back in time and kidnap Manuel, Dane Gustavia, and Edward Jones! Then we can keep all of the first game's murders from happening!

Wouldn't that pretty much stop the first game from happening, period?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

ASCEND

Jean Descole wrote:
Planetbox wrote:

I suppose so, but at least Bruce Goodman and his silly hat would live, so that's a plus!

this is so on topic it's not even funny

Jean Descole wrote:
Planetbox wrote:

...If Dane Gustavia is kidnapped then DL-6 won't happen, a whole lot of Fey drama will not happen, Mia won't become attorney, Terry Fawles will be excecuted unless Diego manages to uncover the truth so the suicid will happen. Most likely Dahlia will walk free anyways... And if DL-6 won't happen, then Miles won't become von Karma's ward, Phoenix won't become an attorney... In the other hand basically very few of the cases would happen and those that would happen wouldn't be solved because Phoenix Wright is probably the only attorney in LA to come up with outragous ideas to solve tha cases...

MoonRaven wrote:
Jean Descole wrote:
Planetbox wrote:

...If Dane Gustavia is kidnapped then DL-6 won't happen, a whole lot of Fey drama will not happen, Mia won't become attorney, Terry Fawles will be excecuted unless Diego manages to uncover the truth so the suicid will happen. Most likely Dahlia will walk free anyways... And if DL-6 won't happen, then Miles won't become von Karma's ward, Phoenix won't become an attorney... In the other hand basically very few of the cases would happen and those that would happen wouldn't be solved because Phoenix Wright is probably the only attorney in LA to come up with outragous ideas to solve tha cases...

Terry wouldn't be executed because if DL-6 doesn't happen, then he wouldn't even meet Dahlia in the first place.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Jean Descole wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Terry wouldn't be executed because if DL-6 doesn't happen, then he wouldn't even meet Dahlia in the first place.

Yeah, that's right... No wait! Mr. Hawthorne left Morgan Fey because she couldn't inherit the Master title and neither of his daughters were capable to contest either. Mia and Maya were either way the canditates whether or not Misty Fey left or not.

ASCEND

I love that if a random candy maker had lost a competition in the semi-finals the entire Ace Attorney canon would be completely destroyed beyond all recognizability.

EDIT: Now that I think about it Phoenix Wright not becoming a lawyer probably wouldn't make a big difference. After all, due to DL-6 not happening, Miles Edgeworth would probably become a defense attorney and Gregory Edgeworth would live. So either of them could probably successfully defend Phoenix's original cases...

MoonRaven wrote:
Jean Descole wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Yeah, that's right... No wait! Mr. Hawthorne left Morgan Fey because she couldn't inherit the Master title and neither of his daughters were capable to contest either. Mia and Maya were either way the canditates whether or not Misty Fey left or not.

That was the initial reason, but I was always under the impression that DL-6 caused Morgan's husband to leave earlier than he would have otherwise.

...NAILED IT

Gardevoir lover

Planetbox wrote:
I love that if a random candy maker had lost a competition in the semi-finals the entire Ace Attorney canon would be completely destroyed beyond all recognizability.

EDIT: Now that I think about it Phoenix Wright not becoming a lawyer probably wouldn't make a big difference. After all, due to DL-6 not happening, Miles Edgeworth would probably become a defense attorney and Gregory Edgeworth would live. So either of them could probably successfully defend Phoenix's original cases...

That's actually pretty hilarious

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Beware of the Dog

I'm not the kind of person who likes to share their age online, but I'M AT THE SAME AGE AS MAYA AND FRANZISKA, DARN! That's so nice! :-P (Though that makes being Franziska's little sister a little difficult for me...)

Heh, my little brother is the same age than Maya and Franziska. I, however... Well... I think it's the group with Ron and Desiree DeLite, but it might be the previous one too.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

MoonRaven wrote:
MBr wrote:

To be more specific, May 24 is the car accident. May 2 is the malpractice incident.

MBr wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:
MBr wrote:

To be more specific, May 24 is the car accident. May 2 is the malpractice incident.

Exactly.

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

According to the AA wiki, I'd be around the same age as Kristoph Gavin and Simon Keyes.

I like to think I'm a scientist

I have a friend who's an RA named Athena. She got a new transfer kid to her floor this semester named Phoenix.

The Year of Ace Attorney is a go.
Great big hopefully-scientific Ace Attorney fandom shipping survey: http://aceattorneyshipping.tumblr.com/

*scribble scribble*

I can't believe I'm older than Maya. :nixiesob:
"People are like books. We've all got a front and a back. You get my drift?"
Page 1 of 1 [ 36 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices