Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 37 of 37[ 1446 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

We have to go put our cat down, and my mom insists I wash my hair before going outside.
What does it matter if my hair is unwashed in this situation? Who the hell is gonna honestly CARE?

I have to vent about Overwatch. Yes, maybe I’m taking it too seriously, sign I’ll have to take a break (haha). Honestly, I’m so pissed off that I’d swear right now that I’ll never play this game again, but I know this probably ain’t true.

Anyway, I can’t stand retards who keep me from climbing anymore. I deserve better teams. Yes, this is arrogant, but this is true. In the vast majority of times, I get at least two golden medals in the end of my matches and the biggest number of kills, but often my effort is not enough because I can’t 1v6 the opposite team. My own team is so incompetent that even when I open many opportunities for them, hell, even when I kill HALF of the enemy team, they can’t manage to deal with the situation without fucking everything up. I just lost 100 SR and I’m stuck in Gold because of this kind of player.

I just got out of a match with a bunch of idiots, none of them were kind and sensible enough to pick a tank. This is the first time I become THAT pissed off over a videogame. I said I don’t want to be the person who often blames others without recognizing my own mistakes, but I don’t know how else to describe what is happening here. Most of the times, my stats are great, I often end with POTM, and to me this is a clear sign that the problem is not me, but my teammates. If they did at least half of what I do, we would have a guaranteed win.

The only mistake I remember doing sometimes is rushing into the opposite team completely alone, but honestly, this is because I’ve become so impatient and used to rely on myself only that lately I don’t even consider waiting for my teammates to get into fights.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Thelema wrote:
This is the first time I become THAT pissed off over a videogame

Hm, getting upset over a video game is often seen as petty, and it is possible not only for others to invalidate you, but it's possible for you to beat yourself up over feeling that way as well. But it's not just a game you're having a problem with, it's those teammates of yours. They are incredibly incompetent and a dead weight. I have no idea how the hell you get matched to you, since they'd probably be in a lower tier. Otherwise, they could be trolls, who are deliberately trying to drag you down, and you may need to block them or something, to prevent them from being teamed up with you.

Now, do not feel like an idiot or anything for being upset over a game. It WILL happen! I've seen it before!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Thelema wrote:
I have to vent about Overwatch. Yes, maybe I’m taking it too seriously, sign I’ll have to take a break (haha). Honestly, I’m so pissed off that I’d swear right now that I’ll never play this game again, but I know this probably ain’t true.

Anyway, I can’t stand retards who keep me from climbing anymore. I deserve better teams. Yes, this is arrogant, but this is true. In the vast majority of times, I get at least two golden medals in the end of my matches and the biggest number of kills, but often my effort is not enough because I can’t 1v6 the opposite team. My own team is so incompetent that even when I open many opportunities for them, hell, even when I kill HALF of the enemy team, they can’t manage to deal with the situation without fucking everything up. I just lost 100 SR and I’m stuck in Gold because of this kind of player.

I just got out of a match with a bunch of idiots, none of them were kind and sensible enough to pick a tank. This is the first time I become THAT pissed off over a videogame. I said I don’t want to be the person who often blames others without recognizing my own mistakes, but I don’t know how else to describe what is happening here. Most of the times, my stats are great, I often end with POTM, and to me this is a clear sign that the problem is not me, but my teammates. If they did at least half of what I do, we would have a guaranteed win.

The only mistake I remember doing sometimes is rushing into the opposite team completely alone, but honestly, this is because I’ve become so impatient and used to rely on myself only that lately I don’t even consider waiting for my teammates to get into fights.

You tried using the team finder to find like-minded individuals who believe in balanced party comps?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

*Sigh* No, I’m not. I’m trying to climb by solo queuing. Sometimes I play with some users I became friends with during matches, but most of the times, I want to feel like I can carry the games alone.

Also, I apologize for everything I said before. Yes, I often play with shite teammates, but my anger made me blind to the fact that I’m always partially responsible for the losses as well, and still have much to learn. The goal of the game is to win as a team and not end with good individual stats.

It is frustrating AF to depend on other people to achieve something, though. Even in videogames. Sometimes you feel like your hands are completely tied, you can’t have the individual impact you’d want to have because it is supposed to be teamwork. And I’m failing at teamwork.

Why the hell was I chosen to start working early shift? I don't get it -- why have someone who peviously worked nightshift start dayshift by going early? For the past two days, I have been setting my alarm to get up and used to how my schedule will be for the early shift, meaning that I get up at 5 AM. I can already tell, I can't do this...! The biggest problem is that I am still struggling to get away from the nightshift schedule I had, so I don't sleep most or a big part of the day away.

I have gotten better at that. I try to go to bed earlier than I previously have, which meant around midnight or 1 AM compared to not going to bed until 6 or 7 AM. But here's the issue... I still have the insomnia that I've had for several months! Even before nightshift, there is a big difference for me between 'going to bed' and 'falling asleep'. I might go to bed at midnight, but that doesn't mean I fall asleep. It could take two hours or longer before I finally fall asleep. And even attempts at going to bed earlier, it doesn't work.

And after this week of early shift, I am going to be doing day shift -- from 2:30 PM onward, until 11 PM. That's another week of messing up my sleeping schedule.

During the interview, the general manager said that I must know shift schedules, then, because of my experience in nightshift. Uh... technically, I know about shift schedules, but I was always just nightshift. It didn't matter who I was taking over for in the previous shift or who was taking over from me for the next shift. Jesus Christ, this constant messing with my sleep schedule... when the hell am I supposed to sleep properly?! Get up at 5 AM and finish work at 3 PM, hope to whatever that I don't give in to the temptation to nap in the afternoon, then hope I manage to fall asleep well... and then have two days off, probably spend most of those days asleep to catch up, only to suddenly tell myself it's okay...! I can sleep in a bit before the later day shift, where I don't get home until 11:30 PM, and then stay up a few hours because I don't have to be awake at 5 AM the next day...

I don't want to immediately bug the manager and ask if I can only be scheduled to work one type of day shift (early or later) within the first or second week of a new job.
But this sounds horrendously bad for my health! Worse than nightshift, even. :larry:
Page 37 of 37 [ 1446 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices