Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 38 of 38[ 1489 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Sorry to hear DeMata.

I dunno what there is to expect though, games come out slower and slower and the fandom moves on. Plus I think the rise of communities like Reddit create other places where people can share their joy and love of Ace Attorney.

At the least I can say I appreciate the time I've met and spent with people here.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

DeMatador wrote:
This is probably my last time here.

Good night, sweet prince. You will be missed.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Holy crap, I had a panic attack so terrifying tonight for apparently no reason at all. Shivers, trembling, palpitations, racing thoughts and all this stuff. Terrible. Thought I was losing control, becoming completely manic/psychotic or something of the sort. But it was just anxiety. Took a small dose of Alprazolam, and even then could only sleep 5-6 hours.

I’m worried because it has been YEARS since I don’t feel “completely out of control anxiety” like this. I’m feeling much better now, though, and plan to talk about it with my psychiatrist in my next appointment on the 17th.

Also, I’ve been through some stress lately. Last week my father went through a risky, long and complex surgery. He is fine, but I probably repressed a lot during the time he was hospitalized and I was there with him.

In Justice We Trust

DeMatador wrote:
I miss the old CR and I hate what it's turned into. I'm sad about what it's become, I'm sad about all the good people who left, and I'm angry that it's more important to literally police speech on an Ace Attorney forum rather than keep it active. King of the ashes, etc etc.

You and me both. I'm well aware that the forum's a lot less active than it used to be. I'm always open to suggestions on how to revitalize the forum, but I'm not sure what (if anything) can be done. The redesign will hopefully get us more attention, especially in the fanworks department, but I think at the end of the day, Ace Attorney just doesn't capture people's interest to the same extent that it did in its heyday. As fond as I am of the Ace Attorney games, I do worry that the developers are running out of ideas. There are only so many possible interesting variations on a murder case that you can do, and once you throw in overarching plots that extend beyond one case, spectacle creep can become an issue (case in point: where do you go after your protagonists have dethroned the ruler of a country?) in addition to the aforementioned problem of needing ideas for individual cases. Of course, online social interactions being what they are, the forum's activity (or lack thereof) creates a sort of internal feedback loop; people come here to socialize, and the fewer people there are, the less socializing there is, which makes it harder for the forum to retain anyone's interest, which in turn drives users away.

I can't say I'm fond of "policing speech," either (see my own recent vent), especially when doing so can end up angering multiple users, but that is part of the staff's job. People who have an issue with where we draw the line between "acceptable" and "forbidden" are always free to say so, provided they aren't doing so in a manner that violates the "be cool" rule.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I just had my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday - all four. The surgery went well and all, I recovered quickly from the anaesthetic, but now my mouth's all swollen and a bit painful and bloody. I really don't fell 100% at all. I definitely need a LOT of rest...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

I've felt worse.

I'm been rewriting multiple paragraphs trying to say what I'm about to say, but at that rate I'm never going to say it, so I'm just going to put it here no bells and whistles attached.

I'm nonbinary.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Noted and good on you for working up to getting that out.

You got preferred terms you'd like to go by?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

They/them
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

In Justice We Trust

Got it. Come to think of it, our current gender system for profiles could use an update. I'll run the matter by the rest of the staff and we'll see if we can make it more accommodating.
Page 38 of 38 [ 1489 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices